Homeless are directly caused by illegal aliens

The homeless' best hope is basic jobs, but they're taken by illegals
Illegals don't pay income tax, social security, and health insurance
Illegals have 25% greater net income and edge out homeless citizens out of jobs like construction

This is not ok

Attached: oakland.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7ivAc3UROo
youtube.com/watch?v=s_4Rmb2wvJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=YGeFEl83ljw
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ55GlSwQBI
albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html
doctoresparati.com/home.html
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264
youtube.com/watch?v=AbFlYLHOSKU
youtube.com/watch?v=v9OeYtubaek
youtube.com/watch?v=odZXcxFqkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lPBaVcHJtjk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcDT4l7e4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to help them. This is sad.

we need to raise an awareness

I blame everyone but the people responsible
youtube.com/watch?v=r7ivAc3UROo

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 02-40-14.png (586x434, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s_4Rmb2wvJ4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 00-51-52Martin Gilens.png (902x491, 82K)

>keeps thinking it's housing
It's not housing retard. Most of the homeless have severe addictions or mental illness. They need to be put in hospitals forcibly.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGeFEl83ljw

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 03-06-31.png (600x432, 178K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 03-14-46.png (586x431, 110K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ55GlSwQBI

I thought it was mostly due to undiagnosed mental disorders or heavy drug addiction.

In my fine state, a lot of them are rich kids who decided life was too easy.

I am getting off soon but basically you are wrong and your bullshit is this
>The homeless' best hope is basic jobs
Which do not pay a Living wage which in turn causes them to remain homeless or live like the Illegals you hate so much do (needing 20 roommates living in a closet/slum).
>Illegals don't pay income tax, social security, and health insurance
It depends on the profession of the illegal such as if it is is one where they use a dead person's number then they by definition pay taxes but if they work under the table then they skimp and when it comes to Healthcare that mostly has to do with Illegals skimping on the bill (something i support them doing as Hospital bills are bullshit).

It goes so deep and for so long.
This is how it workd BEFORE this debacle.

It's worse than people know. 2015
Follow along with me.
A Mexican goes to the Mexican government and gets a book.
The Mexican Government publishes a handbook for illegals on how to get across the border and what their rights are once they are in the US illegally.

Guide for Illegal Immigrants PDF (in Spanish)
albertozambrano.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/guc3ada-del-inmigrante-ilegal-mexicano.pdf

The Translation into English
theamericanresistance.com/ref/brochure_translated_guia_del_migrante_mexico.html

Then they call
doctoresparati.com/home.html
in El Paso and prepare to have the baby in the US.

They get a simple visa to attend an EDUCATIONAL conference; or if they are dirt poor, they pay a coyote to get them across the border for $XXX, or they just come in at night.

They have the baby. THEN they claim IRS tax credits for thier relatives in Mexico.
Illegal Aliens Claim BILLIONS in Fraudulent IRS Child Tax Credits
youtu.be/5wCWNs74264

Then the mother divorces the husband and he stays in the household and is claimed as another dependent...

We were sold down the river a LONG time ago

Attached: Doctores Para Ti 2.png (1099x761, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AbFlYLHOSKU

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 03-35-20.png (600x427, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v9OeYtubaek

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 03-47-08.png (590x427, 83K)

Then work illegally?

Fuck homeless people. Most are drug addicts.

>basic jobs
You can't pay rent with a low level job anyway.

illegal aliens are the reason for that

i find homeless to be well above illegals, they have an investment in this place

Oakland, where ops pic is taken fucking loves these illegal pieces of shit, another fuck you was them "legalizing" their illegal ass food carts/trucks that are everywhere.

goddamnit.

youtube.com/watch?v=odZXcxFqkRs

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 03-55-13.png (593x426, 155K)

the pic does not fully encompass the problem

this pic is decently encompassing east bay

Attached: file.png (960x720, 1.17M)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-02-19.png (591x527, 192K)

Attached: file.png (1508x801, 2.76M)

Yes it is FUCKED dude.
People have ZERO fucking clue at all.

Attached: doctoresparati com .png (1225x368, 38K)

100% fucked

Attached: Doctores Para Ti 3.png (1198x582, 44K)

Here is a happy couple that came over on an educational conference visa. Around 99% of them are approved immediately in 5 mins.
If you MARRY a foreigner as an American, it takes 2 years to get them to the states.

Attached: Doctores Para Ti Twitter.jpg (1024x945, 158K)

Attached: reagan era.png (1085x544, 78K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-10-58.png (610x640, 133K)

>Truthfully declare your pregnancy and childbirth as the purpose of your visit upon entering the United States. Our international program is completely legal with no repercussions to your travel visa.
I always thought the US refused visas for heavily pregnant women but apparently there's a specific anchor baby visa?

Peterson was right. Those people can't even clean their surroundings. No wonder they they can't cope with something complex.

Illegals also cause the price of homes to rise. It's not like land, infrastructure, housing, jobs and others resources spring up in their wake as they arrive here. They come over here with absolutely nothing and shit out a few kids that do nothing but bitch about how poor they were growing up and how unfair all this wealth inequality is between peoples who have lived here for generations and accumulated wealth compared to people who showed up here with jack shit and picked lettuce for a lifetime.

I dunno but I went through the marriage visa for my wife. It took 2 years and $1000 of dollars. I did all the paperwork myself. Didn't use a lawyer which would have cost many times more. I never missed one deadline.

She had a friend that wanted to visit someone in the US and she had no house, no job, no money.
She went online and got a notarized letter for some Photoshop conference.
They overnighted the invitation letter to her,
She walked into the Embassy and was in the line for 2 hours.
5 mins later she was approved, went to the airport and was in the US in a week.

She never attended the conference.

I agree lack of jobs is a major cause of homelessness & illegal workers are taking many jobs that could employ these homeless Americans. Even if it's a simple job like landscaping or cleaning pools that is still money they don't have.
But shanty towns like the pic I think some of those people chose to live like that. To be honest it might be kind of interesting for a while the homeless girls are probably riddled with diseases though so the fun would be short lived.

yeah that's why i say illegals get a 25% advantage, there are a lot of factors unaccounted for like that kinda thing

UK homeless are majority single white males.
The state here puts families of immigrants at a higher status than their own homeless and prioritises them into housing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPBaVcHJtjk

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-25-15.png (592x428, 153K)

Making jobs for them would be a good idea. I'd rather pay them to clean up the sidewalk than to have a boomer pay them to eat food and shit on the sidewalk.

I mean, overall I don't think there's any advantage to being an illegal alien. Yeah, they get those "gimmes" but overall it's still a net deficit being them. Our homeless are the lowest of our low; the substance abusers, mentally ill, functionally retarded, violent criminals and sex offenders, etc. A handful are down on their luck, but most normal people that find themselves homeless are capable of seeking out the resources to bounce back on their feet.

The problem with illegals is that there is no shortage of impoverished, suffering brown people willing to move to our country in search of a better life. There are literally BILLIONS of people who would come here and pack up every empty room, take every single shit job and occupy every spare square inch of this country if they thought it would give them a better life than back in Guatemala. And when they can't make it legally then they'll just turn to crime, it's not like we're deporting anyone anymore with all this sanctuary city bullshit going on.

why don't the pro lifers put together some death squads like the 3rd world and just kill the useless eaters?

H

Attached: file.png (632x356, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-26 00-24-42 precariat .png (700x391, 263K)

it helps out the corporations

There's definitely an advantage to not paying taxes.

Attached: 20181130011659_512_aia_0171.mp4.webm (512x512, 387K)

Attached: 20181130013202_1024_COMP304211171.mp4.webm (1024x1024, 919K)

The homeless have no investment in society. Because of their addictions and mental problems, they commit crime and drain resources. They should be euthanized.

Illegals should be shot coming across the border. Those on boats should be sunk or set on fire. Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala are enemies and should be bombed nightly.

Your values are fucked. Our homeless should be treated much better than foreigners.

Not every homeless person is capable of working.

>t. Tried to help a crackhead but almost got mugged

it's a tough call whether to help someone or ignore

There are multiple types of homelessness , the ones in your pic is the most challenging to solve and help

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-53-42.png (492x818, 76K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 04-58-10.png (1207x796, 433K)

i really feel for good homeless

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcDT4l7e4o

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 05-01-37.png (600x424, 283K)

We have a magazine called Big Issue here, it was setup for homeless to sell and make some money.
Now it has been taken over by eastern European gypsy Muslim types...the British homeless were driven off their pitches by them.

I no longer buy it.

are you noam chomsky?

Most hobos are just mentally ill fuckers that would still live on the streets if they had daily income of few hundreds of thousands. You can't fix this. The only solution is to gas them.

It's almost entirely drugs

Yes exactly. I prefer to have programs to let them help themselves out and just advertise them as ways back into being healthy or functional. If they want to writhe in Soma until they die then fine do it but don't fucking rob me or beg for a dollar for cigarettes or food like a negroid

Euthanization is much better treatment than being burned alive :^)

Illegals screw over black people short term but long term they hurt white people because of demographic replacement.

Not sure if blacks realize this or don't even care that they get screwed as long as white people get screwed too.

selling magazines is a dumb idea.

construction work is a good idea even if it's transporting something from a to b or cutting something.

nope

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 05-06-05.png (620x812, 128K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 05-08-22.png (776x732, 294K)

Worked with Illegals in Chicago and LA. If they doing anything legal they will deported. If they stop working they will be like this. Illegals could not hired by any company without legal documents like work agreement. So most homeless people are junkies. You are just another retarded mutt no idea how life works.

nobody wants to deal with them, but it's not hard to find a job for them. the problem is that they are created in the first place. which is because of the undercutting illegals.

Attached: 20181130013108_1024_COMP304211171.mp4.webm (1024x1024, 761K)

Yeah this shit is infuriating, I'm guessing you live close, So im sure you've noticed it has somehow gotten worse everywhere in the eb, I'm ready to leave, I dont think there is a fucking thing we can do.

As a Mexican I just want to say
FUCK YOU!

Are you angry i caught onto your scam?

just no mexicans doing math.
especially advanced calculus,
simulations, et cetera.

Attached: nyan.gif (406x720, 2.72M)

Bro Mexicans work hard
You literally compared hard working men and women to useless zombies that reek of piss and shit.
Mexicans built this country my nigga and I’ll be damned if I let some disconnected faggot ass white boy talk shit about my people my nigga

Most people dont pay income tax bud.

Yeah i live real close.
It's unreal.
Last year I went to a small town in Eastern Washington State, to check out this whole Northern Imperative shit.
Half the fucking town was Mexican. I mean seriously 50%
The town RIGHT next store is called Leavenworth, Washington.

Look it up and be amazed that its now Mexican

Attached: Leavenworth Wa.jpg (1024x819, 262K)

This must be bait.

You realise some guys blog isn't an empirical source, right?

They’re easy to make money off to. Literally sell them a pack of dry wall dust. Their brains are so fried, they’ll actually get a placebo high effect. And boom you just made 1000$ off a kilo of dry wall powder.

But the trade off; if you fuck one over, word will spread fast. And gangs are usually tied to the homeless.

>bait

Nigger there’s a lot of homeless wetbacks. You’d be surprised at the level of them too.

Construction most certainly pays above living wage. Next.

I know mexicans work hard. That is not in dispute. But breaking the law, not paying what everyone else pays to keep this shit alive, it is not right.

I don't give a flying fuck about some spics or homeless niggers. Have you ever offered a referral or tried to point a homeless man to an employment resource center? They don't want to work, they like living like shit and smelling like it to.

true, its not right. what would help is if corporations would pay their taxes instead of dodging. it would help a lot more than people paying your 1$ at walgreens

Bro this shit is dead
You must not have gotten the memo
Also white folks aren’t fertile enough to have kids
Mexican seed is strong, so no worries I’m sure some vato would gladly impregnate a white bitch for you jaja

So all law abiding white people stop paying taxes, government goes to a halt, only military remains, so then what

and turn the US into Mexico ?
Who wants that ?
Certainly not the Mexicans that won't even let those indios into their towns and conjuntos except to clean after they pass 3 checkpoints.
I never saw any of the Mexicans that are in the US in Mexico, EXCEPT during religious festivals when they would come into town for a day and then leave.

the mexican seed is strong but stupid. california was only conquered with northwestern european engineering.

You don't know what happened to them.
Sometimes, all it takes is one bad day to reduce the people to homeless. That's how far the world is for those who work basic job. Just one bad day.

motherfucker... I was looking in ID, but I need to go there and check it out. I used to go to a town in calavaras co a lot, was based as fuck there 20-25 years ago, felt like heaven. Then starting about 10 years back the cartel started buying up land and growing weed, its now spicville and trashed land, you can see almost everywhere rows of brown circles and RV's. I need to get the fuck outta here though. people like us are non-existent here. I dont know what the fuck I'm paying for anymore.

muh engineering Hahaha fuckin faggot ass

You sound gay as fuck my nigga

you really have no idea about water do you.

california would be a shithole if it weren't for europeans. the only reliable natural water supply is around san francisco and the water will be shitty.

It must be nice, living where you live and not having to actually deal with homeless. People like what you described don’t stay homeless, most of them are just drug addicts or insane.

Attached: file.png (1453x797, 2.18M)