Why all white people on south africa, africa, latinoamerica, north america, australia, japan, india, eastern russia...

Why all white people on south africa, africa, latinoamerica, north america, australia, japan, india, eastern russia, asia wont simply fuck off to europe?

Attached: 1520543750463.png (400x381, 108K)

They honestly believe the natives dont fucking hate them

Because they are cucks who can only survive by cope and cucking.

Attached: pikapeepee.png (452x636, 13K)

You subhumans need some white people to manage your shit.

Don't overestimate yourself, boy. Colombia and Chile have FTAs signed with the US, meanwhile Venezuela and Cuba are under embargo. No trade, no interaction, results starkly different.

South Korea, North Korea, that's what US and Westerners do to countries.

Because its our clay.

Attached: hPCl7UR.jpg (828x473, 100K)

I'm glad whites aren't having babies then.

Actually believe there are places in this world where americans are not hated.
People even migrate specially to america to hate kill and rape you.

Because I'd rather fuck your mom and make little 56%face goblinos.

Because only shitskins like you are allowed to go wherever you please in the world. White people have strict rules and regulations that they have to obey and moving to a different country isn’t that simple for us.

Lmao I'm White and in shitskin pajeet land for the next whole semester. Before telling us to fuck off get your ugly, smelly race out of Europe first. Oh, and take the gypsies too.

Should have co-operated after the Treaty of Salbai and not attacked us again, you snownigger. Too late now, I'm coming to white lands, gonna enjoy welfare, you dumb bitch pale cracker ass motherfucker.

niggers, jews, chinks, subhuman latinos get the fuck out of europe first

North America is literally the white man's clay and the tribes here were either exterminated or genetically assimilated into the European population. White Europeans are the only people with a birthright to North America.

Spics get the fuck out.

you are not owed north america, you are an equatorial mud rat, half as sophisticated as the already primitive native americans.

Yup. Everyone back to their homelands. whites are not native to the americas, asia, africa, or oceania, yet they've settled in masses and bred like rabbits all these places. Now they want to complain that other races live on these continents they mass migrated to? Like seriously, South Africans complaining they have to live with blacks, IN FUCKING AFRICA. It's mindless.

Now if you want to use the might is right argument that's fine. Because Europe is being invaded just like you did to other continents. Just remember that if asians alone wanted to we could wipe whitoids from existence. We are higher iq, more resources, more numbers.

White people are the real subhumans. All major inventions that you claim have really been by asians and jews; guns and atomic power are just a few examples. Know your place pigskin.

We are waiting for a war chink

You are the spawn of a white man's balls.
Why do you rebel Satan?

You forgot your blm flag.
Besides you indians are so easy to push around that i welcome it.

white people are truly the evilest race.

same reason niggers and spaniard latinos don't want to go back - nobody wants to take us and it's not easy to immigrate. Do you think the average columbeaner can get back to whatever their ancestal homeland is?

>You forgot your blm flag
It would be redundant

Here is the kicker, they aren't white anymore. Having native blood automatically makes you non white. Why are you even complaining though? We got welfare systems specifically for you mutts. Being white means you have to make your own money, why would anyone want that when you can get free gibs. I almost wish I was a mutt so i could collect. But I really am glad god didn't make me ugly.

Attached: future-soldier.jpg (920x869, 112K)

Imagine aspiring to be a welfare nigger because you're too stupid for anything else.

I ran through your women like only a white man can. Decent girls, truth be told. Beautiful country. As per usual, the men are all beta faggots.
>t. plan colombia fag

Attached: IMG_5392.jpg (768x576, 143K)