Yikes. This didn't age well

How can anyone still support him?

Attached: 6xieutcikd431[1].jpg (640x364, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008
reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-iran/clinton-says-u-s-could-totally-obliterate-iran-idUSN2224332720080422
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_proxy_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mazel tov!

Because Obama is a c u c k, Donald is based

fpwp

Attached: 1521776327634.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Checked for truth. The entire establishment is feeding him (((intelligence))) to goad him into war.

Are we at war with Iran?

No.

WOULD we be at war with Iran if Hillary were in power?

Yes.

So fuck off, shill.

Because we love Patriots, not globalist nigger monkey familys like the Obamas. Shoot yourself

fpbp
Go be a jew cock sucking nigger somewhere else faggot.

Where’s Donald’s war?

Attached: 69775FC8-99AB-4CAA-9CB7-70B746BC49EB.jpg (460x259, 23K)

fuck off hillary

/thread

Is it just me or does (((Bolton))) have just a bit too much nose to be Anglo?

Attached: 1560118610721.jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

Don't worry, no one does still support him

Are you retarded?
It's jewish worshiping zionist like Bolton who are advocating for war with Iran.

Attached: 1521760858391.jpg (643x499, 60K)

Fuck off retard Trump and Obama are controlled by the same puppet masters.
Enjoy having no wall by 2020 and an influx of "legal" immigrants

Attached: 400.jpg (585x300, 109K)

lmao

At least post the goddamn video

youtube.com/watch?v=5KV_nIgg008

>Mazel tov!
Fuck you moron. John Bolton is the biggest kike there ever was.

fuck off

Attached: 1560515098022.gif (320x240, 220K)

Does it really matter? His openly brags about being a zionist.

his retard supporters don't care

then answer why hes the POTUS you shrimp cock nigger. And will be in 2020 to make niggers miserable again

I wish I could be there to watch you shit your pants when Trump uses this as excuse to fire a bunch of left over Obama era CIA agents, and use it as pretext to raise tariffs on China again. Everything you love and cherish is dying, and this event is one of the death rattles.

He hasn't started anything yet. However he needs to fire fatass Pompeo and Neostache before this gets really bad.

Literally none of his supporters support jew crusades in iran. only neocon boomer scum support this shit. Everyone else sees it for what it is.

His presidency cannot weather a major war... in that respect, most of this is rhetoric. Perhaps hoping to goad Iran into doing something incredibly stupid.

Trump is a capitalist kike. How can you mutts not see this?

He is speaking to PM of Japan right now. That means rather than taking intel from the CIA he is getting dirt from foreign sources, and he probably wont call the FBI either.

I fucking dare someone to say they still support this slime.

capitalism is the intention muppet.

This.

All threads should be /ptg/ approved with /ptg/ capture.

Fuck shariablue shills. Israel is our best ally.

Attached: real americans.jpg (900x900, 122K)

Stay mad that Trump didn't fall for your lame ass false flag shlomo

Attached: 1560233979677.jpg (800x806, 204K)

>Hillary literally implemented the Iran nuclear deal, while Trump backed out, allowing Iran to continue their nuclear program you retarded faggot

Capitalism turns men into swine.

I support the POTUS and lynching of niggers with one of their skulls as an added bonus to my MAGA hat collection

>>Hillary literally implemented the Iran nuclear deal
Hillary wanted war in syria, which is the most kike thing possible. Fuck off with your historical revisionism.

Idk, we're not balding trannies, I guess we just have different brains?

Every board has their cultists and the Trump supporters are now that group. Have fun coping.

Attached: biden2020.png (481x646, 231K)

Holy shit.

How can anyone hate this man.

4D TimeTroll Chess!

So Fricking Based!

Owning the Dums so hard!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Attached: 4aa3c4e7c6c23682dff17fd422749bcd840a822b.jpg (1000x414, 47K)

Iran and Syria are two different countries dipshit. I didn’t like Hillary but get the facts right

We’re not going to war with Iran.

Just like the wars he started with Syria, Korea, and Venezuela?

He tried to do regime change in Venezuela but he’s such a moron, he couldn’t even do that right

>you’re a cult if you remind shills that Trump hasn’t actually started any wars
Yikes

He’s bombing 8 different countries and tried to do regime change in Venezuela and Iran

>Trump didn’t do something
>That’s just the same as actually doing it
Deranged

You’re mentally deficient

Fomenting a coup and paying people for it is NOT doing something. Congrats, you get a gold medal in mental gymnastics

You’re a cuck

Still didn’t start any wars

Who protects Syria? Iran. Cease your faggotry.

Cope

The MSM is pushing for him to do something. They are saying "Iran crossed Trumps red line and he does nothing" . They want Trump to start a war so they can turn around and use it against him politically.

Attached: AOC.jpg (480x528, 17K)

He’s fueling the war in Yemen and desperately wants a war with Iran. He’s a neocon, he was never anti-establishment, always the con man

>trump will start a war in syria
>trump will start a war in korea
>trump will start a war in venezuela
>trump will start a war in iran
Number of wars started by Trump: ZERO

Attached: alex trebek.jpg (372x290, 17K)

Based on what? Bush lied about WMD in Iraq and the media didn’t punish him until after the 2004 election so no that’s not what they’re doing

>Why won’t Drumpf just send his supporters to die for Israel already? Dammit it’s not fair!

Attached: 16D983F3-EEE8-43A2-9BB3-0002977494D2.png (300x345, 24K)

Donald Trump chose him to be his National Security Advisor.

Does it anger you to see such blatant Jew worship by your president? You hate them, you hate Israel, but the man you support, the man you VOTED for is willing to send thousands to die for the chosen people.

>But he doesn't actually support Israel
>It's 4D chess
>He's just bluffing and acting tough ON THIS particular problem
>All those Billions he's sent is just to maintain status quo

Must be fascinating to go through your thought process, "here I am supporting a man that supports my mortal enemy and I have no qualms about it. If he met me in real life he'd be disgusted by me to see how much my hate for his allies I have."

Nigger, why are you so enthralled in our politics? It has nothing to do with you.

Attached: 1490383170394.png (1200x1227, 630K)

>sends weapons to Saudi
>shills for Israel with Golan Heights and Jerusalem
>fuels wars in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, and Niger

You Trumpfags fell for the con and you’re just on damage control covering your asses

He only doesn't start one because it would be incredibly unpopular and the US would LOSE. It's fucking obvious to everyone that he wants to start one except to his cattle.

Where did I ever say I wanted Trump to send ppl to die for Israel? I don’t want more war in the Middle East for fucks sake

This. They claim to hate Israel so much yet they support a guy who’s shilled for them consistently. The cognitive dissonance is remarkable

are we at war? The answer is no.

He's the least interventionist president in decades and is scaling down involvement in those conflicts, but of course you'll nitpick over anything.

He wanted to play that card. Obama would've just wasted it.

>Trump wants war so much
>that’s why he keeps ignoring all these opportunities to start one that Bush or Obama would have used
Holy mother of COPE

Except those wars were popular initially retard. Having fun watching this idiot's support completely evaporate? Because I am.

Because "your" politics affects everyone besides you amerimutts always jump in for everyone You guys start WW3 and think that every other western country should have to participate in it.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-iran/clinton-says-u-s-could-totally-obliterate-iran-idUSN2224332720080422
which means we'd all be dead because
Israel and Iran are fighting eachother in Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_proxy_conflict

>least interventionist
>bombing 8 countries
>nearly toppled Venezuela, which would’ve started a civil war and a bigger migrant crisis
>trying to start a war with Iran
Wew

>Iran and Syria are two different countries dipshit. I didn’t like Hillary but get the facts right
You're too fucking stupid to realize Syria is a conduit to Iran you fucking brainded moron cum sucking pig.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about war with Iran
a whole bunch of greedy jews want to get rich betting against Iran
this is about enriching war profiteers, nothing more

She said she’d obliterate Iran IF they attacked Israel. Provide context you retard

Is there a way to automatically hide /ptg/ threads?

>Provide context you retard
Only retard I see here is you.

>He's so interventionist look at all these things he ALMOST did
this is just sad

Except those wars actually happened, unlike Trump’s wars.

and zion don

You said she wanted to attack Iran when that was not the case. Lying hack

That doesn't mean he's wrong.

You clearly don’t know what interventionist means, it’s not just invasions, it’s coup fomenting and sabotaging established governments

If he actually did start those wars you would just jump to the next fence. You cultists don't deserve to be argued with.

>it's OK to die for Israel if the Republican party tells me to

>You said she wanted to attack Iran when that was not the case
No you fucking idiot, I said she wanted to attack Syria, which - for anyone with half a brain - is a stepping stone to attacking Iran. Geo-politically, the policies are one in the same you fucking stupid, illiterate, low iq, no historical knowledge having piece of shit.

obama had literally all the same excuses to go into syria that trump now has, but he didn't go full neocon on assad either.

If she was president Iran would've absolutely attacked Israel, just like they attacked those tankers

>but he didn't go full neocon on assad either.
No, he just armed jihadist proxies, setup a weapons pipeline, coordinated with Saudi death squads, and occasionally bombed Syrian army positions.

This
>yeah trump tried to start a coup, but it didn’t happen!
>okay trump is staging false flags, but there’s no war yet
>okay there’s a war but it’s nowhere near as bad as Iraq
>the war is bad but it’s the libs fault because they let Iran get too powerful

>creating fictional scenarios to "prove" you're right
>calling other people cultists

>just like they attacked those tankers
Fucking idiot, Iran didn't attack any tankers you fucking stupid piece of shit.

sounds exactly like trump lmao, good thing to know we may as well have voted for hillary for all the good this useless cuck has done.

->the point

->you

>sounds exactly like trump lmao
Yes, Trump was elected using Sheldon Adelsons money. The same Sheldon Adelson who said he regretted joining the US Army and would have wanted to join the Israeli Army instead.

>you’re defending Trump from accusations of things he didn’t do
>that’s the same as supporting him if he actually did them
You are an incoherent, babbling mess.

Cringe

>literally exactly what Trump is doing

Hah

no he's right, watching /ptg/ shills constantly morph their beliefs on the Wall shows that its just a cult of personality for trump without any actual ideology.

I'm more of a dapper dan man myself, cant stand that fop