Who was in the wrong here?

According to this news report, the man was 51 and the individual he punched was "under 12". Asheville police said a fight involving juveniles broke out at the mall, and during the fight, David Steven Bell pushed a girl under 12 years old and then punched her. As a result he has been charged with assault on a female under 12 and two counts of assault on a female.

wsoctv.com/news/local/police-girl-knocked-to-ground-after-being-pushed-punched-by-man-at-asheville-mall/904173863

Attached: Group of girls harass guy and his family, and one gets creamed _ JusticeServed - Google Chrome 6_14_ (428x730, 2.9M)

scum comes in all ages, if they are "children" then their parents should've intervened... little abo kids fucking running around this town constantly on the loose

>Taunt and attempt to humiliate a grown man
>Get fucked up
The only problem here is the lack of respect and decency the melanin warriors have. And its only big news because he's white.

Pushes him from behind, shit talks, steps to him, gets pushed away, steps to him again, gets punched in the face.
I don't see the problem, seems like the niggress was asking for it.

Lets just hope he doesn't do time because if his fellow inmates ask for his paperwork and it reads "assault on a female under 12" it's going to be a difficult one to explain.

>two counts of assault on a female.
But the niggercunt rushed up to him and he was shoving her to create distance. Not really assault...

Attached: 1505976854477.gif (540x303, 2.72M)

i dont care if its an 11 year old someone spits on me or attempts to humiliate me it's my human right to advocate for myself with force

This is self defense or revolutionary war material. Whoever charged him with crimes ought. Pic related.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019234826.jpg (470x550, 47K)

>assault on a female
clown world

Closer every day. Can you feel it anons. The air is electric every day.

The old man was in the right they pushed him first.

He should just identify as a female himself
HONK HONK

The girls were in the wrong, clearly. But a court will probably convict him. What is right and what courts do are two separate things.

I hope she has a brain hemorrhage in a couple of months after this shit has been sorted.

>and two counts of assault on a female.

What difference does it make it was a girl?

their testosterone levels are probably equal

DELET THIS

you ready to get shipped back to the shithole you came from?

UPVOTE

He pushed her and she came running at him with her fist up. She then got punched.

lol, no personal responsibility. the chick kept coming at him. I dont care how old you are, getting your clock cleaned for biting off more than you can chew is an activity for all ages. I would much rather both of them be able to have a dialogue about what happened and be able to dissect the issues at hand but i dont see that being possible

oh I can see how that would go
"YOIUUO RACYS WHYPEPO"

*gets punched out again*

misquote?

Attached: 0e49821e02e582fa7e52032718db024a284f37aa13c77c1023b074cc9a3343c2.jpg (750x422, 36K)

THE PERFECT CRIME

still one of the most pleasing webm's on pol to this day. In a split second the entire group of shitskin mutts flees in terror realizing the vanilla gorilla has awoken

I'll buy that for a $

He should have identify as 12 y/o black girl.

Parents need to be charged when their children act like this and they don't intervene.

THIS IS WHY Jow Forums MUST REPORT FOR JURY DUTY.

Almost.

Attached: TYRONE VS CHAD.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

He's literally a saint.

Yeah, that's too much.

>i heard this sick fuckin asshole likes beatin up little girls
>is that true, peckerwood?
>"It was a nigger."
>ah shit never mind
>yeah who gives a fuck lmao

All of those niggers should be killed...

I've never understood the mindset that adults shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves against adolescents.

>thats too much
kys

In this case she posed zero threat to him. If the races were reversed this thread would be about hoe savafe niggers have to self control.

Bitch folded like a lawn chair kek

>In this case she posed zero threat to him. If the races were reversed this thread would be about hoe savafe niggers have to self control.

She did not pose zero threat, he was surrounding by a group of angry howling chimps. Notice how they scatter like roaches as soon as the white man defends himself? That is all it takes, it's just a shame we cannot do this at a collective level yet....

You can clearly see them pushing him around first.
They surrounded him like a pack of hyenas and their over inflated egos got one of them ko'd.
They were in the wrong and what he did was self defense.

Attached: so-theres-a-monument-to-the-suicidal-hubris-of-modern-44250751.png (500x612, 163K)

amen brother, shes another member of the dindu tribe I see

What was the conclusion to this case?

Not the dude, he has the right to defend himself from an angry mob. If he was a woman surrounded by men, he would be a hero.

100% justified

I agree. is that an american thing?

>she posed zero threat to him
She posed a clear and present danger to him and what appear to be his wife and young daughter.

Attached: 1509118286769.gif (267x180, 389K)

>provoke someone stronger
>get hit
>cry

>whiteknightey faggot
Go prep the bull cuck

wow... these two made me laugh good... fucking dude let her have it reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal good, fuckin told her 4 times lul

i think this illustrates fate of white men. Guy getting taunted in his own country, mocked for being white in his own country, chinks, niggers, hispoanics all do this laugh at whites mock whites and white guy cant do shit. he finaly snaps for milisecond nad btfo one of the subhumans, gets arrested by his state and send to jail where he gets fucked up by shitskins. epic.

Lol't hard at the way they scattered after laying the smackdown on AfroAnnie.

Yes, put dumb bitches in their place so they won't be so emboldened to do shit like this in the first place. You'd know that if you weren't such a whiteknightey bitch

>two counts of assault on a female.
>MUH VIOLENCE AGENST WOYMIN!!!
>"But feminism is for equality tee hee"
God at this point I'm even hoping for a swift implementation of sharia law, anything to put this solpistic, moronic cunts in their place permanently.

In this (((modern))) world we live in you have no right anymore to defend yourself or teach others proper manners which is why this country is garbage and turning into Africa which no one wants to live in anymore. Thanks all our parents and GEN X oldfags for electing women and kikes and minorities into political office so they could destroy America you fucking faggots. I mean you wonder why no one cares about this country or wants to fight for it anymore then just look at the OP, why should anyone care when this isn't the country it was supposed to be

Attached: fhgdgfrhdfgh.jpg (1920x1200, 504K)

now decent people are getting potentially thrown in prison, because of these useless, violent, dumb motherfucking niggers.

Since when is assault on a female it’s own fucking charge

>Who was in the wrong here?
J e w s

what the fuck lol

Have sex

>If the races were reversed

that doesn't happen. white kids haven't taken over malls and randomly target black families with taunts and violence.

exactly, he and his family were surrounded, he protecting them from an increasingly belligerent and aggressive mob.

>all the nigs scatter like roaches when he hits her
muh sides

I like how people think we're merely at the brink and need to figure out how to get back

Attached: 1545140300263.png (1024x685, 643K)

the nigger
every last one of those sheebons would look better on the end of rope. i dont care how old they are

Self defense is a right despite who you're defending yourself from.

>A GNAT came and said to a Lion, "I do not in the least fear you,
>nor are you stronger than I am. For in what does your strength
>consist? You can scratch with your claws and bite with your teeth
>an a woman in her quarrels. I repeat that I am altogether more
>powerful than you; and if you doubt it, let us fight and see who
>will conquer." The Gnat, having sounded his horn, fastened
>himself upon the Lion and stung him on the nostrils and the parts
>of the face devoid of hair. While trying to crush him, the Lion
>tore himself with his claws, until he punished himself severely.
>The Gnat thus prevailed over the Lion, and, buzzing about in a
>song of triumph, flew away. But shortly afterwards he became
>entangled in the meshes of a cobweb and was eaten by a spider.
>He greatly lamented his fate, saying, "Woe is me! that I, who can
>wage war successfully with the hugest beasts, should perish
>myself from this spider, the most inconsiderable of insects!"

That black hoodlum deserves that righteous smack-down. Why would you challenge a dude 4x your size.

they would of ooga booga'ed on him if he didnt knock one of them the fuck out. and he held back too you could tell. he swung with a slow speed and around to let it know he was coming but its a stupid slow nigger.

>dialogue
>on planet of the apez
Man, you need to face reality

CAuse the (((system))) tells them they are untouchable

Happens to me everyday

America is full of 5'5" 175 lb NPC's of all sexes and races that think no one will touch them and that they can go toe to toe with anyone

Limp wristed punches

>if his fellow inmates ask for his paperwork
you know nothing

A 51-year-old man punched at most 11-year old lights out.
He was trying to leave the scene, he was obviously trying to stand his ground with a bunch of preteens. He and his wife were the adults in the situation and they completely failed to walk away or handle the situation in an amicable way.

What did he think was going to happen? They're black so you don't there's no frame of reference in which you would care anyway. But it's a rap for him.

Wasn't*

you cannot tame Negroes.

Attached: 1551437191105.webm (480x480, 1.62M)

niggers have psychotic levels of hatred for whites.

Protecting his wife and child from a mob of niggers, I see nothing wrong with his actions. father of the year.

its jealousy because they know that they are inferior

Attached: 1535131856622.webm (480x480, 2.79M)

These people need Zimmered

>deathwish.webm

Literal faggot

Maybe for arsehole on a Saturday night cuck

>let me just get out of my car and negotiate

Cuck

wat ya be sain w*ite boy

Attached: 1554736552371.webm (238x426, 1.08M)

he overreacted to her pointing

but when you are in an agitated state it is understandable

Attached: eCLMfH5.png (553x420, 378K)

>YOU POINTED A FINGER GUN AT ME, I'M STANDING MY GROUND! I'M STANDING MY GROUND!

Clear case of self defense. If you assault someone by pushing them repeatedly then you're gonna get punched in the face. The fact that an obviously smaller and weaker person feels like they can behave in this manner to someone of far superior strength just goes to show that they do not fear any consequences of their actions and that something is wrong in society.

The good news is that she's unlikely to act like this again towards a man, so he did us all a favour by correcting her behaviour.

Alright, Zimmer down now.

Attached: 1427837649558.gif (279x200, 336K)

he wasn't doing nothing to them they surrounded him and she charged up to him like she was going to hit him or was giving the signal to her ape friends to all attack cause they know they can't win in a single fight. they charged him. all them fucking niggers there surruonding him and getting it his face and putting their finger in his face like they were going to shoot him and were trying to gang up on him were attacking him

Should have slapped assault charges on the gorilla.

There was an article a couple years sgo about how whites perceive the ages of black kids much higher than they actually are. And all the libs were crying about racism and hoe mean whites are.

I thought of clips like this when I was reading it. It's like they've never actually been around blacks. The average black kid is neglectd, beaten, raised on a steady diet of random violence and disrespect and lawless rule less behavior. Vs the average white kid who is raised completely the opposite. It's like comparing a semi feral pitbull to a golden retriever seeing eye dog. The fucking groids are just animals from a young age. Look at the webm in the op....a bunch of 13 year olds mobbing an adult couple and their kids. Taunting and trying to hit a grown man? Try to even find a comparable video of white kids doing that. You cant.

>cant even knock her out
peak soi

we wuz humans and sheit

Attached: 1537554597290.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

If you want a real answer the guy didn't have to go full Mike Tyson on her he could have easily handled her by continuing to push her away like he did originally. The problem is I don't know the context of what happened leading up to this incident though. He should probably just just a misdemeanor

Based.

If a guy was acting like that fucking bitch was, he would have gotten knocked the fuck out and everyone around the world would have applauded and given the guy that knocked him out a medal.
BUT because it's a girl it's a fucking gender-hate crime that rivals both the holocaust and holodomor. she TOTALLY DESERVED IT
Fucking clown world man.

You are right. He should have shot her.