SO FUCKING BASED

President Donald Trump's emergency declaration last month greenlighting billions of dollars in U.S. weapons sales to Saudi Arabia without congressional approval contained a provision that permits Raytheon to “team up with the Saudis to build high-tech bomb parts in Saudi Arabia.”

The provision, according to the Times, immediately “raised concerns that the Saudis could gain access to technology that would let them produce their own versions of American precision-guided bombs—weapons they have used in strikes on civilians since they began fighting a war in Yemen four years ago.”

“The move grants Raytheon and the Saudis sweeping permission to begin assembling the control systems, guidance electronics and circuit cards that are essential to the company's Paveway smart bombs,” the Times reported. “The United States has closely guarded such technology for national security reasons.”

inthesetimes.com/article/21923/trump-yemen-weapons-raytheon-saudi-arabia

Meet the new boss, SAME AS THE OLD BOSS.

Attached: Untitled.png (738x575, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trtworld.com/middle-east/russia-is-selling-more-weapons-to-saudi-arabia-and-the-uae-24431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking joke

nothing is more based than helping Raytheon make more money and if we can help the BASED Saudis make money too then even better:DDDD

t. retard leftist
America doesn't lose anything here. They make money without having to worry about "selling weapons to other countries" as those companies are making those weapons outside the US. America still maintains influence and gets the cash.

Raytheon pays more in taxes than the illegal Mexicans in California.

The illegals that Trump is doing nothing about you mean?

>Supporting terrorism all over the world is BASED as long as it makes money!

Who could be behind this post

Anyone who allowed this was out of their mind.

Stay out of our politics with your boomer neo-lib views leaf

>s..sandniggers are b..based and redpilled! miga!

absolute mad lad but why?

>people are surprised by this

Do you motherfuckers even pay attention?

Attached: AFP_ON1F6-4697.jpg (1484x1153, 271K)

>Raytheon pays more in taxes than the illegal Mexicans in California.
funny how good it sound when you doesn think much about it let see
>Raytheon make weapon for the US
>Make money selling weapon to the US and Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia as money because of the oil cartel
>the US borrow money to the federal reserve to buy Raytheon weapons and make Raytheon develop new weapons
at the end of the day
it's always the same who pay
from the oil who made the Saudi riches fucks to the usury on the money used to buy the weapons
>but Raytheon pay taxes
you mean they give back a tiny mini fractions of what was given to them by the very same people who will have to repay it again and again and again and again ?
giant scam
it's all it is all that to keep the golem under constant fear

As long as Bolton and Pompeo are Trump's main foreign policy advisors, you will continue to see shit like this, and false flag attacks in Syria and Iran.

Seriously if you have twitter, tweet at Trump to fire these clowns. Tweet at Don Jr. Tweet at Tucker Carlson (he would agree). We got to get rid of these fuckers.

Attached: pompeo.png (626x574, 292K)

havent watched the news or listened to the radio so i guess im a bit behind, i vaguely recall some minor details,,

I'm not saying Trump is an angel, you seem to have Trump Derangement syndrome which is why you're doing a strawman.
>Who could be behind this post
Someone who's not a shitskin hiding behind a memeflag.
Your political arena isn't democratic because the average American would fuck up international relations more than anything past US presidents have done. The average American can barely lead a family. You need the elites but sometimes the elites need to be changed for better ones.

You're retarded and have no understanding of economics.
Raytheon makes money and invests it in R&D. And any sale to foreign countries goes into taxes to the US.
>you mean they give back a tiny mini fractions of what was given to them by the very same people who will have to repay it again and again and again and again ?
They make weapons and equipment which is more than enough as payment to the US.
Things aren't free. A company like Raytheon wouldn't even be obligated to listen to the US govt in a pure capitalist system, as they don't owe anything to America.

Of course a non-white like you won't understand. This is far above and beyond you.

America should be selling weapons to Russia too. But your Democrat goons would oppose this.

Do you guys even know what a smart bomb is? It's not a gamechanger if US shares tech secrets. Why are you guys not worried about Western and Israel countries selling shit to China?

Also smart bombs aren't terrorism. They're bombing your religious brethren, which would be anti-terrorism. Thanks to Russia, it's been established that bombing insurgents with air power can never mean terrorism.

>strawman.
I didn't do a strawman. A strawman is attacking something that a person is not actually arguing.

>Someone who's not a shitskin hiding behind a memeflag.
Explain to me the level of mental gymnastics it takes for you to say that while you're defending KSA

>You're retarded and have no understanding of (((economics))).
I think you dropped some ((())) fren i got you
>A company like Raytheon wouldn't even be obligated to listen to the US govt in a pure capitalist system
i think you live in an imaginary world and does fully understand the big picture here
your fantasy about an utopia based around some kind of (((pure))) form of capitalism doesn represent anything close to our today reality
of course a long nose kike who probably work in (((finance))) can't understand start since your whole world revolve around telling yourself you're not a fucking succub sucking peoples life

thanks for explaining user, doing the lords work

The democrat goons who oppose this are the same as the goons in the GOP who oppose this, namely Trump.

The sanctions on Russia are more extreme now than under Obama.

Russia BTFO ISIS, America's pet terrorist group. Russia backs Iran while America backs the Saudis who directly fund ISIS and wahhabist terror all over the world.

Go look at the pictures of McCain and ISIS.

It took a genius to turn the "patriotic" Americans' arrogance against them, but it is done. Now, those "patriots" are forced to defend being played on the account of it not being possible!

Bringing up Trump's incompetence is a strawman, as the topic of the thread isn't about that.
>Explain to me the level of mental gymnastics it takes for you to say that while you're defending KSA
You seem to be a Muslim. They're the only ones who have a specific hate boner for KSA, instead of just hating any Muslim country which is more apt. I don't have an issue with any country buying US weapons but since you're making it about KSA in particular, this shows you're having an agenda.

Well if the democrats and some republicans oppose it, then Trump is likely doing something good.
>The sanctions on Russia are more extreme now than under Obama.
Mainly because of congress and forcing Trump.
>Russia BTFO ISIS, America's pet terrorist group. Russia backs Iran while America backs the Saudis who directly fund ISIS and wahhabist terror all over the world.
Russia sells Weapons to Saudi Arabia:
trtworld.com/middle-east/russia-is-selling-more-weapons-to-saudi-arabia-and-the-uae-24431

Only Muslim idiots and leftists use the term "Wahhabist" to fool the ignorant Kaffir. There's no such thing as Wahhabism, Islam is just Islam.
>i think you live in an imaginary world and does fully understand the (((big picture))) here
Discarded obvious Jew like talking point. Saturday is coming up, I heard it's time for you to not use technology.

America supports Egypt military.

>Discarded obvious Jew like talking point.
no u