What happened in Vegas?

What happened in Vegas?

Attached: 1507287711741.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

A sociopathic guy wanted to go out in a blaze of "glory".

Thwarted false flag

Attempted assassination gone wrong

Antifa hitsquad

MGM was liable but the cops and the FBI helped them cover their ass

>Stayed in Vegas

Either that or the Saudi assassination deal.

False flag to divert attention the attentionof the public from financial and economic reforms. The fact ypu dont know which ones shows that it worked

Gets 200% compt

This.

Apparently he was addicted to BBQ ribs (no sauce).

four fives hell yes.

Antifa wanting to shoot cowboys and rednecks.
The FBI/CIA had to shut up or Right wing Death Squads would have been real.
It was Antifa and a few Mexicans not Mossad.

Elaborate judge....

the ''shooter' was actually a black market arms salesman, he was going to sell a fuckload of weapon to terrorists, their meeting took place at the hotel, the terrorists offed the ''shooter'', then proceeded to perpetrate the biggest mass shooting in US history. 3 terrorists or maybe more were alternating fire between them , only glowies know how many there really was
this is the reason the vegas shooting got memory holed so fast

Attached: JANNIES.jpg (255x191, 11K)

Alls i know is that if 58 people died from gunshot wounds in THE SURVEILLANCE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD, there should be plenty of gore available. And there isnt

Worcestershire Sauce. That's right, I said it.

assassination attempt on MBS

Attached: SA_orb.png (1217x913, 1.34M)

uh oh, so am I

This.

Reported to the FBI

>BBQ ribs with no sauce

I don't think you can all it BBQ, its just grilled ribs

What does him being comped suppose to mean?

taco bell employee detected

Imagine not eating COMPED sushi

How was he compt and why by who

Attached: 1552621457292.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Explains nothing

spoken like a true taco bell employee

What if you barbeque them?

Attached: download.png (858x617, 571K)

Q: why don’t we know anything about Steve Paddock years after it happened?

A: because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

it stayed in vegas

lmao get my crunchwrap ready you fucking pleb.

Still nothing u don't know

this should clear things up

Attached: download (4).jpg (749x499, 87K)

So his brother killed pppl he got compt? Whats the missing piece

The absolute psyop theory

Attached: download (5).jpg (474x266, 22K)

Attached: comped.png (1024x663, 420K)

Attached: 1508107554025.jpg (992x558, 138K)

Attached: 9531267_web1_9466217_web1_jesus_campos_web.jpg (1050x700, 40K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Attached: b8f.jpg (1051x1446, 272K)

That information usually stays in Vegas, user.

Attached: Jes_C3_BAs_Campos_2.jpg (1200x804, 127K)

Attached: Jesus-campos-awards-ceremony-678x381.jpg (678x381, 35K)

Attached: main-qimg-597cf38e276254c6600bafc3cfafb655-c.jpg (602x416, 41K)

Imagine being this much of a newfag

Attached: 1558543735255.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Attached: wrist.png (813x395, 330K)

Wait, something happened in Vegas?

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Wasn't here for 2 years i was being totured by CIA MKUltra i hope you will be also

Attached: jesus.jpg (634x344, 32K)

Attached: 1507893718420.jpg (902x513, 93K)

boy look at his face. its like he's fucking petrified totally/completely there. fucking no emotion and just petrified, not like fucking scared just unafraid. hollow and stiff

Could I get fire sauce with my order?

Nothing. This timeline is under construction and pock marked with memory holes. Aren't you sleepy, anons?

Attached: paddthai.jpg (785x439, 216K)

It only makes sense in your brainlet mind

im comped
has anyone got the uneditted one of these?

Attached: comp1.jpg (846x846, 65K)

FBI asset was manipulated/blackmailed by his handler Marilou Danley to take part in a mission. She left the country to be out of suspicion. He thought he was going to get a big paycheck and fly out to meet her where they'd spend the rest of their days. Instead he watched as innocent people were slaughtered. Then he was executed.

You'll never make it to shift manager. Kys

I think they even went to the same hospital.

Attached: kanye-west-bandaid.png (791x415, 255K)

Don't Elaborate Judge.

We don't know what happened, but we can all be reasonably sure the official explanation is pure bullshit. We know they are hiding what happened but we don't know why.

It was a drone strike done with this thing by Creech AFB trannies.

The "attack on the fuel tanks" at the JANET terminal wasn't done by Paddock, that was a SWAT team from a helicopter firing at it AFTER the drone began shooting. The videos clearly show there was no window broken open at Mandalay Bay.

Attached: 8642896539753073.jpg (1280x996, 271K)

show the actual graphic on the shirt disinfo fag

And wasn't there other shots fired at different hotels in the area along the same road? This gets memory holed like building 7 does during the 9,11. The only explanation is the arms sale turned into terror attack , which is why there's no footage of the hotel.

He used the word "comped" repeatedly, in a strange aside where the context was intended to mean 'compensated'. But Jow Forums will have you believe that the entire aside exists as a method to repeat the word "comped", meaning 'compromised'.

On one hand, COMPED. On the other hand, check'd

>he doesn't get his sushi comped

I have never heard this. He said it in a stupid way to show he was a big whale and brag about how well his brother treated them. It was arrogant, ridiculous, and cringe, so it became meme worthy

It was an enormous wolf whistle. Listen to the interview. Look at his trying to string together rambled stories in an attempt to get to certain key words, where he looks calmly and clearly at the camera while cleanly reciting the single word, only to go back to rambling his story on his way to the next encoded phrase.

What about the alleged co, they found on the one brothers computer. On one hand it sounds like a smear to make the paddocks look crazy and degenerate, on the other hand , their father WAS crazy and degenerate

Cp*

the crowd got COMPED

Arms deal that went wrong that compromised other operations by the glowies, covered up expertly.

I heard an interesting theory.

The alleged shooter was actually just an arms dealer who was killed and used as a fall guy for some mega-rich, mega-powerful fucks who wanted to do a bit of human sport shooting or use the event as a false flag against gun owners in the US. The slow police response time (shooting went on for an hour before police responded), the lack of explanation for how he managed to get a fucking metric shitload of guns into the hotel room without raising suspicions, and the fact that in the footage of the shooting taken around the hotel there sounds like there are multiple shooters firing a variety of guns at once lends the theory a bit of credibility to my mind. I don't know anything for sure though. The complete lack of an apparent motive on Paddock's part, and the lack of any sort of investigation into him makes it difficult for me to believe he's just a guy who decided to shoot hundreds of people out of the blue. The media usually likes to go through every detail of a guy's life when something like this happens but here they were all too ready to say "lol he was just crazy gun owner end of story nothing more to see here, btw repeal the 2A" and drop the story.

Rich, spoiled Saudi prince shot up a bunch of White conservative Trump voters and framed an arms dealer named Stephen Paddock.