Know your place wh*toid

know your place wh*toid

Attached: 1560174671444.jpg (623x1024, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1180710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black men are midgets

U MAD WHYTE BOIS???

Attached: 1553366439599.webm (624x396, 2.65M)

only non whites answer in this thread

Im a beta white boy and i love black gods fucking white women
My little white dick gets hard seeing black cock impregnate white wombs

Go home turk roach

Attached: turkbtfo.jpg (1261x639, 120K)

DESPITE BEING *HUFF* THIRTEEN PERCENT *HUFF* OF THE POPULATION

Attached: 84b61z967.jpg (300x300, 109K)

we wuz kangz!

Love how blacks are taking action and purging white homelands of cumskins while all the cumskins can do is stay SEETHING while they type their pussy ass fantasies of revenge online. That's the difference between a keyboard warrior and an actual BLACK warrior. It's OVER for whitoids.

You aren't going to do SHIT except lock your doors tonight in case a scary black man comes in and RUINS YOUR SHIT just for your pocket change. you WILL give us what are owed.

Attached: 1c73ecc8adf0c51b31a44b01c6d192c4.jpg (1427x2138, 343K)

Kek, this nigger keeps posting the same shit, just copied anand pasted. I hope the KKK finds you and lynched you.

Blacks are hostile. We don’t have to defeat them directly. We merely have to cantonize and isolate them gentrification and pricing them out. They have done us a favor by concentrating themselves in inner cities. Now all we have to is concentrate them further and further into certain segments of cities. With them living on top of each other and so inclined to hostility, and with the liberal decriminalization going on, they’ll kill themselves on the same scale they did in the gang wars 80s and 90s, and they’ll be forced up against hostile Hispanic neighborhoods that also kill them. Though this time around Keisha has access to state-sponsored family planning; again, thanks to progressives. So she won’t be having four of Jamal’s babies before he goes to prison or gets shot at 23. Meanwhile, the college-educated black elite will tend to breed with whites, and they will be bleached within a few generations. The negroid American has no long-term future.

Good Goyim Get Gaslit

What even are black people?

it's because we follow laws. Why do you think gangs exist? Because we aren't allow to kill them without having to deal with the courts.

It's not a nigger.
Do you really actually believe that niggers would use a computer to log onto Jow Forums and troll?

Those threads are posted by Asian incels from reddit.

white women crave white cock

Attached: white_straight_sex_8.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Attached: snap.jpg (483x323, 21K)

Cringe and gay

Wtf is a black man I’m confused ????

This is how white people see niggers user.

Attached: 1558253176935.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Why do black chicks hit on me all the time?

So whites see blacks as worthless replaceable objects and blacks see whites as muscled gods? Sounds good to me.

i dislike all the black-white gay fantasy posts.

It’s actually a Turk believe it or not. I remember when he first started making these threads, before we had custom flags. It makes sense if you think about it, Turks are natural born cuckolds.

>imagine LARPing as a nigger online anonymous wicker basket weaving forum

Attached: 1559348017222.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Attached: 1538334518163.png (676x469, 633K)

Black people do not exist.

Race is a social construct.

it's actually mexicans that will behead him and his kin while he is fixated on wypipo.

Kill yourself JustPassingThrough.
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
derpibooru.org/1180710

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)