I fucked up

Welp, I just lost another GF. We were just sitting around chatting, and we bought up the topic of black oppression.Big fucking mistake. She said blacks were wrongfully imprisoned and killed by cops, what followed was a blur, I distinctly saying “blacks are a different species than whites, their negroid heads are filled with the urge to kill rape” ...then I remember she asked my views on the holocaust, which by then I was exposed decided it was now or never, I’m going to red pill this bitch. I recall saying something along the lines of “the holocaust didn’t happen, but if it did, it wasn’t enough,” and then followed by talking about the jewish controlled media’s lies.

Rest was a haze of angry fury that Jow Forums would be proud of, and it ended with me goosestepping around the couch she was sitting on, stopping in front of her, clicking my heels and saying “heil hitler” while doing a nazi salute. I then called her “Juden”, and proceeded to talk about how the Nazis were right and Hitler needs to come back to “save us from the debauchery” of today. All in fluent german. It ended by her running out screaming. I keep texting and calling her, but she won’t reply to my texts and declined my calls. How fucked am I?

Attached: 124C9B30-5978-459A-AACD-1489CFF4B80F.jpg (1125x801, 849K)

Based

>Dating a kikess
That was your first mistake. The second was letting her escape alive.

I wish this was true.

Fpbp. Better off without her op. Let her go get beaten. I had an ex like that. Told her what was up, she didnt like it. Dated tyrone and he beat her badly.

The the coal burn bro.

Good work Sawatzki

And then everyone clapped

you sound like a retard desu.

and pigs are much worse than niggers, choose your battles.

>It ended by her running out screaming.
Well, that's Jow Forums for ya folks!

Attached: Finger Lime Lebensraum.jpg (1024x724, 88K)

Kek'd so hard, thank you for this.

things that never happened.pdf

You think thats bad. My gf left me because we were driving home and went passed a sporting complex and there were all these teenage girls wearing booty shorts and sports bras and I yelled 'WTF ARE THOSE CUNTS WEARING?!'. What followed was basically her berating me and saying she was sick of my beliefs and me going full red pill and stating 'THE WORLD WAS BETTER WHEN MY GENDER DECIDED WHAT EVERYONE DID!'. Spent the next hour in the car on the highway not talking and her crying under a jumper. I purposely kept slamming the breaks so she'd fly forward. Honestly I dont regret it I just miss her ass.

Attached: heart removal thot.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I appreciate the honesty in this bullshit story.

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

ITT: things that never happened

Nice copypasta faggot. The last paragraph made me laugh

>Welp, I just lost another GF.
Who gives a fuck? I used to go thru 2 a week sometimes. If you posted this blog on re did it like you should have you may have gotten UPVOTED!

Attached: bad_news_bears.jpg (484x476, 155K)

>I keep texting and calling her
This was your only mistake. She now thinks that you're scared of your own words and have no conviction. You waffled and now she knows you're weak and needy.

You could have made it, dumbass. Then you had to flush it down the fucking toilet with your fucking feelings of insecurity.

cringe

No wonder she left you faggot

Hahhahahhahahhaha
Do you have actual mental problems?
Holy shit. Thats she even put up with your shit for so long.

Same

>talking to a woman about politics
you fucking retard, you just let them keep their delusions and entertain them the same way you would talk to a child who is making up stories
at most the best you can do is try to convince them that voting doesnt matter or distract them when its time to vote

You are a fine American

kek this happened to me recently. Literally the night before graduation from college me and my friends got drunk and even though I'd resisted every other time I went full sperg. Long story short, they refused to talk to me or say goodbye the next day. Oops. At least we were all going to be in other cities anyway

>I purposely kept slamming the breaks so she'd fly forward.

I woke up the neighbors laughing so hard.

THIS CAR IS 100% DEATH PROOF

Attached: C760213E-6358-4508-9E57-4F02702586D4.jpg (830x1254, 341K)

Although I know this post is just funnin’ we all need to remember to hide that power level.
Instead of trying the hard “red pill” try the softer accidental “red pill” where they can come to the obvious conclusion, if they want to without reveling too much.
The world is filled with faggots and their faggotry.
Don’t let them hang you.

A female like is called Jüdin mutt.
Singular masc. Jude / female. Jüdin
Plural Juden

Run us through the cases, please, Hans. If you have nothing better to do ...

10/10 Larp, would read again.

checked

Attached: 1511223161352.jpg (720x677, 158K)

thanks for checking me. I'm actually feeling kind of bummed about this because it happened just last week and I've pretty much lost all of my friends from the last 4 years.

Give that jewess a good Dutch oven for me

Roastie detected

Sounds like both of you dodged a bullet.

>things that never happened

>I keep texting and calling her
If any of this is true, that is where you fucked up.

Based

things that never happened

Thank you.

I can believe everything in your story because mutts are truly autistic enough to do everything you mentioned but talking in a foreign language, German at that ? Nah you lost me there, fake and gay.

Never happened, but if it did, then it would have been based.
>Fluent German
>Burger
This is where you exposed yourself

Enjoy your ERPO retard better hide your guns.

Attached: erpo.jpg (854x874, 113K)

Attached: 1560497684600.jpg (333x350, 39K)

Whatever cuck

>then I remember she asked my views on the holocaust
been there myself, I did Jow Forums proud!

Attached: 5267BD9B-D618-4107-87C8-24A29CBB19AD.jpg (662x675, 33K)

>How fucked am I?
enough to cut your own dick

If you are going to larp cut out the second paragraph or make it not so outrageous. There is no reason to lie on the internet to make yourself seem cooler.

We have your Back OP,Let her get facefucked by a nigger and realize on her own that how the world works,I tried redpilling Paki fags but in the end they called me an "infidel" disbeliever or anti islamic,Then I stopped caring about redpilling fags

>Jow Forumsack
>Girlfriend

You lost me there buddy

Attached: 1559815782317.jpg (492x347, 35K)

None of this happened Schmuley. You and Herschel were just getting drunk thinking about baby foreskins.

Checked and kekd

Those weren't your friends.

I guess, but that's easy to say, not easy to feel.

>I keep texting and calling her, but she won’t reply to my texts and declined my calls.
Don't do this, you fucking retard.