Who actually READ the Bible?

It's pretty clear to me Jow Forums hasn't read the Bible, so I just wanted to bring a few talking points to light. I'm going to paraphrase the important parts, but you can trivially look up any of the actual lines online (the Bible is free)

I'll begin with the earliest and most egregious error most people make when discussing the Bible. The incorrect belief that Adam was the first man, and Eve the first woman

>Genesis 1:26 God creates "man in our image" and lets THEM (multiple) have dominion over the fish, fowl, and cattle
>Genesis 1:27 God created "man"[kind]; MALE AND FEMALE he created them
>Genesis 1:28 God blessed THEM, and said to them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

>Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God rested
>Genesis 2:5 But the plants were not growing, for God has not made it rain AND "there was not a man to till the ground"

Note that it doesn't say "there were not men". But that no man was tilling the ground. The men and women he had created were like animals, subduing nature but not tending to it

>Genesis 4:14 Cain (after killing Abel and cursed to wander the Earth) proclaims: "I shall be a fugitive; and EVERY ONE THAT FINDETH ME shall slay me" (there are other humans, despite Cain and Abel being the ONLY children of Adam and Eve)

The realization that Adam and Eve were not the first humans is important and meaningful. It means we're not all related. We don't all share common blood. And we are not all blessed by God.

Attached: The word of our Lord God.jpg (1522x958, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targum_Pseudo-Jonathan
amazon.com/Targum-Pseudo-Jonathan-Targums-Book-3-ebook/dp/B01BB7WP9Y/
seraphim.my/bible/jb/jb-nt content.htm
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485
israelitewatchmen.com/Comparet/Noah-s Flood Was Not World Wide.pdf
ageoflaodicea.com/genesis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomponius_Mela
youtube.com/watch?v=LtQnzNG8FoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8
invidio.us/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNiSgDvJoc
invidio.us/watch?v=8mNiSgDvJoc
youtu.be/E3YRztHymQk
youtu.be/92EBm4ZIU_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_the_Apostle#Scotland
rampantscotland.com/know/blknow_arbroath.htm
hebrewnations.com/articles/16/hesperides/hesperides2.html#a11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
youtube.com/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw
invidio.us/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw&local=true&quality=dash
youtube.com/watch?v=ImcB8-RIIn4
bitchute.com/video/ImcB8-RIIn4/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=22228
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOplzGxWtYI
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQqHzLcW0Q
artisanpublishers.com/celt-druid-culdeechristianity-arrives-britain-long-before-augustine-p-25599.html
b-ok.cc/author/Isabel Hill
artisanpublishers.com/story-celto-saxon-israel-p-26076.html
israelite.info/bookreviews/whbennett.html
theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805
archive.fo/hi3cz
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jesus-may-have-visited-uk-1827263.html
davidpaulkirkpatrick.com/2013/11/09/did-jesus-as-a-boy-visit-england/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I said "we are not all blessed by God", that was important. Take note of the main differnces between Adam, who was created to till the soil, and all other man created in God's image:

>Genesis 2:7 The Lord God breathed into Adam the breath of live; and the man became a living soul
>Genesis 3:22 (After eating the fruit of knowledge of Good and Evil) The Lord God said, Behold, the man has become as one of us, to know good and evil

The two key differences (in case you didn't catch it):

1. Adam (and his children) have an eternal soul, because a part of God's holy breath resides inside of them. This is not true of all humans. The many men and women created in God's image on the 6th day are just as the fish, the fowl, and the beasts - they are soulless automata who live only to multiply
2. Adam (and his children) have knowledge of good and evil. This is not true of all humans. The many men and women created in God's image on the 6th day are just as the fish, the fowl, and the beasts - they do not know good from evil and do not understand the meaning of their actions

When Jews say that to kill a goy is the same as killing a beast, this is what their religion meant. They were referring to those you call "subhumans" who, per the word of the Lord our God, truly lack a soul and have no knowledge of good and evil

But we mustn't be TOO hasty to kill all non-Europeans, as we'll see in the next post

Remember that Cain was the first son of Adam, and the only living son at the time of his exile to the land of Nod, east of Eden. However:

>Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch

Adam and his children took wives from the wild humans (the goyim, if you don't mind me using a term of the Synagogue of Satan). And the children of these matings also bore God's eternal soul and possessed knowledge of good and evil. In the words of the Lord our God, when a son of Adam sleeps with a child of nature, their offspring possesses a soul as well as knowledge of good and evil. Therefore if a white European daughter of Adam were to mate with a black subhuman goyim, their child would be just as much a child of Adam as any other, and be destined for the kingdom of heaven. However the children of Adam are wise, particularly to the ways of the Synagogue of Satan, and so they are not so quick to fall for the animalistic mating rituals of the goyim. Most "coalburners" were already goyim, they simply had white skin. And this is what makes the distinction so hard -- SKIN COLOR WILL NOT INFORM YOU IF SOMEONE IS A CHILD OF ADAM. Instead you must test their knowledge of good and evil.

It would be helpful if there were a physical manifestation of this knowledge, and a way to know who could truly understand good from evil... Well, there's more to Genesis. We're only in the first book and we're learning so much! But this next part is EXTREMELY important...

>Genesis 4:1 Adam had a son (Cain)
>Genesis 4:2 Adam had a son (Abel)
>Genesis 4:25 Adam had a son (Seth)
>Genesis 4:17 Cain had a son (Enoch)
>Genesis 4:18 Enoch had a son (Irad), Irad had a son (Mehujael), Mehujael had a son (Methusael), Methusael had a son (Lamech)
>Genesis 4:20 Lamech had a son (Jabal)
>Genesis 4:21 Lamech had a son (Jubal)
>Genesis 4:22 Lamech had a son (Tubalcain)
>Genesis 5:6 Seth had a son (Enos)
>Genesis 5:9 Seth had a son (Cainan)
>Genesis 5:12 Cainan had a son (Mahalaleel)
>Genesis 5:15 Mahalaleel had a son (Jared)

Seeing the pattern? It's not that the children of Adam can't have daughters. In fact:

>Genesis 5:4 Adam lived 800 more years "and begat sons and daughters"
>Genesis 5:7 Seth lived 807 more years "and begat sons and daughters"
>Genesis 5:10 Enos lived 905 more years "and begat sons and daughters"
>...

But there's little mention of the daughters. And Genesis goes on to say why:

>Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children, the same became mighty men, men of renown
>Genesis 6:1-2 When men began to multiply and daughters were born unto them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men WERE fair

Daughters of Adam are always beautiful, and sons of Adam are tall and strong. At least, so it was before the day of Noah

>God
Now that almost everyone has a camera phone, we know that the God does not exist. For if he did, we would have gotten a flood of photos and videos of him by now.

Let me re-iterate here...

Men blessed with God's divine breath were TALL AND STRONG

Women blessed with God's divine breath were BEAUTIFUL

Manlets need not apply -- they are soulless goyim

Read the Bible. No human has seen the face of God since eating from the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. Adam looked upon God's face BEFORE eating the fruit, but after eating he hid in the bushes and only heard God speak. After Adam and until Noah, God spoke to people through prayer. After Noah, God's commandments were only delivered via angels. After Jesus, God stopped sending emissaries.

Before I continue with the story of Noah, there are a few more important passages from the first 5 chapters I would like to cover. Namely:

>Genesis 1:29 God gave every herb bearing seed and every tree bearing fruit to man, saying "to you it shall be for meat"
>Genesis 1:30 God gave every green herb to the beasts and foul, saying "to you it shall be for meat"

Two important implications here. First, man was expected to eat plants - not animals. Second, man and animals eat different plants. Men eat seeds and fruits. Animals eat green herbs.

>Genesis 2:10-14 Four rivers leave out of Eden. Pison, which ends at Havilah. Gihon, which ends at Ethiopia. Hiddekel, which ends at Assyria. And Euphrates.

Using these four landmarks we can locate the Garden of Eden. Ethiopia was originally all land south of the Nubian desert. The only river which travels broadly from here is the Nile (formerly called Gihon). Assyria is the ancient name for the land now known as Israel. There's evidence that the Dead sea and Gulf of Aqaba were once connected, and would form a river leading to Assyria. The Euphrates still exists to this day, but has changed course over the years. All that leaves is Pison. Havilah is said to be "a land rich in gold and onyx". Guess what region matches this description? Saudi Arabia. Satellite imagery of Saudi Arabia has revealed evidence that a river used to run from the Hijaz Mountains and flow eastward.

This description puts Eden in the middle of the Red Sea.

Now what about the "mark of Cain"?

>Genesis 4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength

First, Cain was cursed that he could never again grow fruit. Without the ability to grow his own food, he must wander and steal to survive. This is similar to gypsies, but as you'll see later (about 3 posts later) this does NOT apply to gypsies.

>Genesis 4:15 And the Lord God said unto him, whosoever slayeth Cian, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold
>Genesis 4:24 [Lamech:] If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold

Those who harm the nomads (who cannot grow their own food but depend on the generosity of others) shall be punished by God. Their wandering is their suffering, and it is not the job of man to impose further punishment upon them. Don't worry, though. These nomads don't exist anymore.

>Genesis 5:28-29 Lamech lived 182 years and begat a son: and he called his name Noah, saying this same shall comfort us concerning our owrk and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the lord hath cursed

Noah, that super important dude that people always talk about, wasn't just a son of Adam. He was a son of CAIN. That's very important.

Now on to the story of Noah

>Genesis 6:11 The earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence
>Genesis 6:12 God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for ALL flesh (every human, sons of Adam and sons of man) had corrupted his way upon the earth

It was not "degeneracy" or overpopulation or knowledge of good and evil or homosexuality that caused the flood. It was VIOLENCE. For man was strong and woman was beautiful, and the Lord God saw that man fought man to claim what he wanted from the world. When men turn against men, it's then that God cleanses the Earth.

This next line came earlier in the chapter, but is equally important:

>Genesis 6:3 The Lord God said, my spirit shall not always strive with man, for he is also flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years

It was in the day of Noah that God decided to limit the lifespan of humans. But this limit was not a physical limit or due to the aging of the body. It was because his spirit could not strive with man. It's only the sons of Adam (those with souls) whose lives are limited to 120 years. Every story you hear of someone living beyond this age - they are all goyim (sons of men)

So at this point you would think that all living creatures on the Earth were children of Noah, and therefore children of Adam, and therefore have souls... but NOT SO FAST!

>Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast, you shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of the beasts that are NOT clean by two, the male and his female

First, a HUGE discrepancy I like to point out here that EVERYONE misses. Noah didn't take two of every animal. He took FOURTEEN of every clean animal and FOUR of every unclean animal. But remember also this: GOYIM ARE ANIMALS. Not only animals, but clean animals. So Noah took on his ship his wife and his three children, plus fourteen goyim. That's a 5 to 14 ratio -- meaning goyim outnumber sons of Adam 3 to 1 in the new world.

>Genesis 7:24 Every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man and cattle and creeping things and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark

Noah remained alive, AND THEY THAT WERE WITH HIM -- the fourteen goyim.

And now some important new laws were created:

>Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you
>Genesis 9:4 But flesh with life, which is blood, shall ye not eat
>Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed
>Genesis 9:20 Noah planted a vineyard

Let me make clear these four new laws:

1. Previously, men were all vegetarians. God gave permission to Noah and his children to eat meat, so long as the blood (life) was drained from the meat. This was not random. It was an outlet for man's violence and aggression. For:

>Genesis 8:21 The Lord said in his heart: for the imagination of man's heart IS evil from his youth

God knows we have violent tendencies, and allows us to eat meat so that we do not slay one another

2. Blood is life, and shall never be consumed. Those who consume blood have violated the most sacred covenant with God. The Synagogue of Satan consumes blood for this purpose. Not just to piss off God, but because BLOOD IS LIFE, and the Synagogue lacks life on their own

3. The death penalty is not only moral, but REQUIRED. To kill a man is so detestable that the only proper response is to be killed at the hand of man. God will not kill them - man must deliver their own justice

4. The curse of Cain was lifted. Noah, a son of Cain, was able to tend the soil once more. This means that all modern gypsies are not maked as Cain, but are just lazy. To deny them food or strike them is not a sin

With that, after Noah the land was divided into nations. Each nation being ruled by a separate son of Noah. That's right: by a SON OF NOAH. Not by a goyim. Originally only children with God's divine breath had any authority to rule.

Now it's getting late and I'm getting tired and just want to post this, so I'll summarize some of the rest without as many quotes. It's mostly names, anyway.

After Babel and mankind was stricken with the curse of many languages, a distant child of Ham was born named Abram. Abram was SUPER rich and traveled with tons of servants and gold.

Abram took a wife, Sarai. However Sarai was barren. Abram traveled with his wife from land to land and finally settled near Sodom. Throughout his travels God constantly told him "you will have uncountable numbers of children".

When they got older, Sarai told Abram to have sex with her handmaid so that he could finally have a son. He did so, and Ishmael was born. Later because Abram was such a cool bro (and proved he was faithful by declining a gift from the king of Sodom), God said he would allow Sarai to bear children even though she was 90 years old. Abram had sex with his wife and Isaac was born.

At this time, God made a covenant with Abram and Isaac. "Get circumcised to prove you're still faithful and I'll ensure you remain rich and powerful forever. If any child ever DOESN'T get circumsised within 8 days of birth, they'll be cut off from the family wealth"

So the whole "circumcision" thing only makes sense if you're already rich nobility. If you were born a peasant, it's too late -- your great great grandfather broke the covenant and getting your dick chopped won't make you rich

Some other important details:

If you TRULY get married (in the eyes of the Lord, in a church, joining your body and soul into one flesh) then God wills bear a curse upon whoever shall sleep with your wife. Infidelity is so easy these days because marriage has become a joke -- a signature on a piece of paper and a 10 minute ceremony in Vegas. TRUE marriage - the joining of flesh for eternity - is a holy matrimony whose vows shall be upheld by the power of God

God will spare the righteous even if they live in a city of sin, but if they glance back at the sin after being saved they shall meet the same fate instantly. When God saves you from degeneracy, you must NEVER look back

Canaan and Egypt were both pretty important places. Both were ruled by sons of Noah. They did not have the same covenant as Abram and Isaac so they were not destined to hold their wealth forever, but they were rich in their time because they were kings of great nations.

Finally, a very important details for any good and practicing Christian: The majority of the Bible from Genesis 10 through Malachi is a very meticulous and boring historical account of the Jews. Their diaspora, their travels, their hardships, their encounters with other nations... There are a couple of moral lessons or laws passed down by God, but not much as it relates to Europeans or Christians. I will attempt to gather the pertinent information another day, but for now know that the meat of the Bible begins with Matthew.

Why do Jewish fables hold such sway over people unrelated to them?

I don't see black Africans worshipping Odin for eg.yet they live ot and jesus.

>No human has seen the face of God
No human has seen the face of God because he's not a real thing. The ( imaginary ) Yahwah Jew-god of Judeo-Christians has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any location on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever.

>Reading skills: zero

Let me pull out the relevant portion for you:

>After Adam and until Noah, God spoke to people through prayer. After Noah, God's commandments were only delivered via angels. After Jesus, God stopped sending emissaries.

Let me summarize into TL;DR for you:

>GOD ALREADY SAID EVERYTHING HE WANTED TO SAY. HE HASN'T SPOKEN IN 2000 YEARS

You are conflating two separate creation accounts to create your own third version to come to this conclusion. The first creation story was written by and comes from a different source than the second, you can do your own detective work by checking the names of God in it. When it says the Lord, that is substituted for YHWH, and when God is used that is being substituted for Elohim. Genesis 1 was likely written by the priest post exile, and Genesis 2 comes from an older simpler source. The Genesis 2 story is the foundation for much of Genesis, with only Genesis 1 being used to underscore certain themes about creation later authors/editors thought were important.
Either way in the first creation story man and woman are created in God's image making them far more important than animals. Taking your logic it can be concluded that Adam and Eve are in fact lesser than your proposed other human for neither were stated in Genesis 2 to have been in God's image.

( Me ) Truth detecting skills: excellent
The Bible is a very faulty book. The biggest flaw is that it says God is real.

Ok Go back and read a few things and reevaluate.
Genesis 1:26 God creates "man in our image" and lets THEM (multiple) have dominion over the fish, fowl, and cattle

Nope ELOHIM creates "man in OUR image"
Elohim is multiple divine creatures such as angels.

Genesis 1:27 ELOHIM created "manKIND; MALE AND FEMALE he created them

Genesis 1:28 God blessed THEM, and said to them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth
Replenish. because all mankind had died out, they had to REPLENISH. You can't replenish something that didn't exist before.

This is why Jesus calls the Pharasiees serpents who's father is the Devil.

Notice now that Cain is nowhere in the geneology of Adam. WHY ?
Because he is not Adams son.
That is the "knowing" of the forbidden fruit of the tree.

Luckily the Judahites left us ONE Targum in 100BC before the Edomites killed all the Judahites and took over Judea before the time of Christ. King Herod and his father Antipater the Edomite.

Buy the Jerusalem Targum and your mind will be blown wide open.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targum_Pseudo-Jonathan
amazon.com/Targum-Pseudo-Jonathan-Targums-Book-3-ebook/dp/B01BB7WP9Y/

Most people do not know this but the Talmud started off as the Traditions of the Elders which is mentioned in the Bible and it came from Judahites (Isrealites from the Tribe of Judah) and not Edomites (Jews).
This is the only interpretation we have from them of the first 5 books of the Bible. Each targam following this was Jewish (Edomite) and not Judahite (Israel)

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent (H5175- Satan) was more subtil than any beast of the field which Yahweh God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Serpent in the Hebrew is nachash. It means enchanter. It's a carried on mistranslation.
Nachash is the serpent, the Devil, Satan, the False Accuser and Adversary. He is the angel that chose to rebel against Yahweh and deceive and corrupt all of creation.

Eves sin was to sleep with the Enchanter, a fallen angel.
“And Adam knew that his wife Eve had conceived from Sammael the angel (of death) and she became pregnant and bore Cain. And he was like those on high and not like those below. And she said, ‘I have gotten a man from the angel of the LORD.’”
Targum Pseudo-Jonathan (The Aramaic Old Testement), Gen. 4:1

This birth produced Cain who's seedline was the Kennites and mixed later with the Caananites and finally with the Edomites.
The Edomites are the Jews in the Bible.

This is complete bullshit if you actually bothered to read the table of nations. Also your logic on people completely invalidates the whole reasoning behind the flood. It cleaned the slate on all of humanity, as you noted was completely wicked in entirety. Leaving 14 goy as you claim defeats this entire purpose, in essence just making God kill a rotten tree but keeping its fruit to simply make another one. Also you skip over the breathe of life applying to all living creatures, part of what makes it profane to murder.

>(the goyim, if you don't mind me using a term of the Synagogue of Satan)
Get the terms correct

“I will make nations of thee"
"I will make GOY of thee"
Genesis 17:6

H1471 - גֹּי גּוֹי Goy

In the Old Testament, which was written in Ancient Hebrew, whenever you see the word Gentile in the English Bible, the Hebrew used the word goy if it was in the singular, or the plural form of it, goyim. This word means precisely nation and nothing else.

Yahweh told Abraham in Genesis 17:6 “I will make nations of thee.”

In the Hebrew Yahweh said, “I will make goyim of thee.” It would have been utterly too silly to
translate this, I will make Gentiles of your descendants. The translators translated it correctly
here as nations. When the twins, Jacob and Esau were still in the womb of Rebekah
their mother, they struggled together and she prayed to Yahweh to tell her why this was so and
Yahweh answered her, “Two nations are in thy womb.”
In the Hebrew original this says, “Two goyim are in thy womb.” Certainly Yahweh never told
her that two Gentiles are in thy womb. Here the translators had to translate it correctly as
nations. But, this is exactly the same word which they translate as Gentiles in most other places.

So let's go with the whole neither Judean or Gentile canard. What does Gentile mean ?
"The words Gens and Gentiles have a special meaning in the system of the Roman law and in the Roman constitution.
This is the official Roman definition of gentile by Festus:—
"That is called Gens Aelia which is composed (conficitur) of many familiae.
Gentilis is both one who is of the same stock (genus), and one who is called by the same name (simili nomine),
1 as Cincius says, those are my gentiles who are called by my name."

SAME family. SAME race.
SAME family. SAME race
SAME family. SAME race
That's what Gentile means. It doesn't mean non-jew, or another race or another family.
The Greek word used in the NT is ethnos which means “race"
in fact in my 1966 Catholic bible it says race and not Gentile..
see the thread ?
seraphim.my/bible/jb/jb-nt content.htm

Attached: Race.png (1695x901, 155K)

>>Genesis 1:29 God gave every herb bearing seed and every tree bearing fruit to man, saying "to you it shall be for meat"
This refers to agriculture. We can eat these things
>>Genesis 1:30 God gave every green herb to the beasts and foul, saying "to you it shall be for meat"
The animals are our meat as well.

We are omnivorous

>Noah, that super important dude that people always talk about, wasn't just a son of Adam. He was a son of CAIN. That's very important.
Were do you get this from ?
You see Cain in his genealogy somewhere ?

>oy vey here are bad goy actions, if you commit them you are going to go to hell
>us Jews are chosen people
>why would god leave demons alive if he was so powerful, you ask? haha silly goy, for his glory of course.
Why would I read the Bible? Christianity is so damn cucked. It's also just Jewish propaganda. ANY religion that makes you bow before their god does so only so they could force a cock up your mouth more easily.

>But remember also this: GOYIM ARE ANIMALS
Where do you get this from ?

Blacks are beasts of the field but not non adamic whites

Want a fun book on the subject?
Read "Some mistakes of Moses", a pretty old book, but relevant.

>Abram was SUPER rich and traveled with tons of servants and gold
Nope he was penniless
REad the Book of Jasher
He fled from Babylon after hiding out for YEARS in the wilderness. His father was the chief temple priest of EA in the court of Nimrod.
Abram had to hide because Nimrod wanted him killed and Terah, Abrams father told Nimrod he was dead.

>Where do you get this from?
His ass. At best you could argue from discrepancies in Genesis 1 and 2 that God created a larger flock of humanity than just Adam and Eve, but even that is a massive stretch.

Or perhaps a group of nomadic swindlers of no artistic talent thought it would be more useful to carry an invisible God than have to deal with idols (which is really just any artwork depicting living things to the crazier semitic peoples.)

>"Our city's God appears as a muscular man with the head of a goose! Do you like this statue we made to honor him? What does your God look like?"
>"er... He's invisible, yeah that's the ticket! We wouldn't dare anger Him with even bothering to try to depict Him!"

If you look into Jewish mysticism it is all about God hiding in language and numbers which is fitting, I suppose, for a race so obsessed with subverting the law and the magic of finance. Their creations are all just a different form of Idolatry of language and economics.

I did unironically read Old Testament when i was 14, I made it to "Jehova's Sword" and then i closed it and never opened it again.
But as time goes on and world gets more desperate and pathetic, i believe that maybe we do need the sword.

Attached: roscrux.jpg (750x536, 123K)

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Was without is incorrect. There is no Strong's number for without here. Was is H1961, meaning had become. Past tense.
Evidently there was a catastrophic event that had taken place.
In Hebrew it says, “Now the earth had become chaotic and empty.”
Form and void in the Hebrew are tohu and bohu. These mean chaotic and empty.

That is, some early catastrophe had wrecked the earth, which was not ‘without form and void’ before that. This was a judgment of God on earlier civilizations, for their wickedness. Jeremiah 4:23-27 gives a vision of it.
Jeremiah 4:23-27
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man (Adam H120), and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of Yahweh, and by His fierce anger.
27 For thus hath Yahweh said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

Without form and void can be rendered in modern language: an empty ruin, and this empty ruin was without light. Here then we have all the conditions necessary for the ice age as explained by the scientists: an empty, ruined world in the grip of world-wide deep cold. Our scientists tell us that if the sun's heat were withdrawn, within three days every atom of moisture in our atmosphere would fall as hail or snow. The rivers would freeze solid and soon the sea would freeze. F

Job 38:29-30 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

Day comes from the Hebrew word yom, which means age or eon, a space of time.

This could be a metaphor or analogy for how humans stopped living like hunter gatherers and became farmers.

Also, all animals alive today including humans were on the ark with Noah. So any "animals in human form" are long gone in the flood.

Dude it literally just means the earth was chaotic water before creation. God created light to end the darkness that covered this water( water has no shape and is empty without any creation in it), separated the two for the first day. After that he separated the water with the firmament to create the heavens(sky is blue because water is blue), and the oceans on earth. In the flood story God simply removed this barrier returning Earth to its watery pre creation state

So the water existed before god, he didn't create it.

Noah's Flood was not global
The Flood was not Worldwide
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw (youtube)
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/ (bitchute)
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485 (transcript)
israelitewatchmen.com/Comparet/Noah-s Flood Was Not World Wide.pdf

We know exactly where it was now.

It was EAST of Eden. VERY VERY East

Attached: f2_xiaohe-south-1.gif (432x333, 105K)

The reason for this is because it is a bastardization of the creation story of Sumeria. LORD/YHWH is Ea, the father and leader of the elohim, or lesser gods, or angels named Enki and Enlil, brothers.

Enki (Elohim) created Humans in our (Enki/Enlil/Ea/Elohim) image to be a slave race under his father's order. Enki was named Lord of Earth as his brother was Lord of the Command (essentially commander in chief of military). Instead of killing Humans when they were done with us, Enki had grown fond of us and betrayed his father and fought his brother after bringing us forbidden knowledge and uplifting us with the fire of the gods. This is where Prometheus legends/Lucifer's fall and a war in the heavens between the angels/gods causes the confusion of translation and writing.

This story is in the Vedic texts and partially the Dead Sea Scrolls, it is also obviously in the Bible and it predates every single one of those.

"and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of Yahweh, and by His fierce anger."
There had been cities AND people before

"For thus hath Yahweh said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."
and he didn't

He and the angels made mankind again to REPLENISH the earth

This is where everyone needs to read the Book of Enoch. it clears all this right up..

Cliff notes here

ageoflaodicea.com/genesis/

Blows my mind how many brainless people take these stories absolutely literally

>The reason for this is because it is a bastardization of the creation story of Sumeria.
WEll it's not really.
It's the story of creation from the enemies of Sumer.
If you deep down really deep.
Cain was no other than Sargon the Great.
He was the seed of one of the other Fallen Angels, Demi Gods, whatever one wants to call them.
The Watchers.

Of course the story is from Sumeria.
The Sumerians after the Deluge became the Babylonians. All the Babylonian Gods are just Sumerian with different names. Thier priests said they could read the texts from before the deluge (Flood).

Now the head Priest of the Temple of Ur who talked daily to King Nimrod was named Terah and he had a son..
Who's name was Abram. God changed his name to Abraham. The Father of the Hebrews.

Terah, Abram’s father left Ur (Gen 11:31) of the Chaldeans, a town in Iraq SE of Babylon, on his way with his family as immigrants to Canaan. While Terah did not make it out of Iraq, settling in Haran (Gen 11:31), Abram received his call from the heart of what is now Iraq. The Lord (YHWH) called Abram:
“Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing… in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed” (Gen 12:1-4).

Abraham founded the Hebrew nations...

Nimrod wanted Abram dead. Seriously read the book of Jasher because it is clear why. Because Yahweh was the real God and Not Ea and his son Marduk

>Genesis 1:26
>Genesis 1:27
>Genesis 1:28
Why'd you stop?
>Genesis 1:29 God gives us the plants for food

>pic

Attached: HumansAreFrugivores.jpg (1114x1884, 615K)

No nothing existed before God. In this case the water should be understood as essentially the primordial stuff the universe was made up of before God decided to shape it into the universe we knew. Water is just a convenient way of describing a reality without shape, dimension, and is both empty and dark. It is as close to nothingness as the ancient mind in that region/time could get. It takes from a Babylonian idea of reality before creation being something chaotic and not able to be understood, which they thought was like the ocean.
So essentially God and the water existed at the same time.

Humans are insectivores mainly
and Obligate Omnivores secondarily.

Attached: comp1.jpg (1080x1920, 423K)

What about that magic mushroom trip report called revelation.

Very interesting. Water sustains all life on earth and it wasn't created by god. It existed before god possibly too.

It is pretty clear that very little of it was ever supposed to be taken at face value and literal even to the authors. Even God had to have been speaking somewhat metaphorically or had been outright lying for some reason as far back as Genesis 3

Classic Yahweh. You realize this is the devil? The devil, the beast who has demonized the true and original God by calling Ea as himself instead? The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world that God is Satan, and he is God.

It is written as such to support Yahweh in such a clear fashion because writing it so is what a devil would do, while a god would patiently prove themselves instead, which is easier and which is more difficult. You will find evil is always easy and good is hard. It is easy to write you are right and for it to strike belief.

If you want to read it that way. Life comes from his breath though, and water is just as easily the source of the destruction of life as its sustainer. The flood story is God removing the barriers he created separating the waters from the earth, taking it back to its pre-creation state. By extension, every time it rains the water he separated into the heavens is essentially leaking back to the ground. It all has a kind of beauty to it.

Yes, but that does not mean that you should eat 0 meat. That would not be advisable. My apologies if you never made this argument, but I'm putting this here just in case.

So flat earth is real?

ITT: we wuz jews n shiiit
how old do you think this planet is, OP?

Its more of dome or a snow globe

Attached: Early_Hebrew_Conception_of_the_Universe.png (842x768, 83K)

I've read every Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian translation I can find over the last 30 years. I never came close to that conclusion.

It is very clear that Cain is Sargon and the son of the Fallen Angel Sammeal
Sammeal is the accuser (Ha-Satan), seducer, and destroyer (Mashhit), and has been regarded as both good and evil. Rabbinical writings describe Samael as the guardian angel of Esau and a patron of Edom.

Just so turns out that Edom is where modern Jews are from.
Josephus says it
Maccabees 1 and 2 says it and
Modern Jews say it.

Now the Naskash (the serpant) was the most subtle beat of the field, so NOT human
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8-44

Who was a murderer from the beginning ?
Cain
Cain was the father of the Kennites, who mixed with the sons of Canaan, the canaanites who married into the sons of Easu, the Edomites of Edom.

Now he also calls them serpents. Who was the serphant ?
Sammeal

So the LIAR is Sammeal..

Oh and were was the sons of Sammeal from ?
Assyria....

Which overtook Babylon, which came from Sumer..

Yahweh is the real and only true God

Attached: Jews are Edomites.jpg (444x368, 39K)

Babbys first exegesis. Unfortunately professing yourself to be wise you have become a fool. The Bible is thematically ordered not chronologically. Chronology is lower priority to themes to Hebrews. But you would know that if you had read the bible and wondered why Job is so far inside.

So no you were not descended from apes despite what your rhesis thesis implicitly and explicitly suggests.

No primates are "mainly" insectivores. Insectivora is no longer even a taxon. They sometimes supplement with insects but eat mostly fruits and seeds.
Early humans eventually discovered cooked starches, providing a novel source of glycogen and further separating us from lower primates.
Entomophagy is still practiced, mainly in the third world, but only as a custom, not for nutritional adequacy outside of native populations.

Attached: Fried_crickets_in_Cambodia.jpg (2816x2112, 1.77M)

>Entomophagy is still practiced, mainly in the third world, but only as a custom, not for nutritional adequacy outside of native populations.
Guess you've never been to Laos or Cambodia

6000 years

Edomites are weird

Attached: 509F2D7C-C651-47C4-BA31-F802CB121900.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Book of Enoch? Is it a fanfiction larp?

I read it the other day and the whole part where Enoch is taken on a tour by the angels literally sounds like he went into orbit in some kind of space ship. He describes flying "above" the heavens and into a black void in a vessel featuring "vibrating flames" (rocket engine?) and "crystalline walls" (glass?).

Sounds like some sci-fi space alien business to me.

Nope it is Canon in the Ethiopian Church.
Incoming cut n paste for you.
----
How would Jude (the brother of Jesus) quote Enoch if he hadn't read it.
Jude 1:14-15, quoting Enoch 1:9 {2:1}
14 It was with them in mind that Enoch, the seventh patriarch from Adam, made his prophecy when he said,
I tell you, the Lord will come with his holy ones in their tens of thousands, 15

to pronounce judgement on
all humanity and to sentence the godless for all the godless things they have done, and for all the defiant things said against him by godless sinners.'

They are mischief-makers, grumblers governed only by their own desires, with mouths full of boastful talk, ready to flatter others for gain.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5)
The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9})

The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22)
The principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39})

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29)
those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9})

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24)
Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}).

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28)
I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26})

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24)
Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2 {38:2})

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26)
by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22: 9,11{22:10,12})

In my Father's house are many mansions (John 14:2)
In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3 {45:3})

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36)
the good from the generation of light (Enoch 108:11 {105: 25})

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14)
all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1 {48:1})

Enoch is Scripture in the oldest church in the world The Ethiopian church.
The Book of Enoch was considered as scripture in the Epistle of Barnabas (16:4) and by many of the early Church Fathers,
such as Athenagoras, Clement of Alexandria, Irenaeus and Tertullian, who wrote c. 200 that the Book of Enoch had been rejected by the Jews because it contained prophecies pertaining to Christ.

We have copies of the book of Enoch from 300 BC in the Dead Sea Scrolls. So it wasn't, "written by kikes after Jesus was crucified"

Eating meat is disadvantageous when a full spectrum of plant resources is available. Our anatomy and physiology, the mechanistic data, and population change studies all confirm this.

and before one of you brainlets say Ethiopians are niggers...

Pomponius Mela 43AD wrote, "On those shores washed by the Libyan Sea, however, are found the Libyan Aegyptians, the White Aethiopians,
and, a populous and numerous nation, the Gaetuli. Then a region, uninhabitable in its entire length, covers a broad and vacant expanse."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomponius_Mela

Both Herodotus and Strabo "speak of two Ethiopias, one eastern, the other western". Strabo also said that the ancient Greeks
"designated as Ethiopia the whole of the southern countries towards the ocean", not just a region near Egypt.
Ephorus asserted that the White Ethiopians came from the Far East. Philostratus claimed that "The Indians are the wisest of mankind. The Ethiopians are a colony of them"

The Thracians were an ancient tribe of people who lived next to greece around the region of Bulgaria , During the Trojan war they allied with the Trojans in the war against the Greeks , In their tradition they also claim to have descended from the greek god Ares who they accepted as their patron god. The greek philosopher Xenophanes described them with blue eyes & red hair when he compared them with the Ethiopians
..Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, but those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.” [ Xenophanes , Fragments ; 544 B.C ]

It is quite important to acquire an understanding of the word “Ethiopian”, as the Greeks called the Cushites, as the word Kush is often translated in our Bibles, and as we call the people found inhabiting the land of Kush in Africa today. Our “Ethiopian” comes from the Greek word Αἰθίοψ which properly means “sunburnt face”.
Met a lot of sunburnt faced negroes ? No? Me either.

Yehudism preys on basic human emotions. White people beliefs are more abstract, freedom-loving and non-invasive.

Desert religions are literally cancer.

Attached: 1555389286854.jpg (720x573, 75K)

Good video on Ethiopia, the Kush/Cush, Midianites and Nubia at the time of the OT up to the time of Christ.
(Pic is the kush at the time of Exodus)
TLDR: They weren't black yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtQnzNG8FoA

Attached: kush.jpg (611x628, 110K)

Your pic is retarded.
The Scythians were Isrealites.
So were the Cimmerians and the Dorian Greeks.
The proof that the House of Israel = Scythians and Cimmerians is also found in THE BEHISTUN ROCK INSCRIPTION , created by Darius the Great of Persia.

> The Bible Research Handbook, published in 1972 by the Covenant Publishing Company (currently out of print) has this to say, “The rock carries on its face an important cuneiform inscription of Darius Hystaspes (Darius the Great). This inscription, which was cut circa 516 B.C., records in three languages – Persian, Susian (Median), and Babylonian – the names of twenty-three provinces subject to him. In the Persian and Susian versions one of these provinces is called Scythia, the root of which is, phonetically, Sak. In the Babylonian text this province is called “(matu) Gi-mi-ri”, translated “land of the Cimmerians.” Sir Henry Rawlinson, who first copied and translated the inscription – although not disposed firstly to identify these Gimiri with the Cimmerians (Kimmerii or Cumri) – was prepared to accept the probability of a connection between them. The Behistun Rock inscription establishes that the Sacae lived in the land of the Cimmerians (modern north-west Persia) and that they formed part of the agglomeration of peoples known to the ancients as Scythians (or Skythians or Skuths).” (Bible Research Handbook, Volume II, Serial 572.9355)

> “We have reasonable grounds for regarding the Gimirri, or Cimmerians, who first appeared on the confines of Assyria and Media in the seventh century B.C., and the Sacae of the Behistun Rock, nearly two centuries later, as identical with the Beth-Khumree of Samaria, or the Ten Tribes of the House of Israel.”
-George Rawlinson, note in his translation of History of Herodotus, Book VII, p. 378

Homer tells us the Scythians and cimmerians where in Hibernia during his life.

The Celts and the Nordics were Israelite as well.
The proof is ALL there

Ancient History of Ireland, Tuatha Dé Danann, Scythians, and Phoenicians - ROBERT SEPEHR
youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8
invidio.us/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8 (non tracking mirror)
The Tribe of Dan - ROBERT SEPEHR
youtube.com/watch?v=8mNiSgDvJoc
invidio.us/watch?v=8mNiSgDvJoc (non tracking mirror)

VERY short videos. See it yourself

So basically pic related, right? Lol

Attached: 1560426058159.png (720x466, 128K)

I'm in the middle of Professor Horner's Bible Reading Program
10 chapters a day, one chapter each from ten books across the Bible sectioned off into different categories like "Gospel" "Torah" "Epistles 1" "Epistles 2" "Wisdom" "Psalms" "Proverbs" "Narrative" "Prophets" and "Church"
it's pretty good and the chapters interact and constantly change as you go through books and reread once you've finished a category
it's a lot of material every day but it's a good way to read it rather than front to back

>inb4 Aryans were actually Hebrews
Hebrew=Wanderer which is exactly what the Indo-European Migrations are
It also begin around the Caucus Mts and guess where Mt Ararat is...........

Attached: 2345234234.jpg (537x338, 19K)

I read the original version.
It was all Greek to me.

Not even slightly close.

youtu.be/E3YRztHymQk
youtu.be/92EBm4ZIU_I

Attached: F97CCAFC-BD2D-4428-B4AC-E6216D5CD3DF.png (474x701, 439K)

uuuhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1324134325.png (466x299, 184K)

It's another magic mushroom trip report.

>durr whit ppl be israelites n shiet
shut the fuck up retard

All those videos I posted are from an Archaeologist.
He is an Atheist and not a Jew or a Christian.
They are very short videos.
There is abundant proof outside of the Bible, the Apocrypha and any Jewish or Christian writing.

I could go on about it for days. Here is one small snippet

"Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They (the Scots) journeyed from Greater Scythia (Greek borders) by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea (between greece and Italy) and the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken a single foreigner."

Scottish Declaration of Independence
6 April 1320

The Scots had an unbroken line of Kings 113 strong. The Scythains protected the tribe who were from the royal line of King David of Judah and were called...
The MacCabees. That means that that the Scottish and Scythians were Judahites. Jesus, David and Solomon were Judahites..

Attached: Declaration_of_arbroath.jpg (2034x2147, 993K)

Anywhere you see Jew in the New Testement, change it to Judean

Then figure out from the context if they are saying
Judean - A Resident of the Kingdom of Judea
or
Judahite - an Isrealite from the tribe of Judah

Part 2

The First book of MacCabees in the bible records the Spartans of Greece as their kinsman.
1 Maccabees 12:20-22
20 “King Arius of the Spartans, to the high priest Onias, greetings. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Judahites that they are brothers and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare.

Onias is the Son and successor of the high-priest Jaddua, who, according to Josephus (Antiq., XI, viii, 7) received Alexander the Great in Jerusalem. Succeeding his father soon after the death of Alexander (Josephus, ibid.), he held office for twenty-three years as the high priest of the tribe of Judah (323-300 B.C.)

Origen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen
also said in the first century in his writings that the Apsotle St. Andrew went to the Scythians (Cimmerians) to preach. At the EXACT same time and place the Scots said they hailed from in the Scottish Declaration of Independence.

What is the flag of the Scots ?
The Apostle St. Andrew's flag..

The MacCabees (John Hyracanus was thier King and they lived in Judea until the King of Edom took over Judea) went to Greece and the bible even talks about how they went before the courts of the Scythians. IN the Bible in Macabees 2.

All ties together.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_the_Apostle#Scotland
rampantscotland.com/know/blknow_arbroath.htm

The Flag of Scotland, called The Saltire or Saint Andrew's Cross, is a blue field with a white saltire. According to tradition, it represents Saint Andrew, who is supposed to have been crucified on a cross of that form (called a crux decussata) at Patras, Greece.

MUH Pagans.

Attached: St. Andrews Flag.jpg (255x300, 17K)

My brother, if you are not trolling, please, please save yourself. The Jews have you in their death grip.

Attached: 1542181230380.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

You're wrong, and let me explain why

>Book of Jew Vol. 2 1:66 God creates Jew, who then creates OP
>Book of Jew Vol. 2 3:2 God chose the Jew to proceed into the Hall of Skeptics, and unto becometh him falls on Man, the hollow and farmer of nightshades

It's pretty clear to me that without James, the peach wouldn't have faltered. Jesus meant for this to be a teaching of discipline not to desecrate the Hall of Skeptics, nor give a thirsty man a shoe for his children.

>checked
William Tynsdale and Brenton Lancelot Translations of the Original Greek Texts almost 100 / 60 years before KJV William was even burned alive by the Church for His Translation of the New Testament and the Septuagint is from antiquity and has been well preserved and was the Scriptures of Early Christians as well as other "Gnostic" Texts as well it's much more complex than anyone gives it credit for

Attached: a314254532.jpg (1340x2048, 571K)

Yeah I'll worship some trees and a Scythian King named Odin...
Not

The Lost Ten Tribes merged with the people of Gomer otherwise known as the Cimmerians. They moved to the West. Welsh tradition links their ancestors to Gomer and the Cimmerians. The Welsh Language derives in part from Proto Hebrew.
The Ten Tribes were exiled to different portions of the Assyrian Empire. They became associated with a federation of other peoples associated with Gomer son of Japhet.
This is reflected in the first chapter of the Book of Hosea where the Ten Tribes in their places of exile are described as children of a woman named Gomer. The peoples of Gomer are otherwise known as the Cimmerians and Scythians. They first appeared in the Middle East but shortly afterwards appear in the West. This was a result of the transference of the Ten Tribes to western areas.
Homer (possibly written in the 400s BCE) placed the Cimmerians (Odyssey, Book 11, 14) as living in the Atlantic Oceanus, in a land of fog and darkness, at the edge of the world and the entrance of Hades. This has been understood as referring to Britain.
Hecateus of Abdera (ca. 350-300 BCE) mentioned a Cimmerian city amongst the Hyperboreans in the north of Europe.
hebrewnations.com/articles/16/hesperides/hesperides2.html#a11

Just proof all over the place.

And wherever you see "israelite" we're supposed to replace it with "aryan" right?
Fucking retarded christkike cope.

YOU PRAY TO A JEW

Reject the kike religion, read savitri devi

I've never read Tynsdale but have read Brenton and it is an excellent translation.
I personally like this Septuagint.
I would never use anything based on the Masoretic.

The Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible (2007) (26.99)
Is based on the Greek text of the Old Testament (Septuagint / LXX) with all major Masoretic and Dead Sea Scroll variants documented in the footnotes.
All English on one page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/

The are just finishing a total re-translation of the earliest pieces of the Septuagint they can find. Should be very interesting.

We are 100% on the same page fren God Bless You Sir

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Attached: 324324245234.jpg (700x590, 95K)

>And wherever you see "israelite" we're supposed to replace it with "aryan" right?
Incorrect
>Fucking retarded christkike cope.
>YOU PRAY TO A JEW
I pray to Yahweh Elohim and his son YahShuah the Messiah
Neither are Edomites, Cannanite or Kennite.
Therefore they can't be Jewish....

“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

Under the heading of “A brief History of the Terms for Jew” in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

>CONT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
Yuya was a powerful Egyptian courtier during the Eighteenth dynasty of Egypt (circa 1390 BC). He was married to Tjuyu, an Egyptian noblewoman associated with the royal family, who held high offices in the governmental and religious hierarchies

The tomb of Yuya and Tjuyu was, until the discovery of Tutankhamun's, one of the most spectacular ever found in the Valley of the Kings despite Yuya not even being a pharaoh.

His origins remain unclear. The study of his mummy showed that Yuya had been a man of taller than average stature and the anatomist Grafton Elliot Smith considered that his appearance was not typically Egyptian.

The Biographical Dictionary of Ancient Egypt suggests that foreign origin. "it is conceivable that he had some Mitannian ancestry, since it is known that knowledge of horses and chariotry was introduced into Egypt from the northern lands and Yuya was the king's 'Master of the Horse'.

Can someone tell me about
>Aten
>Akhenaten
>Tutankhaten
>Yuya

Attached: pyramid20.jpg (655x497, 56K)

Yahweh Bless you as well Sir
Romans 11:25 “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of THIS MYSTERY, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that BLINDNESS IN PART is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Greeks be come in.”

Jesus was in England with his people!

Jesus Christ In Britain The Traditions of Glastonbury E Raymond Capt
youtube.com/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw
invidio.us/watch?v=zluVs0v-xQw&local=true&quality=dash

Did Jesus Exist? Let’s find out
youtube.com/watch?v=ImcB8-RIIn4 (Youtube)
bitchute.com/video/ImcB8-RIIn4/ (Bitchute)
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=22228 (Transcript)

DOMESDAY BOOK INDICATES "JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA" & "BOY JESUS" VISITED CORNWALL BRITAIN ?
youtube.com/watch?v=acgVBSxV2i8

Part1of 2: "DID JESUS & JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA COME TO BRITAIN?" (UPDATED VERSION 2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=eOplzGxWtYI
Part2of 2: "DID JESUS & JOSEPH OF ARIMATHEA COME TO BRITAIN?" (UPDATED VERSION 2013)
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQqHzLcW0Q

Celt Druid and Culdee
artisanpublishers.com/celt-druid-culdeechristianity-arrives-britain-long-before-augustine-p-25599.html
b-ok.cc/author/Isabel Hill

The Story of Celto - Saxon Israel
artisanpublishers.com/story-celto-saxon-israel-p-26076.html
israelite.info/bookreviews/whbennett.html

Glastonbury: archaeology is revealing new truths about the origins of British Christianity
theconversation.com/glastonbury-archaeology-is-revealing-new-truths-about-the-origins-of-british-christianity-93805
archive.fo/hi3cz

Jesus 'may have visited UK
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jesus-may-have-visited-uk-1827263.html

Did Jesus As A Boy Visit England?
davidpaulkirkpatrick.com/2013/11/09/did-jesus-as-a-boy-visit-england/

Attached: Glastonbury_abbey_ruins_6.jpg (800x571, 143K)

Wow extremely based and redpilled pic

Attached: 84c.jpg (1658x996, 175K)

Hey you know who just came around to
Christian Identity / British Isrealism ?

Dennis Wise Author, Director and Producer of
The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler

He just made a 6 hour video coming to that conclusion from a totally secular point of view.
his study of history lead him to the truth.

>Welsh tradition links their ancestors to Gomer and the Cimmerians. The Welsh Language derives in part from Proto Hebrew.
HAHAHAHAHA, you're such a fucking retarded faggot holy shit

>the sons of god
So Jebus was nothing special nor did he claim to be. He said he was the son of god, like so many people.

>the many men created in gods image are just like the fish and beasts
This doesnt jive with letting them have dominion over the fish fowl and cattle.

Also you forget about the whole eve made from adams rib thingy. It's obvious that in Gen 2 there was no such thing as a woman, yet in Gen 1 they were told to multiply. The books are about events that happened simultaneously. Gen 2 is the sixth day and the 7th.

>Welsh tradition links their ancestors to Gomer and the Cimmerians
user, i...

Attached: 1554298294629.jpg (1181x1476, 700K)

Unless the first line of your bible says in the beginning there was logos you're reading a corrupted edition.