Keanu Reeves shilling

Why the fuck is everyone shilling Keanu so hard recently?

I like the guy, he's one of my favourite actors (not that I have many,) but it's really fucking annoying how often he's being brought up in articles/youtube videos/etc.

Did he finally sell out?

> implying he didn't earlier in his career by selling his soul and sacrifice his wife and unborn child

Attached: keanu-reeves-has-some-thoughts-2200511.jpg (2000x2400, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFGvNHMK8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They call it balance. I call it hypocritical bullshit.

cyberpunk 2077 I guess. That movie Replicas with him in it was FUCKING shit by the way, don't even bother with it.

but yeah being a game that's pro-tranny, fuck that guy and fuck CDPR for lying about tw3

Replicas was pretty good, I noticed all the reviews were negative, so I figured it was good because most reviewers are jewish, and I took a chance, it was good.

I doubt there is anything behind it. He is in that new game, and became a meme for those hover hand pics. It'll pass in a week.
It's a lot better for people to talking about him instead of the usual trash that is Hollywood. He really does seem like a cool guy. I also think people are starting to crave wholesome things now. That's a great sign.

people just like him you dumb schizo not everything is a conspiracy

i was think the same thing...what gives

I want to ______ keanu

You're kind of ignoring the fact that he does the whole method acting bit but with live weapons and martial arts.

unexpected E3 appearance, hype is carrying over

Attached: image0.jpg (1200x672, 85K)

Hug

>Replicas was pretty good
bro you are literally a fucking moron of the heighest level

I've never come across someone with shittier taste than you, I'm not even kidding.

you might be mentally retarded

He seems like a cool guy very down to earth and I never heard anything bad about him and his movies are always fantastic too.

Not saying it's a conspiracy, it's just strange

>> implying he didn't earlier in his career by selling his soul and sacrifice his wife and unborn child
also this you tards, he was also a gayboy for hollywood kikes there are pictures of him being a faggot just google it

youre right..fuck user...something is definitely wrong with him getting this amount of press

Attached: keanu-reeves-gq-cover-may-2019-01 (1).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: keanu-reeves-gq-cover-may-2019-03.jpg (1280x1733, 365K)

It's marketing for 2077. It's not as nefarious as other marketing schemes, so you should just recognize it for what it is.

>ctrl+F John and Wick
>0 results
>Keanu always having a good rep to begin with

There's a start.

I get why most people didn't like it, it kind of takes a high iq to understand its use of abstractions, not boring the viewer with every detail, to tell a much larger story.

It's chuck norris of 2019.

Peak normie meme.

> Stars in this gens premiere action movie franchise (general audience crowd)
> puts in the to get proficient with guns (gun but crowd)
> Starred in Matrix (millennials)
> big E3 reveal (videogame crowd)
> has a tragic background (geeky chicks)

The guy has a lot of crossover appeal

My shit credentials: I worked for one of the more prestigious PR firms in the world, but never personally worked with talent management.

My theory: I believe whoever Keanu is hooked up with a digital-savvy one-of-us types on his management team. The love for Keanu on Reddit has been around FOREVER--it was just a matter of turning the right dials to pump up the volume.

Other "nice guy celeb" types would have similar responses of willing shilling if they were also putting out a highly anticipated game and their management did a good job with it.

If, say, Tom Hanks was key "actor" in Elder Scrolls VI, we'd see the same amount of shilling and hype (if not more).

Either.
>setting him up for a big fall because kikes hate everything good in this world.
>people who hate CDPRed for being racist/antitrans/nazis shill hard for him to build "contrarian" reaction to him (its popular so I hate it)
>reddit taking something great and ruining it.

If you like the guy and are happy to see him in in different media be happy for that and ignore the shilling it's easy.

Attached: 1457922267568.jpg (960x851, 75K)

its nice to have some positive news for a change

it's fucking dog shit, the acting was awful.

because he's in a bunch of shit that came out in the past 6 months and is coming out in the next 6 months

Because he’s a great actor and a good dude who starred in the best modern action franchise.

John Wick is based.

Symbol of hapa race-mixing that isn't a total disaster like most of them. Literally an idol for the Amerimutt. I wish I was kidding, but that's where the culture is right now. Just like Drake. Worshipping mutts just because they're a mutt and famous.

>people are starting to crave wholesome things now
>edgy teenagers are finally growing up.

This. It's more a career ressurection than shilling.

I have a theory that the beginning of John Wick is loosely based on his life, meaning that he was able to get out of the pedo mafia in Hollywood early on and he just lives his life in relative peace and works in Hollywood without conditions and only purely out of actual talent. That's all just some stupid horse shit I thought up tho, and it means nothing. Keanu just seems like a great man in a sea of shitty elitist scumbags. Everyone knows his sob stories from the Sad Keanu meme from 10 years ago and he's been a staple of internet culture ever since. People see that he's a bad ass on screen who is a genuinely humble man in real life.

He's a literal faggot, and it's pride month..

>but yeah being a game that's pro-tranny, fuck that guy and fuck CDPR for lying about tw3
Enlighten me schizo.

>He's a literal faggot
source?

He became face of Cyberpunk 2077 so ancient slavic vodka magic started working in his favour

Wake the fuck up shills, we have a thread to burn

Kino Reeves is an elite Hollywood satanist who sucked and fucked his way to the top, killed his best friend, and sacrificed his wife and unborn child as you said.

Think it's the cyberpunk thing, sjw hate it for some reason so hes getting a lot of hate
Anyway i just noticed the upswing keanu crap after this trailer came out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFGvNHMK8Y

Are we sure the game is pro-tranny and not just accurately portraying a dystopia? That's what the cyberpunk genre is meant to be, after all.

Keanu Reeves is big right now because of John Wick. I've never seen any of these movies, but they are huge. The first two movies were very successful, but the third movie in the series has already passed the third Matrix movie.
If the fourth movie comes out and continues the trend, it's going to make more money than the second Matrix movie.
Keanu Reeves is best know for being ''that guy who was in the Matrix,'' and his new franchise is starting to get close to making as much money as The Matrix franchise despite the movies have 3 times smaller budgets.

Keanu Reeves also got shilled by Epic Games and was put in Fortnite, and now he is going to be in a potentially huge game from one of the most well known game companies.
You're going to be seeing this guy a lot more now.

S a g e

fags are mad that there is an ingame "ad" featuring a tranny to sell soda. Apparently, the artist who drew the artwork made it to mock the hypersexualized ads we have today.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-233350.jpg (1440x715, 337K)

They hate him because they had the chance to use a disabled gender queer woman of color as the spokeperson for their game, but they chose a CIS white male instead.

He took the OG redpill. He's a prophet of our time.

Attached: not see.jpg (945x915, 49K)

He's just a guy who acts, really. I don't think I've ever heard extraordinary commentary from Keanu Reeves. i'd give him a break, out of all celebrities, Keanu seems to be the most that's just living his life really.

>I get why most people didn't like it, it kind of takes a high iq to understand its use of abstractions, not boring the viewer with every detail, to tell a much larger story.

Attached: 613UlGuu8uL._SX342_.jpg (342x431, 47K)

Wow you got the joke, impressive intelligence

all celebrities are canadian globalist agents, look how many of these faggots running around telling everyone what to do because they wore a cape and underwear in a movie, all from canada
wikipedite that shit

PR
Puerto Rico
Fuck off

Unlike these other fags I've been here for TWO summers.