MKULTRA

A quick rundown of MKULTRA -
>MKULTRA was a Cold War era CIA program designed to explore the possibilities of human mind control for the intents and purposes of interrogation. "Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations in order to weaken the individual and force confessions through mind control... MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, and other forms of torture."

Now why is it still relevant?
>pic related
The CIA designed a tool where they could erase someone and construct an entirely new person from scratch to fill whatever role they desired. They can use these unwilling agents to directly manipulate public opinion through the execution of false flag events.
>"His (Donald Ewen Cameron) "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced comas for weeks at a time (up to three months in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were often carried on patients who entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanent effects from his actions. His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents."

What other intersting ties does MKULTRA have to contemporary politics?
>"Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments."

They're watching us.

Attached: 1389891751000-adam-lanza.jpg (500x375, 22K)

And yet, no one did anything. The mind control shit is WAY DEEPER than mkultra. ....like thousands of years deeper. Literally the word 'government ' translates into mind control. You want to see some fucked up stuff, figure out how 'Christianity ' works. Its dubious mind control. Targets women especially. Therrs other stuff too. Ever heard of a berserker? Yep. Old school.

Attached: ZomboMeme 09062019204742.jpg (474x576, 62K)

I’m mkultra

CIA are faggots and their time is nearly up desu

The entirety of world politics, Hollywood, etc. is comprised of an intricate series of blackmail tripwires resting upon the elites and pedophilia. From here, these agencies control public policy through coercion.

To an extent, anybody born in the early 90's and before is somewhat mkultra due to the shit that was on TV. I was a GATE student but I'm still not convinced it had any effect on me. I did fuck an Israeli girl in my early 20's though.

Adam Lanza was likely GATE. I was GATE too. The only thing there that would be relevant was keeping a file on us and watching where we went.

ok, now that makes sense. the mad scientists that took control of our government were in on MKULTRA.

cringe and bluepilled

you got the first thing wrong; Mind Kontrol Ultra was a German project before WW2 but it existed far before that, look up what the Janissary's did to the children of nobles that they'd kidnap (hint: Vlad the Impaler was their victim)

And this is what was declassified. This is what they allow us to see. What they've developed since the 70s can only be left to our imaginations.

nobody here has mentioned Solomon Demonology....
it was called MONARCH for multiple reasons
by getting people to disassociate from abuse they can make for better soldiers, or sometimes savants (autists, scientists, engineers, whatever)

But as someone else said tribes used to do ritual sadistic stuff to induce multiple personalities and stuff like that. i don't fully understand why but some of the tin foil theories go to "tribal programming because ayyys"

to understand mk ultra i think you should look into demonology and figure that the elites are trying to give everyone "superpowers" through solomon magic
mk ultra isn't only babylonian but i think it has some themes that overlap

btw demon/daemon in computer terminology just means "program that runs in the background" so if you think of demonology and MK ultra there is another parallel
in terms of the esoteric and symbolism, Lilith (queen of the demons in Solomon magic, succubus archetype too) is like the patron saint of the abused.
so ritual abuse is part of solomon magic and I think they see these things as like, deals with the devil.
they do horrible things and expect to get exceptional/supernatural results
even if demons aren't real the themes are unhealthy but they result in more unhappy people who are easier to control and less healthy, spend more money, etc

Their experiments with psychedelic drugs is another attempt to access realms beyond our own through enhanced sensory perception. They are in communication with those beyond our comprehension.

Attached: 1557932390500.jpg (500x984, 92K)

also the Old Man from the mountain and his Assassins

>Mind Kontrol Ultra
*Menschenkontrolle Ultra

yeah they've had me on remote neural monitoring for a while. should be highly illegal but no one cares

What the fuck is GATE?

Bump

I don't know what to say to that other then God be with you user. RNM is Hell.

Gifted and Talented Education. there were some threads on it a while back. tl;dr in-school program where irregular teachers assigned a group of "gifted" kids odd tasks. lots of weird coincidences between all of the anons that were reporting in in the threads with their experiences.

Late 80’s - early 90’s
If we are talking about the same thing, we always called it the gifted program.
Yes it was a thing.
For shits and giggle, if you can get the names of anyone in your group, check and see which hospital you were born at and which pediatrician your parents took you too.

See

Reading tests
Dark rooms
Colored paper on Windows
Actually had fun in those classes
Only few specific memories of the whole thing
Thinking rest of school bunch of retards cause half of my tag classes were tards
Teacher had lot of cleavage showing
Doing shark brain autopsy in 5th grade

So this is what schizophrenia looks like

OP is talking it and walking it at the same time

We all know this is the real Adam Lanza

Since the mother was "killed by her son" we don't have to worry about the fakes in the media as there is nobody to identify him from the other so called pics.

Ill highlight a few key ones for POL

Attached: Adam Lanza.png (616x411, 149K)

Attached: sandy phallus (2).jpg (720x707, 64K)

As long as Alex Jones has his knipshin fit and declares he is nuts over the case then we can just go ahead on our own and not be worried so much about his little narrative

Attached: sandy hook phallacy.jpg (971x1213, 402K)

intredasting

Attached: 1495842624502.png (1087x680, 35K)

Here's the video of the creepy guy looking through the mail and paperwork that Nancy had in her house

One wonders what the Pad of Graph Paper was for

Attached: SANDY HOOK Mail Graph Paper.jpg (851x535, 178K)

Here the kids are interviewed and are speaking of the same man that chased out into the woods after the shootings

Attached: Sandy Hook Scam.jpg (1281x958, 333K)

Never seen this

Attached: 9A0CAB6A-6A20-4B48-833B-1A16F5CC9E6C.png (203x248, 73K)

>>>State Police cordoned off the church grounds after the phoned-in bomb threat. SWAT teams, guns drawn, searched the church and adjacent areas.

>>>The anonymous caller threatened to “finish the job the other guy didn’t,” a priest at the church confirmed last night.

>>>The caller said, “I’m coming to kill,” according to The New York Times.

>>>“It was a deliberate voice, a male voice,” a spokesman for the Bridgeport Archdiocese said.

>>>St. Rose has kept its doors open 24 hours a day since the shootings to accommodate townspeople seeking a quiet place to pray.

This was from the threat to the Church where the notorious Pedo was caught molesting hundreds of children in the past.

Suspicions were that "Lanza" was molested there as a kid and fell into the symptomology of the syndrome that his mother claimed he had, shutting off people and centering around his online lifestyle.

If true it seems that they selected them to take the fall and set up the affair around a known practice run, to use the footage from the other location while splicing in other footage at Sandy Hook, as the school was being used for a local meeting with kids and a few teachers

One witness described seeing two men entering wearing priest outfits during the meeting and that was the last we ever heard of that report.

I think that they were dressed as priests to get into the school, and dumped the uniforms somewhere....then called in the threat to the church using the time they evacuated to replace the uniforms there.?

If there were men dressed as priests that were unaccounted for, and a shooting, and a coverup, with the media spinning its lies then we have something going on at the heart of the case and that is the man that was seen running, as well as the phonecall that the Janitor made while having a few kids in the room.

Along with the actors that were keen to corralling kids in the teddy bear room....kinda freaky IMO

isn't that moarpheus?

It was released in the first days of the online rush for info....as you can see there was the Ramsay's that were proud sponsors of the Sandy Hook affair, even after the mom was declared dead....

And then you have the schlong nosed female that magically knew him as well.

If its actually a pic of Moarpheus please post a comparison....

Not doubting it just would like to see it

I am merely highlighting the numerous inconsistent stories and whitewashed reports of other affairs being conducted at the same time

If the Ramsay's are both still alive and are acting like parents in videos on the news, then someone is obviously got a lot to talk about

Like where is Jon Benet.

I was in gifted and talented classes throughout my high school years. They were literally identical to AP. In Texas at least.

Shit. Good eye.
He’s probably pretending to be stupid at times.

Main ingredient in robotussin. Derived from opium. Thank me later after you've done your research. Practically impossible to die from it(except as a result of a physical accident from its disorentiating affects. You cannot die from its chemical affects.) This is why you can buy it over the counter and give it to your infant.