Iran Did It: Here’s Why

At first, I struggled to believe that Iran would mine the straights of Hormuz and rusk a potential war. It seems irrationally dumb, but after watching the evidence mount, I came to the conclusion that they did it.

1) they threatened to shut down the Straits and Trump ignored it.

2) Sanctions are devastating the Iranian economy, particularly their oil industry.

3) Iran believes that Trump won’t start a war and stopping its nuclear program isn’t a bargaining chip that he cares about.

4) Shutting down the Strait of Hormuz (world’s largest oil shipping corridor) will be their regime’s new bargaining chip.

5) Iran knows that oil prices will rise after they shut down the Strait, which will:
a) lead to US inflation, and hamper the successful economics of Trump’s trade war on China, forcing him to the negotiating table and paying all (or a portion) of the gibs that Obama promised them.
B) create demand for slightly-cheaper, illegal oil exports on the black market, allowing Iran to circumvent US sanctions

Tl;dr— we’re not going to war with Iran. Iran is desperate to negotiate for no more sanctions and some of the money from the Obama gibs deal

Attached: 67BF37C4-17F0-40AF-AF79-4E8F09BC0DD0.jpg (913x609, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JU4KEGzNfg
fortune.com/2016/07/05/oil-reserves-us/
upi.com/Defense-News/2019/02/20/Israel-Aerospace-Industries-shows-off-loitering-missile-at-India-air-show/6731550685580/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many goats will be killed.

what fucking evidence

>boomer detected

The hebrew evidence user. The writing on the wall, is written in hebrew

>hebrew
I thought it was yiddish

If they believe Trump won’t start a war—that’s probably true, but I will not believe they committed this attack until I see third party evidence.

I just wonder who took this phootage.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JU4KEGzNfg

The attack was on a Japanese vessel right when the Iranian government was meeting with the Japanese government. Redpilled take is that Iran's government is unstable and factions within the government are trying to derail each other.

There’s a video of an attempted coverup by IRG, using an Iranian-made boat. Iran just happened to have search & rescue ships stationed where the incidents happened, close enough to take pictures for Iranian State News. There has been a lot of evidence that came out today. That still doesn’t change that Trump’s not going to war with them, which is part of why they did this.

Retard alert.

this like Assad and the gas attacks

Last thing Iran wants in an excuse for the US to attack and demolish.

Disrupting the international flow of traffic in the Hormuz would send the naval fleets of every western industrial nation (and Japan) to their shores and wreck their shit

Iran wants the treaty and is trying to work with EU to do it without the US. This would completely fuck that up

This shit has CIA false flag written all over it

This is also true. Khamenei believes that Abe is a Trump-puppet, and was likely insulted by the visit. Making Iran do diplomacy-by-proxy through Japan likely pissed Iran off, and made it even more urgent for them to do something to make Trump more serious about negotiations.

Here is why you are wrong. The US has the largest proven reserves in the world, by a lot. Oil prices barely budged on this news. Everyone who uses the term petrodollars is a retard.

Trump is going to use this as pretext to raise tariffs on China again, because China buys Iran's oil.

There will be more maga, and demotards wont be able to elect Biden.

You are mad because you know this is true.

(((Evidence)))

Fine, war it is but we're sending the zionist boomers in the first (and only) wave.

The US isn’t going to attack, and Iran knows it.

Also, the EU isn’t as powerful as you think it is. In fact, Europe is the biggest paper tiger in the world and several European countries could collapse in the coming 20-30 years.

It’s because Iran is calling the US Bluff you retard. The same as Assad. Why the fuck not use chemical weapons? The SAA is shit, and it is effective against a dug in force. Assad knows the US isn’t gonna do shit.

Attacking oil tankers? Congrats, you’ve cemented you own the straits of Hormuz when the US does nothing. It’s pushing Iranian influence and control. Same reason you have the PMF rebuilding Mosul and Hezbollah smuggling coke in South America.

I swear to fuck this board couldn’t comprehend geopolitical strategy if Kissinger personally sat down and explained history from Thucydides to Metternich to them.

You seem to completely fail to comprehend that the US is the largest oil producer in the world and we would benefit from an end to mid-east oil.

Oil is up 2.11% since this happened. That’s hardly “haven’t budged”.

Also, the US doesn’t have the highest amount of reserves in the world, FWIW. We are the biggest producer of oil in the world, though.

Attached: 1D5D128B-C0BE-4889-863C-DA50F2F75436.jpg (800x431, 61K)

>2) Sanctions are devastating the Iranian economy, particularly their oil industry.

Why are we sanctioning Iran?
Why do we care.
Go fuck yourself.
You're a fucking gaslit moron cheering for death.

That is a normal daily fluctuation.

And yes, the US has the largest proven reserves of oil in the world. fortune.com/2016/07/05/oil-reserves-us/

Attached: you.jpg (768x840, 142K)

You honestly think that grainy min and a half video is solid evidence?
What proof is there that it was an Iranian vessel? Why would they send so many people out to remove a mine they supposedly placed there themselves? Why did the crew say it was a flying object or drone that hit them?

Oi Vey! The Post

Starring OP, NiggerAIDs Tyrone, HoloHoax Harry, and Rick the Squirrel. Directed by G. Soros. A 6Gorillion Films Film. Coming soon to a Theatre near you.

except the tanker crew says they were hit by a flying object, and the hit locations are above the waterline.
Wasn't a water mine. Try again.

Fucking up the straits of Hormuz is a massive red line and one the US will 100% attack a nation for. Theres absolutely too much riding on that waterway.

The US has major economic incentive to do so and has war gamed this for decades and the US faces absolutely zero repercussions for attacking Iran to clear the shipping lines.

Go see Iraq

Which brings me to your counter point
Your not appreciating several factors in your appraisal here.

>The US has the largest proven reserves in the world, by a lot.
Yes True.

1. The US also NEEDS, in addition to domestic supply, imports to meet its demand.

2. Any disruption to the Saudi oil cartel or the Gulf State exporters means collapse of the US financial markets backed by the petrodollar.

And the absolute main purpose of our military is to preserve the wealth of the corporate political donors at all costs. Thats just plain history.

You used the fake term petrodollars which isn't a thing, so I can't take you seriously anymore...

Perfect cover story, who would ever believe they would attack when the Japanese are visiting

you sound like someone who doesn't know anything about global economics

Iran and Russia both know the US is divided, and no matter what Trump does, the media in the US will spin it the opposite way and turn support against him.

If they want a war, doing it before 2020 is their best option. Iran can use a US invasion as a rally cry for Islam as well.

>What proof is there that it was an Iranian vessel?
Someone proved it on Twitter earlier. I'll try to find it.

Also, apparently, the crew had been rescued by another vessel, the Hyundai Dubai, but the Iranian gunboats halted its progress and demanded the ship's crew. The crew that is now being held hostage by Iran are the ones who claimed that "it came from the air". Ayatollah Khamenei, yet again, thought hostage diplomacy would work to help bring about negotiations with Trump. They didn't capture any Americans though-- just 11 Russians, 11 Filipinos, and 1 Georgian.

You sound like a retard who thinking listening to Alex Jones makes you informed.

There is no such thing as Petrodollars.

Attached: Greater-ISisrael-.jpg (922x966, 243K)

Attached: wahhabism.png (525x930, 133K)

It's a narrow fucking strait boomer retard, everything's within calling distance, it's not as if the cavalry came within seconds of the first attack.

OP is completely spot on except where he differs from you. USA is energy exporter now, so it's not as big a deal for us if Iran acts up. Trump will let it go on a while and then light them up somehow. Reagan blew half their shitty navy out of the water in 88. If they dont back down Trump will do the same thing and they will cower again like the dogs they are. Iranians are fucking losers.

Petrodollar is very real. Where most people go wrong is thinking it's just about the oil, rather than the US forcing countries to trade oil in USD. The US gets a significant cut of this for doing absolutely nothing. It's more about stabilizing/controlling flows of oil from different countries by either decreasing or increasing the price through war/tariffs/sanctions/etc..., rather than hoarding and controlling it all.

WOnder why CIAn nogs care to convince Jow Forums to support another war?

Attached: its all so tiresome.gif (534x338, 1.45M)

its clearly Iran .. they want to start WWIII after 500 years of relative peace .. its not Israel kok garggling /b/ Murrika to implement greater Israel

Attached: Master Blaster.jpg (620x620, 59K)

>There is no such thing as Petrodollars.

Its literally basis of America's foreign policy

Most nations on Earth structure trade and diplomacy based around this concept.

All major financial publications use it to gauge the health of markets

Its established economic theory thats textbook.
Petrodollar recycling.

The US governments treasury policy is structured around it.

Its pretty real. Despite whatever crap you been reading says. Your assertion is literal flat earth tier ignorance.

if they wanted to destabilize the US they could set up a tranny murder or shooting of a dindu/

Attached: 1538242876561.jpg (795x622, 93K)

There was a faggot called user, user believed everything he was told.

The US did react to the supposed use of chemical weapons, how? By launching CM strikes at their air bases.

>Iran did it
Thanks Mossad

>Any disruption to the Saudi oil cartel or the Gulf State exporters means collapse of the US financial markets backed by the petrodollar.

user, the Petrodollar doesn't exist. The dollar's value is a complicated subject, but the most simplistic way of breaking it down is: the dollar gets its value from America being at the top of the world's economic pyramid and the belief that it will be on, or near, the top of the world's economic pyramid long into the future.

>Fucking up the straits of Hormuz is a massive red line and one the US will 100% attack a nation for.
Maybe if it wasn't already election season, that would be true, but look at all the cucks on this board who don't understand the impact of global economics on their lives, and will turn on Trump if he doesn't continue isolationist diplomacy.

I have an Idea, Lets stat WW III. We will allow for the destruction and acceleration of conflict in the middle east until Israel gets fucked and joins in. Then we take their shit country, then once Palestine takes back the holy land invade and take the whole middle theater for us.

>Amerimutt thought process
Imagine believing that what happened in BF3 singleplayer is representative of reality.

Based God Emperor

Attached: C-doivkW0AEYpC4.jpg large.jpg (774x481, 114K)

Why would Iran attack a Japanese tanker while the PM of Japan was meeting with the Ayatollah?

Also, weird how the tankers last port of call was in Saudi Arabia.

fuck off faggot

Attached: borats.png (600x480, 302K)

>the dollar gets its value from America being at the top of the world's economic pyramid
buy trading energy in dollars as the world reserve currency. it creates high demand for US dollars.

Its established fact.

>and will turn on Trump if he doesn't continue isolationist diplomacy.
what will turn on trump is wealthy donors calling republican congressmen to impeach him if he doesn't go to war to protect their intrests

Its plausable, and if that is the case I think its a smart move on Irans part, the US couldnt beat Iran in a war, however that doesn’t explain why they would attack a Japanese ship, while Abe was in the country at the time. Japan and Iran actually get along quite well so that part doesnt make sense to me. Them hitting Saudi/UAE/US/Norwegian ships would be much more plausible. And IF Iran did do it, I think they would own up to it.

>until Israel gets fucked and joins in
Every man, woman and child will be conscripted before Israel is invaded Burger.

upi.com/Defense-News/2019/02/20/Israel-Aerospace-Industries-shows-off-loitering-missile-at-India-air-show/6731550685580/
Israel did it

Attached: miniharpy.png (1280x720, 895K)

Iran can kill every Jew on the planet and I would not care

usa did it

just like faking intelligence for iraq war lmao

nigger, redpill me on why petrodollars is fake

>OP is completely spot on except where he differs from you. USA is energy exporter now, so it's not as big a deal for us if Iran acts up.

Let me just restate my point, and let me know how our view differs:

If existing supply routes get fucked up, then it still affects the global price of oil. US Oil Companies aren't nationalized, the strategic reserves aren't high enough to act as a counterbalance right now, and our companies will export oil overseas to generate higher revenues. This will result in higher prices of consumer goods, and slight inflation in the US.

Stable inflation on consumer goods, despite the tariffs, has been one of the biggest drivers of success in the trade war with China. Iran knows that and is betting that this and other incidents may put pressure on us to come to the table.

the guy claiming it came from the air is the jap owner of the company who presumably isnt a hostage.

I want to see the fucking cameras on the tanker videos.
Sad they will never be allowed to be revealed.

>We

You'll care when you're drafted to fight for them.

It's the dumbest fucking move ever that only qanontards could try to explain away as being a 900d x-dimensional chatrang move on Iran's part.

It makes no sense, it has no logical motivation, there is nothing to gain for Iran except increased antagonism, reduced trade and political ties and a possible war.

they have some free time until next child molestation ..

Attached: Heather-o-rourke-5.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>I swear to fuck this board couldn’t comprehend geopolitical strategy if Kissinger personally sat down and explained history from Thucydides to Metternich to them.
its also entirely possible and probable that a belligerent country run by war-mongers (just because Bolton and Pompeo are incompetent retards does not make them not-warmongers) with a long history of using false-flags for casus belli is up to its old tricks. its just not as easy to pull the old trick off these days.

What? The SAA learned the hard way to perfect urban combat and has for years now controlled most of the country that matters. That is not being a "dug in force"; look at Palmyra being repeatedly taken and lost because the Russian/Iranian/Tiger elites come in and clear out the terrorists on a sunny day, leave, and then the conscript guard gets assraped when the terrorists swarm them on a dusty day with no air support

They did not use chems when the front was visible from the presidential palace, they never needed chems to win any battles, so it is obvious why they continue to not use chems

Because you can buy oil in any currency. It's just cheaper to exchange in USD because America is thought to be the most stable economic power in the world, which is what causes the demand for USD. If America wasn't well-positioned for the future, then it would be cheaper to exchange in Yuan or Rubles. It isn't some vast international conspiracy.

>doesn’t explain why they would attack a Japanese ship, while Abe was in the country at the time.
>Khamenei believes that Abe is a Trump-puppet, and was likely insulted by the visit. Making Iran do diplomacy-by-proxy through Japan likely pissed Iran off, and made it even more urgent for them to do something to make Trump more serious about negotiations.

>Khamenei believes that Abe is a Trump-puppet
im guessing khamenei told you this himself huh

nigga please. cia and neocon traitors have lied to America and staged how many false flags in just the last decade?

we all know Assad gas every baby stop your lies.
invade Iran NOW!!!!

Attached: 1523662667634.jpg (389x628, 77K)

>we

Bull there was a US drone flying around there, WHY? Japanese claim things hit low from the air. Abe says he's not going to retaliate. US "claims" that Iran fired on the drone. No proof of that at all. And since FF attacks have been used by US deep state and Israel to start every war since Vietnam what makes this any different? this didn't work so the next hit to create US outrage is civilians in the US. Wait for it.

While I appreciate the thought you put into your post, NOPE. Sloppy job Mossad.

Fuck off kike

Shill harder, faggot.

I was there. It was the French using Saudi missiles and Nepalese gunboats.

We had tea first but after that it was on like Donkey Kong.

He basically said it himself-- Abe had brought a message from Trump to Khamenei.

A false flag would have a "death toll" to cause more of an emotional reaction from the public, user. You should know better by now...

Attached: Capture.png (650x405, 38K)

1) Iran still controls the strait regardless of what any propaganda says
2) Japan is in talks with them about trade and Russia & China are using their own currency to bypass any sanctions that would occur while using the petro.
3) Trump isn’t starting the war it’s Israel and the neocons
4) the Strait can’t actually shut down you idiot you think 50% of the oil is going to just stop flowing? Especially when Russia and a China don’t give a fuck and are buying Oil with their own currency?
5) you really don’t get it, sanctions hurt Iran’s Oil export if they use the Petro Dollar, which Russia and China haven’t been using with Iran for about a year now, since the sanctions lul

Do you only read Breitbart? Ur geo political knowledge is fucking sad

>US "claims" that Iran fired on the drone
So Iran attacked the tanker with a done that shoots sea mines and then shot at its own drone and then recovered the not detonated sea mines?
Goddamit how can people denied the severity of this totally credible account of the events?

>3) Trump isn’t starting the war it’s Israel and the neocons

Attached: 1560448882445.jpg (600x500, 79K)

trump has already put the message out there himself by saying he's open to talking. khamenei is right that talking to the US is pointless seeing how we can't abide by our agreements anyway

>A false flag would have a "death toll" to cause more of an emotional reaction from the public, user. You should know better by now...
not really, the false flag syrian gas attacks on muh children didn't faze the public much. killing a bunch of russian/filipino sailors would not have made one normal american give a shit.

Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, Hormuz oil tankers.

False flags to get the USA into another kike war in the middle east.

>relative peace
Iran is a combination of Israel and North Korea in political tactics. They drum up controversy in aggressive covert or gray area actions in an attempt to push situations in their favor. This has Iran written all over it.

No, the US said that Iran fired at the US drone that they were using to surveil the situation (presumably, the one that captured the grainy footage of the mine being removed from the ship with).

You need to hang faggot

Khomeini’s from jewish royalty. Doesn’t matter whether they did it or not, the reports are a false flag.

More blue checkmarks.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14_20-40-47.png (474x317, 38K)

OP is obviously pushing an agenda. If Iran wanted to shut down the Hormuz strait to use as a bargaining chip (which actually does make sense) they would simply attempt shut down the fucking strait. No dicking around with mines blowing holes in a few tankers at all, they'd just start a blockade.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
Ok Im retarded. Sorry.

How fast they forgot about good old Memezuela.

Attached: D0NBVPJXgAEjUId.jpg (1078x970, 104K)

Just because I said that Iran actually did this?

Well, they did, and it was a level of geopolitical trickery/manipulation to get American gibs that would make Mossad blush.

The fucking ship captain said it was hit by a missile

checked and check out the big brain on brad.

>Little Marco
I remember his first campaign speech for 2016 included references to Israel and it made me so mad.

Idk if trolling or these people really think Iran blew up the tanker of the country they’re in trade negotiations with lul good job /pol g8 b8

I heard that too but whats the source?

No it's because you're a boomer faggot who believes everything his mutt government tells him and goes through mental hoops to justify that position.

President of the Japanese tanker company.

So the Japanese guys said the captain saw a missile. I have to wonder how many times that was translated.

Didn't the Iranians hold the crew of one of those ships?

>ship captain said it was hit by a missile

No, he said he saw "flying objects", i.e. the US Surveillance Drone

Attached: Capture.png (516x642, 246K)

Its a light test. All the non 'allied' nations want to see if breton woods is truly dead yet. If it is, global conflicts that do not disrupt america itself too much are back on the menu.