Why Israel will lose the next war

>The most respected Israeli military correspondent Ron Ben Yishai’s headline reads as follows: “Why won’t we win the next war?”
>Ben Yishai’s rationale is clear and sounds as follows: Israel can’t deal with military casualties. Israeli security matters have been politicised. Field commanders are regularly subject to legal proceedings that lead to heavy penalties, including suspensions. Consequently, many of them have lost their motivation. Israeli society is too sensitive to kidnappings and hijackings and, finally, parents are too involved in Israeli army matters.
>Ben Yishai concludes that Israel is too weak “whether it is a war against Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria or all of them, we will not win!”
>Israeli society will collapse into itself, and the Jews who seek a better life and are “spoiled enough” to act upon it will be scattered over the world to look for a quieter and safer place under the sun.

redressonline.com/2019/06/israeli-military-analyst-admits-israel-cant-win-the-next-war/

Attached: 45729649442_048b2728ff_b.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

Bump

You can't self bump newfag sage

imagine her wrapping her legs around you in a hold as you cum

Israel has never really fought a prolonged grinding war. I mean Israels most glorious military victory is a surprise attack that consisted of bombing empty planes sitting on the ground. The only time they have gotten close to a real boots on the ground prolonged urban combat fight was in Lebanon and they got fucked up.

You sound mad Shlomo.

NO. God stands with Israel.

Which god

Attached: 2817D897-2324-4434-94F0-C858184A1171.jpg (220x165, 7K)

Actually all religious Jews think Israel was a mistake. They believe the diaspora was punishment for Jews breaking the covenant (again) just like the Assyrian destruction of Israel the first time and the Babylonian Captivity was punishment for the same shit

Religious jews believe they are still in punishment and until the messiah returns and leads ALL jews to Israel, there should be no Israel.

Attached: rothram.jpg (640x737, 72K)

"Ben Yishai predicts that Israeli society will collapse into itself, and the Jews who seek a better life and are “spoiled enough” to act upon it will be scattered over the world to look for a quieter and safer place under the sun."

Diaspora 2.0

that symbol behind her, pic related.

Attached: Talmud Hotel.jpg (1000x666, 164K)

>Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria
Hamas and Hezbollah are both Iranian terrorist groups.
Syria is now a Russian province.

>Reality check:
The next middle east war is going to be America/Israel and other allies vs Iran/Russia and other allies war. It is going to be WWIII. This has the potential of ending really badly for the West.

Do you think if Iran/Russia defeated Israel (assuming Israel didn't have the chance to nuke the middle east) that they just going to become peaceful and all kumbaya? No. They will turn their attention to Europe and America (don't forget North Korea has ties to both Russia and Iran).

Russia cant do anything to western countries. Especially USA. Are you a paid saint Petersburg troll posting with a vpn?
You also seem to forget that Turkey (nato country) does not like Iran either and they have land border with them.

Reminder that America hasn't won a war since WWII.

Also Russia is a economy size of Italy and already in huge problems because of these economic sanctions. How could a developing country challenge the western world?

Reminder that USA has not lost a single inch of their land after WWII, unlike their enemies.

Turkey doesn't like Israel and America either I don't see them fighting with the west.

Russia and Iran have strong ties at the very least it would be a proxy war at worst it will be boots on the ground from both Russia and America. These types of wars have the habit of sucking in allies. You also not taking into account this is ideology war, Islam vs Jews/west.

I wish I was a paid saint Petersburg troll at least I'd have income.

> I'll take what is GDP PPP for 100, Alex?

Weeeeeell. Except all the major cities ....... And California ....... And New Mexico and Nevada. But I suppose Detroit and New Orleans count as destroyed rather than lost

>Dojo posting here because you got banned on the other chang

>citation needed

It was the other way around.