In desperation... I will fast 40 days

I will pray. I will do yoga stuff. I will dopamine fast. I will meditate. I will study various holy texts.

Pretty fucking black pilled lately. This life is a sham. I hope to come back with something. Even if it's just conviction.

Attached: 1533527897619.png (509x411, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28715993
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_1kvDh2UA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck to you. If this is your first time, I would advise taking in water at the very least once a day. I wish you well and that you find the light within yourself that you so desperately seek to see.

do you have any goals or just stuff you don't wan't to be?

Wtf do you have a job? I would love to do all that stuff.

Godspeed user

Attached: 716263638219hug1.png (500x382, 57K)

Both. Though the goals require perfection.

here's to you user. I feel like I would like to do something like that myself soon

get medical supervision

Why black pilled? Do you know why there are so many shills on this board? It's because they're losing.

user, you will come out of it. It is Cliche, but It will get better. I was blacker than black pilled. My mom died, horrible relationship problems, I truly felt like it was the End and I crawled out and am happier then ever. I still have the clawing nagging feeling of why the fuck isn't anyone doing anything as we are literally being genocided but I cope. Also I do a 50/50 black pill to hope-ium ratio. Find YouTubers that still have optimism. Find good books too, spiritual and metaphysical. It give a purpose.

Attached: 1560374200277.jpg (680x669, 56K)

>complains about the world
>thinks the world is his business

SFTU faggot
focus on your own problems, that's your business, everything else is just passing comment.
>mote in your eye??!
When you get your own shit kicked in for doing nothing wrong and everything right then the world becomes your business; until then you're a faggot and loser because you've chosen to be.

>B-b-but da Jooos keepin me down

If you honestly believe that, you are mentally retarded. Have some conviction to overcome your shit, yes it will pile up and try to drown you,but as long as you can focus on keeping you own head above water you'll get there.

You're on this earth once, life is short, sharp, and unfair. Make the most of yourself.

fast and prayer is great be sure to drink plenty of water.

>da joos
cyprus isn't a real country anyway

How did you do it user? People literally think I'm chad, but I wake up everyday wishing I died in my sleep

Fasting and meditation is only good for making your body submit to your will. When you can submit every sinew, and synapses to achieving your own will and goals regardless of externalities then you know you're bad ass. This is what it's like to be God.

40 day fast... that’s Jesus tier bro

Maybe you should fast for 10 days first. You know... Just to see what it's like.

>I will starve and do a bunch of useless shit because I'm sad.

Just end it. You aren't cut out for life.

Fuck the yoga shit OP. Christ is the answer. Also pic related for a pep talk

Attached: 1557541575099(1).png (2535x1129, 1.27M)

I did two 10 day fasts years apart. the first one i had lods of energy, the second one i had trouble getting out of bed. idk.

>the second one i had trouble getting out of bed.
Fasting is for clearing the mind of neurotic thoughts. Hunger is a good distraction.

You'll die around 4 weeks in.

Hope you go through with and find what you're looking for, user

i've heard the clarity you get from it is blissful. I would love to try but my job is demanding.

I was blackpilled at 4 when I watched my entire world implode. Ive always thought I was strong mentally as I watched the blues reds and younger blacks but I was still depressed and pathetic. Christ is the answer. I have nothing worldly to gain telling you this, its just what works. Stay strong. Jesus was the original blackpill, you must seek the true master

Attached: 1550635471253.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

Is there evidence that fasting is beneficial?

bruh i'm gonna do the exact same thing. I've been thinking about doing this as well. I will fast for 40 days, exercise, and read the bible, quran, and dhammapada. Just know that this user will be with you in spirit.

Yes

Attached: C4D1FDD0-9ECB-40A9-8DBF-D5EA13216104.jpg (1024x517, 53K)

Good luck user , read the books from And you will be fine. Get a dog. Enjoy the air in morning, theres is more than what we know and see. Its called spirit and soul.

I remember a time when I was 6 or 7 and I had an existential crisis because I knew I was going to die someday and I crawled under a table bawling. That's how long the dread has been there for me.

thanks for that. But having control of my body is important.

Attached: 1533421923058.png (482x427, 79K)

>Is there evidence that fasting is beneficial?
Caloric deprivation linked to increase life span, improved insulin response, decrease in heart disease and cancer.

yea dude you can lose tons of weight though salt water fasting, its really easy to keep yourself in check because if you've been eating like shit, just fast for a few days and you're back to normal. I lost 25 pounds in 2 months and thats not even that good compared to most peoples results. Shit is straight up life changing and ill never recommend a calorie restricted diet to anyone looking to lose weight ever again, straight up fasting is the key

I mean is that just normal take in less calories to lose weight vs doing a 24 hour or more fast?

>implying christ wants to take control of your body from you

I have no idea how you could come to such a conclusion. Dont be blinded by the opinions others have sold to you as legitimate. Yoga is opening you up to demons and other extradimensional faggots. You can stretch all you want but yoga is hindu and is made to soften your body for the serpent spirit to enter, thats the kundalini shit. You are free to go down that path just remember the name of the lord when you are being pulled under

Good luck on your path fren.

Attached: 1560541926090.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Haven't heard of salt water fasting. Did you lose muscle?

This is how we bent the current timeline to our will with regards to trump. Collectively if we fast, no fap, pray, focus and communicate with each other, "meme magic" becomes real. This is our timeline. We, the benevolent and righteous, literally can control time and space. So fast and become closer to God. Focus intently on what you wish to achieve. Be very specific and visualize it happening. YOU are in charge of this story.

Damn straight..no.reason to be depressed we are living in the one and only, *the* timeline that all of creation years to witness.

>I mean is that just normal take in less calories to lose weight vs doing a 24 hour or more fast?
Ya, I don't know. Probably works either way.

Not if he's a disgusting fatbody.

No.

>No.
Scrub...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28715993
these eating regimens offer promising nonpharmacological approaches to improving health at the population level, with multiple public health benefits.

GET. A. CONSERVATIVE. WOMAN. FAGGOT.

look up the snake juice diet on youtube itll explain it all. And no i didnt lose any muscle as far as i can tell because now, i can do pull ups and more push ups than when i was a fatass. I lost weight through calorie restriction 7 years ago and i lost a lot of strength, i could feel my lifts going down. the key is to refeed on lean protein so you maintain muscle, it keeps you in an anabolic state, going catabolic like calorie restriction (mostly on carbs) is catabolic.

Take mescaline on day 40 in pitch black darkness

Consider psychedelics

i imagine his life is still marginally preferable to oblivion tho

>preferable to oblivion tho
Sounds cozy.

Thanks user. I'll check it out!

So many distractions. Seriously take up 10 hobbies. And reading metaphysics, Books about the universe and law of attraction helped. But Distractions and hobbies that are rewarding. People bag on hopium and false hope videos bit if they make you feel better whats the harm

Attached: D7E6qn9U0AAtMzb.jpg (482x427, 88K)

im gonna play cod blops on steam if you wanna join op

good guy 5x5

Realize the knowing subject that can't be known exists beyond time and space. You have entered a causal system where effect follows cause, yet the cause isn't just the final cause but everything that went before.

Look out for synchronicities, look out for recurring numbers and words. There are layers of meaning upon meaning. Look at names, mottos for names, etc, myths, learn the language you speak to yourself. Before you entered here where were you. Did you leave yourself a thread to follow?

You entered this casual system as a knowing subject. Your entrance has changed the course of events. There is only one knowing subject. You have become an immediate object in causality. Action cannot free you until it brings knowledge. Knowledge until it brings you to yourself, the knower, the person in the eye.

My favorite memeball

You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

Altair, the cowherd and the weaver girl.

SOS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_1kvDh2UA

Make sure you supplement sodium, potassium and magnesium. If you don't you could be in for a bad time after the first week or so.

You all should watch AmRen’s latest video, “Why we are winning”.
It’s a big whitepill and for the first time I actually think there’s a future for us.
Europe won’t fall.

oh. salt and water. these things will keep you going.

Make sure you take in salt and potassium if you are going to fast that long.
salt and potassium are the two things your fat cells DO NOT CONTAIN and are absolutely VITAL to your heart and blood sugar functioning properly.
Also after you finish take baby steps to get back on food. You can't feast after fasting that long.

Do the yoga. I thought it was really gay but I tried it and it helped me with a lot of past injuries from sports. Great Great stuff! best of like bud!

If your serious about it, get a check up or at least note your blood pressure. Remember to ease into the fast and ease out of it.

Do a few days wuthout meats and caffine, then a few days on non solid foods, then into water, come out of the fast the same way and keep an eye on your energy levels abd blood pressure while your on just water.

Try to hit a week on water then decide if you wanna go longer. Dont hurt yourself trying to go some crazy length of time without keep up with how you react to it medically. That beibg said fasting is interesting and i feel there is a reason its a part of ascetic practices of all cultures. Good luck op

You are depressed because the black pill is in your throat. Fully commit and swallow then you will feel better.

This world is shit, and it is only going to get worse. This frees you from all responsibility. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Quake Kobuk Alaska. Use to be known as Shun G Na K. Kobuk means Jade which is magnesium calcite. Jade means kidney, which regulates blood pressure and along with the lungs regulates the acid/alkaline base with salt.

Just because.

Do some writing and you will improve that skill and maybe even learn something about yourself...

Doesn't sound like it.

Sorry, got that wrong Shungnak means Jade. Kobuk means big river.

Na is Sodium. K is potassium. 11 + 19 = 30. 30 is 5*2*3. a^2 + b^2 = c^2. Euclid s 47th proposition. On the E at Delphi by Plutach. What is Jade written in Chinese?

And it can go on and on and on..

Just got an error refreshing the page.

Error reference number: 523

Why not?

>Even if it's just conviction.
are you black?

Glen Avon. Using Greek values with G as C + T, and C/L as gamma (3):

303 + 3 + 5 + 50 = 361
1 + 50 + 70 + 50 = 171
Glen Avon = 532

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

The proof is in the pudding. I fasted for only 4 days and I burned so much stored fat and toxins I felt like shit during it but afterwards looked and felt way better and even food started tasting better.

What's wrong, user?

Fasting isn't hard if you keep your mind preoccupied. If you don't have excess body fat, you will lose muscle mass Make sure you add electrolytes (1 tsp potassium chloride, 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate, & 1/2tsp sodium chloride) to 2L of water, or else you're going to have a real bad time.

god bless user.
kudos to you if you can make it.
if nothing else that level of self discipline will make you formidable

do not seek a reason to be invested in this plane, but rather meditate and seek to understand why this existence is meaningless and instead move beyond it.
you cannot reject the blackpill, you can only transcend it

Look up darkness retreats

Reductio Ad Absurdum. On leaving the Matrix how can you be sure you're not in another matrix. Consciousness doesn't require an object but it's sole power is to be aware of objects. So this plane or any other, the constant is consciousness and if you reject this one as false you must reject any with objects. As you judge.

I am who I am.

Who do you say I am?

Go do that but also in the forest. Fast from technology while reading Uncle Ted's books

>fast 40 days
pretty based, I wish you good luck

Come to christ and all your wishes will be fulfilled in his name, just ask.

Attached: 1560291183190.png (1229x1160, 60K)

Careful I did that and had brief schizophrenia, it's not a good idea if you're not in a good state of mind.

I've been fasting for a week

woke up manic

be careful