Why is it that the Black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their...

Why is it that the Black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY and institutional racism and getting fucking killed walking down the street. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Black man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

foxnews.com/politics/house-hearing-on-reparations-for-slavery-is-set-for-first-time-in-more-than-a-decade

Attached: 1560288869355.jpg (590x1000, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makhanda,_Eastern_Cape
youtube.com/watch?v=3se4fZfWOMU
youtu.be/59pbDQ0jovI
youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are all black flag posters homosexual?

>Gibes me dat

the thread

Black femanon here. Fuck niggers.

Whites got over 1000s of years of slavery at the hands of north africans. Cope harder. There is no justice. No right. No wrong. Only survival of the fittest.

We will take what was owed to us

Reparations for Slavery and centuries old racism and Black genocide

Either whites will give us reparations or we take them by force

Attached: 1560559550929.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Source?

based chris rock posting

You have self esteem issues reddit.

>The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome
What did blacks ever build?
As far as I know, while I africa had kingdoms they were tribal shit.
(Egypt doesn't count.)

>jews started the slave trade
>blacks murdered blacks
>blacks sold blacks to slave traders

yeah it's all whities fault lmao

Attached: 4chan logan paul.jpg (838x555, 118K)

Love how blacks are taking action and purging white homelands of cumskins while all the cumskins can do is stay SEETHING while they type their pussy ass fantasies of revenge online. That's the difference between a keyboard warrior and an actual BLACK warrior. It's OVER for whitoids.

You aren't going to do SHIT except lock your doors tonight in case a scary black man comes in and RUINS YOUR SHIT just for your pocket change. you WILL give us what are owed.

Attached: 17e01291004dae11192c9f4f11c721b0.jpg (655x960, 50K)

Again. Not owed. You owe me nothing and I owe you nothing. Animals of all kinds are born with nothing. They get what they take. Your attitude is only half accurate. You think you are unique in your oppressed attitude. Even if you eradicate every white, doing so with the notion that it was because you were owed will produce a kingdom of shit. If you're going to win, you better do it with your own volition.

We already gave you reparations with the Great Society. 3 Trillion dollars worth that someone white and male had to fucking earn.
It's not our fault you totally fucking squandered it.

>when his empires were destroyed
The only existence of civilization came from the euro.

Ha ha. Adorable. Do you want more transatlantic action?
Because this is how you get more transatlantic action.

I downloaded Empire Of Dust.
kek.

>blacks are superior
>"ey mane, it aint fair da white man done conquered us, gibs me da reparashunz"

How do niggers bypass this cognitive dissonance

lol there were never any black empires.

>every night at 10PM like clockwork
>every. fucking. time
pic-related suck my mutt dick

Attached: The Color.png (225x225, 3K)

because in real life, blacks love to suck cock. to feel a man, a real MAN, in their mouths helps them get closer to God.

Sage.
Nigger hating whitey. With a cell phone. Whitet made. On the internet, whitey made. In available opulence through negotiations and trade, whitey perfected. Probably driving a car, created by whitey. Living in somr ghetto section 8 shithole, built and paid for by whitey. Typing English Language, learned in a public school. Created and funded by whitey. Darky dindu nuffin. The only things i kinda like were zulu assegai spears and hunga munga throwing weapons. But, the metallurgy was probably crap, unlike whiteys....

Attached: ZomboMeme 15052019233822.jpg (1042x1029, 158K)

So you feel entitled to white boipussy? You can take 'em with you to Liberia.

>empires
Lmfao, you fuckers were running around naked, eating and enslaving each other, and living in mud huts far less advanced than a birds nest.

But, your inferiority complex is fucking delicious.

Attached: 1559069313433.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

read that in ruckus's voice, well done

>black empire

you mean building mudhuts and straw houses is what you people call an empire?

OH AH AH AH

Attached: Curious_George.png (481x733, 229K)

Pic related.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28052019221327.jpg (1042x850, 105K)

Stop shilling your shit faggot, this is obviously a bait.
The humanity must fight the jewish enemy, united.

Good post user.

Attached: shoamgood.jpg (500x388, 82K)

OP is not black. Sage and report trolling outside of /b/.

Attached: 1539650313588.webm (640x348, 2.93M)

Stay mad, mayo. You won't do shit in the face of a real black MAN who will kill you for sport. We WILL replace you. Do you want me to pull up the black on white crime statistics? We kill each other for fun, what makes you think we give a shit about cumskin lives?

Attached: th.jpg (474x535, 24K)

kill yourself you spear chucking nigger

Whut are you talking about? I got pig farmers who love free feed. Wanna play conquest again ?

Attached: ZomboMeme 17052019114121.jpg (948x676, 82K)

What empires lmao

>We kill each other for fun
go out and have some fun then.

Wakanda

Black have a higher chance of being homosexual in general. I think it's a prison thing. Black men love black butt cheeks.

BBCED

The only reason why you thrive off of Americans whites is because we brought you here in the first place, to treat you like the dogs you are. Just go back to Africa, and reunite with your people, your cannibalistic, war lord, family, mutt.

Attached: 1.jpg (200x225, 26K)

Sage.
Boy, you be messing instead of pickin again......?

Attached: ZomboMeme 01062019224200.jpg (948x532, 86K)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1547771806762.jpg (897x1024, 130K)

What am I watching here?

Based. I unironically live in Makhanda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makhanda,_Eastern_Cape

Shit copypasta

stop embarrising yourself with this bait shit

whatever flips your switch cock licker

Attached: kernel_panic.jpg (800x648, 123K)

Attached: 1501217538058.png (653x575, 577K)

kek
if it ain't made of mud it must be the devil.

Leaf, show your flag

Attached: 1546875392134s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

we wuz kangz

Attached: blakmemeflagresp.jpg (375x530, 59K)

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY.

SLAVERY.

Attached: 1c73ecc8adf0c51b31a44b01c6d192c4.jpg (1427x2138, 343K)

Nigger

We grow everyday

Attached: 1560288968352.webm (406x720, 991K)

Sage.
Before or after hes done living on welfare, selling crack leftover from his use that he bought by selling food stamps meant for his illegitimate child whom doesnt even recognize him? Driving a broken down Pontiac he thought was a Cadillac on his way to 'duh gym' with his too big to get into a fight dick that a white surplus whore will 'want' from jewish mind control programming which is a sacrifice cunt hole to niggerdom to breed them put like the spanish did in creating mexico. Seems Like mr nignog is going to avoid fights that his only real asset, oversized cock, will be easily targeted and still never hold a position of real power in the world.

Attached: ZomboMeme 14062019203056.jpg (1042x850, 103K)

>OP's pic related
it's so hilarious, to me, that there are people this gay

Shotgun.

Attached: ZomboMeme 30052019183941.jpg (948x710, 126K)

Great shit posting kike

Attached: you-will-always-be-a-nigger-just-in-case-you-2665722.png (500x553, 115K)

why do you feel the need to say it though ?
so that you can believe it ? because you feel small ? bait ?

trolling is not permitted outside B

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

You should in fact get over it, because if you don't, it is just a matter of time before you get killed off by Asians hipanics, Indians or Russians anyway.

>*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHHOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

Attached: 1560532473341.jpg (588x391, 59K)

Exactly, you take the lowest scum of white women and are ok with it. Good for you, you retarded monkey

Why are troll threads never deleted or moved?

Jannies love the BBC

Also, Sage

word brother, the black man should definitely not be expected to be the bigger man.

Hahahahahah you used to be property. We used to buy and sell you. The only reason you are viewed as a human being is because we allowed it.
Which, of course, was a mistake on our part.

youtube.com/watch?v=3se4fZfWOMU

Attached: Untitled.jpg (604x598, 150K)

Reparations are coming wh*te boy. And that will just be the beginning. We gonna take whats ours. WE own the media. WE create all popular culture. WE built this country and WE will rule it. Its OVER mayo cumskin. Our DICKS are genetic weapons of mass destruction. By our dicks alone we may conquer you.

Attached: 1560568726864.gif (684x784, 612K)

mayo cumskin braindead thin lipped chimp. Your 50 nazi fascist faggot threads are "serious" but our threads aren't. You are exposed wh*toid. You are nothing compared to the Big Black Cock, and your women prove it.

Attached: 1538334518163.png (676x469, 633K)

>when his empires
>empire
>mud huts in mali
ftfy nigger
ftfy

Ummm as an enlightened swede i will tell you that we owe EVERYTHING to the superior black race. We must totally give our white wiminz to blacks for intense gay nigga shiieeeeeeeet heyya *jumps sideways* *whistles* HEYYA *SHOOTS user TO DEATH*

Uhhh yeah black men blah blah rape white women fap fap nigger nignog gay nigger

Maybe if you had enough iq points

Attached: EE74DC2B-D572-4767-8BBE-11529257B573.jpg (760x797, 108K)

>the nigger “bull” vs the RUSSIAN BEAR
youtu.be/59pbDQ0jovI

Apes only destroy.

okay sub-human wh*toid.

Attached: 1495567418987.png (1351x1938, 2.05M)

>the brave citizens of Omaha Nebraska burning a criminal

Attached: 2FA19445-F908-471F-BE5B-DB8F33347150.jpg (1024x619, 117K)

Nigger here. I'm sorry, but this is the stupidest fucking nigger post I've ever seen.

Attached: 8F4C7C02-E682-49D3-9976-62BDE9D5F98A.jpg (1200x733, 143K)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We don't have to like each other but we do share some common enemies that need dealing with. We're both currently getting fucked by the same group of people. We can hash it out and divide later but if we don't work together we will remain in a truly fucked situation for the foreseeable future.

It's so sad to see how blacks blame _white_ people when in fact the jews were the ones that enslaved them.

Attached: DTG7usRW4AAz-HZ.jpg (720x908, 64K)

You had no Empires, you've built nothing, and have destroyed everything given to you, now go be a nigger somewhere else.

Attached: untitled.jpg (962x511, 165K)

Hey! Jew here. Did you niggers even walk upright when we first found you and turned you into no wage cotton pickers?As Jews we owned you as cotton pickers and today it may cost more but we own you as basketball players. You will always be our property so shut up and do as we Jews tell you to.

I hope OP gets lynched by the KKK

Niggers enslaved themselves, and you can hardly call mud huts in the hot desert sun an “empire”

>hurr durr muh black people built America
Then why didn’t/haven’t they build their own “america” in Africa, niggeranon

>Wi wuz Romans n sheeet

How does it feel to belong to a race with such a non-existing significance that you have to steal others culture constantly?

A know a white man that has raped dozens of Dinka boys (8-13) and he tells me that they are such sluts and give the best blowjobs.

Also they hide the homolust every much but once you break them they become addicted to cock.

Attached: 07101JV0243-1024x713.jpg (1024x713, 123K)

NIGGER CULTURE.
youtu.be/Hyk_6otVBTs

Why did you post a clip about Rocky IV?

>Good grammar
>Nigger

Stop larping faggot.

LMAO Unironically wish a nigger would, I could kill them in self defense, and walk away with no charges.

Well it checks out that you're a stupid nigger,if white genes were "eliminated" by interracial breeding then black genes would be equally eliminated. Fucking retard.

a summary of racial progress

i bet you faggots love the fact that you could possibly be responsible for riling someone into shooting innocent people. OPs like you are honestly the reason for radicalization.

fuck jannies

Nope.
White people gave you the ability to type on this computer screen. They gave you the discreet language you're using to weakly insult people. They gave you the medicine to keep your punk crooked blood ass alive past the age of 17. They provide a system by which you can literally drink 40oz's all day long, literally do nothing else, and still have new clothing, cars, electricity, and a chance to run your fat spittle lips all over the globe on this internet.
Yea, you can see the empowerment that blacks have brought the globe in Africa, and you should really go there and build your empire. You should help your people where they already dominate.