The Queen of Jow Forums just BTFO of Jow Forums...

The Queen of Jow Forums just BTFO of Jow Forums. Not only did she tell you to shut the fuck up but also called out all the latent homosexuals and trap fapper on this board.

youtu.be/GWtfOHBF1_w

>"You Need to Calm Down" is a Pride anthem that vocally supports the LGBTQ community thanks to lyrics like "You are somebody that we don’t know/But you’re coming at my friends like a missile/Why are you mad?/When you could be GLAAD?" Oh,andTaylor also sings "Sunshine on the street at the parade/But you would rather be in the dark ages" and "Cause shade never made anybody less gay."

>The song comes during amassivepolitical shift in Taylor's career (she's finally speaking out, guys!), and some fans think she's actively trolling Trump thanks to the fact that she fully dropped this single on his birthday. And if we know anything, it's that Taylor is Queen of the subtle troll.
>Fans are fully spiraling over this Trump birthday thing, with tweets like "WAIT TAYLOR SWIFT REALLY RELEASED AN ANTHEM THAT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING DONALD TRUMP BELIEVES ON ON DONALD TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY" and >"#YouNeedToCalmDown is about Donald Trump and no one can change my mind" blowing up everyone's timeline.

Attached: me.jpg (1047x1740, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcGNqrAtsgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she is playing Cheetara in the new Thundercats movie after Marvel buys the rights from Warner Bros

I swear
youtube.com/watch?v=HcGNqrAtsgg
every time I think of white people as cats I'm convinced the jews have been breeding us

Trump wants to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide. In this regard she should not see him as an enemy. Trump should make her spokesperson for his global decriminalization effort.

Get woke, go broke, Taytay.

That literally never happens

>soon 30
>not married
>no kids
>plenty of cats
>make music for teens

lol

How do I get her to marry me bros?

Attached: 1555043313327.jpg (683x1024, 84K)

REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS.

STOP REPLYING TO SPAM!

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

be rich

whore.

>Implying Max Martin didn’t write this song too
Retard

Taylor Swift is a man.

The left doesn't know what trolling is, do they?

Attached: axe.jpg (400x300, 34K)

What is it with incels constantly needing a queen figure here?
Sex, have it

Its interesting what money and extortion will do to a person.

Have a vagina and be very discreet.

It literally always happens.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-233940_Chrome.jpg (1077x1164, 421K)

She sucked the devils dick for her souled out fame and raised a generation of whores in her image. She has no foundation to stand on when criticizing the king of this babylon after commiting her satanic pedophile show for the luciferians that own her soul.

Based taylor, it's great that she's finally speaking out so finally people can get a sense of how stupid Jow Forumstard conspiracies are, this board used to swear she was a conservative and other dumb shit

Fuck Jow Forums what a cancerous board

why haven't you ganked her?

Attached: 7-34.jpg (900x506, 651K)

I don't know what people ever saw in this plastic, ayy lmao looking bitch anyway? Hopefully one of her faggot fans infects her with aids.

Aye yai yai!

>Selena Gomez

So Nike, Gillette, Burger King, and any corporation that filtered a rainbow over their logo is broke? You don't know what the word literally means, zoomer.

You need to be a rich and cool singer/artist with insurmountable fame among teen girls -- only then she'll date you and then would completely cut you off from her life for some really and I mean REALLY silly reason. Then she'll write a song about you where she'll call you out for being an evil guy for not giving her what she wanted.

coalburning whore

Attached: E9139E0A-7D09-4E3E-9B48-F6DDAA3D1BA5.jpg (800x924, 136K)

Why so bitter, you filthy poo. None of m'ladies open bob or show vagene? Go rape a Parvati and shit on your frontyard, disgusting subhuman. GTFO of this board

Well you are not wrong if you are talking about her music.

I already have, you just havent the eyes to see what I mean when I say I have bigger fish to fry.

And the ten horns which you [g]saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Why what liberals wear a hat that looks so close to Trump's make America great again hats? This product failed because of all the bad product, not because of muh wokeness.

I read the name on your post as Karl Marx.

Attached: 2018_18_karl_marx_opener.jpg (2404x3030, 1.58M)

Found the paki

>queen of Jow Forums
No.

The cope is strong with this one

Attached: Yoda.jpg (520x352, 32K)

Tay hasn't been the queen of Jow Forums since the mid-terms

Attached: taylorswiftloser.png (618x210, 81K)

They get triggered seeing the Indian flag... lol

Attached: 1386721181563.png (155x202, 77K)

That song sounds like it was written BY a three year old FOR a three year old. It's fucking shit, but NPC"S like you will lap it up you mindless conformist fuck.

Dude, nobody gives a fuck here about celebs doing whatever hypocritical shit they do in their career. Piss off, get a life and do something on your own instead of which you can actually be proud of instead of relying on other people, faggot.

Thread saged.

race mixing leftist hoes are not "the queen" of anything

So? You trying to tell me it's going to suck? Since when can this bitch act she can't even sing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-16 Marvel Exec Acknowledges Comic Sales Tanking After Focusing On SJW Topics.png (614x379, 50K)

Coping for what? The left is winning on all fronts, and all the right can do is suck Trump’s cock on the way out or obsess over e-celebs

facts

Stabbed in the back by a white girl yet again.

Attached: 1549470166393.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

> The Queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 1507933987263.png (796x973, 1.75M)

>The left is winning on all fronts
You are hated on all fronts, but the narcissism and delusions of grandeur are par for the course...

Attached: superchad.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)