The dutch.

Blacks and jews mostly.

Muslims

PewDiePie

the truth

black behavior

I'm not racist

Jow Forums

White people. Namely, upper-middle-class condescending morally grandstanding condescending pampered no-immune-system-having bubble-living city-dwelling White liberals that think The Last Jedi is a good movie. I hate them all.

Attached: 3FF702D4-608F-4CC5-BA6E-020B036F0DF8.jpg (499x223, 61K)

Dealing with niggers and spics turns u this way eventually

racism is the default state of being, virtue signalling to yourself and others about how non-racist you are is (((unnatural horseshit)))

Faggots that shill niggers

Racist is a stupid made up word to describe people who notice differences between races
I have eyes and a brain, therefore I am ''racist''
The idiots who aren't ''racist'' don't have a brain and want to live with niggers, they should explain what their problem is, not me.

Nothing. I am the most accepting and tolerant person on earth.

1.) Seeing niggers in their natural habitat

2.) Seeing the incompetent establishment unable to deal with niggers.

3.) Seeing literal anti-white propaganda being pushed everywhere.

i mean if there were no conditioning, everyone'd be 100% racist

yeah right.

and what have you done to stop this sir? elect le Orange man lol. YOU HAVE GUNS! Quit fucking bitching about tyranny when you can stop it within weeks..

I'm surprisingly not.

Attached: nathan-bedford-forrest-statue-confederate-ap-17234836498734.jpg (3648x2736, 1.01M)

Jow Forums

I'm not racist. I just don't care about victims of racism. Why should I? The people who bitch about racism don't give a shit about my problems or the '-isms' that negatively affect me. They're hypocrites and just as chauvinist as the identitarians here.

too many redbills

this, it's a nonsense term
-it was made up by Trotsky himself (i shit you not)
-it has retarded bullshit connotations of ignorance/hatred/fear
-it only applies to whites for some reason
-it's definition becomes ever-wider, so that literally anything whites ever do is "racism"

ORANGE MAN BAD!!
>need a new narative nignog

I want to throw niggers into meat grinders and serve it to jews

Welp, would say that the lot of those have no experience in the "muh divercity" complex, do they?

for most people in this board: their inability to talk to girls which has led them onto a circlejerking message board that projects their insecurities onto different races. Most of the people on here have extreme cases of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias to the point that they will continue the feedback loop of hate :)

Guess

Crime/welfare statistics.

Attached: 1555976713593.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

>imagine still being a MIGAPEDE

Attached: 1558219515083.png (800x800, 327K)

The natives and the Muslims

Growing up in Chicago

Attached: ngun.png (733x474, 106K)

Correct.

Attached: Adrian.jpg (470x345, 39K)

okay, nevermind, i guess i did shit you, apparently Trotsky didn't mean it with the bullshit connotations it has today

thiscruelwar.com/of-racist-racistov-and-leon-trotsky/

this

Attached: 1551877457962.jpg (1151x909, 262K)

Zuma is something

Attached: 890991242.png (968x916, 172K)

Add an e and sub an l for c in racist, and what do you get?

>MIGAPEDE
get your nigger cum guzzling ass back to red.dit right fucking now queerboi

So what exactly did he mean to convey by the term 'racist'.

Shut up faggot

"The truth"
Says the man who gets his facts from Jow Forums and Lauren Southern, a bitch who can't do simple data analysis

Trotsky was one of the people involved in redefining the word. The word existed before Trotsky, it just meant something else. A racist was someone who studied race, just like a scientist is someone who works in the sciences, a psychologist is someone who studies psychology etc.
By the old definition college professors who talk about white priviledge, black history etc would be called racists.

Living in California. Holy shit fuck spics and fuck niggers.

Millennial and post millennial feminist women have it objectively much better than their male counterparts, yet insist they are oppressed and demand more and more special treatment. This, to me, proved that social justice is bullshit. Western men are helots, mutilated and kept weak and stupid so they can never not be helots.

Very insightful.

Lauren Southern is a jew, gayboy

Attached: image.png (2392x1615, 180K)

After lurking on Jow Forums consistently for a few years, I adopted a few ideas I would have considered ridiculous years before. I was redpilled on things like women, race, the jews, etc.

The jews made me

projecting much?

Grew up in small town had a couple close black frienda but their families were extremely white in how they acted didn't talk like retards and were extremely intelligent. When I got my first public job I started seeing patterna and behavior with the negroids but I still didn't exactly hate them as a group yet and still could listen to rap and watch niggers in movies and shit and not get angry. I was oblivious to all the racial agenda and shit going on too. I met a really cute half black girl and we starting dating but I ended up with some health problems that left unable to work so I ended up moving in with my gf at who lived in a housing project. I didn't have any other family to live with because I had a big falling out with them so this was my only choice unless I wanted to live in the street. I spent 3 years there and guys I can tell you it's all absolutely as bad if not much worse than you guys think. I have plenty of stories if anyone wants to hear them

the link i posted says
>Trotsky, like most before him, was using the word pacиcтoв not in reference to what we now hold race to be, but more to nationality. This kept in line with the original French meaning. Specifically, he was referring to “Slavophiles” who he refers to as “Racists” (complete with the capitalization and quotation marks). 14

idk honestly
like this guy says, words don't matter, what they mean does
i don't really see enough evidence one way or another as to how much he himself changed the meaning of the word

Nice chart :ok_hand:

go some place else for attention

I mean he's a jew, so all that is pretty much self explanatory at this point. Why do you think under Stalin and after Trotsky's assassination all the jews moved out to Israel?

I was always racist.

I wouldn't say I'm vindictively racist, but I acknowledge there are differences in races that are genetic and we're not all the same species. Some have a better predisposition against certain things than others, some are superior in some ways and less in others. It isn't perfectly balanced, life isn't a video game, but I still don't think it's right to judge someone based on their genetics without first understanding the content of their character.

The problems with blacks in the US have been turned into an exaggerated parody played in reality by the CIA and Jews basically using eugenics to make American blacks even more nigger. In other parts of the world there are many peaceful and willing-to-please black communities and civilizations, just because they have low IQs and can't put together a great society doesn't mean they're bad people.

I don't think all Jews are bad either, some of the most based people I've ever known have been Jews who absolutely despise Zionism and the frequency of kikes using social manipulation for their own gain.

What led me to think this way were small things like studying social statistics, crime statistics, societies, linguistics, genetics, and history. Experience has helped me learn that you cannot judge a book by the cover, and you cannot guess its contents, but there's enough of a pattern in book covers to know there IS something there.

Attached: 1490914366590.jpg (924x499, 37K)

I'm getting enough of it here from you though :heart_eyes:

Oppression is everyone kissing your ass and making excuses for you.

Attached: image.png (500x1250, 164K)

We are not rasists if serious. It is just the best culture in the world who need to be saved throught white etnhostate.
We dont want to kill all negroes and jews just btfo from our homelands.

Not racist I come here to laugh, this place is just Ai talking to each other so I like imputing shit to fuck with the code and algorithm. If only the people knew how much power they possess, and how scared the elite are, we could have changed this country by now. Obviously not to an ethno state or whatever, but obviously less Jewy

keep on sucking that "LEGAL" spic and jew dick cause your president sure loves to do so.

Attached: 1550659290279.png (933x697, 515K)

The girl I liked in high school used to hang out with Asian guys in the library, then I was about to ask her out then a Black guy beat me to it! Apparently he had sex with her after he won the championship and dumped her straight after! She was so cute and nice but now she is worthless. Fucking niggers!!!

>redpilled on women

bitter virgin spotted

People genuinely mean it when they say stuff like "I was simply exposed to unfiltered black people."

nice larping shlomo

My mom married a black dude. He is as white as any of you, he works hard and takes care of his daughters. Even won custody from their mom since she wasnt getting them to school. Hes a really good guy. Then i wondered why all the other blacks cant get their shit together.

Attached: 33050695_2072796019629405_7902865692951576576_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Niggers.
Spics.

What makes someone anti-racist?

Yo who the fuck let the actual genius into the racist containment zone? GET THAT FUCKER OUT OF HERE, THEY HATE INTROSPECTION!

Attached: 66ADF6E8-548B-4001-9A66-AF7E0CA7E34B.jpg (299x168, 6K)

I thought "oppression" was the declining white birthrates and mass immigration planned by the Jews :thinking:.
Wait...isn't that just one huge excuse for white men and their inability to fuck?

AQUIRE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

Like seriously, how are you going to type that out and not realize the hypocrisy. Enlighten me

Love of my people. Family comes first. It is the way of nature and was the way of all peoples across the world until the Talmudic mind virus infected the "goyim".

I know plenty of open racists that get girls.

Who let fucking Freud in the thread?

Attached: ttt.jpg (1300x841, 93K)

Anime

amazingly there's such an invention as racist girls. Who knew

I'm unironically a good looking, 6'4 220lb chad with wife and kids. I grew up in a the most Muslim city in the US, which borders the most dangerous 90% thieving nigger city in the US.

I got to fight with the Muslims everyday at school and see how subhuman most of them are.

As a child, my dad would take me to baseball games in Detroit, and I would always look at the beautiful, 2000 sqft brick and stone homes with beautiful architecture and wonder wtf happened. Niggers happened.

As a teen, I would go to ball games with a buddy or girl, and the niggers would threaten to kill us for not giving them money to buy drugs and being in "their neighborhood" walking the 4 blocks from the parking lot to the game.

Then, I got to audit some components of the city. Thieving niggers.

WTF, why

Highly doubt you're a Chad if you spend your days moping about "race realism"

The Jews led me in here with a tired out conspiracy theory that literally has no fucking weight. If you want to actually know about a real conspiracy theory that actually threatens the West: I suggest looking into "Foundations of Geopolitics", it's literally Russia's entire foreign policy.

This.

Attached: 2uh1mhe.jpg (151x156, 12K)

CNN, not even kidding.

Racism is a term designed by Marxist Jews. I don't define myself by my opposition's terminology. I believe in the preservation of self and one's lineage. That's not something that's wrong. I acknowledge in group preference but all groups are guilty of that. Gays prefer gays, blacks prefer blacks, etc. Don't try and create equality out of the lack thereof.

Attached: 1558559876596.jpg (960x786, 38K)

I was discriminated by niggers for being white, and I was discriminated by whites for my ethnicity.

fuck niggers and fuck wypipo

>use the most overused insult in the book
Please post an actual argument to why people are inherently racist in this board, without mocking their romantic/sexual life.

More like a culturist desu. Some cultures are strictly worse than others. For instance those that practiced human sacrifice are better off destroyed (the Carthagians, Phoenicians, Moloch worshippers, Aztecs, pro-arbort). Degenerated cultures like Hollywood, ghetto, old Roman orgies, and Weimar Berlin are best purged as well. While other cultures, it is less clear which are superior, since there are strengths and weaknesses in there. French vs English vs German vs Dutch vs Danish vs Swiss vs Belgium. The chocolate in Belgium and Switzerland are both good, I rather not see either disappear. The same with wine in France vs Italy. Danish butter cookies are good even though I prefer chocolate in general. Italian opera vs French opera vs German opera vs English play writing. Or Vivaldi vs Bach vs Händel vs Haydn vs Mozart vs Verdi. Cultures with clear value ought to have said value perserved. And that includes the ethnic people that that value came from. While for other cultures that are clearly worthless, the Aztecs(Méxicanos) are better off larping as the conquering Spanish than the child sacrificers. A pittance they are returning as the barbaric cartels.

Im not a racist though. I don’t hate anyone

Oh please, the Russians care about nothing more than their own personal wealth. A country plagued by such lowlife petty corruption for the sake of a new house in the Maldives and fucking 90s gangbangers as leaders can't topple shit.

reality

no way that picture is real

You're a fucking idiot. Look up the book and stop giving into stupid conspiracy theories that the Nazis failed to complete. "Cultural Marxism" is literally just rehashed cultural bolshevism

Literally being called a rasist for the most benign not racist shit. Damned if I do damned if I don't as a white guy. Once I was open to accepting the label others pushed on me the real racism grew from fbi crime statistics. Fuck niggers for giving kikes fuel for the gun laws.

Attached: niggersguns_black_crime_stats.png (1281x728, 353K)

It is of the morenazis(morena means of dark skin like if it looks constantly like under the shade of a tree). Basically they want to kick out all the Spanish and half Spanish. Pretty dumb because any thing of value here came from the Spaniards.

Real life

Peggy Bundy?