Pokemon Go Degeneracy

Chicago hosted a HUGE Pokemon Go fest this week, I went to scope it out. it was filled with mostly 30 year old soiboys, nerds dragging their wife and kid around the park, and a small amount of actual children. I photographed it just for you Jow Forums

Attached: DSC_2758.jpg (4928x3264, 820K)

Attached: DSC_2764.jpg (4928x3264, 694K)

Attached: DSC_2763.jpg (4928x3264, 721K)

Attached: DSC_2776.jpg (4928x3264, 750K)

Attached: DSC_2785.jpg (4928x3264, 1011K)

Attached: DSC_2788.jpg (4928x3264, 770K)

This isn't Jow Forums but Go has gotten people moving and socializing

But where's the furries?

Go has degraded society further by causing millenials AGAIN to cling to childhood dreams instead of growing up

Attached: DSC_2761.jpg (4928x3264, 782K)

Didnt see any surprisingly

Attached: DSC_2778.jpg (4928x3264, 810K)

Yeah, looks like people out doing what they like...go fuck yourself.

Getting people outside and interacting, whatever the vehicle, is the opposite of what you claim. Considering I don't see a single fursuit, when obviously some must be there, I can only conclude you are the fursuiter and picture taking furry extraordinaire.

Kek thank you for this OP funniest thing I’ve seen this week

>people doing what they love never hurt anyone!
sure

Attached: DSC_2755.jpg (4928x3264, 811K)

Attached: DSC_2766.jpg (4928x3264, 517K)

Attached: DSC_2775.jpg (4928x3264, 635K)

Yes they look like they're vastly improved since the game came out.

Attached: DSC_2770.jpg (4928x3264, 1.13M)

Not sure how much it cost to get in but if they got this many people to go, they must have some better app than they did 3 years ago

to be fair none of those people look very based.

>Chicago
Well at least they aren't shooting each other.

Nice work. It's a pity that only you didn't cause terrorism there.

poor kid

Attached: DSC_2760.jpg (4928x3264, 669K)

>Transparent backpacks
Why?

Not sure why adults have them but in Chicago all students in schools must have clear backpacks so you can see if they are any guns/illegal materials in them

Anons, how about identifying their personal information and driving them into suicide for the sake of society?

“”””””””””scope it out”””””””””””
Uh huh. Sure bud

Couldn't you just put it in a binder?
Sounds like someone owns a backpack company and is in cahoots with the school board.

agreed with this fag
just let them enjoy something.

OP:
Id like to see your recreational activities. If its not
>weapons
>martial arts
>gardening/hunting
then you need to stfu right now about frivolous pasttimes

>STD Misty
Gotta catch em all!

>scope it out
did you get an event mew?

I dind go there to do harm, fuck off with that

Attached: DSC_2752.jpg (4928x3264, 871K)

Then you're a coward. They're just bunch of weak nerds.

Attached: DSC_2773.jpg (4928x3264, 777K)

>Miss-TD

Attached: 1469139175702.jpg (251x247, 9K)

The only thing that you posted that got a chuckle out of me.

kek! Man down over here!

i agree that they should not dress like fucking 12 year olds
but come on man, they're doing something they love, it's not degenerate, for most of them it's a hobby

>Be me
>Am 30
>Enjoy playing Pokemon go while out biking or hiking during the summer
>See these pictures
Christ, I'm glad I'd never to an event like this. I think it's a fun little game, but geez people take off the stupid Pokemon merchandise and do a friggin push up or two. I thought this game was supposed to help people get in shape?

from the looks of it not many of them have been playing a lot...

Gotta catch'em all and tell it to their company and parents!

The hackers ruined the economy and point of the game.

Attached: DSC_2787.jpg (4928x3264, 645K)

Oh my fucking god do Americans really

I hope such events will be destroyed by mudslime terrorist suicide or something.

i just remember it being really popular a few years back then nothing.

Attached: DSC_2798.jpg (4928x3264, 816K)

Attached: DSC_2801.jpg (4928x3264, 1M)

while I think you're a cunt, this is bretty gud

yes i see elderly people in them all the time also a fatty or two

thank you user, for showing the whole world what mutts Amerifats are. Its most disgusting "white" nation I have ever visited.

My sides.

This one is the best. Even the beta white dude getting looks and chat from the sisters working the stupid event.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1107x984, 2.59M)

shit on pokemon go all you want but when it first came out i got a job at mcdonalds and made a ton of regular everyday people around the age 19 who became my friends as a result. we toured around the town and I even got my first hot af gf who was obssessed with it. if not for pokemon go i would still be an autistic virgin with nobody

Attached: walmart.jpg (640x874, 75K)

They got some exercise what’s the problem

Which one is you?

What’s your girlfriend look like?

based

No fucking way. Masuda was right.

Attached: 58191335-7A53-49DC-A046-A806F75270DF.jpg (1366x570, 339K)

Is this the power of anime and Japan?

>let me photograph some randos having fun while I'm over here not having fun so I can make an anonymous thread later for a few (yous)

You're pathetic OP. Have unconditional love.

looks like this is the first time they've been out in quite a while.

>Mobility scooter charging station
topkek dawg bless ameriga

This is the kind of thread where I'm going to see my face one day baka.

JFC. How are there so many fat people? I live in the Bay Area and I rarely ever see people who are this fat. And the ones that are this fat are generally hispanic not white.

She already caught them all. Why the fuck is she even there?

Yep.

Attached: japanesemerchant.jpg (630x840, 88K)

What were you doing there?

>letting people know you play pokemon as an adult
>not shutting yourself away in your room and playing emerald on your advance SP so no one ever finds out

What are these creatures?
Are these Pokemon?
How could you let humans degenerate this far?

WTF USA????

Attached: wtf.jpg (1759x1313, 524K)

I know a lot of totally normal and healthy people who play this. but it seems that only the fatty spergs and weirdos attend these events.

>Let me pretend that I just *happened* on the scene

Taking pictures of the city since the office let us go home early today. My office is right by the park where the Pokemon thing was happening.

Attached: DSC_2719.jpg (3264x4928, 1.24M)

How can you not love Chicago?

Attached: DSC_2726.jpg (4928x3264, 764K)

Whats that pokemon?
Its Ameriburger!

Attached: hank hill face palm.jpg (500x492, 26K)

This reminds me of the first time I went to Legoland in San Diego california in the early aughties. So many fat people at once.

Sadly even though I live in Chicagoland I cant make the festival

Those people shouldn't be allowed to be outside on the first place. The world is a better place with them staying in their masturbation chamber instead of assaulting our eyeballs and nostrils

And the world is a better place with them staying in their masturbation Chambers instead of assaulting our eyeballs and nostrils.
Those people shouldn't be allowed in public

Imagine these people if that app didn't exist. Let that sink in.

I don't know. It is like half our country was raised by people that didn't teach them responsibility. It is telling that you can see the confusion and suspicion in her face. She knows she has lost control over herself, but she would use any SJW line to deny responsibility.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Nah you're just grossly obese, you fat emotional cunt.

That's funny, because just the other day, Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Attached: wkpdq17a9hw01.jpg (500x664, 27K)

kek

Seething

>everyone playing Pokemon GO is fat

Haha the absolute state of the land where my fathers died

You’re a big guy

I bet half of these neo-boomers don't even know the Pokemon past generation 1 or 2.

They just play Pokemon Go because the cultural zeitgeist told them to.

Pokemon go is a lot of fun go kys faggot op desu

Attached: gojirapepe(1).jpg (904x596, 169K)

kekaroni

>Chicago
Man, I wish there were more Pokemon to catch in the ghetto. Imagine getting raped by Tyrone just cuz "gotta catch em all".

Attached: mlk blvd.jpg (1200x575, 165K)

>Nah you're just grossly obese, you fat emotional cunt.

Your obesity rate in on par with ours. So stop eating so many sausage rolls fatty.

You left out quite a few based pastimes

I visited my best bud in DC at peak Poke go and HIS gf was the one dragging us around while me him and one of our friends were rolling our eyes and complaining

Attached: 216B5F72-642A-4102-93CD-F6806198CAF1.jpg (533x388, 75K)

dat filename

Attached: 1556326159960.jpg (540x607, 92K)

Every pokemon past gen 3 is just autistic nonsense and it's no wonder these people enjoy it.