Does it piss you off that this man and his family amassed 99% percent of all the wealth...

Does it piss you off that this man and his family amassed 99% percent of all the wealth, behind every major war and revolution, behind the creation of Israel, and people are busy being mad at "commies" and "Nazi's"?

Attached: rothschild.jpg (685x385, 27K)

Yes.

Here to rub it in our faces, Rothsnigger?

Yes.
What's your fucking point OP, you trying to rub our faces in it or what?
Is this gonna be another 1 post by this ID thread?

No, this is expected from the retarded golems we call humanity.

My question is how come Jow Forums rarely ever talks about him?

what about the Payseur

Not much to talk about now. We already know everything that we can, or rather all that's allowed. Any person could dig up what we know given some time, which means all the awful shit we've discovered is mundane compared to what's actually going on. We can only wait at this point.

Everything balances out eventually

They just had a garage sale. Me thinks they will have another.

retarded incel

Yes, they deserve death

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Attached: 1542918659288.png (659x525, 205K)

Read my text:
Just
a
Fucking
Cut-out/Figurehead.

Do you understand this? There is no EARTHLY WAY that some ONE can have more than 1 million dollars without having someone paid a significant amount of money to make sure he doesn't do a damn thing that he is not authorized to do with that money. Do you understand this? The entities that have the real power have some sort of technological/evolutionary advantage that is equivalent to being 10 times more powerful than the average human being in a DIRECT confrontation. That forms a hierarchy and each tier is 10x more powerful than the tier below that. THAT is what owns the world you god damn TARD!

They’re central bank cartel and ownership of the fed is disgusting. Pure NWO hegemony.

just legalize murdering jews
declare a jew hunting season
make January and July jew hunting months
gut and stuff the jews you kill
display them at work and home

I've talked with Jacob Rothschild during a dinner party in Norfolk, at the East Barsham Manor. This was in the early 80's. To make it short, poor ole' Jacob couldn't even take a harmless Jew joke. He is nothing but an angry incel.

Attached: 1559357948160.png (331x132, 40K)

commies practically worship jews though, thats why they're a problem

modern commies care more about stopping people who dislike jews and shitskins than anything else

many of them even proudly exclaim that jews are the master race and that that is why they're so good at being rich and powerful

Jesus you are out of touch

Yep pisses me off to no end that people attack groups / ethnic groups for the worlds problems. Anyone who digs can see its a hand full of family who are pulling the strings.

I'm convinced that Rothschild and the Jews are a test from God to trick us into violating the commandment not to kill. This pathetic old kike probably doesn't even know the names of the aliens he's working for. We should just stop using their kike money and let them die of old age.

problem is that the Rothschilds are unkillable, they have a pretty big family so you couldn't possibly assassinate them all, they have family members in a ton of different countries and I bet most of them are groomed atleast to some extent to take over even if many others are killed. basically a jewish hydra