This kills the millennial

Why don't you have a job Jow Forums?

cnbc.com/2018/06/05/there-are-more-jobs-than-people-out-of-work.html

Attached: benis.jpg (1343x629, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and they still wont give trump credit. the media is the enemy of the people. go and work for the 15 an hr goy so we can pay for illegals over your family’s heath insurance.

>Under normal circumstances, the mismatch would be creating a demand for higher wages.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

how do they count job openings empirically?

Attached: 1537007026070.png (474x244, 244K)

Ive applied to nearly 30 shit tier places in the last month
Have gotten 1 interview and no callback

You are white?

why would I work for nazis

>make ridiculous requirements to apply for virtually every job
>WOOOOW WHY DON'T MILLENIALS HAVE JOBS, THERE'S SOOOOO MANY GUYS

Attached: 1560506083021.jpg (403x335, 14K)

I'm already a slave
why the fuck would I work

Yes with a vehicle
No highschool degree though since I left home at 16 because abusive drug addled mother
I have a fairly rounded skillset just no papers saying I know how to do any of it

They don't. At this point you can assume any statement by any department of the US Government is an out and out fabrication.

I have 2 jobs though? Wish my wages would go up on one of them. Still I'm pretty comfy. Would be nice if wages went up for everyone else.

I literally just got fired so fuck OOOOFFFFFFFF
I'll have one next week
This is my week off
>got fired from family business because family member was abusing an employee and I stood up for the employee

we need some decent country to destroy the USA
the USA is a bunch of moronic fucks who want to get rich doing nazi shit
fuck the USA
fuck Israel
we need mass murder in the USA, not work

>Hey! If you think I’ll work at a Wal-mart and get paid minimum wage then no! I deserve better!

>30 places
>white

Attached: XWcDQt2.jpg (1000x652, 24K)

CNBC shitting fake stats out of their arse yet again to push for the importations of immigrants

honestly, given the way our government acts, I'd prefer legalizing the murder of workers
if you murder the workers, the only people who will be left will be lazy fucks
lazy fucks know how to be free
workers don't
we're going to bring freedom back to the USA by murdering the workers legally
just get Congress to legalize murdering workers

OP must of taken a break from gender surgery to
post this thread.

Attached: 1559153804807.gif (504x686, 268K)

>get your fancy education goy or you’ll end up working at McDonald’s or Wal-Mart
>Oy vey who do you think you are not wanting to work at Wal Mart or McDonald’s?
Boomers everyone

That's what I tell people all the time at my old shitty retail job; but they don't fucking believe me.

So I just laugh at them every-time I see them.

>Nicer car
>Nicer clothes
>Weekends are back
>Vacations
>Paid Holidays

Attached: Whoa.png (254x254, 148K)

being this ass pained

Attached: BG5AaBJCYAAB23T.jpg (480x515, 34K)

Get your skills up, you unemployable sack of shit

But everyone else is offering 15 an hour oy vey you might have to offer a higher wage fellow jew

lol, jobs they said...

I do.
Ready to fucking quit though.

i dont want to work at fucking mcdonalds. I might not have a bachelors but i have 100+ credits and im way overqualified. I did the McDonalds thing and it doesnt result in shit.

I know basic horticulture stuff from school
Tons of pc hard and software tech
How to operate most power tools competently
How to drive a forklift
How to lay tile/brick hang and float drywall
Do most basic plumbing fixes and some minor electrical
And Im loaded with hours of animal care

>wages still the same as they were in the 90's
>businesses forced to give preference to tranny mulattoes

Attached: 1555727323456.jpg (1139x961, 248K)

>Random stupid shit anyone with >85iq can figure out with no training whatsoever
>Never graduated high school
>Why can't I find a job
The absolute fucking state

Ive applied for everything from journeymans assistant to a literal fucking janitor and everything inbetween including fastfood and retail stocking

You never graduated high school
What the fuck do you expect?

I can't smoke meth, jerk off and play video games at work. Fuck that shit.

I do have a job. It's normally my day off, but I picked up a coworkers shift so I can go make time and a half. I'm on my way there now.

Yeah there are plenty of $8hr jobs working with Tyrone and manager Shaniqua flipping burgers. Gotta keep this Jew economy running all while you are demonized and replaced by women and non-whites.

No wonder white male suicide is at an all time high. In another timeline, honest white men could have a job building the Volkshalle or some other epic and meaningful shit like that. They wouldn't have to compete with Paco and Tyrone and after a good days labor they go home to their beautiful wife and kids in the countryside.

Attached: Volkshalle.jpg (241x209, 9K)

You have some massive personal or social flaw that you're blissfully unaware of and we can't pick up on it through your posts.

is the other guy trolling or are you really too lazy to get a goddamn GED?

Attached: 1541905217133.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Dude, just go to a technical college and get a certification in plumbing. You'll be making 60k a year right out of the gate and most certifications only take like a year or 2 at max for like $1,000 a semester at most.

To atleast get accepted to shit tier mcjobs like I had before a flood swept me out of state for half a year?
I cant fucking undo the shitty hand i have and cant get my ged without money

I make 190k a year.

It depends on where you take the test, but in most cases, the total for all four GED subtests ranges between $80-$150.

Attached: 1543592861865.jpg (700x368, 57K)

You're probably literally retarded, user.

You should look at that as an accomplishment though, it's probably not easy to get forklift certified when you're that severely mentally handicapped. Good job.

Get your CDL class A License. Buy a used Semi Truck in decent condition for 50k. Go to the oil fields as an owner operator and haul frack sand and machinery for 8,000 dollars a week. Guys have made over 250k a year doing that shit. That's more than a doctor makes on average.

noice.

Attached: baitin.png (1198x1188, 1.49M)

You're unemployable
This is nobody's fault but your own

because now i have to learn Spanish for a low paying job. fuck off immigrants

What they don't tell you is 95% of them are shitty dead end McJobs and the other 5% are boomers looking for other boomers with 30 years of experience.

Either they are shit paying jobs or just shitty jobs. Why not just steal the shit you need and live in a sea can

>when companies find out they can destroy existing positions and open three part time positions without benefits to replace them

Maybe part of the problem is all the useless degrees millennial were tricked into taking? Having a degree in media studies or sociology doesn't really help you get a job if what is in demand is what you would learn at a trade school.

>no high school degree
>no previous employment
Get your fucking GED user.
Don't expect any job beyond amazon drone without a fucking high school diploma.

Hey, you just need to pull yourself by your bootstraps and work five times harder for five times less than what I, Mr. McBoomerson, have! Now fill out that job application for mowing my lawn.

Just lie about graduating you stupid fuck. No one checks unless you come across like a retard. Imply you were going to go to _insert local college_ for "not liberal shit" but couldn't afford it.

Fuck off Shlomo

Yet wages aren't skyrocketing like a hot stock?

I do...?

Ive done that on roughly half of the shitty mcjob applications that I wouldnt assume check
Thats how I got my 2 previous jobs but the last one was in 2017

Most of these jobs are going to illegals or visa holders (why else would they be coming over en masse?)
Trump won't stop it or throw them out because he's afraid it will hurt his precious economy/job numbers.

>work hard even though you're completely disincentivized to do so

whoa... so this is the power of... looking the manager right in the eye

Jews get the rope
Doesn't change the fact that this idiot is a worthless fuck

Better question. Why don't you guys get a cushy government job like me?

Tell me what job you have

youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

are you white or "white"? or (((white)))

Just lie and say you graduated, dipshit. All the shitty jobs I worked asked if I graduated but never checked my diploma.

If you really want a job just go around in person when places aren't busy and talk to a fucking hiring manager in person. Go back repeatedly even if they turn you down. Go to every business around you. Last time I was in need of a shit tier job I did just that and got hired on the spot in less than hour. Shake a mother fuckers hand and look them in the eyes. Blam stick with shitty job one then its ten times easier to move on especially if you get a uniform. Do a good job and maybe you'll be awesome like me a get offered a job making five times what I was getting paid to do something I have never done because a regular was impressed by how awesome I was.

Attached: ssdafdsdf.jpg (450x849, 106K)

don't ever take sides against the family, Fredo

Because you're a fucking incel who looks like you'll either shoot up the place with your mom's gun or end up costing the company tens of thousands in a sexual harassment lawsuit. Face it Loser, you're an unemployable, skeevy looking shitlord. Next time leave your fedora at home.

Attached: 1511390951083.jpg (640x640, 28K)

>No highschool degree

Well wtf did you think was going to happen?

Well they got me with the whole heroin addiction thing so Im just struggling with that taking it day by day... 13 days clean today..

>doesn't know US had 3.2% wage growth last year

Attached: cz3eytg9yw331.jpg (735x720, 76K)

This is one of the jobs I applied for recently. No competition here, right? Jobs for anyone who wants them!

Attached: indeed.jpg (566x313, 20K)

I tried that. Impossible if you are a white male.

lol

Attached: 1560465966144.png (814x906, 177K)

This is just an excuse to flood us with more shitskins

I will be driving a forklift or some shit within the next week or two or so though so there is that. The rest of anons? Fucking do something. The white separtist rebellion will never work if we don't have capital and work ethic and skills ffs. Get your shit together. Clean your room or whatever the fuck

But Mr. Boomer, it says right here I need 25 years of experience mowing lawns. I'm only 22.

Id stop getting my mom telling me she wanted me and my siblings aborted as she threw shit like knives at me in a crack fueled craze when she couldnt afford her next hit
I was 16 and wanted out, it wasnt a smart move but there were no good moves

I'm a Sys Ad for NASA.

How much of that was from the major minimum wage increases around the country?

How many jobs did you apply for?

Lol. Wrong.

>Thats how I got my 2 previous jobs but the last one was in 2017
1. Temp agency to find places for you. A lot of mass hires just deal with a temp agency so they can fire you more easily.
The jobs will be shit, but they will be jobs. Usually about 9$/hour.
Sometimes they'll take you on. Possibly train you with forklifts if you do it long enough.
2. Amazon hires fucking anyone, but they usually only do it during Christmas time.
3. Get some fucking certs. Forklift operators can do half decent. Truck drivers are gonna be around for at least the next decade and until then they'll be making bank.
If I wasn't already in a pretty nice position I'd go for a CDL because driving across country listening to audiobooks and podcasts seems comfy.
What state are you at user?

>online applications

lol faggot

I own my own pizza shop making six figures. Come in and prove to me you're a man. Oh wait...

Attached: ammicoos.jpg (1003x1313, 221K)

Bullshit. I got my first lawn mowing job, no experience, by calling about 7 or 8 companies in a row one night, who didn't even have job postings, and just telling the man who answered the phone "I need a job and I am ready to work, I can be there tomorrow morning, give me a chance, and Ill prove my worth".. Finally one guy said okay show up tomorrow morning. I had 2 or 3 others call back and leave messages later that week. Don't be a pussy

Then I'm afraid you can only be considered for the lawn maintenance internship. It's unpaid, but it's a great addition to a resume.

>saved for later
Yeah let me just be unemployed for a year and a half.

Boomer detected

A man who is broke has no money, but has the driver, self ownership, and responsibility to take criticism an improve himself to be better.

A poor man has no money, but thinks it's not his fault and blames externalities for all his problems .

You sound poor.

Attached: m1m254nqguw21.jpg (794x767, 86K)

You are not earning a reasonable income mowing fucking lawns unless you are taking welfare like a beaner. This is what teenagers did 30 years ago and this is what you're telling someone unemployed to do. lmao

Not all of us are applying to NASA faggot. 90% of state and gov jobs are like 90% non white and women working there. White men are fucked. No cushy gov job for you goyim. This is systematic. They want us dead.

>Why don't you have a job Jow Forums?
If I wanted to work so I can pay taxes which go towards my own displacement I would but I don't so fuck off.

Attached: pledge.png (663x715, 202K)

Actually, I didn't apply to NASA. They called me. You should try that.

>she wanted me aborted
How unfortunate for her the gubmit didn't pay for that shit then.

why are so we shitty to each other, honestly, it's all so tiresome

Not much. Most jobs pay more than minimum wage anyway, especially after a short bit.

I do. I just deposited my latest check a few hours ago. I'm a glorified medical Uber driver. Job is boring but pays enough. Also, it's hella flexible, with perks like paid lunches and breaks, I don't pay for anything related to the business like gas or vehicle maintenance, and my boss is a conservabro.

This. Another thing most dont' know is that there is NO WAY to check a GPA. GPA falls under Ferpa and can't be released. So lie about your GPA

this. they make this fucking shit up is what they do. its all speculation

I have a job and am just looking for something better so I probably average around 5-6 applications a week. Just thought it was nice to know that even average jobs like that one which was offering something like $40-45k get hundreds of applicants. There might be more jobs than people looking for work but I guarantee the majority of those jobs are part-time, minimum wage garbage.

Yes sir please let me come make $9 an hour at your pizza shop oh god I can't wait.