THE REAL ARYANS

The aryans were a a progenitor race whoM originated in the north pole. They migrated down to central asia and spread outward spreading the indo-european languages. Their descendants are the modern day indo-european speaking caucasoids. Most are degenerate versions of the parent race with the nordic race being the closest modern approximation. KNOW YOUR HISTORY WHITE MAN!!

Attached: aryan-blue-eyes-1024x733.jpg (1024x733, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
drive.google.com/file/d/1aAghUXTuCLIKK9nYAt0gIRLSzAi-cB4X/view
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/292581v1
youtu.be/3JhaVxqUMn8
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/V08iEwWq-88
youtu.be/eOM2fT6tBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=O2kZLOQBmD4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can I sign up for your newsletter?

Even non indo-european speaking people had aryan nobles. The kings of egypt, assyria, babylon, sumeria, akkad...etc were all of aryan stock

My news letter is the history of the world

Both of these women are indian aryans. One has become degenerated. The other has kept much of her aryan appearance. How can this woman look nordic so far from europe? The common aryan ancestry

Attached: White_Brown.jpg (621x447, 67K)

This man looks like he came right from europe. An example of a minimally mixed aryan

Attached: afghanman_arte.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Haplogroup R is a mark of the aryans. Undeniable proof of your heritage

Attached: 61525-qpxpqbmsid-1498425168.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

In finland they lost their indo-european language but they are among the closest to the ancient aryans

Attached: Finnish-Girl.jpg (500x707, 52K)

Eire is the irish world for ireland which comes from the word aryan. The same is true for iran.

COME ON WHITE MAN. LEARN YOUR HISTORY. IT MAY BE WHAT SAVES OUR PEOPLE SOME DAY

You actually have an extremely low IQ. Indians are not Aryans you filthy shitskin. The girl on the left is half European.

Only Europeans can be Aryan. Indians may have had pure Aryan (European) ancestors 3900 years ago, but almost 4000 years of racemixing with Dravidians, Arabs and other kinds of shit just means all Indians are the muttiest of mutts to walk the planet.
No, you retard. They didn't originate in the North Pole. The Aryans didn't have a PIE or Yamnaya genotype. They had a modern day European genotype. Their genes were more or less similar to modern day Slavic and Germanic people.

The aryan phenotype evolved in cold weather. All indo-european speakers have aryan blood and even some non speakers such as finns. Akkad was also one of the early aryan kingdoms. THe light skinned people of the levant have aryan ancestry but lost their indo-european language

And the aryans did not come from europe. Europe is just where you find the aryans who mixed the least with non aryans

Just because they have SOME Aryan blood from a distant past does not mean you have to call them Aryan. They're subhumans. Only Europeans are Aryan.

Would you call a half White half Indian mutt, White/European? Would you call half White, half Abo mutt, White/European? Would these mutts be called White/European if they spoke a European language like English or French? No.

Similarly, having some ancient Aryan blood (which tops at 20% in South Asians) and speaking an Aryan language still doesn't make them Aryan. Because their blood isn't pure, and genetics are more important than anything.

I agree with the rest of what you say, but going by genetic and archaeological data, they definitely had a European homeland. It was either the pontic Caspian steppe or Western Siberia.

The genetics and language go hand and hand. Many are mixed but there are some pure ones left

The blonde "Indian" girl you posted is actually half White. That is where she gets her phenotype from.50% of her genes are actually Aryan.
The second guy is probably from a Dardic tribe and while it is true that the Dardics are remnants of the original Aryans, they still don't cluster in with modern
Europeans. But yes, you're right, they're clear residues of an Aryan past in those places.

Attached: images (4).jpg (206x244, 10K)

aryans are from ATLANTIS not the north pole

Attached: main-qimg-194a9423533561485c7b3a537603e574.jpg (302x475, 67K)

A big flaw with white people given to them by people not on their side is this need to prove everything instead of just knowing what is obvious.

They are indistinguishable from europeans and speak a similar language

Attached: 563bec701d99e2d3af7e33cfbb4e97bd.jpg (412x284, 38K)

Europe was also under a fucking Glacier when blue eyed humans lived on North America-aka Atlantis.
Europe and the Med was the colony never the homeland.

>I-Indians are mutts
>A-Arabs are mutts
>C-Chinese are mutts
Why do European Nationalists pretend they aren't mutted?

Attached: 1560485072649.png (488x536, 156K)

Wow, she is EXTREMELY UGLY! Yuck!

Phenotype means nothing. Genotype is all that matters

Attached: 1556371602054.png (481x515, 20K)

I gotta go to bed now. The charade is over. I went out of my way to make this shit as insane as possible you you guys are starting to buy into it solely because it fits your racial head canon.

The real aryans were an indo-iranian speaking tribe from vedic inda. Their exact origin isn't known but it sure as fuck wasn't europe and they probably looked similar to modern iranians, aka brown.

All these white passing people i posted are a result of known mixed race people or outliers who through a combination of convergent evolution and in group variation stumbled upon a phenotype that looks european. But give any of them a dna test and it will be obvious they are not european.

You're replying to Mutts retard. Europeans don't consider themselves in a way Americans do. Here nobody even knew a term 'white' exists untill Burgers spread it through their degenerate media a decade or two ago.

Correct. The Kalash are an example of convergent evolution. The Kalash cluster far away from Europeans but have blue eyed and blonde haired people. They are NOT Europeans. They aren't the remnants of Ancient Aryans.

Mutted with what? Ancient European populations? This may come as a surprise to you buddy, but every modern race is composed of ancestral local populations. Mixing with a non-European and inferior population is what creates "mutts". The Andronovo in India for example mixed with Neolithic Iranian farmers and the Onge (both non-European) to create your race. It is clear by the lack of Aryan beauty in your South Asian / Arab phenotype.

Attached: 1560533848584m.jpg (697x1024, 78K)

My mistake.

No, you're absolutely wrong though, Pajeet. We have genetic data to back it up. All you have is "muh brown peepo feelz". Nothing you posted is scientifically consistent.

The only "outrageous" thing you claimed was that they were from the North Pole, which I refuted.
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I

I'm not American and I agree that white is a bad term. European is the only term I try to use. "White"makes pale skinned Indian, Latino and Arab freaks think they're one of us.

>listens to Robert Sepehr once
LMAO

OP is a shitskin

OP is a shitskin

Don't take what he says as fact. He lacks cognitive abilities.

Modern Eurofag:
>Not practicing an Aryan religion
>Pursue hedonism instead of piety & austerity
>Listen to that Hippity-Hoppity music instead of music directly descended from Aryan Folk-music.
>Doesn't get all his daily protein from milk.
>Hasn't ever ridden a horse, or worked with bulls.
>Frowns upon wrestling or brawling.
>Hasn't ever fought hand-to-hand in his life.
>"But, we wuz Aryans 'n sheit"

Ow! My sides!

Attached: 535559954_3965ce90fe_z.jpg (480x640, 229K)

pre-Vedic post-IE migration samples from Swat Valley still cluster with modern Indians and Pakistanis.

It would seem that the Indo-Aryans immediately arrived and mixed. No such thing that Nordicists dream about a Nordic superstate being created in India in 1400 BC and Blue eyed blonde haired people writing the Vedas. kek.

Attached: sample.png (1218x757, 140K)

brown people can have blue eyes too user

this guy is an albino dravidian, looks pretty cool imo

Phenotype doesn't mean nothing, it means a great deal and why all the "white" in this image are not only of a similar genetic branch, but because genes, when expressed physically, become physical characteristics, like phenotypes, they all look similar despite melanin levels.

aryans and all ancient cultures are from india

These samples are from Swat Valley, which contains both Cemetery H culture (1900 BCE - 1300 BCE) and Gandhara Grave Culture, and both cluster with modern South Asians.

Both these cultures are considered to be the parent of Indo-Aryan cultures. The only other samples which we lack are from Painted Grey Ware culture (1200 BCE - 600 BCE) near modern day Delhi. It was likely that at this point the Hindu custom of cremation had developed and we stop seeing burials and tombs.

Still if we did find a PGW skeleton, judging from the previous excavations, it would likely cluster with modern North Indians and Pakistanis.

TL;DR - Andronovo bought Aryan culture to the doorstep of India, after that point we struggle to find any samples that are between Indians and Europeans, and the only samples which we do come across cluster with modern Indians.

"Look similar" does it matter when the autosomal cluster and other genetic factors place them far away from Europeans?

Also, anyone who's not a shitskin or braindead can tell these people are not actually European at all at first glance. They aren't even fully "White passing" like a lot of Jews and Turks are (and they're still not considered European)
Not all them were blond haired and blue eyed, just like modern Europeans we have always had diversity of colors. They had red and brown hair too and green as well as hazel eyes.

Attached: 7fbl.png (699x1254, 938K)

Nobody cares about that because the people who called themselves Aryan in those texts were likely "shitskins", according to you, judging from a genetic and historical point of view. Keep in mind, writing came to India much later, around 400 - 300 BCE.

If you want to prove me wrong, show me an ancient sample from South Asia that clusters anywhere close to Europeans, as I showed here: , that nearly all ancient samples from South Asia cluster with modern day Indians and Pakistanis.

PCA data file,
drive.google.com/file/d/1aAghUXTuCLIKK9nYAt0gIRLSzAi-cB4X/view

The source of the data is Narasimhan et al,
biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/292581v1

range of individual cultures on the right, degenerate sluts on the left
both sides can be beautiful but culturally there's a reason whites are dwindling

They weren't indigenously South Asians, retard. You're talking about people who appeared much later and were already miscegenated. We know it was the Andronovo who invaded India and we know that they derived from the Corded Ware complex, thus being fully ethnically European.

>Andronovo bought Aryan culture to the doorstep of India, after that point we struggle to find any samples that are between Indians and Europeans
This, pretty much. You understand what the facts are but still bring up stupid arguments to oppose them. The pure Aryans mixed away rapidly and it's also possible that the remaining few were driven out (as had been the case in Egypt, Peru and China). That is why you don't find much of their genetic remains in later time periods. But your haplo group still points to their lineage.

>invaded India
The Andronovo likely invaded settlements on the Indus periphery (border between Pakistan and Afghanistan), not India.

Besides, the samples shown are from pre-Vedic era.

>no evidence

This is why there is very little European admixture amongst Indians, see but higher of CHG (Caucasus Hunter Gahterer) admixture.
Pretty much proves that Vedic culture was largely created and maintained by people close to modern day Indians. Hence, the first people to use the word "Aryan" in literature, were not white.

India's cultural and genetic borders extend out to the Eastern edges of Afghanistan. The India you know today is just a 1947 created discount version. And yes, they invaded and probably even settled near the Indus or the Bea's (modern day Pakistan), but I prefer to call those areas India since that's what it was for most of history and Pakistanis are degenerates who detected to the worst semitic region on the planet.

>Caucasus Hunter Gahterer
these people were not white

Yeah, that's what. CHG admixture is higher in Indians and Pakistanis, due to Indus Valley Civilization. The original Indo-Europeans also were CHG + EEHG.

Pic related.
Here's all the evidence you need (yes in videos, as they present all the arguments perfectly well). You can still go to the video sources if you want something to read:
youtu.be/3JhaVxqUMn8
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
youtu.be/C4JPMYHTZis
youtu.be/V08iEwWq-88
youtu.be/eOM2fT6tBFE
IE culture was brought in by the Andronovo, but shaped and sculpted into what it is today by genotypically modern day Indians.
>the first people to use the word "Aryan" in literature, were not white
That isn't conclusive, but probably true. I would consider it true. "Aryan" in historical terms just refers to the people who invaded India but it is conflated with what Indian high castes chose to call themselves.

Attached: 1556481957609m.jpg (1024x579, 71K)

Neither were the EEHH or the Yamnaya. What we call "White/European" is a mix of these ancestral European populations.

Similarly, the Onge, Iran_N, or the Andronovo are three groups none of who are "South Asian", but a mix of them in varying proportions forms modern day South Asians

>meme flag larper
here's a snippet from the 1828 webster's dictionary.

I've actually seen a lot of the videos you have, it's an expression of desperation. a group of people trying to extrapolate greatness from minute events in history that are devoid of spirituality and infused with warmongering.

Attached: races of man 1828 webster dictionary.jpg (720x616, 67K)

So according to your claim the race that invaded India didn't exist? Or were they Africans?

>I've actually seen a lot of the videos you have, it's an expression of desperation. a group of people trying to extrapolate greatness from minute events in history that are devoid of spirituality and infused with warmongering.
Not an argument, Pajeet.

I dunno man I'm just shitposting. I recommend taking (((aryan))) superiority with a massive grain of salt though. I'm actually a big fan of asha logos(the others just strike me as larpers) but even his videos on his blonde god men are grasping a bit too much.

you can't samefag on /pol, faggot.

You know what, I don't want credit for shit hole countries history. You can have it. Neat you stacked blocks 2000 years ago. Can you fuck off already. The pyramids are the means of slaves, whites had nothing to do with building them, but they might have told retard niggers how to stack blocks at one point. Your old history is garbage. Comparing Egypt to America is a joke. America wins hands down everytime. You are poor and gay fuck you.

Attached: future-soldier.jpg (920x869, 112K)

You are albino Indians who were kicked out of India to lived in the Caucus mountains

Attached: albinoIndiansLOLareU.jpg (634x482, 102K)

It has nothing to do with superiority. It's just history and facts that should be brought to light for the world to make sense.
This is also true. Modern European history is rich and glorious enough anyway. Europeans conquered the world. Literally.

>This is also true. Modern European history is rich and glorious enough anyway. Europeans conquered the world. Literally.

And they will get conquered back

It has everything to due with superiority, it's coming from a downtrodden bunch of white nerds. Pretty much strictly. It's not even true history in some cases, and it's omitting other facts about other peoples that interacted with these people. It's just straight up eurocentric and history shouldn't be told from a single point of view like that. And hell this thread is about those blue eyed trinkets, the 0.001% of ancient artifacts. Painting the unnamed blue eyed people as some superior life form lol.

>Modern European history is rich and glorious
And this, this is just a joke. You guys are smart enough to realize that history is full of lies, like in the case of the Scythian bros, but you're too dumb to realize how absolutely fabricated European history is? It's usually because people are racist and won't listen to the other sides talking about history because it's not coming from a white dude talking about some murdering psychopath.

by the way what does conquering the world matter when white Europeans are about to go extinct literally? What good came from the murdering and cheating? if things don't tip in the favor of good people we're about to enter a dystopia of AI controlled machines of war, is this a good outcome to you?

Albinism is a disease any race can get including pure white europeans

Do you know about designer babies? They are all going to be white. The white dna may naturally go extinct but there will be rich people in the future who want designer whites. You will have to come to the solution that the white people are the most aethestic. Sucks for you, nigger faggot.

another WE WE WUZ thread hmmm

Attached: Pepe203.jpg (500x441, 23K)

Gingers will rule again!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-193608~2.jpg (1080x1573, 170K)

You're incredibly retarded if you don't think they will be titty monster Japanese looking babes or Bruce Lee clones. There's a reason asians and blacks multiply more than whites, their women are more desirable.

That's not the reason at all. Literally every male group of every racial and ethnic group prefers white women.

hmm, what's that 4-letter word that nobody can seem to remember these days?

Based and redpilled as fuck. This is how Whites should really think. Let the shitskins whine all they want from down in the septic tank.

>And they will get conquered back
>white Europeans are about to go extinct literally

K, shitskins.

Attached: 1556458904420.png (1271x845, 261K)

Half of the poster here are kike shills

you can tell that guy originally had black hair that just grayed with age + went yellow from alcohol abuse, nice try though

Why do they all have retarded face expressions?

Master Aryan race is located in the Himalayan plateau. The abdominal snowman represents the pure hominid master race. Anyone mixed with erectus and Neanderthal is the result of the great war! Do not be deceived!

It's fun trying to deceive people, is it?

can amerimutts stop embarassing this site by displaying their incredible lack of knowledge?

Attached: 30086595_583048005401848_4027804241241309184_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

This is one of the biggest God monument in Mongolia. They built in 1900s, it has blue eyes. Even in 1800s they made some gods named Дapь эх which also has blue eyes. They thought blue eyed people were god.

Attached: a.jpg (453x604, 60K)

WE

>Even in 1800s they made some gods named Дapь эх which also has blue eyes. They thought blue eyed people were god.
based
also buddha had blue eyes too, he was an indian aryan of warrior caste by birth

mongolia obliviously has had a lot of cultural influence from eastern whites, just look at their artworks

still it d be nice if you guys didnt RAPE so damn much
youtube.com/watch?v=O2kZLOQBmD4

Attached: 1558275640048.jpg (507x640, 76K)

In during Qing dynasty Buddhism converted all Warriors to Monks. Since fall of Yuan dynasty Mongolia did not invaded any country.

>Since fall of Yuan dynasty Mongolia did not invaded any country.
in ww2 a lot of mongolians were drafted into the red army, and contributed DISPROPORTIONALLY to the rape part

Attached: 1559154214673.png (592x344, 278K)

Nah that will be less than thousand. In WW2 when Japan tried to invade us USSR defended. Mongolians almost did nothing, its just shithole since Yuan dynasty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

>In WW2 when Japan tried to invade us USSR defended.
????
wut?

you do know that japan and the ussr were at peadce during ww2 right?
they had a non agression treaty, that the soviets broke

in 1945, the (((americans))) agreed with the (((soviets))) during the yalta agrements that the ussr would surprise attack and invade manchuria, japan never invaded the ussr its the oother way around

Attached: 1542531807468.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

>you do know that japan and the ussr were at peadce during ww2 right?
No wonder, you guys raped by Germans so easily....

>No wonder, you guys raped by Germans so easily....
>8 million russians dead
>1 v 20
>"easily"
you re a funny guy

Attached: 1557769395884.jpg (320x286, 17K)

I am a funny guy maybe but i least my country did not filled with niggers and terrorist. Go suck nigger dick.

ahahah why are you even angry
you said it yourself your country is a shithole, mine isnt if you dont live next to the niggers

Attached: 17-octobre-1961.jpg (750x280, 54K)

>good at conquering
>shit at art by the looks of it

Shithole>Living with niggers and muslims

shitskins with bright eyes, most of the time, have this sort of black/dark shitskin circle around the bright iris.

also aryans were never classified with eye or skin color mate. this meme needs to die.
race is determined by the shape of the skull

ex soviet union is even fuller with muzzies than marsaille or berlin

>race is determined by the shape of the skull
this meme needs to die, race is determined by the genes alone

Attached: caucasoid mongoloid.webm (600x1080, 480K)

nice SKULL SHAPE webm.
are you high?

thats the point retard, skull shapes can be very different between races but only genes matter, eye color, hair color, skull shape, INTELLIGENCE AND HYGIENE all come from genes

Attached: 1558264954446.png (1080x1381, 1.06M)

yea but we aren't talking about genes here. we are talking about meme racial 1930's logic LÉ ARYAN

Let's see the artwork of your illustrious civilization, deceptive LARPER

1. Mongolia was not part of USSR
2. At least they don't rape or explode randomly.
3. They are not shitkins.