Can the white people on this board explain to me why you vote for a party whose frontrunners openly call for and state...

Can the white people on this board explain to me why you vote for a party whose frontrunners openly call for and state they will legislate to enforce white Americans to pay reparations to niggers?

streamable.com/ywxhm

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1586x552, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ywxhm
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

voting is how tyrants gain legitimacy

DELEGITIMIZE THEM AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

FUCK DEMOCRACY
FUCK ALL POLITICIANS

>streamable.com/ywxhm
By the way this is every single frontrunner for the dem party calling for reparations excluding Joe Biden.

But don't be fooled, Joe Biden is proud that white people will be minorities in their home countries and encourages white genocide to take place
>youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Attached: muh-dick.png (437x294, 81K)

We don’t. Only degenerate city-dwellers vote Democrat, which includes some white people. The majority of white people, however, vote Republican. The rural areas are mostly white, which is no coincidence.

>Democratic party cannot win without white votes.
>Democratic party openly calls for white genocide and reparations.
>White people still vote democrat enough for them to have power
You can't explain that.

president is voted in by the states, not by the general public. Even if nobody in the general public votes, it doesn't affect the legitimacy of the american president.

Democrats know as well as anyone on this board that there are enough self-hating whites to target them as a viable, specific voter bloc.

hi.

i'm irish

THE IRISH WERE ENSLAVED BY THE ENGLISH FOR 1600 YEARS

where's my reparations????? wheres my 6 pack and a potato? nobody talks about this. EVER. horiffic war crimes beyond humanity. but an uncle tom nigger who lived in a rich mans house is oppressed??????

FUCK NIGGERS. IRISH, RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

They've always targeted the stupid, lazy idealists by promising they'll get theirs, too. Whites vote D thinking they'll get a slice. After so long, they learn better and vote R.

oh boy, i cant tell if the jannies and mods are being awesome tonight or suppressing actual info. alot of shit slide threads have gone down.

lets hope this one goes down too because reasons.

How the fuck is this a slide thread you nigger kike faggot?

bipartisan politics..

you fool.

>mfw this will kill the democrat vote

Attached: 1557553879187.jpg (600x921, 72K)

obvious slide thread that has nothing to do with politics and is race bating horseshit, 100% intellectual fallacy.

but, by all means. show us how any of this is a valid question or argument. i'll wait.

Look at this glow in the dark cia nigger faggot. How the fuck does every democratic candidate for the 2020 election stating in public they will sign legislation to force whites to pay reparations not related to politics?

Thanks for bumping my thread you glownigger piece of shit.

Exactly that's why I uploaded it. Fucking spread it everywhere.

>nothing to do with politics
>OP linked a political video showing EXACTLY what he described in the subject field

Attached: 2ldenj.jpg (640x845, 108K)

gross

kek

Someone please post the image that shows the net tax payouts of all whites, blacks, and hispanics in the U.S.

It shows whites have a net contribution in taxes and hispanics and blacks are both negative contributions. They already get reparations through taxes.

Irish are the reason milky’s exist in Australia.
(Milky = Half breed abo)
I’ll give you some whiskey if ya fuck off.

bump

who's the glowie?

not me, nigger.

fuck off leaf

oh yay! aussie cunts! yes, i know. you're 10 years old and cant' resist shitposting. go to bed nigger, it's past your bedtime.

Gibs us dem resperations or we keel you whitey!

No you're just a moron

Yes, give all blacks money because they will forgive whitey for slavery. And racism will end. We will all love one another.
No more wars. No more hunger. Cancer is cured.

You mean like the reparations ZOGnald GERSHPLOMPF! already gives to IsraHELL?

Attached: 1553588813234.gif (360x360, 3.3M)

This is AWESOME! So many white people will finally wake up. Great job dumb niggers, well played, really thought out. Thanks dumb dumbs

Pretty much every white person who votes dem and sees this will continue voting dem. It will however, help turn out from conservatives who stayed home last mid term and gave the house to the democrats.