Hysterical support for women to be allowed to kill their babies

>hysterical support for women to be allowed to kill their babies
>hysterical demands for open borders and free gibs to all illegals
>no concern if not outright contempt for actual citizens and their children
What is wrong with American white women?

Attached: 9908FEC2-D299-42F2-AA54-EE9A76673540.jpg (1242x1503, 661K)

Illogical. Either infants have inherent value or not. You're being just as illogical as the roastie

Based on the left’s own retarded logic if that baby can’t survive on its own and is solely dependent on someone else to keep it alive it’s a parasite same as a fetus

This

She's insane and everyone knows this. The left is insane. Hence why there is a huge rejection of their shit. No matter how much power they think they wield over us.

any sauce about her growing up in (((Hollywood))) and when she was on the TV show "Who's the Boss" and the movie "Commando"?

Why is it one or the other? Just like all people aren't equal, neither are all infants. I'll prioritize white, native born babies over mixed anchor babies.

True that

Life is not holy. Still, social abortions should be much harder to get for demographic reasons.

Wtf is a social abortion?

Most of them where there isn't really a reason for ut other than not wanting a child.

how does she even know about the baby? Does she have access to the security cameras in all border patrol agencies?

We have no right to interfere
it's her body and her choice

Oh ok gotcha

More from America's answer to a question that no one asked! Maybe something big will run over her... C'mon Trump Curse!

This

I don’t care if non Americans die

How would...how would Alyssa Milano have this information?

Attached: 1530226321096s.jpg (250x210, 5K)

>>Alyssa Milano
>>White
Pick one

Attached: King_Bob.png (1195x893, 1.52M)

Her twitter page is bizarre.

Attached: indian.jpg (1022x393, 47K)

She's fucking nuts, most people in Hollywood won't work with her and they are all crazy as fuck too

Attached: hazard.jpg (752x542, 65K)

Half of American white women support abortion bans, retard.

>demographic reasons
Not enough kaffirs and drug addicts?

Do you need any more of a reason?

Sadly only because of 50+ women

(((White))) women.

White men have not been truly oppressing them for a century.

Shitty actress just trying to be popular.

>Alyssa Mulato*
You're welcome for the haute comedie.

Nice link faggot

that's what woman version of incel looks like

>update
The baby is being held at gunpoint by a straight white male Nazi with an ak15 with extended clips.
They're forcing the innocent child to read trump tweets and right wing Nazi Incel propaganda on 4chin
Sources say the cage is slowly being lowered into a pool full of sharks and piranhas.
#notmypresident #bridgesnotcages #saynotosharks

Women have always been like this regardless of race. Stop dividing men by antagonizing women of a specific race. All women must be genocided

I feel bad for that poor baby.

isnt it bad parenting to illegally cross a border and subject your child to that, would you, a white woman do the same?

>Hysterical
Reminder that these are the people telling you to calm down and stop being so angry.

I never said I wanted to save Mexican babies.

It was born a month early...she meant to shit it out here as a solid anchor for a lifetime of gibs.