Looking for specific Hitler speech

In the last year an user posted a video of a speech by Hitler. Hitler was talking about how Germany and Europe are spiritual descendants of The Roman Empire. My google-fu is bringing up jack shit. Anyone know which speech it was?

Attached: DB310C44-54CF-438F-B14C-AC6597F35156.jpg (650x341, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Adolf_Hitler
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Declaration_of_War_against_the_United_States
bitchute.com/video/D8gja4I1ZPGm/
archive.org/details/19380319AdolfHitlerAufDemGeheimenWahlkongressZumWiederanschlussOesterreichs1h07m
bitchute.com/video/7WyIsSPccgvg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first Reich was the roman empire

I think it was the one he did about Austria before the Anschluss. He said it about Prussia, and how the roman spirit isn't specific to Germany alone.

I don't know but this vid is fucking hilarious youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U

3:30

>Tfw you hear Jordan Peterson laugh about a story of a woman getting chopped up by a chainsaw

Attached: Arakek.jpg (325x325, 10K)

give me a minutes

Just goes to show how ill educated that nutless Austrian swine and his bastard followers were

In reality the Romans fought against and ultimately failed to hold back the German barbarians, heralding in a dark age for Western Europe. Christianity and Germans ended the Roman Empire, and yet the Roman Empire has unironically been appropriated by both. Just goes to show how the illiterate will follow any old demagogue so long as he says what they want to hear. See also, Trump

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Adolf_Hitler

I'm fairly certain it's this speech

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Declaration_of_War_against_the_United_States

control F* for word "Rome"

>At one time, Europe was confined to the Greek isles, which had been reached by Nordic tribes, and where the flame first burned that slowly but steadily enlightened humanity. And when these Greeks fought against the invasion of the Persian conquerors, they did not just defend their own small homeland, which was Greece, but [also] that concept that is now Europe. And then the spirit of Europe shifted from Hellas to Rome. Roman thought and Roman statecraft combined with Greek spirit and Greek culture. An empire was created, the importance and creative power of which has never been matched, much less surpassed, even to this day. And when the Roman legions defended Italy in three terrible wars against the attack of Carthage from Africa, and finally battled to victory, in this case as well Rome fought not just for herself, but also for the Greco-Roman world that then encompassed Europe.

Thanks user that is it!

glad I could help brother, have a pleasant weekend and love our women.
War Until Victory

this is also a great compilation
bitchute.com/video/D8gja4I1ZPGm/

This was the one I thought about:

1938 03 19 Adolf Hitler Auf Dem Geheimen Wahlkongress Zum Wiederanschluss Oesterreichs

"Prussia is a term of discipline that is not confined to Prussia"

"Mussolini was certainly more prussian than Stresemann"

archive.org/details/19380319AdolfHitlerAufDemGeheimenWahlkongressZumWiederanschlussOesterreichs1h07m

Cringe

>(((cringe)))
hope she sees your post bro

Hey hope you have a pleasant weekend too brother. see you back home (Europe) I'm moving back in August.

bitchute.com/video/7WyIsSPccgvg/

>Thank you for service

pic related bitch

Attached: one day ;).png (1080x691, 112K)

the HOLY roman empire...

I love when threads get a happy ending

neither holy nor roman nor an empire

----Socrates

That was Voltaire. And he was made his country was founded by a german tribe.