The man crisis

What can be done to entice men to participate in society again? Birth rates are falling precipitously and women are hitting their 30s as emcels. Something has to change, and fast.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-21-23-41-38~2.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What can be done to entice men to participate in society again?
they have it all wrong. women focusing on their career is to blame for women having kids late in life. what can we do to entice women to leave the work place and participate on procreate again?

Women: "I'll never like you baka, I'll just do literally everything wrong, and hate you for it"
Men: "Whu"
Women: "HOLY SHIT I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP"
Men: "I can hel"
Women: "NO FUCK U"

Rare flag

It must be really hard for unattractive women to find a cope when men find video games more interesting than them.

solid point. being an HR manager doesnt seem good enough to give up a family.

I'm fully positive that is not what is happening here.

WOOOOOOMEN ARE VICTIMS
OMG RAPE BILLIONAIRES WON'T STOP RAPING WOMEN
PLEASE HELP WOMEN WOMEN NEED HELP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAGGGHRRH
WAAAMEN WAAAAMEN WAAAAAAMEN
WOMEN NEED TO KILL MORE BABIES
MORE BLOOD FOR ASHERAH
BLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
BLUD BLUD BLUUUD

a collapse of society forcing men to fight for food.

Attached: 1559880351791.jpg (750x750, 100K)

>How can we get these racist, sexist, worthless replaceable white male pieces of shit to reproduce with us?
BIG THINK

>emcel
Uh,, I don't think women are celibate

Eliminate child support and alimony, then repeal the 19th amendment. Also, give huge tax incentives to married couples and couples with children.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Great explanation ya got there.

Emotionally celibate.

it is though you know how many “dog moms” there are now. Also women are triggered and super woke, because nobobdy wants them if they are a single mother or too old to have kids and ugly.

this, I don't understand why we still discuss women at all

WOW THIS IS NOT EPIC

GAMERS RISE UP!!!

Attached: 1556763775270.jpg (750x369, 47K)

they use all the rage of not being wanted back on the system that they embraced to destroy themselves. They wont look inside so they just blame men. Every western country led by a woman are going down the drain quick.

Summer is here again

Women are being so infantilized and encouraged to spend their entire 20s pretending they’re still high school age party girls that they don’t feel ready enough to settle down and get married until their early to mid 30s when they’ve already hit the wall and tanked their market value or feel ready to have kids until they’re like 37 at which point it’s pretty much too late.

sorry that headline is super inaccurate

how about, 'women feel like they are infallible little disney princesses and men are tired of putting up with their shit'

Attached: 1560261610766.jpg (392x296, 11K)

Women fucked themselves up on this one, men are moving on without them. go away.

> blame men

Blame feminism for ruining two generations of women refusing to settle down and have kids and wasting their physical prime years (17-27) so that they can pretend to be men in the workforce

Are video games REALLY that bad? How much video games is enough to not be considered degeneration?

And they're under the illusion that they deserve a chad like they got when they were 19.

Attached: 90s.png (1766x466, 218K)

Why does he have a cigarette in his mouth ? He doesn’t smoke in the trailer.

I purposed to my white gf today.
She said yes

Attached: zoomerss.png (1798x625, 234K)

Attached: HOW ARE THESE GUYS NOT THE HEROS.png (1563x547, 130K)

Women's equality and shitskin invasions have already happened. The cat is out of the bag and it's not going back in.

Nothing short of a revolution and total reset of society will "entice" men to participate in society.

Attached: boomers fucked us.png (1181x866, 215K)

Women have kids later because they're expected to work now. If women were still marrying a nice young man at 18 they'd be having kids by 19, and three or four kids over the course of a few years as was. Nowadays they're expected by all to have careers and to put all that shit aside, and they're too stupid to recognise the cognitive dissonance felt when you reject your biological imperative every day. Ban women from the workforce and watch (a) wages rise (b) birthrates rise (c) happiness for men & women rise, just like that.

Attached: _77517139_kielrexfeatures.jpg (304x405, 21K)

I'm not participating in society again til all the niggers and other brown variously-sexed degenerate things are gone. Most unhygenic. Fucking humans everywhere these days.

Attached: 1525712267200.jpg (800x1114, 726K)

That will never happen

Low birthrate societies will eventually get replaced by third world shit skin invaders with 10+ kids

more like weak men let too many women think they are on the same(most think higher) level than men and it has run amok. The intellgensia have pimped out government loans to fund the most asinine educational daycare that has reach an unstoppable momentum.

It's truly amazing how we got here.

So either as a smart male you throw your hat in the ring for forever decreasing proportional diminishing returns on investment/effort OR

you think fuck it all and enjoy the ride down. the latter is a far better option imo.

UNTIL the levy actually breaks and there is a shot at swinging the momentum back to its rightful place you will continue to see more men drop out of society all together.

women had an actual pull to a man long ago. Not only are they less feminine these days, but they are all on the kool aid that degeracy is a right, and that any man is bad. There is no trust between the sexes anymore. For men its a way bigger gamble to take a chance on most women than the other way around. If they changed the divorce courts it would be a first step.

Attached: 62A6C2EA-6B1A-400A-AEA2-1C8560E36D82.jpg (821x1024, 148K)

What can be done to entice men to participate in society again?
Make it a "game " worth playing

>Mariage is now an adoption contract, if both party consent the men is now responsible and have authority over his spouse, He cant abuse (basicly like with children)
>no more divorce
>Orient carrer paths (most of them) toward result and purpose, less gimmick , less care-based morality , always objective standards, no quotas
An average men can now ,
>move into his carrer,
>earn some wealth and build a family he would have some control over.
There will be inequalities, and there will be wealth disparities. But everything will be fine.

>>Kate 34-year-old, wants to settle
>>Susan, 41, a single senior executive.
>>Joanna 32, Law firm.
>>over half (53.8 percent) of women ages 25-29 are childless and a record 30.8 percent of American women ages 30 to 34 haven’t given birth.
>>as if we gathered together in a collective conspiracy in defiance of motherhood. Others dub this cohort “career women” as if we made a choice between having a family and a career.

The problem is systemic. Do women actually know what "having your cake and eating it too means?"; It means you want to eat it and still have it in your hand after your done. The fault lies with women, they didn't know what they were working towards, what they voted for, what they were marching and fighting for. All they knew is that they wanted it and wanted it right then and there. The results of which we see today, men have checked out of society, gone into hiding, and lost all incentive to do anything besides pursue their own short term self interests. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose by dealing with marriage, children, and relationships.

They probably weren't thinking, when they pushed for these types of laws, that literally legislated men out of the marketplace and themselves into a corner. Things will stay this way or get worse until some manner of a collapse occurs, because to change it would require women, collectively, to recognize the error of their ways and vote to strip themselves of the same safe guards that they selfishly voted into place to cause this problem.

Some problems don't have solutions, you just let them take their course and burn themselves out like the cancer that it is.

Attached: 1543185135923.jpg (1200x833, 455K)

All these articles just ego stroke and place blame on somone else than womens own bad choices. It allows the ((media)) to kill the family and keep the women single and hating men beyond the age where they can have kids.

thanks for posting those. have some Yous
those are nice pics though there is nothing nice to read at all

Attached: 1520728248915.gif (500x280, 1009K)

I mean men have their own problems, but nobody ever talks about what women did to contribute negativly to the way things turned out.

Attached: 33628BDF-1D5B-4D3C-9C06-400DACA73E1C.jpg (1024x640, 84K)

Momma needs to kick them out of the house, time to grow up bitch boys

Exactly, and Chad will always marry a younger more attractive female so they literally can’t compete which makes them bitter and resentful and typically unsuccessful in the marriages they do end up settling for.

Women naturally want to serve strong men. I serve my man because he takes care of me, and I trust his judgement over my own. Women need to drop out of the workplace and focus on building community cohesion. If you're redpilled it's your duty to try to wake others up to the positives of living a traditional lifestyle.

You are allowed to spend 10% of the time you spend working, on video games. So if you work 40 hours per week, you are allowed 4 hours of gameplay per week. This applies to anyone over the age of 21. Any more than that and you are an unproductive loser.

based femposter

Most good insightful greentexts are from infinity chan

Attached: 1548209372512.jpg (2101x790, 226K)

yeah! stop playing piss4 games :^)

Boil it down. The root problem is jews. Everything else are symptoms of the parasite.

This is all a result of empowering women.
Women nowadays are too stuck up and entitled to be mothers or wives. Ironically this attitude is why more women than ever are reporting to be depressed. They've thrown aside their primal biological function and their raison d'être just because the media(jews) told them to. The Jews basically made degeneracy fashionable and acceptable for women and women having the "follow the herd" mentality fall for this hook line and sinker.
So in other words declining women = declining men

Tl;Dr
>women are the problem

Attached: 1560280480114.gif (270x270, 930K)

Women need to start acting like Ladies again
>stay home and raise children
>keep house clean
>keep their husbands happy
>learn to keep their mouth shut
>abandon feminsm and voting rights
If this happened more men would be men again and alot of the problems we face today would solve them selves.

Take a look at r/femcels

reddit.com/r/Trufemcels/

Attached: 9484F4EB-E554-4D2A-BFA3-B622BEEA9277.jpg (160x160, 19K)

No. Weak men are the problem. Weak men always have been the problem. If it wasn't for weak men women wouldn't have gotten the vote. Women wouldn't be given entitlement in the workplace. Women wouldn't have control of the law. Women wouldn't be able to spread horrid ideas like feminism. If you think women are the problem you just literally don't know how to handle women. Most women are putty.

>Momma needs to kick them out of the house
ah! so you admit it is single mothers that are causing the problem

Attached: 1551922372478.png (753x686, 360K)

I say let it burn. Continue to let the birthrate fall into oblivion. Continue to let women be single with their insane ramblings of feminism. Let the shit hit the fan. Let society fall apart. Its a war of attrition.

Only then will a real solution be made. Because it will be an absolute necessity for survival.

This thread is still being shitposted a year later and yet people are still falling for it.

Jesus fucking Christ.

The problem is public school and society at large. Girls are now without exception forced into the college/career track same as their male counterparts and told they’re losers with no ambition if they would prefer to get married and start a family after high school. Because of shows like teen mom they associate being a young mom with being trashy and pathetic. They’re sold a lie that they can have it all but need to spend their 20s selfishly having fun because a husband and babies will come along eventually after you have an established career.

If only you knew how Good Times really are.

Attached: 1560564334280.jpg (488x448, 84K)

Its because we Slonk gang weed CHAD

They need Jesus

God speed brother

Attached: apu fash.jpg (803x520, 68K)

>Something has to change, and fast.
that's where your wrong bucko

Women are easily manipulated and 50% of the population. It was obviously in the interest of rich and powerful to allow women to vote because then you theoretically control 50% through easily manipulated women's votes. However in doing so I don't think they could of foreseen the dire consequences.

Fear not though, brother! As soon as the next world war happens and society realises that women will not fight for its survival, things will return to the natural order.

Attached: 1555729925451.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Move from california, man.

by the end of the ride into the 30s womens morals have been destoryed and very high partner counts make it impossible to want to turn any of these broken women into mother.

Attached: 0F97BF81-D6B9-4202-AEF5-4E9FBED1EF28.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

haha jokes on you I spend 4 hrs and 1 minute a week on video games who's the real loser now faggot?

Attached: diddy the hedgehog.jpg (332x332, 19K)

>women are putty
> can lie about you having sex with her and ruin your lifes work

You could all fuck off.

Attached: unironically.png (1200x800, 545K)

Attached: feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Typical projection. Removing women from the workforce would increase men's wages and allow for a caregiver for children. Like how things used to be, imagine that. But no, it's her turn. General quality would likely improve, too. Female-led companies run on groupthink and flattery. Results are secondary to feelings.

Attached: woman logic.jpg (639x495, 36K)

Attached: single mother.jpg (720x796, 46K)

But if men could wed them and bed them they would have kids- maternity level and the rest. Men being worse off finically is the problem. If men can barley afford their apts how can they start a senpai?

Attached: dating market.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Attached: truth.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Couldn’t these women just find older men that are ready to have children? I thought these women were in control of their reproductive rights?

Pretty + No Kids.
>If she has no kids outside of wedlock, she's already smart.
>If she's pretty, she probably has a great body and a sense of style.
The image maker didn't think it through.

I think most people here on copious amounts of drugs, plus we've seen with Yang/the latest shills that they can very easily keep a thread alive for a long period. Yet you think they just stop there? no this is an operation.

Attached: 1529707309924.jpg (530x274, 37K)

Older men are fucking the 21 year olds. They know they can’t compete

Attached: pepe.png (1013x564, 72K)

>woman blames men for all of her problems

Trite and thotpilled

>Me
Single after a few flings and some dating, cheated on twice. Dumped those sluts asap.
Own my own home
Own my own car
No debt
Will retire by age 50
>Friends
Knocked up some, married some, divorced some
Broke or in heavy debt
Still paying for houses
Still paying for cars
Owe bitches for debt, child payments or they want to spend more
>Women
"Why doesnt he want to commit to me"
"Why wont he let me move in to his place"
"Why wont he take me on vacations all over the world"

Attached: 1554005572891.png (800x264, 167K)

lmao cuck

>women are like putty and Strong Men™ can fix them!
No, they can't. Women are busted beyond repair, it's whores all the way down, and they deserve every bit of misery that's coming their way.

Attached: 1490411769854.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Exactly. It’s actually fucking sad it’s like watching sheep being led off of a cliff. Can’t tell them what’s going to happen just have to watch them figure it out on their own.

Women have to be women again. Hypergamy has to stop, promiscuity has to stop, “career women” (oxymoron) have to stop

How isbit my fault when a woman wouldn't consider fucking me in a million years anyway?

Attached: nrog3jb9xmp21.jpg (2405x917, 761K)

Imagine if the headline read: childish women are to blame for women having kids late in life.
Imagine if we got some honesty for fucking once.

>The intellgensia have pimped out government loans to fund the most asinine educational daycare that has reach an unstoppable momentum.

Attached: 20190614_174728.jpg (1067x1067, 346K)

Yes, we should have never given them voting rights or allowed them to hold jobs besides being teachers or nurses. Thats not my fault, thats the fault of my great great grandparents generation of men. They know they have a sweet deal, so the only way for things to go back to the way they should be is to collapse the corrupt and dying gynocratic system. When that happens, they'll submit again gor protection and resources. And if they dare get uppity, a firm medium style slap across the face will remind them that the days of acting like spoiled cunts are gone.

Attached: 1560143119224.png (1200x1236, 239K)

This. Literally zero women have been raised correctly in the last few decades, and little girls are ruined for life extremely early by feminism and a lack of strong religious belief by parents.

Even if a good girl slipped through the cracks, you'd spend the rest of your life with her dodging feminism, biased laws, and every single bit of media trying to corrupt her. It's simply not worth it.

The obliviousness and ignorance of Jow Forumstards on some modern gender dynamics is truly amazing to behold. It's as if they were compiling their analysis straight from Jezebel or some dimwitted gas station cheap magazine, it really is incredible. It's only explicable through the reasoning that most of them are simply trying to deflect the reality from their own minds because they can't bear the thought of what their "future" 10/10 Aryan waifus behavior is actually like, and has been since the Ancient Greeks themselves and literally everyone in the civilized world, right up to Schopenhauer and Nietzsche wrote about it.

"It's because they h-have c-careers, just g-gotta find a housewife and it'll be fine" - The absolute state of your brain on coping mechanisms. A career doesn't fucking stop you from having children if you really wanted to, especially with all the special maternal leaves and benefits and services afforded to pregnant women in western society. Do you absolute morons realize that there are millions of religious Hispanic women working literally 24/7 at nonstop hard labor jobs and still find the time to pump out 10 babies in a row? That quite a few Muslim women, at least ones in the west who somehow still retained their upbringing, do the same thing?

That happens whenever a woman also happens to get MARRIED young, and stay married. Maybe the possibility ought to cross one's mind that the reason that your average Amerithot or Euroslut isn't pumping out as many children as you'd like her to isn't ( Well, not *just* ) due to "muh career just won't give me any time!", but because - get this: THEY DON'T GET MARRIED IN THE FIRST PLACE. The statistical drops are completely the same and directly correlated to each other. Western women spend the majority of their time riding the cock carousel in college and nightclub, being on permanent birth control and aborting the babies they do get. Of course there's a fucking drop in birth rates.

*for protection and resources

KEK

Attached: 3e379c2f.jpg (499x634, 63K)

Women naturally tend to socialism
Socialism is about "equality"
Equality is actually about dominance
Dominance is what women crave

but they crave money more

If "50 Shades" was set in a trailer park, it would be a CSI episode not mommy porn.

Disband feminism
Keep women out of leadership roles
Make slut shaming acceptable again, encouraged even
Culturally enforce monogamy
Repeal alimony laws