Any decent places left in the USA?

I'm looking to move somewhere to get a job and start a family. Somewhere where taxes aren't crazy and crime isn't too bad.

It seems like there's nothing left. Everywhere I travel it's a shithole, and every place I look up on the internet either has no jobs or a lot of shitskins. Anyone know of a place?

Attached: 1552275304128.jpg (1536x2048, 316K)

Utah. White peoples mecca.

is it illegal to knock out and rape females in America?>

Mormons. Almost as bad as Jews

get out normalfag

No where. Every corner is plagued with shit skins or retards who want more shit skins. I can say that, with my experience of living in California.

No. Everywhere is being invaded by beaners. We need to cleanse every hispanic from our borders to find prosperity again.

Alaska.

Otherwise, you can always leave the country.

gg no re

Vermont is nice. It's full of hippies and Jews, but it's also like 97% white and has some very nice small towns.

What about the dakotas?

You ever been to Utah fag? overrun with Mexicans.

>Any decent places left in the USA?
No. This entire planet is fucked.

Your best bet is New England.

Attached: 1537601333671.gif (314x400, 650K)

Isn’t the Deep South based? I know they have niggers, but I thought they were segregated,

not really if you want a job. My plan is too save up money working in some urban hellscape that has jobs and then moving out in the middle of nowhere in the northwest.

Segregation no longer seriously exists outside of some pockets of Alabama and Mississippi. Major cities in Georgia, Tennessee, or the Carolinas would be ideal for OP.

Fuck you if you think I'm going to tell you about some haven from the rest of the shithole country.

LA, SF, and NYC

Appalachians. nothing but whites

i personally live in West TN and i must say i have got the worst of it but there are places in TN that are majority white, have great scenery, taxes aren't bad, etc. the house market isn't that bad (depending on what you want; avoid the suburbs). get something in a really small town way out in the country. avoid the suburbs because it's full of progressive christians and white liberals most of the time. gl user.

As someone who lives in the Deep South, I always wanted to go to some empty part of Wyoming or Montana.

No jobs tho

>i don't want based/redpilled ppl to populate my white haven to create the white ethnostate
ok

>I always wanted to go to some empty part of Wyoming or Montana.
Same, not a lot of jobs there though. I've thought about just trying to make somewhere in Montana work.

I hear a lot of good things about Tenessee

>not a lot of jobs there though
I'd just go full NEET

>jobs

America is money, son. The slave class accepts its place in hell, stop fantasizing on an Indonesian Batik shadow puppet board.

Attached: thecheckerboardking.jpg (563x481, 36K)

>Any decent places
Texas, for now, until all the fucking idiot migratory dems turn it blue, then the whole country will go full commie.
Do something while you still can.

Maybe Appalachia. If you’re a male, you can find a mountain girl who will be more than happy to squeeze out some chitlins for you. She’ll be dumb as hell, but she’ll probably be a better mother than most of these roasties.

>666
Nice Satan you've got there
I can see the attraction. It's a very different kind of landscape, I dealt with the part of Florida Hurricanes like to run over. I've seen every category of hurricane there is pass over me, so now thunderstorms are fairly underwhelming if they can't shake a shingle loose.
For me, the temperate greenery and mild (but defined) seasons of the central south are perfect. For someone who grew up there may have a similar desire for something different like I experienced.

you just have to find the right town. here for example whites are a minority. the crime isn't too good, they're rude, etc. so go to niche.com and just search around man. i recommend a town thats about an hour away from a "bigger" city like Jackson, TN for example.

Ohio, north dakota south dakota montana
Are u retarded

Fresno, California
You can still buy a nice 3BR/2BA house with 2-car garage and front and back yard for under $250,000.
Fresno State University and Fresno City College.
Very rarely gets to the freezing point and it hasn't had any measurable snow since 1998. Mild winters but scorching summers. Low humidity so many people economically cool their homes with evaporative coolers.
It has crime and homelessness but it isn't overwhelming.
Fresno County barely went with Hillary in 2016 but Cox beat Newsom in the 2018 Governor's race which indicates that Fresno Asians and Mexicans are starting to vote Republican. I predict Trump takes Fresno County in 2020.
1.5 hours to Yosemite, Sequoia and King's Canyon.
2.5 hours to Monterey on the coast.
Good traffic flow and gridlock is rare.
Air quality is the biggest problem but most of the time it's okay.
No mosquitoes except in the Spring down by the San Joaquin River.
Most of the people seem happy and friendly.
Fresno is very racially diverse but race relations seem good. I haven't had any problems except with other whites.
It's not the best place but I'd probably take it over anything East of the Mississippi River.
People in California disparge Fresno because it's not on the Coast. People from other parts of the country disparge it because it's in California.

Attached: fresno.jpg (599x366, 36K)

>taxes aren't crazy and crime isn't too bad

Recommend you stay out of Virginia.

Alaska is the last bastion. Too cold for anyone else, and too out of the way for everyone.

>moving
Nah, you are fine in your mums basement faggot lord

this

>no snow
Fuck that

>a lot of shitskins
You sound like a retard. We'll all be better off if you dont start a family.

spotted the shitskin

Honestly bruv, go to Maine or something. A lot of people will say Texas but im here now, and visiting my parents in my old upper middle class white neighborhood even things have changed dramatically. What used to be a staunch conservative town was littered with Beto signs. Not to mention the slight increase in the poo, spic and nignog population. Then if you go into the city proper, even in North Texas, it's spic nignog land and nothing else. The country is alright but there are even spics there, not to mention no good jobs and lots of dumb people.

If you like - 60 degree weather most of the year and don't mind rambling packs of homeless drunk natives. lived nd for 13 years. bismarck is god tier.

>cali
get the fuck out

Fuck I want to impregnate her so bad.

There's no perfect place, just pros and cons.
When I got my job here, I dreaded it and I moved on the hottest day of the year (111F). But I've come to like it and I've made many friends. It's a good place. One of the things I like most about Fresno is that it's easy to live without a car. I've saved a lot of money.

she's so cute and fucculent, i wish her eyes were closer together.

Attached: 1511474489187.jpg (777x1024, 68K)

Only 1.5 hours away. Actually even less. I think it's still snowing in the upper elevations. You can have my share up there.

yeah I'm originally from north wisconsin so that stuff doesn't bother me too much

>bismark is god tier
Oh yeah? That's where I'm looking. Place looks nice, not far from the badlands either. is it hard to get work there and stuff?

Shes dating a fat faggot with herpes

Attached: IMG_1265.jpg (1072x1440, 209K)

>i wish her eyes were closer together.
I like she looks a little goofy, what a qt

Attached: 1526459142906.gif (245x270, 2.22M)

>Any decent places left in the USA?
The grave. I'm hopelessly blackpilled at this point

have you tried malibu or the upper east side? hamptons are nice too.

>the jawline holds up under the fat
If he can shed 20-30 pounds, he will improve dramatically

>Shes dating a fat faggot with herpes
just shows you can be a 5/10 guy and get a babe. just gotta have your shit together and be at the right place at the right time

Its her ex bf's best friend, lol

yeah that's usually how it goes. my ex-best friend married my ex-girlfriend

Sorry for you bro, women can be real cunts

I went to Alaska 4 years ago and it was still plagued with non-whites. Also, it's expensive.

Finding collegiate work could be hard, but trade related stuff should be easy to find due to lack of immigrants in midwest. Even then rent in the midwest is usually cheap, its common to find apartments for $600 or less

her cats shit in her bed because she doesnt clean their boxes. she also doesnt shower. but hey, if you like niggers then im sure those two things dont matter to you.

Attached: 1534025983797.png (353x476, 260K)

>meth and crack

there's non-whites everywhere but whites in Alaska are very conservative, religious, and it's the only state with a white birthrate above the replacement level

Antarctica. It's the whitest place in the world

>racially diverse
>commiefornia
Lol okay have fun going bankrupt in 15 years

How does it feel having poo-coloured skin?

Attached: ayxw63M_700b.jpg (629x454, 45K)

The South sucks

East TN. white afghanistan.

i want to live in britney venti's cleavage

I’ll stay here in the metropolis while you cuckservatives look for your safe space out in the shithole boonies. Thanks for ridding us of your presence

California was bankrupt back in 2010/2011. If you actually knew anything about politics you’d know that, retard

I'm not from U.S but South Dakota looks fine from what I know.

One of the many all white towns in Northern Arizona or Idaho, get some land for cheap, do some ranching, farming, forestry, and homesteading. Raise a family, be as man was meant to be.

Move to Chicago. Take up residence in one of its fine neighborhoods like Austin or Englewood. Enjoy all the late night fun. Hang out at Harold’s Chicken Shack. Be sure to wear a red bandana on your head. It will Please the locals. You will be culturally enriched in no time.

checked

Attached: fQJQrJo.gif (720x404, 1.54M)

Ironically, Northern California is right under (((their))) nose, and is a mostly conservative, white, and rural area. Rural Oregon and Washington is also nice and bleached.

We don't want Non-Mormons sorry.

Mormonism is the white people's Judaism.

This is a good thing.

Deep South here. NW Georgia, Northern Alabama, East Tennessee are White paradises, but no jobs. Fuck New England thoe yankees have ruined what could of been a Neu Europa, but their sad devotion to egalitarianism and leftism have spoiled their economies forever. Personally, I'd love Alaska, Montana, North Dakota or Flagstaff, Arizona

Learn a trade and you can get a job anywhere
Learn HVAC and move to Maine

>spoiled their economies

The Rural South barely has an economy to speak of. I can only imagine the “White paradise” you speak of, probably full of opioid addicts, obese Bible thumpers, or emaciated smack addicts. No thanks

Jacksonhole, Wyoming.

>white meccas
>dont move to the whitest states in the country (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire)
Lmao

Not as illegal as you Eduardo.

That cope.
We have a bigger workforce than most states, most people's minds about life down here is so clouded by like you say (probably full of opioid addicts, obese Bible thumpers, or emaciated smack addicts), that you don't realize the healthy local economy that we indeed have. It's constant and abundant. All you see is high teen pregnancies, drug use and high welfare. One word - NIGGERS. If they disappeared, our states would be very productive and rich with production.

The South is a fucking shithole, would literally rather live in LA

High taxes, no jobs, and shitty governments....you can keep it

too late dude

I doubt you've ever been here; the real South - not Austin, or Miami. Anyway...good go to LA and stay there. We don't want you here.

Hi.

It's austin, tx. white people.

Fcuking hippie liberal bullshit... but. Let's take back the capital.

Sums up my neck of the woods. Good luck getting the nigs out.

>would rather move to states loaded with niggers than white man land
>implying the south has jobs
pfft
>high taxes
New Hampshire doesnt even have sales tax m8

Literally any rural, majority-White area.

>no jobs
Commute, faggot.

Appalachia is probably the last hope for the South and most southerners steer clear of there.

Alaska or Maine.

No, Mormons are known pedos and take 10 percent of your income in exchange for brainwashing you and your family while they take the money and build malls and buy expensive cars and first class flights and planes for the upper leadership. It's a fucking bluepill circus.

Montana will be the last stand of The White Man.

This. LA at least has some redeeming qualities to it. Rural neckbeardland has none. They can blame the blacks all they want, but even majority white communities in Appalachian Tennessee/Kentucky/Alabama are depressed and blighted beyond measure, full of drugs and despair with little economic opportunity and upward mobility

Detroit sounds like a nice place

Beautiful LA, amirite?????

Attached: skid_row_trash_vertical_sterlingdavisphoto_law_flickr_pool.jpg (384x539, 73K)

Alabama / Tennessee. We have niggers but everyone is segregated for the most part.

Still better than any rural southern place. I would rather live in the worst neighborhood in LA than anywhere in neckbeardland. In LA, our main streets aren’t abandoned or completely full of boarded up buildings

>our main streets aren’t abandoned or completely full of boarded up buildings
No, they are full of typhoid having homeless niggers and shit and piss in the streets.

ND Maine Alaska, even I know it and im not even from the US

Wait, what? When was this picture taken? I've never seen it before!