If all blacks are evil then EXPLAIN THIS Jow Forums

If all blacks are evil then EXPLAIN THIS Jow Forums
>pro tip: you can't
Jow Forums absolutely btfo once again

Attached: 80sh0q66elax.jpg (811x776, 77K)

Uncle Tom's are still niggers.

>posting a very tan white man
>Jow Forums absolutely btfo once again
Nice try.

Jow Forums is not a singularity. Its intellectualy diverse
D&C garbage.
You dont tame cows by mistreating them.

We arent all evil. In fact I'm loved by whites for some reason. Even today I was at the bar with my buddy, also black, and we were chatting it up with some old white dude. He ended up buying us shots

Being on pol would make you think everyone is racist, blacks are evil, yadda yadda. Go outside and get to know a stranger

Fukkkin' based, You should come back to my place with your mate and i'll introduce you to my wife

There are black people then there are niggers

There are straight people and then there are faggots.

There are minarchists and then there are Ancaps.

>99 out of 100 niggers are violent primates
>1 out of 100 is almost human
>That means blacks aren't so bad

Attached: 1545857546150.jpg (645x729, 81K)

You joke but this actually happens and it's just as weird as it sounds

hell, maybe ill even let you fuck my sister

Attached: R._Lee_Ermey_c0-96-1152-767_s885x516.jpg (885x516, 46K)

No one is saying they are all bad. that would be ridiculous. there are blacks that are great people, usually those anomalies grew up around whites or are christian. Its the bigger picture. At the end of the day in a race war. He will pick his side. At the end of the day you have to look at them collectively if you dont you get sweden or france. alttuism is dangerous. We are different species and we dont match, we can have a beer and have a decent conversation but we should be seperated. That goes for all races. except jews, they need helicopter rides

>If all blacks are evil
Never said that.
I don't care if you're a Nobel Prize winner, racemixing is always wrong. I wish the best for blacks as a race, and to black ethnicities as well. I am white, however, and my primary concern is with the survival and self-sovereignty of whites.

They have animistic tendencies and require harsh methods of control for them to perform to our civilized standards.

he's dead. so is his sister. i'm sad now.

It's a rare person who would claim that "all" blacks are "evil", even here. In general, the majority of people in this world are ignorant and self absorbed, which is its own form of evil. Blacks, due to genetic disadvantage, fall more into this category than others.

Personally, I think I'd probably like the guy in the photo, as with other blacks who are proud of their confederate history. Tens of thousands of blacks fought in that war, both free man and slave, for their homeland. The confederacy was a very different place than what schools describe.

>tfw you met HK Edgerton and got his autograph

Attached: IMG_2969.jpg (3648x2736, 2.16M)

>Uncle Tom
Fuck man are you 70?

Probably has a cop in his family or something

he’s right retard

niggers are too stupid to be evil. thats like calling gorillas evil

>If all blacks are evil
That's where you went wrong. Skip this b8 and stop replying.