I'm a Rightwing Antifascist AMA

It's OK to hate Whiteness. Racial identity derived from western or Euro sources = fascism. Whiteness is eurocentrism. Euro dna has NO value.

STOP! thinking its ok for u to push ur identity politix

i own u all 100%
do u feel it?

Captain N was a standup gamer hero from the late 1980s. Growing up, I followed this show a lot. Captain N kicks the FUCK back/chills and saves all humans, brown or white or anything. This is my new inspiration.

This is who I am, i am always crushing u

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5N2dgN_Lac

Attached: i own u all fags.jpg (363x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsrcKzwxbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 25-john-mccain.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 118K)

MAIN WAS NOT SO BA D YOU LOW IQ TROLL

you're like a boomer millennial crossbreed

mccain

I was radicalized by Ben Shapiro, but this thread changed my mind. The facts and logic here are undeniable and now i regret subscribing to pewdiepie. iv been deradicalized.

what makes dna valuable by your standards then?

This is an attempt to troll me.

You fail, loser.

ALL OF IT IS WORTH NOTHING! ALL OF IT!!!

Attached: 45813073-393B-4273-BC0D-376B71CE8B16.jpg (480x479, 36K)

So then ALL racial identity derived from any source would also be fascism, therefore gas the kikes race war now

She's just a racist with a hot bod

would hate fuck but not have white trash babies

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsrcKzwxbw

Attached: i own it all.jpg (560x345, 48K)

Hey mark, you go off the wagon again? How's your sister doing?

no?? IDIOT

>having conflicting ideas
>calls the one pointing it out an idiot

I'm going to go pour myself a glass of scotch. It's always entertaining to watch mark sperg out.

end your worthless redneck life, retard

Attached: 1560492283003.jpg (419x604, 36K)

For those interested, OP used to go by AntiSJW Libertarian before changing his name a couple of times. He admitted in threads that he commited incest with his sister and his parents kicked him out when they were caught fucking. He also admitted he spams the board when he binges all of the adderall he is prescribed. He gets his script once a month so he will tucker out in a few days.

Attached: 1559869587033.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I could say the same to you, but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy our chats in the future.

Attached: 1525149979252.jpg (717x727, 106K)

Attached: OPisaCockSuckingFaggot.png (680x471, 457K)

Don't forget to add from what we know his name is Mark, I've even had him respond to that name a few times.

>It's OK to hate Whiteness. Racial identity derived from western or Euro sources = fascism. Whiteness is eurocentrism. Euro dna has NO value.

>STOP! thinking its ok for u to push ur identity politix

>i own u all 100%
>do u feel it?

>Captain N was a standup gamer hero from the late 1980s. Growing up, I followed this show a lot. Captain N kicks the FUCK back/chills and saves all humans, brown or white or anything. This is my new inspiration.

>This is who I am, i am always crushing u

Attached: giphy (7).gif (320x180, 1.27M)

It's OK to hate jewishness. Racial identity derived from jewish or semitic sources = fascism. jewishness is zioncentrism. jew dna has NO value.

Attached: 1448036525319.jpg (1224x1632, 568K)

I'm not afraid of your white trash loser asses.

u don't know all my pain u never will

tonight pol is mine, i own u

i own it all

Attached: wtffffkkkk.png (500x496, 273K)

Capttain N kicks your ass.

Updated pasta:

For those interested, OP used to go by AntiSJW Libertarian before changing his name a couple of times. He admitted in threads that he commited incest with his sister and his parents kicked him out when they were caught fucking. He also admitted he spams the board when he binges all of the adderall he is prescribed. He gets his script once a month so he will tucker out in a few days and be back next month. As he gets further into the binge, he will start responding with all caps and become increasingly incoherent. In these psychotic and dissociative states, he admitted his real name is Mark, that he worships BBC, and wishes that the white race was killed off. He has been known to use a proxy when getting BTFO and talk to himself for hours.

Feel free to add info.

Just say faggot mamzer or incestuous Jew.

Attached: sisterfucker autist.png (954x631, 101K)

You forgot fat, alcoholic and pot smoker.

Attached: nigga-you-gay.jpg (500x448, 30K)

>he committed incest with his sister and his parents kicked him out when they were caught fucking.
Did he ever reveal what happened to the sister? Did his parents kick her out too?
Or was she declared a 'victim'?

Attached: OpSuckingCock.jpg (680x709, 58K)

You know the drill. Gas all Jews

Attached: 9334658051071.png (900x900, 257K)

>implying it wasn't always just another slide thread poorly disguised as an ongoing larp.

it's not ok to hate whiteness idiot. if you were paying attention hating whiteness is what started all this faggotry, whites were happy to snooze along into a star trek future of equality until suddenly it became hate whitey jamboree. that trust is lost and will never return. your skin is your team now faggot like it or not, if you do not believe me go captain n you some niggers right now and see how not racist they are.