SET THIS INNOCENT MAN FREE!

SET THIS INNOCENT MAN FREE!

Attached: FREE HIM.png (681x643, 468K)

he dindu nuffin

Attached: dindu nuffin.jpg (780x439, 65K)

51 murder charges? What happened to the 52th person?

innocent until proven guilty

He didn’t Do nothing, he’s hands were up

When the trial starts they're gonna wish they didn't make everyone delete his video.

>Trial set for May the 4th, 2020

no one the fuck care what you want fuck off
attention whore

Let’s make a gofundme for his bail

Oh damn, that's much birthday.
I'll wish for his freedom on my candles

Hes a piece of shit. He should be executed via pouring boiling motor oil over his skin slowly. His dumbass is pleading not guilty? He recorded it on a go pro and streamed it live like the waste of matter he is. The universe truly fucked up when it comes to this POS.

>Tarrant promised to help find the real killer or killers when released

t. Muhammed

Who do we need to shoot to get this sped up a bit and what are they doing that's going to take a year to set up?

dindu nuffin

t. moralcuck

((()))

Attached: 1552638623356.webm (864x480, 1.88M)

What If he didn't do it

>lmao faggot, why u mad cuz someone killed some children

butthurt mudworm detected
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARE SOOOO NOT SORRY

based Leaf.

Exactly.

In that video, we don't actually see him kill anyone. Anybody could of been wearing that camera.

His earwax has more value than your entire people through the ages, Muhammad.

why are you pissed off despacito spic??????????

Attached: 1557006682622.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Does Jury Nullification Exist in New Zealand?

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

He's not going to deny shooting anyone, he's pleading not guilty to murder on grounds of it being legitimate resistance against invaders.

Yep.

But then who was phone???

Based and unapologetic pilled

Attached: 1552770261436.png (956x650, 310K)

can you imagine how much more kino this wouldve been if he learned to speed load shells and stuck with the shotty for longer

NSA ..listen all that matters is that all the evidence needs to come out

He isn't guilty of murder. This is a war and he caught the enemy with their pants down. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: 1555366504847.jpg (2500x1500, 242K)

Imagine the Glorious Chaos if the Jury found him innocent kek!

Attached: 1520790356860.png (727x1000, 665K)

We should get the autism out and see if we can find him a legal loophole to slip through.

There's video proof he did it. He's a scumfuck who needs to be in prison for the rest of his life.

The drive and shoot was nice too

>he
who?! it could be anyone!

I wish we could help him bros

Attached: 1557533853528.png (363x296, 136K)

>"innocent" man records himself murdering people
LET HIM ROT IN PRISON!

Guilty of defending white nations from invaders?

Self defense is not murder.

It was pretty kino, but also rather dumb of him.
Immediately made his car identifiable from a glance. The two muzzies he might have killed weren't worth potentially getting caught prematurely.

Do you consider people killing nazy as innocent during ww2 or criminal ?

>innocent and honorable warrior records his moments in battle

Why? He seems alright.

What's the common law stance on civilian resistance to invasion during/after government collapse and capitulation?

don't mass reply to ask a question you could google in 3 seconds, faggot

actually it's pretty suspicious, asking a question like that, almost as if you're trying to get us to say something that you can record and use later nefariously.
also, don't capitalize every fucking word in your sentence like some nigger would.
you fucking nigger.

The ramblings of a lunatic. Give him a lobotomy and call it good. He isn't fighting any war. Hes shooting unarmed civilians. A soldier has honor. He does not kill the innocent.

Its a fight you have to wage via politics and legislation. Not by committing mass murder. If it was your family members who were slaughtered you would think differently wouldn't you?

Imagine a muslim killing a bunch of white Christians in church and justifying it because of this mans actions in Christchurch. He can claim that he is defending his people from violent persecution by mentally ill deranged white folks. Couldn't he? Would that make him justified in fighting a war? Would that make the muslim shooter innocent of murder? Nope. Hes just another mass murderer.

Your logic is flawed.

Murder is wrong no matter what.

The first time I saw the video I was getting tunnel vision just watching it. I can't imagine what he was dealing with. I don't think he wanted to engage further after the two scenes

>A soldier has honor. He does not kill the innocent.
there are no innocent

To the extent that I've come to understand NZ law since March 15th, he's basically fucked six ways from sunday when it comes to the legalities.
In 2007, NZ enacted a new law that enabled them to charge people for "terrorism."
Since then, Tarrant is literally the only man to have been charged with it.
WHEN they convict him as a terrorist, they'll be able to imprison him indefinitely with no chance of parole as long as he is "deemed to be a threat."

It's not murder if they aren't human.

Yeah, but that was between the 2 locations.
I'm saying he might have gotten rolled up on before making it to the second mosque.

that's your code to live by. I have a different code and ethics. Secure a future for my people, no action is too excessive when pursuing that.

>Its a fight you have to wage via politics and legislation.

Stopped reading here. I hope you've been here long enough to understand everything I mean to say when I tell you "the time for arguments has passed." Political avenues have been closed off, owned and orchestrated by kikes and feminized, de-balled Jew-lovers.

Jews control my country and Muslims invade it as we speak, along with hordes of anti-white third worlders. This is a fucking war. So fill your hand and pick a fucking side.

Attached: 1559956733021.png (647x648, 237K)

>Imagine a muslim killing a bunch of white Christians in church and justifying it because of this mans actions in Christchurch.
That's the fucking idea, retard.
Tarrant was an ACCELERATIONIST.

Stfu mutt faggot, your government has killed more sandniggers in three decades than Europe in two hundred years. (And it’s a good thing)

I meant thousands

not even close to the same thing frog

>Hes shooting unarmed civilians
No, he's shooting invaders that seek to overwhelm the native populace, supplant its culture and way of life, and essentially erase it from the anals of history.
> A soldier has honor. He does not kill the innocent.
It is a fight for survival, but your bleeding reddit heart can't comprehend this. You might as well gtfo. You should, actually.

Won't even bother to address the rest. Hats off if you're baiting.

Survival is the only thing that matters today.

>"the time for arguments has passed."
I honestly couldn't agree more
Since election night, I've found myself getting more despondent. Can hardly even bring myself to listen to debates on YT or anything these days.
Politics has come to frustrate me and I consider the whole thing a waste of fucking time.
IDGAF what political system wins in the end, as long as my people are guaranteed a prosperous future.

it's NZ nobody was rolling up lol. I think he wasted too much time trying to take long distance shots when he got out of the place the first time. I wonder what goes through the head of those two chicks he honked at when they crossed in front of him while driving.

Attached: 1552679122415.png (1030x1106, 602K)

Attached: 1552767567642.png (824x828, 338K)

>I wonder what goes through the head of those two chicks he honked at when they crossed in front of him while driving.
I think those two girls stand as the best reason to never engage in road rage.
You quite literally never know who's in the car that just cut you off or almost hit you.

Why not all nazy were killed during an battle.

How fucken hard do you think it would be to break him out? It's just NZ. I think we should do it. My arsenal and armor make his look like child's play.

t. Jew

Leave Earth.

Attached: download (67).jpg (289x175, 7K)

exactly. You don't see Lions having any reservations about chasing after the weaker and slower prey. No other living being needs justification for it's existence. If I live I must fight and take what's necessary from whomever I must.

Murder is definitely wrong, but remember this mosque was radicalising it's members and I am sure that legally there was no way of deporting them. It was to send a message to the ((Elites)) that use NZ as their doomsday shelter, and I think that the banning of guns indirectly helps the defense of their last redoubts.

I doubt they have the clarity to see it that way. They'll more likely see it as a "divine" intervention from god to save them so they can volunteer in Africa.

dindu nuffin

See

It's a bit more complicated than that mate. Lets be honest, Tarrent is done for but he will be remembered.

For me the despondency began when I truly realized that since politics came about as a way to mitigate physical conflict, if politics cannot solve our problems, then physical conflict IS the only answer. And politics is of course utterly useless and corrupt in our age. The world is too complicated, to interconnected, too run over by dirty Jewish hands and those who have forsaken their peoples and given in to supporting the Zionists.

It is not a matter of if, but when the physical war begins in earnest for the future of our people and Western Civ as a whole.

Attached: 1557365335661.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Tarrant didn't murder anyone.

He repelled an invasion and took out a terrorist training center at the same time. He deserves a medal

>Boiling
>Motor Oil
>B O I L I N G

Attached: wdf19Z7.jpg (540x960, 46K)

>when you're in the mosque and you hear The British Grenadiers Fife and Drum start to play

I heard people still seethe at him when he smiled

>letting your engine oil go past 250*F

Attached: 1382039555205.jpg (540x366, 61K)

someone should present the 88s as evidence at trial lol

Yeah, that's pretty interesting the conversion of the white NZ'ers. I wonder if he mutilated his genitals, if he has read enough he should know that it is not mentioned in the Quran at all and not in most of the comments they have to abide by (I forget the name) I'm not a muslim I'm just interested in why they haven't stopped mutilating themselves yet.

Get rid of the meme flag kike.

lol

He fought for us. Our life isn't worth more than his. If the only thing that happens is the West gets more martyrs it would be worth it. The future is a fucking disaster at that point. Sitting back and having gay nigger fucking muslim grandchildren doesn't sound like a plan.

I can't speak for ausies amd kiwis but the US has no cruel or unusual punishments even for hideously horrible crimes.

Politics might have been the answer 40 years ago, but that time has come and gone.
The sad truth is, if we hold out for a political solution, we're going to find out in less than ten years that once Texas has flipped blue, we will literally never have a republican president ever again.
We're so far past a political solution, that politics will very soon only exist to hurt us.
I truly wish things didn't have to be like they are, but this is our problem to solve- and we can't solve it in suits and ties.

They're not the brightest bunch, in case you haven't caught on yet.

>even for hideously horrible crimes.

?

What if instead of us sitting on here meme-ing and discussing the nights away if some of us go to school for once, learn political 'science' and ((economics)) and attempt to out jew the jews?

They lock you in a prison cell with big angry niggers that all have aids. Their hobby is rape.

That's like trying to bail out the titanic with a shotglass. It's simply too little, too late.
Playing into a broken system and trying to change it will only result in your own destruction.

hang the mason jew

Attached: 1555698789849.jpg (400x400, 16K)