Gay Reparations

The New York Times today said we should give reparations to gay people. I agree.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-21-55-48~2.png (1351x1922, 235K)

Well give me a dildo and call me a faggot. Now where's my money?

I hate gay people

I legitimately seethe with hatred for these fucking faggot cunts.

The only things the gays will get from me is 150 grains of metal

I hope trump gets impeached so pence can swiftly ban sodomy

So if this happens 100% of niggers will be legally gay.

Where do you draw the line? Almost everyone in the US has ancestors who were treated badly by someone at some point.

The US are becoming a welfare hellhole
Everyone wants to get some free money for whatever
Women reparations incoming

i think we should give them lethal injections instead

How do you prove you're actually owed gay reparations? Do you go to the post office and suck the mailman's dick?

I agree, we need gay reparations. Every gay person who has annoyed a straight(normal) person should be locked up in a mental institution.

Could you refrain from that kind of language, I'm trying to NoFap

Honestly I'd say I'm a fag to get free money..then immediately go spend it on whores and smokes

>We just want equal rights nothing more
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now all we need to do is find a way to twist pc logic into calling for reparations for straight white men.

lol no
wait for the time of jew crime reparations
all you fags and niggers know you've been getting away with absolute murder these past few decades, at the behest of the jew. that's fine, you've had your ride. i wholeheartedly recommend distancing yourselves from the jew at this stage.

The NY times office needs to be fire bombed outside of Minecraft

>outside of Minecraft
Damn, I crafted all these fire charges and dispensers for nothing

How about we just give everyone reparations for any and all past injustices done to them or their ancestors. Let's say 1000 dollars a month and we'll rename it to something catchy since reparations sounds kinda negative. Let's call it "The Freedom Dividend".

Being a Drafted Soldier Building a country for 20 cents an hour

Based and Yangpilled

litterally nothing to give them reparations for they can't reproduce, if you want to give their kids money, just toss some cash and scholarships into a cesspool

> Reparations
Here's ya fucking reparations cunt

Attached: B5C796FC-88E3-4243-812F-2D80364C5F00.jpg (600x287, 31K)

Of course this will exclude white male fags who don’t hate themselves. I don’t expect my privileged ass will be getting anything.

checked

We give the marines enough

We already have it, it’s called alimony

We should get reperations for white men affected by affirmative action. They couldn’t afford that bill...

You sound like a Democrat

Attached: 168pco.jpg (788x500, 142K)

Trump should support this. It would own the libs.

I can't fully explain why this is a good policy but I am told David French has an article in National Review "The Conservative Case for Gay Reparations"