Anyone else find it VERY suspicious that the "anti-anti-vaxxer" movement has blown up on Reddit and other kike websites...

Anyone else find it VERY suspicious that the "anti-anti-vaxxer" movement has blown up on Reddit and other kike websites in the past couple of months? Big pharma astroturfing?

Attached: antivax.jpg (2400x1800, 1.61M)

Sure why not.

keep everyone mad about a different thing each week and rotate it on a 6 month cycle or so

bread and circus

Based leaf

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-200153_Firefox Beta.jpg (1300x697, 354K)

>no scientific studies
oops

A few whites don't want to give their kids (((vaccines))) with heavy metals listed in the ingredients and people lose their shit.
Same shit losers have no problem bringing in literally millions of shitskins with no vaccinations.
Makes sense to me...

My normie friend went nuts when I said something that could be construed as antivax. I'm now an unironic antivaxxer.

It's more Ship of Fools than bread and circuses.

most "scientific studies" aren't even available to read, because if they were, you would see how unscientific and corrupt most of them are.

Attached: 2018.07.02lobbying.jpg (890x604, 47K)

They're free if you're a part of the "scientific community"

That graph might explain all the take ur meds shills that infest the internet.

So what's the truth on vaccines?

Both sides are retarded. If your shit kid is allergic to some shit in the vaccine then either get another one or don,t take it.
However Anti vaccines are also stupidly retarded for allowing old viruses to propagate again. Vaccines only prevent early infections and once one stupid shit gets infected the mature bacteria can spread to other kids that are not vaccinated or have a weaker immune system

You're 5 years behind, friendo.
The big antivax push on reddit was 2014, just a couple months ahead of that measles outbreak at Disnyland.
It's absolutely pharma astroturfing, likely with govt help to study public influence.

Attached: 1513314638810.jpg (823x540, 56K)

They don't work.

Is it legal not to vaccinate your kids?

what the fuck are you talking about

TPBP are just flexing. Making sure they can whip their golem up at will

Sorry. I assume you are new to this whole thing. Back during the H1N1 hoax, nurses in the state of New York refused to take it and the vaccine industry backed down. Kind of like a general strike. There's a lot more to learn about that whole fake event.

As for whether it's legal? Well, if you want to live in New York, that's your decision. My opinion is that if somebody wants to use lethal force against me or anybody for whom I am responsible for, then I will inform them that in my state I can respond with lethal force myself. And if they would like to break and enter then they can get ready for what happens next. I think that's a civil and friendly conversation.

they need someone to blame for all the inevitable cases of weird diseases from all the non vaccinated immigrants.

>it's a conspiracy!
Is it really such a stretch to believe that people that get off on thinking they're smarter than others to stroke their dick for picking low hanging fruit?

I had relatively normie opinions on vaccinations until experiencing the unrelenting ridicule and demonization of not just antivaxxers, but even normal fucking people who happened to have 100% reasonable concerns/questions about non-active ingredients in vaccines. It's highly suspicious, and really only serves to make people dig in their heels.

If you don't follow the DSM you lose your loicense. It TOTALLY follows the Nuremberg Codes.

Anti-vaxxers are psychopathic child abusers and should not have access to children.

Attached: 1558583674609.png (801x780, 787K)

Even then, show me a doctor who actually reads the studies instead of someone's (((usually wrong))) editorial on that study.
Most of them never bother and just regurgitate what the big pharma salesman tells them to say.

Attached: batarded.png (486x762, 259K)

>t. (((fake news)))
meanwhile....

Attached: weaponizedautism.png (2026x1282, 1.36M)

What studies? If you want to not get funding and lose your job, try writing a paper that doesn't blow flute (by which I mean suck cock)

Anybody in the industry is nothing but a Jew ass-licker. Every single person in the industry who never calls out the Jew is nothing but a person who enjoys a circumcised dick. They are all anti-scientific coward slaves.

Yes, I'm completely new to the vaccine issue.

Not all studies are corrupted, but since the (((gatekeepers))) ignore useful studies, misrepresent corrupt studies and generally use flawed studies to justify jewing over the planet, we only get to see the bullshit come out the other end. The good ones are few and far between, but they are out there. Too bad we don't have general access to them. RIP Aaron Swartz.

Attached: 1525899895830.png (1714x1354, 1.41M)

Don't take any of them. Why would you let somebody stick some foreign substance in to your body if you didn't know whehter or not it were any good for you? Take some personal repsonsibility.

But what do they do?

>there's no way people could actually be concerned about their health right??
>it has to be the jews

never stop being Jow Forumsitley retarded 4chins

In many cases, spread disease. I don't think it matters much in today's age of flooding in diseased niggers anyway.

based.
I remember the H1N1 scare, we were literally one step away from being forced to take a mysterious vaccine. If I remember correctly, many governments were (((forced))) to buy the vaccines anyway, they just haven't reached the point where they could force us all to take it. That is why the subsequent propaganda push has been increasingly hostile to anyone that questions this insane money making method. I also remember Rumsfeld being involved in vaccines or something, so no one should blindly trust these assholes without doing their research first. And of course they are censoring anything and everything that makes (((them))) look bad....

Attached: 1545514184180.jpg (553x700, 139K)

That's just the end of it. Remember when all the dead ferrets died? Fucking hell, I didn't even know there was a problem until I started digging further and further into it. I made my own wiki to try to organize the information and then realized it was just too far beyond normies.

Trust the scholars goys! We know what's best for you!

The reaction to anti-vaxxers has been ridiculous. If you're really worried about these old diseases popping up again, you need to answer these people's concerns and gain their trust. Getting angry, mocking them and now even criminalizing them is the worst thing you can do. I know these leftists will never have children, and I sometimes wonder if they ever had parents the way they act, but they need to realize people are protective of their children.

I got H1N1 in early 2009 while in college. I had a fever of 103.5 at one point. It wasn't fucking fake. I almost got brain damage, fuck off.

this has been going on all year. it's been trippy to watch. a lot of it is organic karmawhoring now, but it started out as obvious shilling / astroturfing

That and flat earth are 100% contrived

>almost got brain damage
pretty sure you had that before the fake flu virus, retard.

Attached: matrix.jpg (750x823, 125K)