Why are Texans so upset about this?

Why are Texans so upset about this?

Attached: DE02BA1F-2670-4399-AE93-182A76A87894.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/business/progressive-minded-ceo-of-sonic-drive-in-treads-carefully-with-customers-franchisees-who-may-disagree/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tf are you talking about?

Man I hate lazy bakers that expect you to do all the legwork

>texas owned business getting sold to a bunch of kikes somewhere else

Because the only thing in Texas are steers and queers and none of those faggots have horns.

/this
I hope they lose a shit ton of cash on this.

upset about what? whataburger? did they do something?

they were already slipping in the past few years, might aswell get burger king or something cheaper

Because IN n Out is supposedly better

Attached: 55552068.jpg (980x653, 87K)

reeeee my only source of “FOOD” is getting sold to yankees and expanding to other states!

sold off to some liberal nigger in chicago.
umpteenth generation Texan here and there is nothing better that a God loving Whataburger.
Now its going to be some ass fucking over priced piece of shit cardboard burger that's not worth the time.
I wonder how long it will be until "In God We Trust" is removed from the windows?
I guess ChickFilA will be next

>Because IN n Out is supposedly better
it is
t.texan who lived in AZ for a year

RIP in peace, I did like stopping at those when I traveled through Texas.

Attached: 1355129537841.jpg (633x758, 64K)

>Why are Texans so upset about this?
>>>Yankee Cali-cucks go home!

Attached: B00B184F-1319-4FC6-B222-EE284E2B9173.jpg (960x644, 97K)

Why isn't in-n-out nationwide yet?

McDonalds trash tier fast food. Hard pass.

>Probably didn’t even get the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
Pathetic

Whataburger has been shit for some time now. I naturally have Texas dialect and stuff stuff like "yall", "aint", "hower yall doin this evenin" and the like... saw a billboard sign driving down the high way today where it was just a picture of a pack of fries and all it said was "FRIES Y'ALL"

It was so fucking cringy, some Yankee or West Coast Liberal is now in control of Whataburger and doing some lame pandering. Made me roll my eyes

Attached: ZZTopMexicanFood.jpg (640x319, 418K)

>just like every californian
>complete shit

Attached: 1403741639037.jpg (1200x1600, 631K)

In-n-out is some of the best fast food out there. They are Christian too.

Attached: 3212155774_ac8c17f9c3_z.jpg (640x427, 58K)

>butthurt about nigger tier fast food.

The fuck happened to Texas?

Dairy Queen (That's What I Like About Texas) and Sonic

>Get Whataburger AND In N Out
Based AZ

When they realize we have them in Oklahoma is when they just shut down completely.

Sonic is run by an ultra-liberal

Texans are subhuman spics.

The rest of you don't deserve it

no fucking way. but their tater tots....

1/10. but hey, you tried. now you can finally kill yourself.

seattletimes.com/business/progressive-minded-ceo-of-sonic-drive-in-treads-carefully-with-customers-franchisees-who-may-disagree/

they actually worked on the stores in El Paso and NM, i dont see much changing; theyd be insane to mess with success. also based spicy ketchup

>1/10
Funny way of spelling 95%. But hey, no one ever said Texsns were smart.

Attached: 1560563961159m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Dallas has both

What-a-Berger

yall has been co-opted by the woke left but atleast theyll never get our yeehaw or dayums

they need to bring back the chop house im sick of their all star menu

Yeah, but you're in Dallas.

This - and outside of dallas downtown its still not very liberal unless u live right smack next to niggers

does anyone know if AZ has blakes? interestingly enough i only know of them in el paso and NM

lol In-N-Out should of bought it.

>Why isn't in-n-out nationwide yet?
Can't just expand, have to be able to keep the quality high. What's the point otherwise?

Calicucks would be livid if they realized in-n-out is religious like chickfila. They cite the bible on bottom of their cups inside the rim

well, there is also the gayborhood

>The fuck happened to Texas?
Race traitors let in a bunch of spics.

this is how they chip away at Texas to flip is blue by destroying and co-oping our culture piecemeal. And if Texas goes, the executive is eternally Blue and likely the senate too.

>Ya'll is the gender neutral go to for fucking leftists
>Snapple group labeled Dr. Pepper "A queer drink for a diverse group" with an ad promoting anal sex
>Whataburger gets bought out by a bunch of Chi-town leftists who shift the brand to be more politically correct to combat Chic-fil-a
>Austin has been completely terraformed from a libertarian oasis in a Red sea to a full fucking California surrogate city
>San Antonio has been letting in so many illegals that the Mexican Mafia is leaving.
>Texas history isn't even covered in schools anymore

Our culture is dying. If Texas flips blue in 2020, we will be exactly where California was in 1986, and the countdown clock of 30 years to current era Commiefornia will be on.

Say what you will, but 2020 is the Alamo for True red blooded Texans. And then after that, it will be the Battle of San Jacinto. And whether or not Texans can pull a rabbit out of their hat and defeat the overwhelming mexican invaders this time, I am uncertain. But I pray for Texas' future.

Attached: _DSC7004-S.jpg (400x267, 27K)

Don't let the tejanos know about that.

Dafuck bro. In n out IS better than Whataburger.

Yep. Whataburger is fucked. The jew will ruin it trying to appeal to every faggot out there and fuck over their base customer.

Wendy's is shit but the chocolate frosties are the shit

>no fucking way. but their tater tots...

They fucked up when they changed the onion ring recipe 30 years ago. Absolutely fucked it up.

all of DFW has both.

guess i'll be driving by from now on

triple-O, don't forget the fake spic skating in the parking lots!

Jesus. I just wanted to raise a family. Even if one or two of us go Tarrant the opposite reaction will be even worse, just like it has for New Zealand. How do we turn back the tide?

Krystal Hamburgers. Any day over watburger

bullshit statistic unsupported. but hey, you can go fuck yourself yankee

they used to be skinny and good. Whataburger you can get em extra crispy and thin too if u ask.. that and double chocolate shake

Boomers can't sell it off fast enough.

Because the quality will go down now.

That’s nigger and downtown adjacent

Meh. People sometimes use dallas and dfw interchangeably

Best burger chain = In n out

Seriously they're miles ahead. Anything but their burgers are shit tier however.

>slide thread and you all fell for it

I hope they don't get rid of the gravy. When Popeye's was sold they got rid of gravy and started using sauce packets. That was when I stopped going to Popeye's.

Because pic related

Attached: 1560437558T640.png (1415x753, 1.29M)

>claims Mexico 2: Electric Boogaloo is only 10% spic
>calls other, real, statistics fake
Top kek. Let me guess? You're """white""" because only 3/4 of your grandparents were Indio?

go fuck yourself. you're an annoying little aspie faggot

Get elected and make big decisions

Kek

Underrated

>this is how they chip away at Texas to flip is blue by destroying and co-oping our culture piecemeal. And if Texas goes, the executive is eternally Blue and likely the senate too.

It will Texas user. And then it won't be long until electric boogaloo 2

Well, I'm never eating there ever again. Judaism 2.0 and its adherents are the cause of the decline of Western Civilization and are guilty of aiding and abetting its worst enemies. Fuck your bible.

Audibly kek'd

Keep your brown ass in Texas, thank you.
T. Oklahoman

In-n-Out isn't terrible for the price. But it's not as incredible as everyone says it is. I'd take a WB over it.

Pic related is burger master race tho.

Attached: e4df63d4d9bb075943688c2a44e1a1b7.jpg (640x428, 54K)

Had this once. It was like a cross between Steak n Shake and Culver's. Would do again.

Too expensive for a burger. PTerry's is the best by far.

they have a whole quality is important ,but they declined. They need you franchise to be near a warehouse to make sure you don't tarnish the brand.

>PTerry's

the only correct answer

This had In-N-Out couple days ago for the first time, after just BK, DQ, WB, MCD's, Stars & Sonic for a lifetime and was severely disappointed after all the hype, also fuck california

Fuck you too you ain't welcome here.

what should i get at fredy's?
it use to be good like 10 or 5 years ago, now it is just a meme. fries have gotten worse.

If you don't love Jesus then fuck you

Whataburger was good at 1am when you're drunk. Sober, it's shit.
I had an old school family burger place (Char-Coaler) in West El Paso that was hands down the best fkn burger I've ever had. Cooked over oak coals and they made they best spicy bbq sauce to go on it.

Attached: RubyCharcoaler.jpg (750x422, 46K)

>not checkers
who fucking cares

Attached: checkers.jpg (350x350, 45K)

Any steakburger is money. The patty melt is good too.

In-N-Out has the shittiest fries of any place handsdown.

Can we meme celebrities into crying about this next time one gets pictured eating at in n out?

Sold the business to an investment group

>In-N-Out has the shittiest fries of any place handsdown
I agree. They're never crispy and always seem undercooked.

The whole point of in n out is how good it is for the price. Yes other places are better but not at that price point.

>That burger meat

Attached: 1529482744332.png (413x342, 190K)

You can order them well done. Secret menu ftw

That place literally has given me diarrhea every time I've ate there.

>Why are Texans so upset about this?
Who? What Texans? Be specific. Nigger.

Are you kidding? I used to go there late night in college. Absolute garbage tier.

Freddy's is pretty gud but we don't have them in Dallas

And you can slather them in animal sauce too. Their default fries, the ones people are going to order, are shit tier. Just give me a burger and shake if I go there; Neapolitan if it's not busy.

This. Nigger.

Yes but as this user pointed out People try to make inNout like it's some kind of hipster burger mecca.

I got this suspicion that burgers are not made from animals. Whopper, as in BK Whopper, is slang for a massive lie. Also Ronald McDonald is a clown.