When did you realize that physiognomy and "gut-instincts" are totally legitimate and the best way to assess others...

When did you realize that physiognomy and "gut-instincts" are totally legitimate and the best way to assess others, and that "don't judge a book by its cover" and other tropes are just a pack of jewish lies they use to conceal themselves?

For me, I have always judged people with intuition and by appearance instinctually (and names to a lesser extent, names have significant power but I won't touch on that here), but knew to keep the lid on outright saying so since people get very touchy about this.

Is this something that everybody does and just lies about it? Or are there actually people who think the face isn't reflection of your mind, soul, and character?

Attached: pg.jpg (640x505, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicdomainreview.org/collections/vaughts-practical-character-reader-1902/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Had to look this up and found it here. publicdomainreview.org/collections/vaughts-practical-character-reader-1902/

I'm on the fence about what you're talking about though. I think everyone does it though whether they admit it or not.

>deceitful nose

Whats that about Names being a predictor of Personality? My Names Nolan, what does that tell you about me? Sounds kind of stupid.

Why ask him what it means and then answer it immediately?

Attached: jew class.jpg (534x675, 50K)

Ha ha ha

Fucking got em Nolan you really shit the bed there dawg

Attached: 13.jpg (445x791, 101K)

>(and names to a lesser extent, names have significant power but I won't touch on that here)
I seem to have found someone of a similiar power level to my own. Tell me about the power of names friend. They are the fingerprints of the soul, of destiny are they not?

Attached: 1541189316024.png (354x378, 140K)

You can throw a bitchin' fastball but you're pretty much useless at bat.

100% you can tell a person by their features. There was a study that’s posted from time to time about how all law enforcement type share facial characteristics

But there's 2 distinct types of cops: Officer Megachad and Fatty McWeakchin.

I've been thinking about getting into OSRS again, havent played since early 2017. What's the game like these days? Is it worth getting back into? One of the reasons I quit was because it seemed as though they were making quite a few QoL changes that took away from character progression. Have the devs kept on doing that?

Attached: 1557426252668.jpg (561x1080, 178K)

good books on the subject?

These are amazing

Attached: 237F4255-1A71-4055-9130-E01C929893E8.jpg (951x900, 633K)

Who are you trying to convince some retarded brain dead brain fucked and cum dumped leftists?

I don't have enough experience/exposure to "Nolan" to provide you with a concrete answer unfortunately.

It's not very conclusive just to go with a first name. If you think about it, the first name, middle name, and surname together are like an incantation. They are more than a unique identifier for a persons physical body vessel, they are a reflection of soul imprint since they are borne come from a consensus of the two genetic creators (parents) whose genetic memory influence their choice. In other words, full names are just as much of a reflection of your unique character as the unique mix of genetic material your parents/ancestors provide. People seem to forget that.

Like I said before first names only are more dubious and there are MANY power names. Just off the top of my head: Charles, Victor, William come to mind.

I knew my name was powerful. That's probably how I roasted Nolan so good earlier. What about someone with a name like John Paul Jones? It's not exactly unique in that case.

Attached: magnets.png (500x612, 480K)

Face recognition and intuition about that is totally legit. This is build in evolution.

There is a reason evolution has provided gut instincts, I've concluded this myself.

>What about someone with a name like John Paul Jones? It's not exactly unique in that case.

Great question and one I've pondered before. First I would say that it's more common to find mundane first and surname combinations, adding in middle name creates a more unique combination, adding clarity.

Not to duck your main point though, I think more commonly occurring name combinations are a natural result of high population and the inevitable "chaff" that comes with that effect. That's not to say it's impossible to be powerful with a common name, after all, presumably it's popular due to genetic success. But then again, Muhammed is the most popular newborn name in the UK for boys, so it isn't a perfect corollary.

Vague as it sounds, to a large degree it's a "know it when you see it" type of pattern recognition when it comes to names. However, I will allege without solid proof that there is some kind of higher spiritual organization behind the specific name combinations that pull subconscious respect/reverence from the aether.