How long until Israel orders USA to invade Poland?

How long until Israel orders USA to invade Poland?

Attached: Polish death camps.jpg (720x755, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
dw.com/en/poland-marks-50-years-since-1968-anti-semitic-purge/a-42877652
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
youtube.com/watch?v=irgPoz1qz5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Polish_legislative_election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Hungarian_parliamentary_election
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Sarnecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynet
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-destroys-runway-at-gaza-airport-9263394.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews in Poland must be wanting to get their populations reduced again.

and another 3 million polish were killed by nazi/cccp Where's your sympathy for them Jew?

>no money can make up for it
>gimme money

Why did they do this to jews it's a mystery circle

>You cannot make up for this by paying us.
>We didn't say you shouldn't TRY.
This is how they get reparations forever. Make no mistake, just as Poland pulls itself together after suffering from gommunism and starts making money, kikes will demand their cut. The whole reason they do this in the first place is because Poland won't take migrants.

Ah, now let's talk about what the Jewish people did to the Poles from 1917-1939, and you will realise that every action by the poles is merely revenge for 15 years earlier.

Yes million dollars can yes make up yes holocaust

poorfags got the chance to (((aquire property))).
best part is, they are still poorfags. its a lifestyle.

Hey Januzs

Redpill me about the kike problem in Poland. I couldn’t spot any when I was there. How do i spot the Jew?

My own great grandmother hid two of those rats in the attic, if only she could see them now.

Oy vey are you belittling the deaths of 6 million jews?!
How can you just turn around and ignore 12 million jews like that? I swear, you antisemites have no respect for the 24 million lost jews of the holocaust (which killed 48 million jews).

There’s probably no more than 5-10 thousand here. They just want money.

FUCK. OFF. WITH. YOUR. LYING. BULLSHIT. PROPAGANDA.

WE (POLISH PEOPLE) DON'T FOLLOW YOUR TRIBAL LAWS OF INHERITANCE. If there is no objective evidence for a proper family heir to a property, then it goes to the government and it becomes public. We're not going to just give land to the Jewish community because your holy book says so (goes without saying unless the deceased specified in a will for it to be done so).

There was ~5 years of Nazi occupation and then ~50 years of Communist occupation: many properties, both non-Jewish and Jewish, were forcibly taken from these occupying forces immorally. Over the years, Poland has allowed legal means for heirs to get their properties back from the Polish Government if it can be proven someone is a rightful heir of a specific property through the courts. There have been successful cases of this.

WE'RE NOT GOING TO JUST GIVE YOU LARGE SWATHS OF POLISH LAND BY DEFAULT SO ISRAEL CAN HAVE A SUMMER VILLA.

>Polish Collaborators

By your logic, there were Jewish Nazi-collaborators (see biographical accounts such as Maus and George Soros) and Communist-collaborators (pic related). Where the fuck are reparations from Israel to Poland, you fucking poverty pimp.

Attached: An Eye For An Eye - The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945 by John Sack (A Jew). (245x406, 18K)

>Be Poland
>Be the safest country for any Jew to live in
>Provide homes, opportunities and jobs for Jews
>Jewish communists collaborate with the Soviet’s in the 1920 war
>When the Soviet’s invade eastern Poland, Jews collaborate with the Soviet’s against poles
>Start collaborating with Germany against the Jews due to this betrayal
>OY VEY, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS ANTI-SEMITE

Shekels or Zlotty? Are Jews rich there?

maybe this link still works

hooktube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs

>>Start collaborating with Germany against the Jews due to this betrayal
that never happened

>no money or restitution can make up for what Nazi Germany did but that doesnt mean you shouldnt try
Hitler was a fucking mistake

No need to invade, just take the money out of the gibs package Poland is receiving annually from Germany

nope they shut it down
It was some goblin tribunal about sending jewlings deep into the virgin forests to "set up camps" and "cultural enrichment"
spooky shit, post if you got it

Jews tried to start a revolution in Poland in 1968 (sounds familiar?) but the protests were brutally supressed and Jews were kicked out of the party and forced to emigrate. Those that somehow didn't resurfaced as democractic opposition 20 years later. .

dw.com/en/poland-marks-50-years-since-1968-anti-semitic-purge/a-42877652

Also one of our 1968 emigrees later resurfaced in Sweden as a multiculturalism ideologue, but I can't track him down at the moment.

Also third no capcha reply.
HONEYPOT

wait... so commies were the good guys?

>>Start collaborating with Germany against the Jews due to this betrayal
Except we didn't, we were helping them.
The 1943 Warsaw Ghetto uprising was done using weapons supplied by the Polish resistance.
Now they want money from us.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota

No as in only that many individual Jews. As to their wealth it’s safe to assume they’re wealthier than the average Pole.

Hey I got a date with a foreign girl from Poland. She has blue eyes but dark hair and kinda jewy looking desu. Should I be worried? Any good polish one liners?

>kill heirs
>we don't owe you anything because there are no heirs
lmao poles will pay, just indirectly rather than directly. its inevitable.

Attached: 1550080948307.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Politics never dies. Commie party had factions inside of them and one of them just happened to be nationalist and anti-jewish.

Poland is the richest it ever was, relatively and absolutely.
Amazing what a difference finally being kike free makes.

youtube.com/watch?v=irgPoz1qz5I

Be a man and not a dumbass, then you'll get her.

you are far from being kike free. the kikes you don't see kike you the hardest.

Każda polka to kurwa

Damn Poles genociding innocent Germans and Jews

PROVE A SPECIFIC PIECE OF LAND BELONGS TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOU'LL GET IT BACK. THIS HAS HAPPEN AND BEEN DONE BEFORE, BOTH FOR JEW AND NON-JEW.

POLAND ISN'T JUST GOING TO GIVE ISRAEL ALL STOLEN LAND BY DEFAULT. FUCK OFF.

KEEP MAKING ENEMIES OUT OF YOUR ALLIES AND FRIENDS. WE'LL EVENTUALLY HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SEE IF THE SAMSON OPTION IS LEGIT. KEEP AT IT, YOU ISRAELI POVERTY-PIMP.

Attached: Wojciech Gerson, Przyjęcie Żydów (Casimir the Great and the Jews).jpg (800x603, 164K)

Fuck off you subhuman Op cuck.

if Poland was ruled by Jews they wouldn't have to make such drama about reparations, the government would just legislate it and jail everyone protesting.
You're weak individually and not a threat. Only once you pass a critical concentration in society - when a Jewish owner of one business can call a manager in another company, owned by a goy, to get him to pass all internal information, all while laughing about stupid goy that hired him - that's when the destruction really starts.

no, they were just the 2nd worst guys.

>No money or restitution can make up
Well, that's settled then.

Degenerate video. Also, if she looked like this girl, I wouldnt be so worried. This girl is kinda semitic looking, but I thought all the Jews died in Polish death camps.
Thx m8 I will try this one out

He's just trolling for NWO.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 12.19.12 AM.png (1435x873, 974K)

dilate
politicians will say what they have to say to stay in power. but behind closed doors anything can happen. and it will, you will see. through defense contractors, political blackmails, currency changes... you don't live in a vacuum.

Attached: 1560583346088.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

Pay them back in now-worthless Deutschemarks.

It genuinely bothers me people still want germany to pay for anything that happened back then. They cant even fly their own flag without shame.

Fucking kikes.

It's a fascinating story.
Communism was installed in Poland by Russian forces in 1945, and the Polish communist party (PZPR) was created as a forced merger of two smaller parties, PPR and PPS. One was dominated by goyim peasants, while the other was dominated by Jews (mainly fresh Jewish imports from Soviet Union, as local Jews were holocausted). After the merger the Jews came out on top and dominated the state and terror apparatus (of course). But then after Stalin died and the system liberalized in 1956 (20th CPSU plenum), the Jewish terror apparatus started losing influence. 1968 was the final clash of the two factions, with Poles coming out on top this time and purging the Jews.
The Polish prime minister leading the 1968 anti-Jewish purge (Gomułka) was imprisoned in 1950s for "rightwing-nationalist deviation", then let out and made prime minister as result of 1956 shift.
A joke from the era.
>Three guys in a jail cell
> "What are you guys in for?"
> "I was supporting Gomułka"
> "I was against Gomułka"
> "I... I am Gomułka"

look at history, Jews never win. The moment you think you get an upper hand you overplay it to an absurd degree and start to demean everyone else.
Before you started demanding money and blaming Poles for the holocaust most Poles had a positive attitude to Jews. I know they tell you at that Auschwitz trip that all Poles genetically hate Jews and to stay away, but that was the truth. You burned it all for what? Sound bites for political campaigns in Israel? Great strategic thinking Schlomo.

Trump needs to demand reparations for the 9 million Jews who died in Poland alone

for fucks sake do these cunts ever shut the fuck up

Nigger, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Polish_legislative_election

Hungarians managed to vote like Poles pretend they'd vote, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_Hungarian_parliamentary_election

Poland was a sucky sucky country, and you still spoke Russian. The Soviets were on the roll and silly Polacks got impressed.

most poles are fine with jews to this day, saying otherwise would be delusional. this isn't about them. its about the rest of you, the ones who always hated jews, and their descendants. you will say and do whatever it is that fucks us over. but fate would have it that most of these people are poorfags still driving a tracktor in a field. there is no question about it, we already won. we just want more out of spite to these specific people. this argument is a waste of time. i suggest you just keep an eye open for every policy that has been pushed quietly, any arms deal, any changing ties to other countries, political pressure, and so on. you will know it when you see it. but only if you look closely.

Attached: 104k49.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>most poles are fine with jews to this day
haha no, you redpilled literally millions. Jow Forums tier memes jumped from margins of society to common discourse. I'm very happy about that because it's not like you changed, you just showed your face publicly for the first time. It's not like me telling you that is going to stop your foreign minister from telling that poles imbibe antisemitism with mother's milk. Keep up the good work.
>the ones who always hated jews
every good jew stopped being a jew. Think about it and maybe you will understand.
>but fate would have it that most of these people are poorfags
and all nazis were dumb? don't believe your own propaganda, it's very far from the truth.

FOR GREATEST ALLY

i don't pass as a jew, and i've been to poland not too long ago. i've talked with quite a few about these things. don't mistake public outrage against a person with public outrage against a people. and ill have you know your politicians do a lot for us. you're not as "redpilled" as you think. just a little pissed.

>i don't pass as a jew
what do you mean by that? do you tell people you're american?
>i've talked with quite a few about these things
even if you larp as an american or some other nationality you're only going to get very filtered views in person.
>don't mistake public outrage against a person with public outrage against a people
he's a foreign minister, not a random person, and what redpilled people was not that he said it individually, but the fact no one objected to it in Israel. Suddenly millions realized that yes, every Jew in Israel that knows what Poland is hates us just for being Polish.
>and ill have you know your politicians do a lot for us
you control the US so you have a lot of influence over foreign policy of Poland, but that's very far from controlling the country itself.

oy vey! the polish nazis must pay!

Attached: what.jpg (505x937, 114K)

Their wealth was stolen from the Polish people in the first place.

Just as they used WWII as a convenient opportunity to loot valuables and art from Europe and migrate to the US where they claimed it as their family property.

Now that would be a sight to behold

If the polacks refuse to pay, then the new f35 they bought from the golems of Israel shall go into autocontrol mode and start bombing Poland.

>do you tell people you're american?
as an argentinian
>you're only going to get very filtered views in person.
maybe so, though in pubs i doubt it. even if that were the case, filtering these things say quite a bit.
>he's a foreign minister
yeah, a temporary one, new on the job. i dont condone what he said, because it sounds as though its about all poles. its not. its about poles who literally sat with their dads watching the news while he bitched about the jews back in the day. which is id wager less than 10% of all of poland. still, its the % we hate.
>no one objected to it in Israel
patently false. there was outrage. he was never liked here for his previous roles either ill have you know, he was in charge of transportation and it sucks ass.
>but that's very far from controlling the country itself.
its all we need to get back at the golden toothed rednecks. we don't care for the rest, they can do what they want.

>Also one of our 1968 emigrees later resurfaced in Sweden as a multiculturalism ideologue,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerzy_Sarnecki

> Jerzy Sarnecki (Polish pronunciation: [ˈjɛʐɨ s̪arˈn̪ɛt͡skʲi]; born 7 July 1947) is a Swedish and Polish professor in criminology at Stockholm University in Sweden.[1]
> Sarnecki was born in 1947 in Warsaw, Poland.[2] His family is Jewish.[3] During the 1968 Polish political crisis, his father was fired, allegedly because he was Jewish.[citation needed]
> In February 2018, he stated in an interview with magazine Forskning & Framsteg that the increasing levels of gun crime in Sweden had taken him, Swedish criminologists in general and police in Sweden by surprise.[8]
> In a 2018 interview, Sarnecki stated that both he and his fellow researchers in Sweden were to blame for there having been no research on why immigrants are overrepresented as convicted rapists in Sweden.[9]He stated that he was planning research to investigate the reasons why immigrants are overrepresented in crime, with a focus on sexual and violent crime. He also stated, in view of earlier research that he thought that the major reason would be socioeconomic factors.[10]

>golden toothed
why are you trying to project (kinda old) stereotypes about Jews on us? That's just weird.
>we don't care for the rest, they can do what they want.
he writes in a thread about Jews demanding a double digit percentage of all property in the country.
Nice "rest". Palestinians imprisoned in a concentration camp called Gaza show everyone what happens when you're given free reign.

My grandma got some Jew's appartment during the war but couldn't find his jew gold. He came in a few months after the war ended to ask to get his belongings. He took out a bag of his jew gold from some hollow panel in the washroom.

They just have a little cleaning up to do. Nothing a few ovens can't get rid off.

Proof that jews are smart, and polacks are stupid to not find the jew gold.
Although in your grandma's defense, she's a woman, and thus incompetent by design.

only if they don't know history. gazans were free and undisturbed, until they started pouring into the country blowing up buses or being fronts for egyptian intelligence operations, willingly. eventually we got fed up so we put soldiers there to clean up their act. they never had a better time in their life. but some of them decided they want to rule it themselves again, and their way was (unsurprisingly) killing people for it. so eventually we got fed up with that too, and then came what we call ההתנקתות where we one left gaza to let them rule it themselves. of course, they voted for people who dragged them into war and poverty the likes of which they have never seen. dissidents get shot in the streets. poverty was never worse. they wont say it out loud (because they would be shot) but they know they made a mistake. but its too late now. and all normies see is the suffering. they don't know the process. the process of how they fucked themselves beyond repair, by their own accord. if gaza is a prison, they are both the prisoners and managers, and i will not shed a tear and neither should you.
as for your lies that we didn't oppose the minister's statement, have a read in israel's most visited news site, read the comments (red comments are "popular") and see what's upvoted and downvoted.
www ynet co il/articles/0,7340,L-5465536,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynet
is it possible you're peddling lies? or maybe you just didn't know? or maybe you never cared. you hate jews, and from this everything else will follow. truth and logic have nothing to do with it.

poland is the stark reminder of what happens to bitch-nations
a reminder of why we fight no matter the odds

This kike is the devil incarnate. He insists that crime and immigration has no corellation whatsoever, which he of course is able to do since we supress such statistics in this shithole.

Fucking kikes.

You are my favorite country.

Reparations forever. Their con never ends.

My dad works for the USA as president and I can tell you the answer is very soon

They're already here retards.

Attached: IMG_20190615_110036.jpg (3120x4160, 3.96M)

My dad is more powerful than your dad. He works at Nintendo.

>Nintendo
Go back to the 90’s faget

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/09/23/the-origins-of-swedish-multiculturalism/

> But following the end of World War II, others began arriving. In 1963–4, calls for restricting immigration began to be heard. This helped spark a series of debates in the press on the status of ethnic minorities in Sweden. It is generally agreed that the multicultural policy formally inaugurated in 1975 had its origin in these debates; but as the author of the present study points out, the background of the debaters and their motivations have seldom been inquired into.
> Their initiator and most important contributor was David Schwarz (1928–2008), a Polish-born Jew who arrived in Sweden in 1950 for medical treatment related to typhus and tuberculosis he had contracted while a concentration camp inmate in Germany.
The author of the present study counts seventeen distinct debates on immigration and minority policy in prominent Swedish newspapers and magazines between 1964 and 1968, consisting altogether of 118 articles. Schwarz personally wrote or co-wrote 37 of these, or 31% of the total. He also initiated no less than twelve of the debates; no one else initiated more than one.
> Adding in other Jewish contributions, we find that this smallest of established minority groups in Sweden was responsible for 46 articles, or 39% of the total, despite constituting less than 1% of the country’s population. All Jewish contributors favored the multiculturalist position. The author has performed a valuable service in assembling this objective data, for discussion of the Jewish role in promoting multiculturalism in Sweden (as elsewhere) has often been dismissed as a “conspiracy theory.”

Attached: 8640059897baf251c618f71c3f690f516e329d018eac6d90bdf9eebe5d79693c.png (1156x1140, 636K)

>being this new

Learn your maymays, noob.

>This kike is the devil incarnate.
they are pure evil. their entire culture built on resentment and revenge. looking for revenge against poland 70 years later, because of a few collaborators when they were under occupation. then they were under occupation by the soviets, a place jews had tons of power and utilized it to get revenge. as if jews never collaborated with invaders, spain ring a bell. hypocrisy, another symptom of evil.

Jewish communist commissars murdered 20 million Christians.
All Jews and nation of Israel owe restitution for that.

Attached: holodomor.jpg (871x960, 303K)

*russia owes

>until they started pouring into the country
Which you invaded.
>and i will not shed a tear and neither should you.
I don't really care about them, but it perfectly shows how you behave in a fully dominant position. Gaza is collective punishment. The fundamental principle behind that is viewing everyone exclusively as a member of his group. So if one Palestinian shoots a rocket all deserve to suffer for shooting a rocket. The same principle applies to reparations. If there was one Pole that collaborated that means the entire nation is guilty, eternally for generations, and that's why you feel justified demanding wealth from the whole nation generations after WW 2. A Jew that collaborated is treated as just one evil individual that's best forgotten.
>have a read in israel's most visited news site, read the comments (red comments are "popular") and see what's upvoted and downvoted.
nice arbitrary metric that maybe makes sense for Iran, because they can't vote out the Ayatollah. If majority opposed it he wouldn't be a minister anymore. He said that in February, there were elections in April. His party - Likud - won and he's still a foreign minister. As he still is a foreign minister it proves that opinion presented in the comments is a minority. Unless you're claiming Israel isn't democratic?

>being this much of a cumguzzling newfaggot Australian outback nigger
zoomers needed to be gassed yesterday

Russia isn't nation of the Jews. Israel is.

Attached: netanyahu_hitler.jpg (874x650, 59K)

More like 250k-500k most of them were convertites who still shill in the media. Just look at most popular media people and look at their noses, ear position, skull shape.

that guy gets it.

It's a 4d chess, our authorities simply can't say "yep, were just a bunch of shabbas goys, we serve our jewish masters" In a month the real far right would get a huge increase in votes.
Right now Poland is on a spending spree buying usraels weapons and tech (I don't remember how many, but we're buying 15 or 30 F-35 flying toilets and the funniest thing is that the planes are scrapped of any nav or weaponry systems)

>yaskov katz

too bad this slimey kike rat terrorist doesnt live in pooland, I'd hunt his kike ass down and restitute him and his entire family whining for good.

Attached: AK.jpg (341x148, 6K)

>Which you invaded.
almost all of it was uninhabited. about half is uninhabited to this day. you're buying into their propaganda maps of how much land they "lost" even though they never set foot on it. what we "invaded" was never theirs in the first place. not in paper nor in practice.
of course, if they nigged, getting them to back off is fair game.
>Gaza is collective punishment
that they chose, not us. we one sidedly left and told them "you're on your own". they did this. what followed after, is their fault. they could have been a separate country by now.
>The same principle applies to reparations
absolutely not. maybe your government wants it that way, but not us. the property that was stolen is the one that should be paid for. nothing else.
>nice arbitrary metric
that you chose. you specifically said, and i quote
>what redpilled people was not that he said it individually, but the fact no one objected to it in Israel
and i just refuted that statement.
the voice of the public straight from the source, in their own language. its less arbitrary than every single meme poltards follow and answers directly your claim. your strawmans or moving goalposts have nothing on me.
we don't blame christians now do we? we blame specific nationalities. they didnt do it as israelis nor jews. they did it as russians, on behalf of russia, with the power of russia. they are your address.

Thieves always return to the scene of the crime

never forget.

kill the jew, before the psychotic fucker kills you.

Attached: Jews Truth.jpg (473x280, 42K)

>mfw it never happened
>mfw goyim will believe this kike

Attached: 1530214101797.jpg (470x512, 72K)

>How long until Israel orders USA to invade Poland?
If Trump doesnt the next President will because Trump failed to secure America from its foreign occupiers.

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

How tf does anyone tolerate this kike bullshit anymore

Attached: 96ADEB52-D7D2-4D14-8712-F81B4B361DC1.jpg (251x201, 5K)

That's what Poland gets for defending the jews.
Jews lie, rewrite history and demand repreations LOL.
In the beginning Poland supported the terrorist attacks by the jews onto Germany, provided funding, bases of operations everything.

Attached: 1556638839069.jpg (627x629, 143K)

>almost all of it was uninhabited.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Palestinian_exodus
If there was enough land for everyone you wouldn't have to expel 700k. That, or you expelled them because you liked to make them suffer. Which one is it?
Of course, due to population growth from both sides the situation is much worse today.
>that they chose, not us.
You control all their external trade and control their access to the sea. There was an airport which you destroyed.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-destroys-runway-at-gaza-airport-9263394.html
It's an open air prison, also known as a concentration camp.
>"This action was ... to show a glimpse of what can and will be done in the future if the situation worsens," said Col. Imad Farris, the commander of the elite Givati brigade.
ie. destroying the airport because someone else attacked. A good example of collective punishment I mentioned.
>the property that was stolen is the one that should be paid for.
A race doesn't own property in Western property law systems. You don't get to own a piece of land just because some other Jew owned it and died with no heirs.
>the voice of the public straight from the source
ok, a minority that's so small it's not noticeable without knowing Hebrew objected a bit in comments, while an overwhelming majority either agrees or doesn't care.

lmao
let them rant like this. the more the better I say
> holocaust museums in every last american city just to make the goyim never forget they're antisemites
people are sick of this fucking garbage

in all honesty, this is a low IQ collective of people who never learn from history.

In all honesty, this kike nest of a "nation" shouldnt exist on the map. for the sakes of humanity and the rest of the world.

once your people allows them to hijack your "nation" and install "democracy" in it, youre good as genocided.

Attached: kike cultural scale.jpg (550x550, 71K)

3 million? cmon...

3 MILLION?

THREE (3) MILLION (MILLION)?!

T H R E E M I L L I O N ???!

cmon...

Attached: mern.png (500x500, 289K)

No money can replace what you did Poland but give me 9 trillions dollars

They started the war, ask them
Same for Gaza, we didn't control anything until AFTER they allahuakbared in the streets. And even then we just let them make their own government. They fucked it up themselves.

If not all Jews are responsible communist Jews' atrocities, why are all Germans paying restitution for the wrongdoings of National-Socialist Germans?
Why isn't guilt of Baruch Goldstein's actions cast on larger group and ideology like Brenton Tarrant's was?

Attached: baruch_tarrant.jpg (1363x643, 108K)

Forever the Victim