CORBYN SAYS IT WAS A FALSE FLAG!

How come it's only based leftys who call out the false flags Jow Forums?
Where's the right wing on this? Oh yeah, sucking up to Drumph. Sad.

>Jeremy Corbyn has questioned whether the government has "credible evidence" to show Iran is behind the attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

>Foreign Secretary Jeremy Cunt said responsibility "almost certainly" lies with the Iranian regime.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48645280

Attached: 1.png (606x528, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JpNravrwZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF. All of a sudden I love a stupid dickhead now.

> I love a stupid dickhead now.
This thread is not about President Trump though.

Feel the Bern!
>Feel the Bern!
Feel the Bern!
>Feel the Bern!

>Foreign Secretary Jeremy Cunt
>Foreign Secretary Cunt
>Cunt
Ahahahahahahaa

is he implying that israel might have had something to do with it?

I'd rather elect a cunt rather than another dick.

Corbyn is only there to take the wind out of farages sails. The moment he derails farage and gets in, he'll go full trump and sell you out

I hope they preemptively come out and call him an anti-semite for simply uttering "false flag" like the jews love to do with Corbyn.

Controlled opposition is still controlled.
>conservatives side with Israel
>Israel sides with Commies
every tiem

>Publicly calls out false flag attacks
No wonder jews hate him.

Why does /britpol/ not like this guy?
he seems based

Because all his other policies which will destroy UK.... as if destroying the UK is a bad thing.

VOTE CORBYN

>How come it's only based leftys who call out the false flags

The left blames evil white men and America for false flags when in reality it's international jewry in control....we need to kill every jew on the face of the earth then outlaw the teachings of the Talmud

Room temp IQ

Because he wants more pakis and assorted nigger trash in Britain.

Because the rest of his policies are flooding the UK with niggers and Arabs, taxing the fuck out of everything, and giving everyone non-white welfare

So why exactly do Jews hate him? This seems like their wildest fantasy.

>the rest of his policies are flooding the UK with niggers and Arabs

Wait, that isn't also conservative policy?

youtube.com/watch?v=-JpNravrwZc

But those are commonwealth niggers and commonwealth muslims, which makes them all honorary brits.

>But those are commonwealth niggers and commonwealth muslims, which makes them all honorary brits.

Bollocks it does.

DIE KIKE!

The US will at most play a defensive war or OPERATION: BOMB EVERYTHING LIVING, because Trump is actually vulnerable and was elected on faith in his promises, which have so far turned out to be correct. If he gets into a war with Iran he'll have partially demoralized his own base, and the establishment figures, and the brainwashed anti-Trumpers who hate him for false reasons imprinted in their npc coding by the MSM will team up and finally be able to gang rape him.

Attached: america_first_slogan_eagle_two_poster-r75dba8d6adaf4fe1a7efa69dd5c97f88_w2q_8byvr_307.jpg (307x307, 35K)

Corbyn is even worse. Its the same with Germany and Merkel. Yes, she's bad, but the rest is a lot worse.

He likes Neturei Karta.

I think he'll tank the economy which is the whole reason niggers come here.

Attached: F25D6923-FF08-4D70-A02E-4FC324633A2B.jpg (750x746, 337K)

Honorable Japs refuse to lie for jews

This. He is as zog as the rest he just knows how to lie better and there’s no better virtue signaller.

Even if he tanks the economy you'll still be rich enough for all the niggers to show up

This, if nobody in government is interested in stopping the flow of wogs then we need to get rid of the government

>we need to get rid of the government

How do you do this?

Voting isin't going to help.

Crashing the goyomy gibs train with no survivors.

Attached: 001EC686-E4FC-4F32-87BE-EC7445CF3DD9.jpg (634x560, 75K)

The kosher sandwich in action.

I'm starting to think that the Left were the good guys all along.

Think about it. The Left wants all this degenerate shit to happen, maybe it's because they want to accelerate things so the real fun can start?

Do we even give a fuck if they did it or not? this is the real question.

Attached: white hatred.jpg (581x664, 88K)