Chef linked to James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) ARRESTED IN SCHOOL ZONE with $19,000 worth of Coke

wmdt.com/2019/06/lewes-police-arrest-two-on-drug-charges/
This guy was supposedly Obama's favorite chef. He also shows up in a few of the leaked Podesta emails, alongside James Alefantis. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21136.
Thoughts? 191 grams is a shit ton of cocaine.

Attached: 1556867639108.png (486x600, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.wikileaks.org/?q=Massimo Fabbri
politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yawwwwwnn...so sleepy....

I think I know that guy.

Attached: article-2393917-1B4B071E000005DC-246_634x837.jpg (634x837, 105K)

(key)bump

Attached: 1545087400037.jpg (540x720, 82K)

search.wikileaks.org/?q=Massimo Fabbri
118 results.

Most are some other Fabbri in other cables.

politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286

Attached: skippy_face.jpg (238x291, 10K)

Yeah, the only relevant ones (I think at least) are the 7 from the Podesta leaks. Regardless, the point is that this guy was fairly close to both Alefantis and the Podesta brothers, and also seems to be a coke dealer. More importantly, he's not above the law. Maybe he'll turn rat. One can hope, at least.

Bump

Pizzagate gets more and more confirmed every fucking day. The democrat and RINO pedophiles at the helm will soon be hanged.

bump

Attached: 1508898108433.jpg (472x461, 42K)

bump of cocaine

Attached: Maria Abramovich 1.jpg (730x956, 109K)

Lots of chefs are druggies. What was he doing in the school zone?

Very true. Addiction is quite common in that industry, sadly. But this dude had half a pound of blow and 3 grand in cash. That means he was probably selling it, not just using. And I doubt many chefs are coke dealers.
"Fabbri was charged with possession of a controlled substance in a tier 5 quantity, possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance with an aggravating factor (school zone), conspiracy second degree, possession of drug paraphernalia, and offensive touching."

they call him Skippy
his nose is always drippy
from doin' that blow
before he rapes a kid, yo
thinks he's hot shit
when the coke hits
ego inflated
maps pizza-related
lock up yo kids
lock up yo kids

Attached: hol_up.jpg (368x266, 13K)

I haven't had any cocaine in a while and I kinda wish I had a gram right now.

I'm glad you don't, user. Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Cocaine is the drug of choice of ze elite, outside of drinking blood, which isn't really a drug.

Got nothing better to spend 70$ on tonight

How about some new tools for your old man? Father's Day is coming up user...And that's a purchase you won't regret tomorrow morning.
Blow, not so much.

My father has too many tools already. He could start a mechanic/woodworking shop at this point. I don't do drugs or even drink much anymore, so at least there's that, but sometimes a head change is nice.

Parliament recessed filter bump

BUMP

Attached: James Achilles Alefantis Rothschild.jpg (1833x1143, 692K)

If thats what you're looking for, I recommend mushrooms. But only in the proper setting, and only after preparing yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually for the experience. In my humble opinion, all other drugs cause more problems than they cure. At least mushrooms can give you some new perspectives on the nature of reality. But once you've gained that perspective, it's probably best to avoid them.
Just my 2 cents.

Holy shit, that really is him, isn't it? Any other evidence linking him to the Rothschilds?

Mushrooms are cool. I'd rather have a hit of acid, though. Nothing wild, but a potent hit does the job.

>random criminal nobody linked to some distant guy, that's also distantly related to podesta, who's also distantly related to hillary?
>it's the happening guys, we need to dig deeper!!!!!!

>literal billionaire pedophile who has a pedo sex island enjoys his social life with trump
>nthing to see here 'pedes!!! Miga!!!!

Epstein had links to the Clintons, as well. And no one brought up Trump in this thread until you commented. I have no idea if the current President is involved in illicit activity, and neither do you. I hope he isn't. But I would say that Epsteins case happened many years ago. The reason that I make that point is that there's little likelihood of anything emerging from such an old case in terms of new arrests. This guy, on the other hand, just got popped, and he's looking at a very, very long time in prison. He's also fairly well connected (not Epstein connected, but still). There's a good chance he'll talk if given the opportunity.

tier 5 is more than 25 grams

Trump being in on it would explain him not locking anybody up as well as why he abandoned Julian Assange, the man who pretty much brought this information to the public.

>and offensive touching
Curious...

It would. But if that's true, and Trump has been a plant the whole time, the future is very bleak.
By all means, he should be investigated and held responsible if guilty.

dank

Bump

He will be deaded soon

Michaela stop

"Ya think ya hot shit, don'tcha!?"

Attached: PedoVaccine.jpg (960x877, 213K)

Attached: pederasts.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

sorry no, that's about the best link I could find.
no wonder james gets to fuck around and not get caught, right?

Attached: 1555284050560.png (177x147, 64K)

What? Nobody remembers how a actual crypto Rothschild aka corsi tried to derail the Q movement and then failed and resulted in a actual Rothschild writing media to slander what was left

Nothing to see here. just a whimsical artisan chef with 1/2lb of cocaine.

He'll suicide himself with 2 behind the head