Are SSRIs invented by jews?

What bad things do these drugs do to you? When I'm on them it's harder to get horny. Why is there so much shilling for them on the internet?

Attached: merds.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wurtman
blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-night-of-learning-interactions-and-meetings-at-the-jewish-museum-in-miami-florida/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4370910/
davidduke.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/2017/page/2/size/25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They lobotomize you and withdrawal is horribly painful

>What bad things do these drugs do to you?
Due to character limit for posts it's more convenient to name the good:
> nothing

Attached: jew-pharma-ssri-meds.jpg (317x237, 24K)

>Jewgle ssri good effects
>get pic related

Attached: jew_ssri.png (787x568, 33K)

A jew was the first one to start mass marketing SSRIs for depression. The same jew who invented phen fen and got a bunch of housewives who wanted to lose weight addicted to speed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wurtman

blogs.timesofisrael.com/a-night-of-learning-interactions-and-meetings-at-the-jewish-museum-in-miami-florida/

I'm on them they don du noffin. NDRI's on the other hand..

Can they cause schizophrenia? I'm on them and grew more psychotic but the doctor didn't care and said the SSRIs would take care of that.

Your doctor is a kike.

He's actually a literal nigger.

They came from early antihistamines. Some shitty antihistamines had psychiatric effects. That's why the early anti depressants had anticholinergic effects. Dunno if Jews had much to do with it. I'm sure they did somehow

SSRIs are pretty terrible drugs but they're all we've been able to come up with to treat very terrible neurological disorders that we still don't understand very well. I'd only ever consider them as a last resort if I were a prospective user.

A jewnig huh?

Rare find

I'll make it easy for you. Think of anything, anything at all. If it's bad, Jews did it.

>Can they cause schizophrenia?
They work by immediately increasing the amount of serotonin in the brain and by causing long term changes in brain function.
>. Bupropion, tricyclics, and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) have most often been cited as the causative agents for hallucinations (visual and audible)
But yet SSRIs are prescribed in combo frequently with other drugs to treat schizophrenia.
Nothing fishy here goy.

Read the conclusion to this paper, it basically says they don't know what the fuck will happen.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4370910/

Attached: jew_cackling.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Nigger you give them way to much credit

Attached: jew_scope.png (692x478, 372K)

Attached: F2212836-65D8-4B38-A118-A531F64C1931.jpg (563x543, 81K)

Attached: 1559958130252.png (343x400, 71K)

>selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) have most often been cited as the causative agents for hallucinations (visual and audible)
Yeah, I see phantoms and shadow people all the time. I can also communicate with and hear foreign entities in my head but that might just be tulpas or whatever religious people claim to hear in their prayers. I used to be a pretty big skeptic before all this happened.

>I see phantoms and shadow people all the time
> I can also communicate with and hear foreign entities in my head but that might just be tulpas
I'd seek a 2d doctors opinion on whatever you are taking, and maybe read up on the subject so you can ask good questions.

>When I'm on them it's harder to get horny
Your dopamine and testosterone is lowered from the excess serotonin
>Why is there so much shilling for them on the internet?
Because they tend to be cheap as shit and since insurance companies have no issue paying for them, they're easy to mass market. The success rate for SSRI's like Zoloft and Prozac is high enough that they can continue to make money even though they don't work for most people. If more people with depression would read up on basic neurochemistry they'd be able to challenge shrinks on their bullshit and it would be harder to get people to simply just accept being placed on SSRI's. Since most patients don't know jack shit about how these meds supposedly work it's easier for shrinks to put people on them instead of having to consider other options. This is why there haven't really been any new treatment options since SSRI's besides therapeutic ketamine. The Selegiline patch called EMSAM has a decent success rate and tends to be well tolerated but most people have never heard of it because it's expensive.

They were litteraly invented by iran to genocide the white race.
Invading thier shithole is the only way

lol

Iran can't invent a sand hut

Some of them cause blurry vision and double vision which I think might aggravate hallucinations. I've been trying to look at the medical causes and even the /x/-tier causes but I'm no closer to finding answers and they all just make me more scared. At least I know it's not schizophrenia. Three doctors said I don't have it.

Yes.
davidduke.com/profit-from-pain-whos-behind-americas-opiate-epidemic/

therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/2017/page/2/size/25
Pick the episode 176
Striker goes in dry on the history of Opium, Valium, Oxy and big pharma. Honestly one of the most redpilling thing I ever heard and I've heard some pretty fucked up shit.

Attached: SacklerDeathPill.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I believe it. I mean, I had really bad OCD paired with mild agoraphobia when i was in junior high and my doc prescribed me Prozac. I swear I was a walking zombie for weeks and completely disassociated feom all of my friends and social life. I felt like I was on autopilot all of the time.

Killed my sex drive too

>What bad things do these drugs do to you?

pic related.
instead of opiates, the courts should sue the fuck out of SSRI makers and doctors for school shootings.

Attached: anti depressants are killing peoplee.png (891x634, 669K)

>Why is there so much shilling for them

because they're highly addictive but transparently placebos in most other aspects

I'd believe it. Sometimes I get really angry.

Benzodiazepines (specifically Klonopin) has fucked me up beyond belief after being prescribed it for years. They really do feel like pure evil after you've been on them for a while, and the horrible images ans dark thoughts they put in your head are absolutely unreal guys. They really make you think the darkest shit and turn you homicidal and paranoid. I took myself off them because they fucked my head up so bad, and I faced an absolutely hellish withdrawal that's essentially left me disabled mentally. I no longer am plagued by the dark thoughts but suffer from extreme anxiety disorders OCD and shit. Turns out benzodiazepines were invented by a fucking kike, who would've guessed that huh

I got put on the receptorz when I was like 12 years old. As if a kids brain isn’t detrimental enough. They zombied me, I think it’s in part why my memory of young age is a blur. Imo it’s just like opioids or zanz with their side effects. I feel for my grandmother who currently takes 20 pills a day, she’s stuck in a side effect loophole now and would rather die than escape