Brit/pol/ - times new roman edition

brit/pol/

good moning lads, new gregs menu out today well lush for brekky

Attached: britpol.png (1116x1432, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/five-electoral-fraud-allegations-at-peterborough-by-election-being-investigated-by-police-1-8964103
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48597111
bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-48583447/what-does-it-take-to-look-this-fabulous
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1560494885776.jpg (500x376, 113K)

why do brits pretend that Snatch is a good movie?

k

forren CUNTS

the virgin corbyn forced to fuck his black protest fwend

the CHAD Boris who dumps his hot 2nd wife for a younger model

Attached: 1553258288825.jpg (590x350, 46K)

it is a good movie.
memorable characters, far better than any Tarantino (this is fact btw)
still quotable 20 years later
Ritchie makes that fast cut into a smooth transition scene
brings back finished actors (Reid, Farina, Pitt) and brings them back to the lime light

Attached: 1556659528606.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Lad points. God save the queen. Brexit means Brexit.

Good morning lads.

Attached: 1559820208515.png (1430x907, 424K)

Oi, I sucked da balls dry off dat wanka

Police are investigating five electoral fraud allegations relating to the Peterborough by-election. One man bragged that he had "burned more than 1,000 votes for the Brexit Party". The council pulled out of a scheme to prevent voter fraud this year.

peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/five-electoral-fraud-allegations-at-peterborough-by-election-being-investigated-by-police-1-8964103

Labas m8, just finished shagging a bird named Greta, she's now aware that the Englishman is superior mate, cheers to your ancestors for the free bit of fanny.

i dont wanna talk

Had a fight with the bf

i dont need friends

If true would that trigger a new election?

All my mates are Deanos and I have to agree with you

If 1000 votes were burned and proven? Definitely.

Of course even if that's true and not a twitter shitpost the establishment will bury it.

More likely the fraud was labour getting imams to harvest postal votes again.

imma get a benz baby will u love me till the end

love me while we fucking in the backseat

Abusing paki loyalty is not a crime

im gonna do numbers tonight

>MFW I still can't find work that pays more than £120 p/m and UC is simultaneously financially raping me
FFS LADS

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Can I get some further advice on my "PREVENT" interview? So far I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to say that I'm a Libertarian who likes memes, image boards, and I have a morbid curiosity. I'm getting visited for a few possible reasons, all of which include visiting Jow Forums and a few other websites and looking up Breivik and Tarrant on google.
My cunt of a vice head teacher must have told the police.

>UC
What is this?

Universal Credit.

How the fuck did you get into that position lad?

What is a 'sex worker'? And why should I give a shit how they're treated?

Attached: D9CgY_qWwAA6pJZ.jpg (1200x808, 75K)

I just explained. it was pretty much my last day of school so I just went ham with the searches on google because I thought they wouldn't care or have the opportunity to do anything about it and I was just curious about the shootings at that moment in time so I just read about them and now I'm getting a prevent interview to decide whether I'm a threat or not, they may be watching this thread as we talk. Either way, I need to know what to say so that I'm not Harrassed by police forever.

>last day of school
>Not knowing what UC is
are you 16 user?
Also daftie tier search that kind of stuff on a school network anyway, thing is I've never heard of Prevent what is it?

I'm 19. I just hadn't heard of universal credit before, I had heard of tax credits, but not universal credit.
Anyway, prevent is a "terrorist prevention network" where they meet "at-risk" or people "vulnerable to radicalization" in the "pre-criminal stages" and basically just intimidate them into becoming good goys again, and deciding whether or not to put someone on a terror watchlist or not, or whether to fuck their lives up and start making them do programs and start seizing their electronics.

Researching the political right to find the 'truth' about them.

Prevent are Thought Police. If that's all you've done tell them to fuck off and mind their own business. It's not a crime.

The absolute fucking state of this country and the people in it.

Ask for a solicitor to be present.
Say nothing until you have one.

Have you been interviewed by them? The thing is, I don't want to end up on a watchlist or no-fly-list and I also want to be able to get an FAC to own a Lee Enfield and Semi-auto shotgun with slug rounds. Also, my political career (should I ever try to get involved in politics) will be greatly hurt if I'm on some sort of terror watchlist.

Who is the King of the Britons right now?

Attached: TRINITY___TheLivingGod.png (480x800, 550K)

Your on a watchlist for life since you've been reported.
If you ever do commit a crime or act of terrorism, they'll use this prevent interview as character evidence.
Get a solicitor to be present or you will be likely to say something (or being coerced into saying something) that can later be used against you.

You're

Fuck Twitter
Fuck Jack Dorsey

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-093938_Twitter.jpg (1074x1408, 405K)

If all you did is a few Google searches as a student then tell them to fuck off and mind their own business. There is nothing illegal about that. Stop pissing your pants and grow some bollocks.

Doesn't really seem like that sort of thing, it seems as if that would be escalating the situation slightly. The guy that did the London bombing was interviewed by PREVENT and he basically told them he wanted to do a terror attack and they did nothing about it, so that gives me some comfort. I could probably say "fuck the niggers, fuck the jews, fuck the pakis deport the lot of them" and they probably wouldn't do anything.

He'll be on watchlists just for posting here. This general is a honeypot full of shills and they identify everyone they can.

asked because In the north it's usually said that you've just finished Sixth-form or College never school, sounds odd to the ear and to someone who's sleep deprived.
Anyway, It's unlikely they do anything to serious to you outside of a tap on the wrist anyway your cover story is fair enough however saying you have a morbid curiosity, you might want to change the words around a little there.
user, as someone who knows someone who's on an actual "Flagged/No Travel" list as well as him being an FAC owner you really need to go out of your way to bar yourself from owning one.
I'd also consider this advice seriously if PREVENT is anything serious but eh.
It's fucking odd because I'm 20 and I've never heard of these people.

Just say youre a news junkie and they were massive stories. And you come here because you like beating off to traps on /b/.

I'd flat recommend having a solicitor present during any "official" state / police related matter or interview.

Prevent is the thing they target at schools, so teachers can inform on students who they don't lile.

Surely not, surely they have had many such interviews with other people before. The list would become unwatchable.

Handouts for the lazy

It's automated. Presumably you've heard of computers?

Thats the joke of it, it is unwatchable and they know it.
What is actually being done is mass-scale profiling of the population, jsut in case you do soemthing later, so they can have more evidence and look at "causes" for studies and such.
Its like the change with PNC keeping data on system for 100 years.

Why the fuck would you want to use tw@tter in current year when there's alternatives

eddie

What alternatives?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48597111

Do you just not understand how automated mass surveillance works or what? Have you ever heard of the Investigatory Powers Act? GCHQ and MI5 mass surveillance?

I have a friend on discord that got interviewed because he said some shit about the BUF to his psychologist and he said that it was nothing, and then I also have an autistic friend who said he got interviewed in college because he posted some naughty memes in a group chat.

Say it with me Brit/pol/

PRIME

MINISTER

RORY STEWART

A convincing performance at the debate will secure his ascendancy.

>user, as someone who knows someone who's on an actual "Flagged/No Travel" list as well as him being an FAC owner

How the fuck has he managed that hahahaha

Attached: TRINITY___BRAINPOWER.png (1000x1402, 1.56M)

>NIV

g'day chaps who else feels as british as I do this mornin'?

Attached: russell-brand-on-stage-for-nbc-today-everett.jpg (620x760, 51K)

Refuse to speak to them. Fucking Thought Police.

That is exactly what they are.

>another cuck pm

all the good parts of the bible is in the jewish bit

Because he wouldn’t suck your willy?

Memeflag = jew
NO EXEPTIONS

An user posted a recording of his interview with them on here a year or two ago, it was pretty funny. They asked him in because he posted "Tommy Mair did nothing wrong" on his Facebook. He told them he'd got it from reddit. They started out by saying "we aren't the Thought Police", then grilled him on his thoughts.

hello rustle it's a lovely morning to be british isn't it, splendid. do pass the shortbread dear

Attached: phoebe-waller-bridge.jpg (968x681, 42K)

I know several people who've either been called in or received a phone call from them. They want to know about any "controversial opinions" you might have. They are the Thought Police, plain and simple. Some of what they do is to try and prevent terrorism but the scope of their role goes well beyond that.

Every day we stray further from God.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-48583447/what-does-it-take-to-look-this-fabulous

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

good morning rustle. tell me, what do you think of this whole breksit fiasco? rather tiresome if you ask me, all i want is a good rogering and it's been so long

Attached: stephen_fry_70_colour.jpg (2600x3888, 2.29M)

Being genuinely worried about saying too much for once in my life now, kek. Now if anyone wants to translate this for me I'm happy for them to do so.
So How do I say, during a certain point in his life, in a "certain" type of profession, he became very passionate about fighting a certain terrorist group based within a "certain" part of the middle east, he planned on joining a group of "Freedom Fighters" (Yellow not Green) hopping to Turkey and etc etc that look, now he was actually caught out by his higher ups because another member within his "certain" type of profession actually succeeded and sent a letter to the papers to say why he did it, with his higher ups putting a gag order in to the papers to prevent the release of such material for many reasons,
now if it weren't for that and the sheer amounts of actual noncery going on within his "Gathering areas" as well as the his former "colleague" going over, he believes he would have succeeded himself and in retrospect very glad he didn't however because of it he's now permanently marked, so although he's clear now, his passport gets checked every time when he goes abroad now.

He was interviewed by GCHQ and pretty much every other counter terrorist agency there was, due to his age at the time as well as other mitigating factors he was let of relatively easy, however they did data mine him completely.
Because of all of this, his local police wanted to revoke his FAC and SGC, paraphrasing here but They "feared he'd shoot minorities" if he was allowed to keep his firearms.
Thanks to his reputation among his type of profession, a strong defence and the police case being built on fuck all, they dropped the case before it went to court.

OH

Attached: dfgdsgh.png (305x266, 127K)

HECK

Attached: dfgdfgdf.png (188x175, 58K)

/brit/
i want to see your morning tea/coffee

Attached: 1560544326448.jpg (645x773, 49K)

look phoebe you kike bitch don't take the piss, i've really got 'em all going here. they don't question who I am or what I say, just the way I say things and what I wear. plus I don't have any bloody shortbread

Attached: 4FD27D8A00000578-6142317-image-a-5_1536308849813.jpg (634x579, 49K)

>yanks

Attached: DSC_2773.jpg (4928x3264, 777K)

Hi guys!

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (900x500, 105K)

Fucking hell lad

It's just plain Nescafé for me pal but I'm about to head down to the local cafe for a full English.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Explain this you fatty cunt burgers.

It's funny, because Stephen Fry is a pseudo intellectual who failed is A levels and only got into Oxford because he retook them and got moderate grades.

don't get me started on breakfast steven you ancient cum-fart. people have just lost all humility nowadays

Attached: russell-brand-baby.jpg (736x526, 41K)

Don't forget the fact that he's Jewish.

Why though?
It's not vital it's self justification.

We're the toothless tired out rebels chatting at that dissident's cafe where they serve the tea with cloves in it at the end of 1984

God save the queen

Attached: 1560103514044.jpg (1000x500, 225K)

Yes, Jews always lie about their backstory to try and make themselves seem a lot more exceptional than they actually are.

rustle i'm not that much kike, i'm nearly white now, i just need to develop a sense of empathy and motherhood, so leave it out will you!

Attached: phoebe-waller-bridge-fleabag-vogue-december-2017-issue.jpg (2452x3213, 1.4M)

who /yorkiemug/ here

Attached: tea.jpg (4128x3096, 3.52M)

phaebo if it quacks like a kike it's probably not a fucking duck dear. i might be articulate but i'm not stupid

Attached: Bake_Off_2019_SUTCrx2_Episode_1.1007_0.jpg (1200x672, 83K)

oi oi oi u bunch of fackin' mugs quick get back to israel before the muzzies get ya! werblewelbwerblelw!

What phenotype is this? He has English and German ancestry but he looks like an ISIS fighter.

forgot my picture did'n i, fackin' mug

Attached: 0_Tommy-Robinson.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

I wonder if you just respond "no" to the question "do you have any controversial opinions" whether they will just leave you alone. I expect not.

It depends what they've got on you and who reported you for what.

Popping to Greggs lads can I get you anything?

I dunno man, some obvious weird mutt societal implant KGB shit. Looks more and more like a muslim by the day...

Attached: 34324242.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: 1527109686230.jpg (879x1024, 278K)

Beady anglo