Iran Boat

Well... what is this?

youtu.be/gb5mISH9MmM

Attached: A44EF671-4431-4057-B1B1-37770BBC0986.jpg (1533x1022, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxIrGPEU9Ac
washingtonpost.com/world/japanese-ship-owner-contradicts-us-account-of-how-tanker-was-attacked/2019/06/14/7ea347d0-8eba-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews on a boat

>AP
Oy vey!

Attached: 4df04717fb0093333ace7ad591f9c0fd1c6fb505f8d528b6666c018e9e8e91db.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

can't go wrong blaming jews imo

"I'm on a boat bitch!"

Attached: 2-hasidic-jews-traditional-black-450w-1182908836.jpg (450x320, 45K)

My dad's boat??

B A S S P R O S H O P

Nice camera work.
Who just happened to be looking, taking the video?

So was this a US tanker or what.
Because these whites on tv won't shut up about it. We've got Trump getting all butthurt and Jow Forums has a spike jammed up their ass.

It must have been a US ship that was attacked, am I right?

According to the US government it is justification for yet another war in the Middle East that will not result in any members of the political class or the media to be the first to die in the war they so seem to want. Keep in mind the political class and the media are the same worthless piles of trash who refuse to secure the US border but will be the first to call for war across the planet

One is Norwegian and the other Japanese

Let's send 30 fucking Ayatollah's out on a God damned 10 person pontoon boat to grab a fucking bomb and bounce it around on the boat like it's a fucking apehoop toy.

This is bullshit.

Jow Forumswhyweretheyfilming

What is it about goy brains that is incapable of understanding false flags? And unconditional trust in authority for that matter? Were we bred to be this way over centuries?

cobra command

Oh okay.. makes no sense but I guess that's expected.

A bunch of shit that makes no sense yet still riles up the unwashed masses

All these Iranian shills circle jerking one another.

Total Burgers Influenced: 0

Attached: D0FE74EE-4DCA-4C62-AEBB-82016384B9C8.jpg (750x612, 110K)

Sloopy job mossad

Is it possible that this was a test of a Iran ripoff Iron curtain that went horribly wrong?

New secret footage fresh from the feild.
We can clearly see iranian troops here

Attached: IMG_1915.jpg (1023x761, 140K)

why the hell were they filming this particular boat?

Good point. Why do we give a fuck? Whatever country this boat is from should just attack Iran... oh wait, it's probably belongs to a pussy euro nation.

>intel crab
literally a jidf shill

Its who owns them atleast, maybe they were heading for american ports, o rented to some USA company, i dont know.

Just madly retarded for Iran to supposedly attack them.

This is what an American Limpet looks like.

Attached: TheIncredibleMrLimpet.jpg (655x366, 110K)

>Well... what is this?
All the muslims on Jow Forums getting BTFO
They're so goddamned stupid kek

Attached: fatbeardstrikeAntifa.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

>Well... what is this?
1910 video, produced by Hollywood? They were pioneers in film making, but sadly sound didn't exist yet. Just like with UFO videos.

Waddya mean? pure coincidence.

What is the purpose of putting the explosive above the waterline other than to send a message and not sink the ships?

Were these explosive placed in a area to reduce crew casualties?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (275x183, 6K)

They look like Don Knotts?

Why would putting a limpet above waterline reduce casualities?

Attached: 1557236843828.gif (640x480, 775K)

They rely on being underwater to intensify the blast and damage/energy exerted onto the hull

>Why would putting a limpet above waterline reduce casualities?
I meant where it was placed. Like in the bulk cargo area not near the crew area.

Not sinking it also helps.

a false flag

there's headlines about the owner denying the shills, does anyone have more information on that?

IRGC slugs removing the evidence after their Houthi clowns failed to do the job properly.

Great movie from a simpler time.

Yes! That's who voices it.

Why would the US want a war right now when Iran is on the ropes?

This activity has been predicted by europe and the Pentagon. Why? Because they have been doing this since the fucking 80s.....

Just because there is a Gulf involved, and the US operated a false flag in a gulf before, doesn't mean this is a false flag. Just becasue you know of that false flag doesnt make you smart, doesn't make you a free thinker, doesn't mean you know jack fucking shit what happened here.

Iran stands to gain from this, this is an activity that they have actively (not a one-off incident) done. Why it is so quickly dismissed that it could be Iran? What does the US have to gain from this? Oil? what fucking year is it?

Can’t go wrong hiding behind a memeflag and defending Jews on Jow Forums you stupid kike

You answered your own question.
>send a message and not sink the ships?

There is no other reason for placement. Unlikely to result in a total loss or breach of the double hull, but more than enough to mission-kill and send the freighter to drydock.

>Jew pretending to be unaware of the Greater Israel plan to gaslight low iq goys into thinking America isn’t the military arm of the NWO

Iranian mines on a tanker as Japan and Iran hold talks. These people are stupid.

Japan

>What is the purpose of putting the explosive above the waterline
Because if you sink the ship CNN will not have good footage to broadcast.

The boat put out a distress call after it exploded, idiot. Of course we were filming from low orbit. We are always watching everything.

Iranian regime is a criminal regime. It oppresses its own people inside and exports and promotes terrorism outside of it.

bigfoot and the loch ness monster are better quality than this

Orthodox Jews remove mine from cargo ship

>Israel confirmed responsible

Once you realize that humans were editing by reptilian ETs to mine gold as a barely sentient slave race the entire history of humanity will begin to make sense

Rescue boat?

>intel crab
ah okay.

Attached: 1930886.gif (500x346, 313K)

It's not necessarily a false flag. It could absolutely be an actual attack by Iran. Given the proximity of their small craft, and allegedly keeping neutral nation tugboats away, this is pretty sketchy behavior if true. They have threatened to close the Straits of Hormuz before, and specifically with mines, so this may be a tactic to force more negotiations.

It could be Jews, trying to pull the US into a greater ME conflict to protect their ass, further zionism, etc.

For that matter it COULD be the US false-flagging to spark a conflict with Iran.

Of course, it could equally be a false flag op by the Saudis with the tacit backing of the other ME countries, many of whom are already fighting a proxy war against Iran in Yemen, Syria, etc. and dealing with Iranian-funded terror.

Hard to say so far. Actually being Iran doing this straight up, or else false flag by Saudis seems the most likely to me desu, but it's too early to tell definitively.

lol why can't you comment on some mossad fake ass fucking kike video.. youtube censors the most horrible things... imagine being able to find pedo shit.. yet this I can't comment on. fuck the kikes.

its kikes worried iran will soon send a boots on the floor army in to eliminate their useless fucking kike asses. who gives a fuck. its money backed jew funded bullshit. trump needs to stand down and let Israel fall. it isn't a strategic camp. its your unwanted neighbor who put a hornets nest in your gutters before Christmas and said, don't fuck with my bee's or i'll shoot you. how the fuck you gonna hang lights around that? mossad did 9/11.. this is like swim lessons on a sunday and its casual.

Nobody benefits from this except ZOG

>moron regurgitating what he's heard what other people have said or what he thinks people on here want to hear......

checked

Big was probably on there

>blurry, 240p quality video in 2019
>"SEE THIS IS PROOF!!!"
>"NOW WAR PLEASE"
>not being able to tell this entire video was made by the US government
>lmao

Mossad

There's only one of those groups with a history of doing this over the last 30 years, video evidence of, and something to directly gain from the attack.

And that is Iran.

>a shill retweeted it!
Doesn’t refute that the Iranian Limpet is a possible match for the device on the tanker.

Attached: CB3BB860-6972-40BF-9345-F222768D30B7.jpg (792x1200, 171K)

Monitoring suspicious behaviour in general or monitoring the pasdaran and their doings in the gulf especially

bitch ass scheming hoaxers and their trix.

If Iran attacked that tanker it would be under water broken on two like a motherfukin titanic.

Attached: hizbiz.jpg (720x540, 87K)

why is Iran not allowed to move an unexploded mine?

>look at muh 3 pixels which clearly identify a mine
Nice try kike, for that matter it could be your mothers dildo, there are no pictures or video which are able to identify anything whatsoever

Flying mines?

Yikes Jew
Implying that I give a shit what anyone here wants to here
You don’t understand how much you stick out because you haven’t been on this website for years and years
we can literally spot you stupid kikes immediately

Attached: D0EF768D-8ED0-48DC-B61E-AD8CC9B4CEDA.jpg (444x368, 39K)

That is the problem too. Why contaminate your own coastline?

You could be totally right, and it could be jews.

My only thought counter to that, insofar as a plot being concerned, is that the Saudis and their friendly gulf states have a LOT to gain immediately by having Iran knocked down a peg and treated as an enemy nation by the US (and extension, EU). Given that those ships originated from friendly ports (I dunno where) that also provides ample opportunity for said mines to be placed at some point prior to departure. From Dammam to the Straits it's about a day's time on a 15kt tanker.

Could it be kike + saudi cooperation? I wouldn't be shocked at that, either.

Your cousins will die Ahmed. fuck you and fuck you arab inbreds.

too much kebab D:

Wrong. We are the super power world's police and it's our job to insure the order in the region. Iran and Russia can screech all they want but it's US who can change things around and no other nation can stop it.

Wait a fucking second!

Remember when Israel was assassinating nuclear scientists inside Iran? In at least one case a motorcycle guy attached a magnetic explosive on the outside of his car door while driving.

Is it so impossible Israel is operating in the gulf? They operated inside Iran already.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: irannuclearscientist.jpg (850x479, 68K)

Israel knows nothing about magnetic bombs.

Attached: nukesciiran.jpg (800x444, 99K)

US Navy does more damage to commercial ships when they ram into them in open waters.

>a possible match
to fucking what? I don't see any fucking mine on the footage they released. Go ahead, show me the frame with the mine circled. I'll wait.

>inb4 a low quality frame with a bunch of dark circles that are undistinguishable from anything else in the background
>inb4 the hurr durr you're never gonna be satisfied with the evidence I provide kike

long on oil and defense. Bolton's going to get his war.

They murdered even more in iraq, hundreds of targeted murders of scientists.

That fallout?

It's a boat, ravioli. Even if a nuke was attached to it and blew the entire thing up, USA still doesn't have to "intervene". Get a job and have sex. Fuck off with warmongering.

>ship is HEADING SOUTH
>it's STARBOARD SIDE is thus pointing WEST
>Iranian coast is EAST
>Saudi-Arabia and the UAE are WEST
>the "torpedoes" hit the STARBOARD SIDE of the ship

Iran didn't do this

the sunnis would benefit from this

why the fuck would a mine be on the side of a ship 3 feet above sea level?

we track/follow all military vessels with drones

>Well... what is this?

A little dog trying to fuck a big dog.

CIA niggers

>All these seething replies

kek Houthi incompetence is really making the IRGC's ass sting

Given that the Japs have already said the attack came from the air, and everything else you need to know about this story *cough* John Bolton *cough* Glownigger Pompeo *cough* it's probably just a boat with some glowniggers riding up on the Jap ship made to look like it was Iranians to give (((their))) story credibility.

Again, the based Japs tanked any credibility that (((story))) had when they said it was an aerial attack.

Even Cenk is blaming Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxIrGPEU9Ac

Why is the quality so poor on all these?
I thought NATO had advanced equipment, but these are literally 2003-tier digital cameras.

Obviously a Mossad false flag, you can only cry wolf for so long kiddos

this

Where in the video are they even removing anything? why didn't they clearly show the mine that was removed? Why would Iran do this and then not take responsibility if it was a show of force?

The tanker looks like KOKUA COURAGEOUS the Japanese oil tanker.
And the small boat seems like a boat of IRGC according to that article below.

washingtonpost.com/world/japanese-ship-owner-contradicts-us-account-of-how-tanker-was-attacked/2019/06/14/7ea347d0-8eba-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html

>My dad's boat??
lol

didn't they fail in blowing up a fake aircraft carrier made of wood?

1. The camera is closer to the scene than they'd have you believe. Notice the perspective shift. Note the angle the tanker waterline makes across the screen at 0:07. Now look at the angle at 0:38. The camera starts at a bearing of ~45deg from the ships perspective and ends at ~85deg.
2. The horizontal image tearing is probably caused by interlacing. Who the fuck is still using interlacing in 2019?