Wtf I hate the Patriarchy now

wtf I hate the Patriarchy now

Attached: IMG_20190614_232355.jpg (960x727, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluralist.com/snatch-adams-buttbong/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VOKL-wyvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holey smokes

Attached: 1558361522350.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

How does that even work?

Do they gape her butt and then fill it with water and put some kind of pipe thing in there?

Was it a gas mask bong?

bonghole

oh come on, that's not fucking real.

>google search image
>takes me to reddit (of course)
>find a link
>pluralist.com/snatch-adams-buttbong/
>mfw it's actually real

Attached: 1508521408222.png (621x491, 268K)

FREE HERPES!!

Attached: 510En2IHgYL.jpg (375x500, 40K)

That's somebody's daughter and future wife...

Yes

That abomination os going to OD in a few years after getting gang raped by niggers. No one will ever marry it.

Are you fucking kidding me

they probably just had some elaborate waterpipe bullshit and one part was a bubbler that was stuffed in her asshole, so it basically just made a bubbling sensation in there

>Whores herself out
>muh oppression

Attached: KEK.jpg (248x189, 18K)

And then, for no reason at all, people started voting Hitler into power.

Surprised it didn't kill. Pretty sure did major damage.

>art project
If we follow this nonsense to its logical conclusion, the voluntary gang rape, murder, and dismemberment of women in the fight against the patriarchy at a music festival will be the norm.

>lets entire music festival literally use her as a human bong
>wtf why are men objectifying me
women are insufferable.

Attached: 1536140635994.png (758x802, 849K)

Women are beautiful.

We're not worried. We will just get a bear joo and kill nu-hitler in a movie theater again, history repeats itself you know.

Attached: weimarica buttbong.png (1074x788, 74K)

Totally degenerate. Degeneration Z.

Preset temperatures on your oven

pluralist.com/snatch-adams-buttbong/

I remember when was a kid and we learned about 3d reich many pupils asked "how could people vote hitler" and the teacher said "they were mislead and lied to, they didnt know what was going on"

Today i know the bad guys won, people voted willingly for hitler, they knew what was going on and would vote for him again

>woman
Shes a bong now, not a person
don't marry objects, user.

A goddamn plug.

Attached: Assbong.jpg (1440x963, 434K)

Yeah these scared shills who we call teachers always neglect the German revolution of 1918.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
Surprised this is still even up there, look at all those jewish names as the communist belligerents.

Attached: goof.jpg (1198x1000, 179K)

I know of another model that isn't contained like that, it uses the rectum as the reservoir.

Kek

Attached: 1541439015382.jpg (980x652, 219K)

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted hitler to power

>future wife
To some limp wristed beta working IT maybe.

lol
this can't be real

if it is tho...women have become bigger pigs than men

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

I hate the Onion.

I once watched a buck naked trampy bitch get fingerfucked by an entire crowd at a concert for over thirty minutes.
Last concert I ever went to. Fuck that.

Tfw the line for the ass weed bong is too long so you get first in line for the pussy DMT, then the festival gets shut down.

Tfw you've wasted years playing small shit clubs basically for free but you suck off an old jew to get booked at a festival for your big break, then a whore starts letting people smoke weed out of her asshole halfway through your set.

lulz

She probably had a UTI that lasted for weeks though. Bet she still felt empowered.

God I hope I love to see it again.

>future wife
No one's going to put a ring on that. Even cuckolds can do better. That's a future "where are all the good men?????" tinder profile.

I don't think you can possibly get more woke than that shit. Game over woke game players, game over.

Attached: 1550111937405.gif (220x310, 18K)

She needs to be acid attacked.

I don't think any man could respect a woman that used her literal shithole as a bonghole for 1000s of men.

fukken saved

>woke
Stop speaking like an illiterate nigger. It's past-tense of 'awake'.

>acid enema
Now THAT I'd get in line to see.

>being this new

Attached: 1560523380635.png (980x445, 475K)

>never heard of irony and mockery
You stop speaking, because you're so stupid.

Insert gif of woman eating cheerios out of another chicks ass, here.

what the fuck man

Attached: 1460388743610.jpg (269x211, 8K)

>Jeff Weiz
>Weiz
Why can Jews so easily manipulate whites?

Generations of subversion.

Stay mad incels. You will never know how good a pussy feels. If you weren't ugly virgins you'd realize that slutty women are a good thing

Saved

Whoever suspended her is clearly an experienced rigger, so whoever this is, is probably admired significantly within BDSM circles.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because the number of successful couples in kink are slim, and usually don't last very long, but if you're desperate enough to have that kind of experience regularly, there's only so many people you can pick from.

Found the buttbongripper

Look at that muddy disgusting brown hair

Bot.

Attached: 1544872390759.jpg (1024x852, 89K)

Try harder faggot.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

>Even cuckolds can do better.
You greatly overestimate beta-orbiters and simps.

Someone walk me through what steps a person has to go through to come to the conclusion that getting naked in front of strangers and giving yourself a bong enema is the path to freedom.

>Hey Snatch

And not one guy slapped that bitch in the face even though she had it coming.

Jesus Christ, how is it even possible to be this much of a Newfag

Noice.
I smoke cannabis and this shit does not represent me. I just want to make that clear.

Attached: 62592764_2384999178411358_1037054398041161728_o.jpg (1440x958, 99K)

interesting nose shape, eh?

I think it's fair to sknowlage noe, that women are untermenschen.
Can the basedboy whiteknights finally wake up to this reality already ?

Anybody else in the mood for a little light music?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4VOKL-wyvQ

fpbp

Attached: 20190613_200351.jpg (1076x910, 859K)

> he thinks I care about white knighting or muh misogyny

Cum dumpsters need to exist so non ugly men (not you) can pump and dump at a young age. Instead you went through all your teenage and early 20s without ever seeing a vagina irl, how sad. Once you've had sex with a woman you realize that every single one of them is a dirty whore on the inside. They all like to be spanked, lightly choked, thrown around, get their assholes fingered, swallow cum. even the ones who seem so innocent on the surface, in fact those are the dirtiest ones.

You think you're redpilled cause you're an incel? No. I'm redpilled. The more you get laid the more you realize that the whole facade of "a good, nurturing woman to marry" is a fairy tale. Maybe it existed in a different time. Not in the modern world and not in the west. All a smart man can do now is take advantage

>Stay mad incels. You will never know how good a pussy feels. If you weren't ugly virgins you'd realize that slutty women are a good thing
nobody who has fucked a lot of women worships or respects slutty women. they respect the women who aren't easy as hell.
guys who call other guys "incels" are the biggest incels on the planet. they think whores are admirable instead of absolute gutter trash.

I know how a Pussy bong works. Are we talking the same principle but with the butt?

Attached: hvjhfjhvhgjfhgjk.jpg (802x434, 32K)

Wow. She sure showed us.

Attached: 1516625522981.gif (500x206, 710K)

Attached: ass to ass.jpg (349x237, 11K)

Yeah, that will teach 'em.

"Last year at a festival she laid in a coffin for two-and-a-half hours while 45,000 mealworms ate her skin. This year she wanted to take an interactive approach with the crowd, so while tied up shibari-style on a small platform near the mainstage at an unnamed festival, Adams had a glass bong placed in her butthole, and one by one members of the crowd came to take hits from her butt bong."

plz explain how a pussy bong works.

excuse my autism

As a member of the patriarchy myself, I feel very attacked right now. Not going to work tomorrow...

Grandma, Grandma! Tell us the story of when hundreds of men smoked weed out of your custom blown glass buttplug!

>Ah, children. *gazes wistfully into the distance* It was a different time, back then...

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-11665-1511804305-1.gif (245x145, 1.05M)

You know how a bong works right? Instead of having a glass bulb as the reservoir for the water, it's open ended and uses the pussy walls as the reservoir. It's kinda like a steamroller without the pussy.

Humanity deserves to go extinct

Attached: 1539486803468.gif (606x423, 467K)

how could this happen ? I'm sure she must've come from a good stable non child molesting family

>let's hordes and hordes of men dig through her butthole
>"I defeated patriarchy today!"

Attached: 1560017799599.png (576x507, 59K)

reminder eating ass can give you a tapeworm in the brain

You insert a glass tube open on both ends and with hole on the side for chilum into a pussy. Fill the tube and hence pussy with water upto a certain level. Then you burn the weed in a chilum on the side port and inhail from the other end. The smoke bubbles through the water contained in the pussy and hence a pussy bong.

Attached: tumblr_m5qeyn8WfD1qjczh3o1_500.gif (500x341, 991K)

Ah ha, so basically the brap meme lel.

pic related also came to mind.

Attached: preview.mp4.jpg (852x480, 126K)

Rape that filthy whore

So apparently its an 'art project'.
Will women leave nothing sacred ? I have seen that every degenerate art project has a woman behind it, be it a painting using menstural blood or this.

This. Pay attention everyone.

No doubt she'll get plenty of compliments and encouragement from losers like that. But a ring? Not a chance. Women who just have simple "slut phase" in college aren't even able to sucker men into marriage like they used to. And she is way beyond that.

Attached: buttbong shitposting.jpg (511x2983, 271K)

imagine being the last guy

She's having fun and that's all that matters in the current year!

Women are a disease and I, for one, cannot wait for the day science makes it possible to have a son without needing a woman.

Did she even have the courtesy and sense to clean her ass out before and after?