Whats the deal with CBD all of a sudden?

Whats the truth about this shit, Jow Forums? Never heard of it before, now I see it in gas stations and every place else. I dont use any shit loke that or vape. Is it actually useful and harmless, or some fuckin kike trick?

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Overrated kike trick.

They say it don't get high but it do

do it?

Trump legalized CBD extracts and industrial hemp with the farm bill last year. The only thing not legal nationally with cannabis is straight marijuana, which will change soon enough.
>enjoying watching the largest part of US agriculture come in from the cold

dude weed lmao

Latest cow to milk to retards en masse.

>B-but muh arthritis
There is always something better

No.

CBD is a scam

It's worthless doesn't get you high at all. Just do some 100% thc edibles like a real man

The stuff in the back room, yeah.

YEaaah mAAnnn I inject pot cookies into my eyes

Its like a slightly more powerful ashwaganda or valerian root or chamomile tea but costa 1000x more and is sold by jews

It's snake oil. Boomers seem to love it though.

is it snake oil or do herbal remedies actually work?

>It's worthless doesn't get you high at all.

I understand that part. But i was just wondering of the "medicinal" benefits they claim, from anxiety to arthritis. Seems to me its just to make money on states where pot isnt legal recreationaly.

fuck that shit
get DMT
only real woke """""drug""""

Attached: 1560177110736.jpg (634x1067, 85K)

Do your own research faggot.
Mods kill this thread.

>Do your own research faggot.
No need to get cocky, buddy. I just wanted Jow Forumss opinion

You know all those fags who decided to move to co,wa,or etc... To grow weed.
You know how much surplus or currently has with weed?
Growers need to turn profit.
Can't even ship weed across state lines because federal.

Wait no regs on CBD.
Research says CBD is good, anti cancer etc...
Growers have a bunch of weed going stale.
Side effect thc spoils quicker than CBD.
Also some people are shitty growers.

Basically low-key way to move weed across state lines.
Also medical was approved a few places.
CBD is more medically interesting thc just helps nausea pain and appetite.

I brought some it's crap don't bother with it.

the non psychoactive ingredients, the CBD, are where a lot of the relaxation and pain suppression effects of cannabis come from.

It was an easy cash grab and state governments were desperate enough to take it. They'll open up to other drugs when the weed hype wears off and it stops being as profitable.

>CONSUME PRODUCT THEN AWAIT CONSUMPTION OF NEXT PRODUCT

It’s just like a vitamin

>are where a lot of the relaxation and pain suppression effects of cannabis come from.

Ok, so it may be of use to some people? I thought it was just "dude almost weed lmao" for young faggots to dump into their electronic dicks

Weed sucks

Ethanol is far better. Muscimol is even better if you''re in the US (not illegal there).

I get the feeling the stuff you guys can buy at corner stores is not the genuine product.

I don't know much about pure CBD, but I find weed with balanced THC/CBD is enjoyable, whereas THC only makes me feel nervous.

O, and the best:

Diethyl Ether; huff that and you'll be wobbling and drunk as fuck beyond belief, all whilst smelling like gasoline

Nothing overrated about it. It’s fucking works. If you were told you could sell pot wouldn’t you?

>Diethyl Ether; huff that [...]
Are you a Polish immigrant to Australia?

What do you use it for, user?

Nah, just a chem fag. I know it's commonly drunk in Poland mixed with various juices or with ethanol.

Inhaling is far safer, though, but a small bit mixed with something else would be safe too.

it does not. it is like an antidepressant. it makes you happy and dull and it i would say it is even worse than normal weed.

It really does help with finger joint pain / arthritis my job was killing my fingers and this shit helped

Nice try. You hippies won't be able to hide your secret for much longer. CBD will get you flat out fucked up. The DEA is going to crack down on you drug addicts, probably by October. So enjoy your little high, because the fucking real world is getting ready to crush you like a bug.

Attached: KKKKKKIIIKKKEEE.jpg (980x742, 106K)

The creams seem to help my shoulder out, could be placebo though.

CBD is basically a pain reliever and a sedative, without the psychoactive effects of THC.

in short.. without THC it's bullshit. you're better off taking Advil or something, then smoking worthless CBD at some insane price of 20USD per gram

literally shwag. ditchweed
it is underachieved cannabis

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2563445.jpg (800x503, 185K)

A friend of mine with anxiety swears by it.

Jow Forums's opinion? Hahahahahahahaha

I didn't know anyone inhales it, but it makes sense. I'm a chem fag as well.

It generally helps with sleep and other such things. There is also a possibility that CBD stimulates neuron development in the brain. I'm not personally enormously interested but my father collaborates on CBD research with the university of Valencia so I pick up bits and pieces.

It helps with some specific conditions, like epilepsy. Those videos of babies with epilepsy being giving CBD and then calming down, I don't see how that could be faked.

But most people use it for inflammation and anxiety, both of which is most likely placebo. They're trying to turn it into another cure all, which it's not. We've seen them do with with hundreds of substances through the centuries.

You're not supposed to do anything with it other than put a few drops under your tongue, btw. You don't get high from it in the same way normal weed does. In low amounts it doesn't get you high at all.

there IS CBD in normal pot, just smoke that
if you can't handle the psychoactive part, you are a lightweight and need to meditate more.

Attached: gorilla-glue-4_9917_1_.jpg (700x700, 120K)

this l*af gets it