What country should I live in? I'm sick of America and all of its horrid degeneracy

What country should I live in? I'm sick of America and all of its horrid degeneracy.

Attached: Kyoto.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Should I move to Québec?

Eastern Europe? Asia?

Kyoto sucks its just a giant tourist trap or a super marriage area where they mark up prices because you sit on 300 year old wood.

>oh I hate my country better just leave

how the fuck are people so simple-minded that they can even have this thought? Giving up on your own history, people, language and culture in order to chase an economic dream amongst aliens who despise you?

Get a fucking grip.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Attached: 1AE0CEB3-C6C3-484C-81AF-9F6C1ACD8B96.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

Isn't that what all of our ancestors did when they came to the colonies though?

I don't know if there's anything left for me in America, apart from making some money here.

The culture has already been lost, and so there isn't much to defend. The time for defense was 70+ years ago. The battle has been lost before we were born.

That is my opinion, anyways.

Russia

Here's the thing mate America is so fucking huge you can literally go to any climate and cultural area you want in this country. I don't know if this is a sad thing or not but no matter how shitty America is it is literally this best place to live in the world, and that's saying something. You have the option to go to places like Oklahoma which aren't great but outside of cities its mostly white and they hate degeneracy, or you could go off grid in Alaska. You could even move to the middle of the sea on Hawaii, the big island is rather large and cheap to live on. America is more than just Sodom and Gomorrah. There are endless places in this country where you can find and live in a community that shares your beliefs. Running away wont solve anything, stay and help change the land that is your birthright.

Attached: 1410121175678.jpg (1600x1064, 319K)

You're not a colonial or a cowboy jeesssus christ motherfucker.

If you can't be an asset in your own nation, no other nation would want you anyway.

Since you hate america i would advise iran or north korea

Unironically southern chile. Its “white” enough that you wont be a freak like in asia and far away from the eu.

Attached: 71DE4988-5743-418F-8364-02F603652C1F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

>you can't be an asset
>no other nation would want you
Neither of these things are true though, user.

Try your luck.

can i take your place?
its horrid in the legal immigration waiting line

>implying you have the credential to legally emigrate to another country

Parlez vous français ?

I agree it is best to move to a white country, I think. I can speak Japanese but I'm not sure if I want to live in Japan. East Europe seems okay too, I think it would be optimal to move to a country with white or mixed populations.

Guess this was just another stupid bait thread.

Attached: 1391276715315.gif (500x275, 225K)

Bangladesh.

you can't speak japanese

Many people successfully expatriate from America and from the West. I do plan on moving after I make some more money. America is a great place to make money, that's for sure. Imagine living in a country that isn't evil while having a dual citizenship with America, having a family in that country while making American wages, maybe that is the best way to do it.

It ain't Japan. If you think the US is degenerate, just wait till you see the stuff they show to pre-teens.

I was employed as a translator before changing careers, so I hope I can, otherwise there are going to be a lot of things I translated wrong!

I just got this quote.

I just cannot believe it anymore, almost made me cry.

These fucking kikes and their unlimited fake debt money. It's all gone to SHIT. Every fucking thing.

FUCK THE KIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to stop this madness user. We really do.

Attached: beware the kike hand.png (1050x709, 657K)

THAT'S FUCKING 1942 FOR ALL (((((((YOU))))).

19 FUCKING 42 !!!!!!!

Don't be a fucking fool and dare think there's no place untouched by degeneracy.