NPR sperging out about Jow Forums

bitchute.com/video/7FI4Gnp9YUf3/

>muh nayzees are using the internet
>alt tech is a danger we can't control

The absolute state of these fugguts!

Attached: tossed salad and scrambled eggs.png (367x426, 457K)

I refuse to listen on principle, but anyone can see that they are working themselves into a frenzy. I'm expecting a Chinese style "Cultural Revolution" any day now. I know it already started, but I mean dragging people through the streets in dunce caps kind of shit.

NPR is gay af. Only boomer Democrats listen to that shit, so they're terrified of going bankrupt when they die.

You know these people won't be happy until they're the only entity legally entitled to broadcast their opinions.

This. My aunt is a HS English teacher. She's a very nervous person who drives around listening to jew talk radio day in, day out. I can only imagine what a wreck she was when she heard this.

why do they get tax dollars again

Primarily because this kike lover

Attached: lyndon_johnson.jpg (1200x391, 75K)

Ever listen to their saturday morning programming? It’s like leftovers from Colbert worked into these corny gameshows. Every halfass rumor is stated as fact and shoehorned into a cringey punchline. And the white supremacy, holy shit, they talk about Nazis more than we do. You would think the country is being overrun with klansmen.

bump. NPR is full of self-congratulatory assholes who think they are more intelligent than they actually are. This is a really good video, thank you for posting OP.

>npr worries about Jow Forums for half an hour
Kek

Is that the "Who's line is it anyway" show? I found it to be difficult to listen to. Car Talk and Music through the night is based.

I think so.
I never catch Car Talk anymore.
I heard Jazzline for the first time last Sat. Had some cool Latin shit that reminded me of Vice City.

The funniest thing about all this shit is they are like 4 years behind. In this show they have to describe what an SJW is to their audience. Is it not ingrained enough into the culture at this point? Fuck's sake even the fucking boomers know what an SJW is. The elderly even

Know your enemy , user... I listen often in the car while driving... the inside of my windshield can attest by the array of spittle it bears as wounds from my relentless screaming at what i hear but I know their ways now and the cancer they are has no effect on me.

>the kvetching about a qanon and space force themed comic series at the end
fucking lel

Attached: 1559565849222m.jpg (704x1024, 123K)

(((They))) didn't say shit about the nigger that live streamed his murders on fb.

Milktoat neocons are considered "Nazis" now. The left might as well just admit they hate all white people, so we can get Rope Day started early.

It is a whitepill to consider how depressed and 'blackpilled' they seem to be. Despite all the effort, resources, and establishment support,they have immense difficulty suppressing Nationalism and Populism.

Anyone who doesn't cry because being white is bad and doesn't demand immigrants get to share their house is a nazi.

but its not fair, its literal leftwing propaganda. they should at least be forced to fund rightwing propaganda

Absolute demoralization

Attached: Bezmenov.jpg (850x400, 39K)

There is no "right wing" in America, both the republicans and democrats are leftist parties, neoconservativism was literally founded by Trotskyists. The reason US politicians whine about theocracies like Iran and muh womens rights is that they are further to the right than any party in the US is.

Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is like Reddit on the Radio.

alex jones is pretty rightwing

She mentions the blackpill at 14:50.

Alex Jones is a shill who thinks that (((China))) is America's greatest enemy

Holy shit. "Hey, what day is it?"
"Wait, Wait, don't tell me."

All fucking day Saturday, at least in Boston. I think they run it four or five times. It's like a bad dream. Paula Poundstone! Fucking psycho child molester with a man voice.

God how I hate PBS.

>hurdurrr any opposition is Russian
Literally a glownigger talking point

Wrong thread

Checked. Shes here for life

Funny cuz it’s true.

You weren't wrong.

This containment board is toxic. It encourages violence, racism, bigotry, and hatred. Brenton Tarrant posted his manifesto here for a reason. You are responsible for his radicalization and the deaths of those innocent people. How does it feel?

Attached: 1558414440235.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>muslims
>innocent people

Nice try faggot.

Attached: 1560307242451.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

this

these NPR idiots are living in like 2013

Attached: 931b6499185205c335a85aca8601043a.jpg (591x599, 55K)

that's what M00t has become?

Don't forget, you're here for life Megan

Attached: sum.jpg (900x1335, 364K)

>Brenton Tarrant posted his manifesto here for a reason.
wrong chan faggot

newfag

Attached: 1554554961785.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

The only trap worth shit.

he is 10000% correct, china is our greatest enemy and rival

kys faggot

That's old school Line-Trap you newfag.

boring

they'd be bankrupt already if not for government $$

always an ugly one

Attached: megan_squire_fp.jpg (216x288, 7K)

He actually says China runs Hollywood. Not the Jews. China.

>npr
No thanks, if I wanted to sniff my own farts I’d just bend over

Users go back and forth. This site is a casual gateway to further extremism. He did post it here, it was just purged.

Nazis went too easy on the Jews (and liked Muslims too much).

I think the next ones will learn from that.

>awhitemale
>88 subscribers
honk honk brother
hulk hogan forever

The most frustrating part for me in dealing with them is that they advance their political beliefs as categorical facts.
If you question them, it's like questioning a tubthumper's faith.
Like that crazy bitch in Silent Hill they practically shout, "Blasphemer!"

Every time I look at leftist media to try and see the other side's point of view it's just out of context bullshit.

Every single fucking one of them does the daily show bullshit of taking snippets of what Trump has said and stating bullshit about it and leaving the context out of it.

We live in the fucking internet age I can easily fucking look past your bullshit as I'm fucking watching you spew it out for fuck sakes.

Attached: megan-squire.jpg (785x498, 142K)

It's funny that the original Wobblies were a bunch of miners and lumberjacks, the kind of jobs that the people in that picture probably want outlawed.

Al Letson no wonder. That guy did a softball interview of a antifa guy that likes to assault people.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>he published his opinions to you therefore you are responsible for his actions
>How does it feel?
it feels like you should return to your natural place, your attempts at analytical thinking are embarrassing