Was US Ghetto really this violent in the 90's?

youtu.be/oPBGEZDahVI?t=1m26s

Man, killing kids ain't right but this scene has something very powerful

Attached: MV5BMTQ0NTZjMjMtNzIzNi00OTAxLWI4NjYtYTc0M2EwODFjYjJhL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzNDExOQ@@._V1 (1644x900, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3H-tuiio62k
youtube.com/watch?v=jFNJib8MpT0
youtube.com/watch?v=teexb5APv5E
epa.gov/clean-air-act-overview/clean-air-act-highlights-1990-amendments
archive.epa.gov/epa/aboutepa/epa-takes-final-step-phaseout-leaded-gasoline.html
youtu.be/fN5aElLfYQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

The 90's? It still is.

Daylight shootings?

In New York?

Yes, and I was there.

no. the writer and director of this movie is a super kike. Jews are absolutely obsessed with picking apart american black culture and commercializing it.

you can't make this shit up

Attached: og.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>american black culture
>american
>black
>culture

Attached: 1548102479645.jpg (782x788, 52K)

yes
daily

>Was
Lol

NYC isn't as bad and neither is LA. But other smaller cites are just as bad now and many are worse.

Yea supposedly here in New Orleans niggers were way worse in the 90's than there are now. I'm a 30 yo boomer so I really can't confirm from personal experience since I was young and wasn't really exposed to them as much back then.

I spent the early 90s in Baltimore's most violent ghetto. Baltimore was the most violent city at the time.

Same in France, projects were much more violents than today, seems like lots of place were worse in the 90's

I was so disappointed with NYC. Fucks were all frontin and had damn near no street in em.

From ATL and was expecting much more.

Its still bad but the crack epidemic of the late 80s and early 90s produced a major spike in the US homicide rate driven almost entirely by black ghettos.

Attached: Homicide Rate.jpg (800x552, 135K)

Was the ghetto really that black in the 90s?
Yes.

Yeah I grew up in Louisiana back in the 80s. New Orleans is still really bad and many areas of Baton Rouge got Blacked and are total hell holes now. Neighborhoods that use to be all white are now all black.

>black culture
And what would that be? Drive-bys and fatherlessness?

Ghetto movies are so confusing it seems like they are proud of gang culture but also want you to feel bad for them.

this reminded me of Freedom Writers and how many times i had to watch it in school
fucking kikes man
youtube.com/watch?v=3H-tuiio62k
youtube.com/watch?v=jFNJib8MpT0

Attached: bixnood.png (1280x722, 826K)

Not sure what you mean by "ghetto" but in black neighborhoods ppl are pretty chill, aka not uppity like white people. Not sure how that translates to
>FUCKING NIGGERS ARE LOW IQ GHETTO MONKEYS

Attached: xV4agrPlKF.png (600x500, 37K)

They are fighting over territory to sell on. Simple.

black neighborhoods in the US are no go zones, especially in the south. Even crazy liberals in the south are fucking scared. "thats a bad nieborhood user" and will show visible fear and disgust. You couldn't pay these people to interact with their pet niggers.

recently in my town that is heavily segregated and 35% black, a nig went to two gas stations in one night and shot at the cashiers. One of them died, a 50 year old white women. This is the reality of niggers, this is why conceal and carry exists in the US. Every white man needs the ability to kill a nigger on site if the need presents itself. Without it, society would collapse.

Attached: para.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

My best friend's grandfather was a homicide detective in the South Central area throughout the late 70's till the late 90's. The amount of shit he saw could fill a novel. He ended up retiring and spent his pension on sitting around being a drug addict and a drunk. It took a toll on him.

It's a weird combo of monkey chest beating and hyper victim complex

>t. Low iq monkey

And every ghetto nigger that makes it, moves into a white neighborhood. Go figure.

I watched that movie for the first time in jail.

Dude even the suburbs are on their way to hell. Metairie is starting to resemble the city. Anybody who I talk to from Gen X and earlier tells me Metairie in the 80's and now is night and day. I remember it being way better when I was a kid in the 90's. I grew up in River Ridge and it still seems pretty nice whenever I go out there but it's probably doomed just like any other NO surrounding area.

Yes. The late 80s and early 90s were fucking really bad. I did a lot of work in Brooklyn back in the mid-90s. No shit, there'd be corpses just laying in the street. Cops wouldn't come. We had to constantly patrol the trucks to make sure niggers weren't stealing tools. Niggers used to take potshots at us up on the steel, and at the trucks. Seen drive-bys. Niggers shoot niggers up close. Negresses offer to suck your dick for $5.
Shit was looneytunes jacques.

Crack-crazed niggers are a real thing

Every place with niggers, everywhere in the world, and any place in time, is subject to niggers chimping out, mostly against each other.

Rock, Jazz, Funk etc.

NYC today ain't shit. Most of 'em ain't from there. I don't know about now, but a few years back NYC was the safest city over a million people in the US. Back.in the 80s and 90s though, certain neighborhoods were motherfuckin' murder factories.

>Metairie

Yep, that is where my grandparents lived. My parents lived in a nice middle class neighborhood in Baton Rouge called Monticello. 100% white. Both neighborhoods, same story.

Do we have rates from 2008 to 2019?

The prevalence of cameras every-fucking-where has curbed it a little bit, but ghettos are still shitholes that should be avoided. Walled off and besieged preferably, and cameras setup for our entertainment.

Yes, and it's really not all that much better. The news just covers it less now and shifts the blame for violent crime on to whites as much as possible. The L.A. Riots are still vivid in my memory. All this violent hip-hop was coming up and getting played by kids in my social circles, and all of a sudden L.A. and a bunch of other cities were just on fire with violence. That changed me forever, how I viewed the world. Just a couple of years later I was mugged for the first time by a pack of blacks, but I'd already learned everything I needed to know about being prepared. I had a cheap extra wallet I always had on me in the city with maybe $3 in it, no cards or i.d. Kept my cash in my sock. To this day I'm careful about what I bring with me into predominantly black areas. Toured with a band for a long time, saw a bunch of other bands get their stuff stolen but never us. We always kept at least two guys in the van whenever we had to stay in the cities, and it paid off in Philly and Nashville.

I could find a chart for you if you want. The FBI calculates it every year. If memory serves its generally continued going down with a slight increase for one or two years.

>its generally continued going down with a slight increase for one or two years.

I always point out to people that violence really starts going down after they finished taking lead out of gasoline, which finished maybe in 1991? Pretty sure it was under Bush Sr. when they finally got that taken care of for most of the country.

Yea I haven't been to Baton Rouge in a long time but it sounds pretty bad. My brother used to go out there to tailgate at LSU games. Grandfather grew up on a nice quiet white street downtown New Orleans in the 30's. I doubt I need to tell you what that street looks like now. He probably hasn't seen his old house since the 50's. I don't blame him for not wanting to take a ride to see it. Mom grew up in Old Metairie. Still white out there. It'll probably last longer than regular Metairie because it's pretty well off financially and a lot of old money is still there. They say Metairie is 70% white. I don't buy that shit for a second. Seems 50% at best. Old Metairie is probably inflating the stats.

Here we go.

Attached: murderrate-2017.png (1024x290, 118K)

I was 17. I lived in NY then. I remember watching LA burn every night on the news for a fuckin' week. It was a year after Desert Storm and South Central looked like fuckin' Baghdad to me.

Yeah, I remember when DJ Squarvantrius toured with DiBoshante Jefferson and sang that son that got the people all riled up, I think it went like,"fuck shit piss fuck, shitty shitty piss, here a fuck, there a fuck, everywhere a fuck fuck".... what are our kids going to do?

NYC has actually gotten better while the rest of the country has gotten worse, granted NYC in the 90s was literally one of the most dangerous places on the planet.

They were, until Mexicans came and displaced the niggers.

The murder rate in the US city of St. Louis was 61.4 per 100,000 people last year (186 murders for 303,000 people). That's 55 more murders than London had in 2018, even though London has 8.5 million more people.

Yes, it's that bad and worse. Not as much in NYC, but in many other cities.

Yep, 362th Street, they used to call it Little Leningrad

We have rates up to 2017:

Attached: US Homicide Rates 2017 + Guam.png (902x848, 62K)

niggers man, its crazy how violent they are. i almost feel bad for the non-violent ones

youtube.com/watch?v=teexb5APv5E
theme for cracka abuse

>based Idaho
as per usual best state

George H. W. Bush re-authorizes and implements the Clean Air Act, but actually enforces it. Clinton continues enforcing it. There are very few American cars using leaded gas after 1995-96.

epa.gov/clean-air-act-overview/clean-air-act-highlights-1990-amendments

archive.epa.gov/epa/aboutepa/epa-takes-final-step-phaseout-leaded-gasoline.html

this

I was in 7th or 8th grade at the time, and yeah Desert Storm, the O.J. trial, Rodney King, and the L.A. Riots basically dominated that whole era.

Yes absolutely.

Im in my mid 40s. My hometown tacoma washington was a fuckin war zone in the late 80s / early 90s. Could sit on our porch in the south side and hear drive by and shootings happening up on 96th and hosmer.

It was crack wars and the last of the pre-abortion blacks.

G-G-G-Grove Street fools!

youtu.be/fN5aElLfYQk

Attached: C9FB9521-681C-49A3-816D-131821638C5D.jpg (480x360, 43K)

If a tree falls in the forest and no human is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

CHECKED! here, have this;

Attached: 1558861796267.jpg (248x250, 85K)

Attached: wtf.jpg (750x750, 94K)

do you like his lips?

I bet Tennessee is so high because of Memphis and Nashville. Maybe Chattanooga or Jackson City thrown in. Damn niggers.