When will this bitch die?

I swear what’s keeping her alive. Is it the snipped foreskins that give RBG Jewish immortality.

Attached: 9F6A2232-6DA8-4AEB-B3B2-83AAFAE76AC2.jpg (1242x1217, 640K)

shes been dead since december

When she's killed to death

She drinks the blood of Christian children.

Didn’t her handlers show some vid of her doing some exercises and it just looked like a corpse?

Imagine anyone actually believing that this crusty old jewbag is still alive. She's been dead for nearly a year.

Attached: shes-dead-jim.jpg (700x530, 144K)

She was only 86, why is everyone talking about the foreskins

she's already dead user. digits confirm

>I swear what’s keeping her alive. Is it the snipped foreskins that give RBG Jewish immortality.
No. Planned Parenthood kills babies and then parts them out for the undifferentiated stem cells which the sell to the elite who then can continue to live on and fuck the world up.

she's dead. like all kikes

I saw Ruth bader ginsberg at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
she said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

she lives on the blood of the aborted babies she was responsible for
satan has a pact to keep kiss kike minion going as long as possible

god bless not Dame.

She's dead already. Again: Are there any recent pictures of her? No.

it's interesting to wonder what will happen to Supreme Court decisions she has taken part in after her death
will they, perhaps, come up for a vote again?

Attached: 1551855885840.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

She's dead, literally hasn't made a public appearance in more than half a year.

In reality if we are smart we should be campaigning to spam this haggis cunt around every corner of the internet to bring it to mass awareness. Just imagine how fun it would be to increase their anxiety. They're about to go fucking apeshit as it is.

bump for this.

The media blackout over RBG tells me they don't 'want' anyone talking about it, for whatever reason. Maybe the bitch is already dead? Who knows, but I think everyone should discuss it just to disappoint them. Let them know they can't just hide another scotus nomination and play the clock.

My grandmother was shitting in a sink at 82 before dementia took her. Ruth is either dead, being forced alive in a hospice, or shitting in a sink somewhere. The more attention this gets the better because it would force a debate on her ability to assume the bench.

Memes aside, she is alive and has attended Supreme Court hearings. I know this because I attended the Supreme Court argument on Taggart v. Lorenzen and she was there.

She wasn't healthy looking, she didn't move very quickly (although she was not assisted in any way), and she had her head down most of the argument, but she did eventually wake up and ask a question.

I felt the question she asked was not very on point, and in whole she looked awful and honestly on death's door. But not dead, fake, etc.

But the memes about her being dead or never showing up are just that: memes.

When the supply of fresh infant blood breaks down.

Maybe.

>Feminists start protesting her death
God I can't wait to see the hysteria when she goes. The chaos will be unimaginable

All of this. RBG is a soft spot because they know they can't postpone the inevitable.

proofs

and you didnt take a photo
what a coincidence
a coincidence that you are both in this thread
and you saw rbg
and you didnt take a photo even though you know about the mems

She will die Sunday. My Father's Day gift to all daddy anons.

Nigger the entire planet will feel the force from all the shaking

Fucking THIS

Attached: RBGReaper.jpg (600x814, 63K)

RBG JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

can we get some recent video of her talking? what's the last proof of life?

Do you also have a cousin that died at the Sandy Hook?

Attached: 1547838934396.png (598x369, 387K)

Cool meme bro. I bet that at least 12 likes on FB.

She’s most likely ded right now