What are some relevant skills I can work on for free/cheap, preferably at home?

What are some relevant skills I can work on for free/cheap, preferably at home?

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academy.investopedia.com/?aca_ref=header_home_link_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strength training
Teach yourself a musical instrument like guitar

Physical strength. If you’re planing on finding a job with no education/training, you gotta work on them muscles. Maybe become a construction worker or something.

You could also try to learn a new language, but that requires schooling and programs for most people.

Since you are posting on Jow Forums then learning another language.

Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, etc...

Learn to hold your orgasm for at least 15 minutes during intercourse.

learn to code

Money
academy.investopedia.com/?aca_ref=header_home_link_1

I taught myself piano over the last winter.
Not as difficult as it seemed at the start and excellent brain exercise.

this, I learned to play bass in just 1 summer, its quite easy if you are willing to up the work

Gardening or a fancy offshoot like hydroponics

this
grow weed
dont smoke your supply
sell to ghetto niggers
keep them enslaved to the green jew

Digital marketing is really easy

Speaking.

Record yourself talking about a subject. Play it back to yourself. You'll probably cringe at how silly you sound. That's how the world hears you.
Cut out filler words such as "uhm" and "like."
It will help you sound more confident.

But i already do that and im still in the gutter only thing that does it give u some above average pocket money and bad looks from fucken pigs.

Anus Stretching.

Attached: cnr43.jpg (632x554, 50K)

Great hobby, something to do every day and let’s not even get into breeding!

you can learn programming, new languages, speech, learn to play instruments, etc.

there are many great skills you can learn.

Attached: 1542741107130s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Depends on the microphone and speakers, too. But this is essential cheap skill.

I secound gardening and everything revolving around the outside of your house

Attached: 1488635255830.jpg (800x1648, 525K)

just download textbooks from library genesis and start studying whatever you want to learn. put them on a ebook reader or ipad.

Does anybody else ever try to suck their own dick while xtraing to orgasm? i want my dick sucked so bad.

oh wait, i do like being fucked by my girlfriend. that's how it begins and ends with my cock.

do i want my own tits sucked? if so, then i'll never know.

do i want my own dick sucked? if so, then i'll never know. do i want my own dick sucked? if so, then i'll never know. do i want my own dick sucked? if so, then i'll never know. do i want my own dick sucked? if so, then i'll never know. do i want my own dick suck? if so, then i'll never know. what do i wanna eat first?

i guess what i really wanna eat is someone else's cock.

how hard is your pussy? i hope i'm not making you cry.

do you like it when i tell you i love you?

i can't control when this is so loud.

just one question

do you wanna get fucked? in your pussy? or your ass?

does anyone want to fuck?

do i want to fuck your cum?

i guess who has more cock gets to fuck me.

yes! yes! YES!!

mango unchained

Attached: 1530124102506.jpg (476x476, 120K)

a very underrated skill these days is cooking. I swear most of people i know straight up dont know how to cook, so i usually get greeted with shitty barely cooked meat when i come over. Also alot of people just order overpriced food these days. Learning how to cook in many different styles is very useful.

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x646, 71K)

flag checks out

Do you have a garage or another place to work? If yes, you could work with scrap materials like wood and furnish it into something usable. You could also do some scrapyard hunting.

My younger brother used to buy messed up bicycles when he was 15, fixed them by himself and sold them for profit.

I know how to cook very well since i have 3-4 real chef friends that have astronomically high salaries and we drink together frenquently, ripped af, know 2 languages and am a neet.
Checkmate skillcuck.