In case you didn't get the memo:

In case you didn't get the memo:

Attached: zt3pgeqsof331.png (585x773, 652K)

>>>>>>>>/reddit/

Jow Forums will never understand this...

Yes it does because when 'those' other groups get as much rights as me they use that power to take all my rights away as retribution for things I never did to them. Theres a reason we kept women and niggers down.

Mmmm pie

Attached: 4535423452435.png (826x331, 50K)

What additional rights do they need in order to have "equal rights"? Seeing as what they normally demand is special treatment over and above what straight white men receive. Which is not equal at all

that's exactly what it means. women are idiots.

in all fields

Attached: thread.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

bill of rights already applies to all citizens

no, they dont get 'extra' rights

they need to stop asking

they're not "rights", you're just a selfish degenerate

Yes it is a pie.
For example, in a democracy if we let non-whites vote then my relative weight decreases while theirs increases.
Someone post the picture about how the US would have voted if only X group had the franchise. It's a massive difference.

entitlements are not equal rights, and many laws stated as being for equality are nothing more than giving advantages to other people while also restricting the rights of others.

everyone knows this and no one had a problem with equal rights

It hasn't been about equality for a long time, user.

imagine being so fucking fat
that you can't think about your civil rights
without thinking about food

Forcing equity of outcome does, however, imply holding back others as pushing people to greater heights is far harder.
I'm all for equality of opportunity. If a chinese amputee dwarf wants to try and be a fireman, then by gum he should get to try. If he can't pass the physical, then tough shit

The "rights" the left fights for are the "rights" to take everyone else's tax money and have it spent on them getting their dicks cut off and their babies crushed with forceps.

by equal they mean issuing privileges to protected groups that the majority cannot take - affirmative action, quotas for females in leadership roles, special rules applying only for some religious groups, demands for lower incarceration in spite of actual crimes due to racial bias etc.

yeah, fuck 'em

Which would be fine but the left is not after equality. They want to punish straight white males for acts they have never committed. To punish for the perceived sins of great great great grandfathers. Just read the articles and opinions of people, they want to punish and push whites lower not be equal. That is a truth they will not admit it face.

This

When you consider negative and positive rights together it basically a zero sum game

>1 post by this ID
I really wish you newfags could sniff out bait btter and just ignore these shitty threads.

>no one had a problem with equal rights
Speak for yourself.

Equal rights is a meme that needs to end.
Universal suffrage is the mistake that has led to the destruction of western civilization.
It's all ogre now boys.

Attached: 1424072763461-1.png (223x375, 80K)

whats a slide thread

You sure? It kinda feels to other way around.