Can we talk about virtue signaling?

Can we talk about virtue signaling?

Attached: Screen+Shot+2019-03-15+at+5.46.44+PM.png (576x321, 283K)

kek this guy is a legend

I see two jews, whats the problem here?

I want to murder this man in cold blood.

Why? He's based. His channel exposes all these horrendous diseases to regular people. Don't avert your eyes, this is what what happens when you have shit genes.

I can’t tell who looks more in pain.

I like the term virtue signaling. It nails it. You know it when you see it. There are other terms and phrases thrown around that are part of the newspeak that I have no idea what they mean.

>I speak truth to power
>This is not who we are
>anything hashtag
>diversity is our strength

Also what is that toneless, accent-free voice they use at CNN? Is that the NPC voice?

Attached: abhfuvufrboor49fy4i.png (618x412, 457K)

He exploited these kids for profit then Youtube laid the smack down of his demon ass

This guy has autism though so I think he legitimately thinks he's doing a good thing

>guy wants to do good things for people with legitimate problems that isn't "I need free healthcare so I can afford the next iPhone" problems.
>Jow Forums mocks him.
My wife works with people like that and I have to say they tend to be much smarter and better to be around than your average nigger.

>Profits
I don't even watch the channel but even I know its a non profit organization. Lying kike.

Yes I think we should. People that virtue signal should be purged violently.

Do you think he bangs them?

i would literally not be able to control myself if he was irl near me. the dude sets off all my psycho instincts

thats not autism retard, thats fucking psychopathy.

no. he bangs the vulnerable and emotionally scarred mothers

Absolutely

They're called Canadians, don't be so disrespectful

dollar signs for eyeballs

Look up the vid of them crying and kvetching about getting de monetized

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

hunny. sweetie. innocent blossom of the southern fields. you have so, SO much to learn.

Whom's't'd've?

What random fucking e-celeb is this shit? And why am I supposed to give a fuck?

>be chad
>focus on deformed or mentally challenged kids
im not sure what his angle is tbhwyf

>tbhwyf

I hate that I know what this means.

Why do I hate this guy so much? He's doing a good thing, he's helping severely disabled/retarded kids. There's something about that smile though that screams psychopath. He's probably a nice guy, he just triggers rage in so many.

Clearly wholesome and better than 99% of the other ecelebs out there. Can you even imagine if you are one of those monsters? Just having a video made about you would be the highlight of your life

Just watched a video and seems like a real nice guy.