Another white ethnostate overrun and completely conquered

...and of course, white men nowhere to be found, their precious guns collecting dust as always.

HONK HONK

breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/31/report-portland-maine-struggling-as-mass-immigration-from-africa-overwhelms-public-resources/

Pic related: Portland, Maine (((Current Year))). NO LARPing in this thread!!! You didn't do anything again, and I don't feel like hearing your fucking yap about something you're maybe going to do someday because Trump, because you have to read SIEGE again, and collect another gun accessory or your endless tirade of pointless excuses.

Attached: Haitian-Somali-Immigrants-640x480.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/maines-largest-city-strains-under-asylum-seeker-influx-11548601200?cx_testId=0&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0
breitbart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maine votes straight democrat anyway. I would rather it be this state or California than texas or another red southern state.

New England needs a taste of the horse shit they keep voting for
Enjoy retards

RIP the USA
it's been a wild run

>Sourcing breitbart like it's an actual news publication

>Death to America

Attached: 0982734796234234.jpg (4746x3024, 1.84M)

Jow Forums told me that Trump would save USA
Why he is letting this happen?

Attached: 152627573478568458.jpg (933x768, 125K)

>texas

lol. You're hilarious. Literally one of the brownest/blackest states in the country now. You can thank all those white-run Cuckstian Refugee Ministries for that.

The US lets in 0.3% of the population worth of immigrants per year whilst canada lets in 0.8% of its population worth of immigrants per year

>Shitting on breitbart when it's just a copy/paste from the Wall Street Journal
wsj.com/articles/maines-largest-city-strains-under-asylum-seeker-influx-11548601200?cx_testId=0&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=0

Why do you think we've been feeding them allowing them to breed in ridiculous numbers? Imagine a race that pays for it's own suicide. We're the joke of the planet.

>>breitbart.com
oh no no no no

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg (640x607, 94K)

Let em run wild in Portland.I would say since Me. as a state hates Portland they are at moment fine with invasion,the rest of state with constitutional carry ect. will be fine.

To those who dump on New England ME./N.H./VT. have gun laws that reflect the 2nd,i.e. no permission slip necc.,you have a gun,carry away.

Thus,unlike a lot of countries when it all goes down the US in many places will be fine.

Side note,to the good folks in ME.,remember the folks in Lewiston will need your help when it gets openly ugly.

Attached: 1537746375813s.jpg (125x96, 3K)

>anti-Trump cucked blue states that shill for open borders and don't even have the excuse of whites being an ethnic minority already
Good, fuck 'em.

You hear that? That's the sound of #rwn ... building to its inevitable crescendo.

you're talking about (((legal))) immigrant sadly
you country as vast and unchecked frontier and who know the real illegal immigration number
you guys are fuckt beyond repair

The cities will just choke on it and bugmen will rise up through finance and corrupt as fuck deals with local governments. Even cities in Maine will have the Brazil effect soon; high rise postmodern architecture peering out over the endless sprawl of filth and favela. Many people don't understand why we oppose the shittening, they think it's just because of some aimless h8 for shitskins. There is that, I mean it does exist. But goddamn bros, it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. So much so that I have to BREAK OUT THE BOOMER CAPS

wasn that the cat pic in the wikileak CIA hacking tool file ?
it's always funny to see it reposted
i'm not clicking that shit thats for sure

Really makes me think.

Attached: Stonetoss US flag burning communists versus Confederate flags.png (284x177, 15K)

Breitbart is Zionist Jew shit, but it's sitll 10X more reliable than any leftist "news" site. KYS you Paki leaf.

I guess you should have paid more attention to his words and actions over the last fifty years than the shit he was telling retards at rallies.

We Europe now

And you think Canada will be some safe haven for white people after the US goes? Sadly we should be allied, but instead we just gripe about who is more cucked at this point. Same with Europe. We all laugh at each others' demise while the water boils hotter around us.

i agree more than you can imagine

If it was just the border that was the problem, the entire problem could be solved overnight with land mines, barbed wire and punji pits, croc moats, and automatic turrets. We do know how many illegals there are, it's in the some tens of millions. But when you get into the legalistics of it, anchor babies that are not Native Americans actually have never had any right to citizenship. In a civil war, non-whites would flee en masse to their ancestral countries. Everything can be fixed or salvaged. Empires last 250 years on average and the USA is 250 years old. Anything can happen.

But we also know that YOUR border security consists of a queue to fill out paperwork for anyone who touches your cucked ground. We know that you have a muslim for an immigration czar, that you literally shower terrorists in money and housing, that you have no free speech, no right to bear arms, you have barely any arable land that hasn't been urbanized, white men in Alberta and Quebec have literally nothing in common with each other, we know you are undergoing the fastest peaceful demographic change in all of human history. Why do you think you're pressured to hide your flag to be taken seriously on this anime forum? You're already a non-factor.

the white west is falling.

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever0001020011221qx3swsxs242yh2sd3433.gif (800x360, 183K)