Let's brainstorm

Do you think we could trick antifa into leading the fight against 5g technology. So we all know 5g is a little bit more dangerous than 4g. Could we somehow get antifa to fight this fight for us. Because they like to do gay protest Shit like that. We could tell them the new towers will harm wild animals or some shit (lol) and those stupid vegans will go beat up the towers like they do to trash cans? Do you get what I'm saying. I'm kind of dumb. Please help.

Attached: 1560500951402.jpg (873x1024, 110K)

Suck my balls you stupid leaf. Fuck yo thread

They bought the OK thing, I don’t think there’s many limitations to what’s possible

Do 5g transmitters resemble garbage bins? Because Antifa detests garbage bins.

Disclaimer: I do not condone the destruction of private property.

Girl in pic is cute as hell

Tell them it harms faggots. They will immediately react...spring into action and get KOd by the first haymaker punch that airmails in from last week....pussies

That's what I'm saying. I feel like you tell them it harms humans they won't care. But if it harms animals and they will fucking freak.

did Tim Pool get a sex change?

Like I don't want 5 g in my neighborhood but I'm too lazy to do anything. Antifa love taking to the streets like douche bags and I could see them forming gangs to take out the transmitters. Because they will be everywhere on telephone and light poles. 5g needs more towers closer together.

Probably, it's easy ground. Half the lefty morons already hate clean energy because muh nuclear. It isn't that hard to nip at their heels over things they don't understand.

Heres one now talking tough on Twitter to Andy Ngo. Veiled threats..." weve never done anything to you Andy..."

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-190559_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 770K)

Thats the accounts page...

This is the tweet

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-190921_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 648K)

Make up some theory about how the alt right will use 5g to zyz because of whatever advantage

Attached: 4FEC8305-7822-4D66-8D3F-3AB52C2DE79A.jpg (318x329, 32K)

Quick rundown? I've been watching Too Old To Die Young and am out of the loop today.

On what?

Now I'm curious, approximately how dangerous is 4g technology?

Follow Andy Ngo, he steady post fake hate crime info....antifa cases...etc. His threads are full of haters making veiled threats and talking shit.

Yes.

Only fatcat fascists can afford high-end cellphones. 5g is hurting bird navigation. Microcomputers and telephones are too white-oriented because theyre too complex for minorities to fully understand

I'm a boomer who goes retarded when given twitter caps. I have no idea to read up or down I just know some Che larper is pissed that some other faggot got doxxed. I just want the background and who did what.

Antifa only dances to their Globalist Kike master's song.

Tech is the patriarchy. 5g is their crowning achievement. Smash the fash bro!!!!

Hold on..

Remember this. 3 antifas attacked hispanic marines near a proud boys event

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-192000_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 837K)

whatever happened to Aug? Any of you weirdos still stalking her online?

Attached: 1537995351431.jpg (1080x1080, 179K)

Oops wrong story i think...but...so then Andy posts all of this...the middke guy is son of some feminist...brother i think works for Democracy Now..Andy likes to link journalists and antifa, they don't like that.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-191919_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 927K)

In the comments they make threats that are legally not threats...btw...he gets real threats annonymously...

#Stop5GNazis
#StopCyberNazis

Something like that, make them think the alt-right/far right will use 5G mind control to turn everyone into nazi's and kill people of colour and lgbtq+ tards, as well as saying it harms animals and shit for the vegans

Attached: 1560437186808.jpg (3050x1636, 871K)

Needs to be visual...maybe 4 arms of a swastika with the 5th element being something else....hmmm? What though.

How about something like this to represent the nazi 5g plan, it's literally just a swastika with the lines extended into a five, it kinda resembles some hypnosis shit, maybe the pattern could be used as a tesselation to symbolise a hive mind of nazism through mind control

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-033153.jpg (1080x1920, 191K)

Thats a good start...we need an autist here...someone to take it to the next level...

>So we all know 5g is a little bit more dangerous than 4g
not true

#5g4naz1 think about how fast our memes will come with 5g lads

5g is not a problem.